Reznas Comics

Reznas

Hey guys, I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted. Maaan has it been busy. But I do have a bit of material for you guys, but not having to do with my main comics. So here is my comic entry to the Comics Contest #2:-True Heroes-You can also find the topic for that right here. Please feel free to give me feedback both in this topic and in the designated topic for the comic. Remember to consider voting for it, I could use all the votes I can get. :P Best of luck to the rest of the entries. I'll see you all in the polls!-RezEDIT: Three pages, thanks for all your comments guys! :)

Edited by -Reznas-

• 1 month later...

daily_banner.pngThat's right guys, welcome to Reznas' Comics: Dailies. I can't promise you that I will post a comic every day, as sometimes I may be busy, have a lot of homework (When school starts), or have something planned. But I will post as often as possible and I hope you enjoy. The first comic is more of an introduction than anything, but at least you will be able to see the style of comic and how things will look.8/4/12: IntroductionEnjoy! :)-Rez

Looks interesting.Can't judge much since its just an introduction comic, but so far the graphics look good. I'll have to wait for the rest of them to judge anything further. I think its a great idea though to start up daily comics (or at least close to it). I'll be sure to check in often on them and see how you do. Good luck on the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Looks interesting.Can't judge much since its just an introduction comic, but so far the graphics look good. I'll have to wait for the rest of them to judge anything further. I think its a great idea though to start up daily comics (or at least close to it). I'll be sure to check in often on them and see how you do.Good luck on the comics,~Soran
Thanks, Soran! Glad you liked it. I'm looking forward to the feedback I'll be getting on these dailies. On a sidenote, I took out nearly every PGS besides 3 of them due to a lot of inactiveness (Except Jalla, considering he was one of my first PGS's and adds a lot to my comics). The three that made it are Oneker, Jalla, and Windrider. As well as our new PGS, Terra Nuva. Everyone welcome him to the comics! With that said, there are six PGS spots open, so feel free to apply! :)-Rez Edited by .:Reznas:.

Ooh lawsuits, those are fun. I see what you did there with the 'this has Soran written all over it' and the name in the background, it was actually surprisingly entertaining. I'm also wondering how the apparent size of Soran is going to affect the rest of the saga. Should be interesting. Oh, and there should totally be Soran Action Figures, just saying. Only thing that was missing from the comic was the reflection of Terra nuva(?), and I'm not sure if that was done on purpose or if you simply didn't see it. If it was an accident I suggest you pay attention a little more to details before releasing the comics.Anyway, great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Ooh lawsuits, those are fun.I see what you did there with the 'this has Soran written all over it' and the name in the background, it was actually surprisingly entertaining. I'm also wondering how the apparent size of Soran is going to affect the rest of the saga. Should be interesting. Oh, and there should totally be Soran Action Figures, just saying. Only thing that was missing from the comic was the reflection of Terra nuva(?), and I'm not sure if that was done on purpose or if you simply didn't see it. If it was an accident I suggest you pay attention a little more to details before releasing the comics.Anyway, great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran
Yes, they are. Just wait and see how this one goes. :P Oh dang, totally forgot about his reflection. I had made a minor mistake which got me a bit side tracted, so I must have forgotten to add it. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll remember that next time. Thanks for the feedback!
Is it weird to say that I want a Soran action figure 0.0JK. But that was extremely entertaining. :biggrin:
Maybe...Anyways, thanks for the feedback man!-Rez Edited by .:Reznas:.

hahahahah LOL. That made me laugh so hard :biggrin: Great comic
Thanks! Glad you liked it. Happy you got a kick out of the jokes. It's a lot of fun making these. Just on a sidenote, I probably won't be able to make a comic tomorrow guys, because I'll be gone most of the day. But I'll see if Soran might want to fill in for today considering he plays a major part in this saga.-Rez

Hey look itsa comic.Next comic in the lawsuit saga!8/8/12: That didn't work well...(Warning there is some blood in the panels.)As Reznas said, I created the comic for today.Anyway, Enjoy.~Soran
Thanks for your help, Soran. I would seriously not have had time to make a comic myself today. I got back at like 10:30 PM. Anyways, great comic as always. It fits perfectly into my story.-Rez

Well I just read the stuff you made in 2012, and overall I think it's okay. I can tell you pay attention to your effects quite a bit, and I can honestly respect that, but I've never liked the use of chimoru. It's nothing to do with your series, I've just never been a fan of the kit. :PAs for the humor, I found it mediocre. Some of the comics definitely made me laugh, while others felt sort of empty and unfinished. Or maybe I just didn't get the joke.. Either way, nice job :)

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Oooo, the blood text is really cool. So I wonder how you got trapped in there... Great Comic.
Thanks man! You'll understand more following the next succeeding comics. ;)
Well I just read the stuff you made in 2012, and overall I think it's okay. I can tell you pay attention to your effects quite a bit, and I can honestly respect that, but I've never liked the use of chimoru. It's nothing to do with your series, I've just never been a fan of the kit. :PAs for the humor, I found it mediocre. Some of the comics definitely made me laugh, while others felt sort of empty and unfinished. Or maybe I just didn't get the joke.. Either way, nice job :)
Thanks. I try my best at making my comics look professional, so, yes, I do pay much attention to my effects/graphics. I can see why you find some of the comics funny and others not so much. It's easier for me to understand the comedy behind my comics. It's a huge challenge to make humor understandable for everyone else and that's something I need to work on. Thanks for the feedback!-Rez

Haha, I understand you on the part of satisfying audiences. However, try to make something that would be real-life funny, it will appeal to more people!

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Haha, I understand you on the part of satisfying audiences. However, try to make something that would be real-life funny, it will appeal to more people!
Thanks for the advice! I will try to input that into my comics. I have some pretty funny ideas coming for you guys, so stay tuned!-RezEDIT: 100 REPLIES!!! Thanks guys! :D Edited by .:Reznas:.

Alright, sorry for not having a comic for you guys lately. I've been quite busy lazy and tired, so I didn't make one for 4 days. But alas, I have finally made a new comic!8/16/12: Eavesdropping...Also, I am now part of the UCS or United Comic Society!black_olmak_symbol.pngIt's a group of friends or fellow comics makers that follow each other's comics as well as help one another out at times. It was created by Terra Nuva and it has some pretty cool people in it like:Terra Nuva - Terra Nuva's ComicsSoran - Soran's Comic EmporiumSnickers - Snicker's Comics: 4Th GenerationDr. Giggles - Noobicorn Inc.TNG Prime - Tng's ComicsLeraku - Dents, Dings, And DisastersReznas - Reznas ComicsOneker - The Feline ChroniclesFacade - ACRONYMS anonymous RiftThose are some good series to go check out. Enjoy the comic! :)-RezEDIT: Forgot to mention, everyone welcome Loganto to the PGS's!

Edited by .:Reznas:.

And now it all makes sense... I have to say this because its needed: I have the most awesome lawyer ever. This lawyer needs a name. I shall name him Merlin, the magic lawyer!Anyway, time for the last few comics. I thought that the last few comics were entertaining. Not sure if it was necessarily the jokes or just the visuals, but it was really entertaining. I think my favorite part was how Loganto was eavesdropping. Normally I wouldn't really be that entertained by that, but thats almost always his appearance in any comic and it just is quite funny. As for the most recent comic, It was necessarily entertaining as it was interesting. Regardless I still found it a good comic. I thought the idea of a lawyer trapping a person in a crystal toy was cool/interesting coolteresting. You have grasped my attention and I anticipate the next comic.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

I admit that I do need to catch up on the story, but I'd like to point out that the way you arranged the speech bubbles in the latest comic is very pleasing. Perhaps a strange thing to make a comment on, yes, but I think it is crucial to the success of the visuals in this case.

And now it all makes sense...I have to say this because its needed: I have the most awesome lawyer ever. This lawyer needs a name. I shall name him Merlin, the magic lawyer!Anyway, time for the last few comics. I thought that the last few comics were entertaining. Not sure if it was necessarily the jokes or just the visuals, but it was really entertaining. I think my favorite part was how Loganto was eavesdropping. Normally I wouldn't really be that entertained by that, but thats almost always his appearance in any comic and it just is quite funny.As for the most recent comic, It was necessarily entertaining as it was interesting. Regardless I still found it a good comic. I thought the idea of a lawyer trapping a person in a crystal toy was cool/interesting coolteresting. You have grasped my attention and I anticipate the next comic.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran
Haha, that's a perfect name. Too bad he won't be shown in the story arc. :P Anyways, thanks for the feedback. Glad you found my comics entertaining.
I admit that I do need to catch up on the story, but I'd like to point out that the way you arranged the speech bubbles in the latest comic is very pleasing. Perhaps a strange thing to make a comment on, yes, but I think it is crucial to the success of the visuals in this case.
Thanks! I tried to make the positioning of the speech bubbles as clean as possible. It seems I did a fairly good job. :) I'll have a new comic soon folks.-Rez

Yea... he's probably in the gnome.Oh yea. forgot to do an epic dance for being in 21/2 out of 3 pannels!Oh well. Im Bad at dancing anyway.
You guessed right! That's right, you were indeed in most of the comic. Thank you for having the perfect character for my comic making, saga needs. Wow, lots of adjectives.-Rez

• 2 weeks later...

Maaan, it's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I've made a new comic in my free time.9/16/12: Those Days...

I seem to be liking your "Dailies" more than your normal series.JksI will admit though, I enjoyed that last Comic with the Blue Screen of Death.
Nah, it's fine. I kind of agree. My normal series could be improved very much. However, the last time I actually made a comic in my normal series was quite a while ago, which has given a lot of time for improvement. Glad you're enjoying the comics!-Rez

• 2 months later...

Alright guys, well, if you look at the main post in this thread, you will see an immense amount of updates. Any previous comics, dailies, or other aspects of the comics have been terminated, and, therefore, I am restarting the whole comic series. For those of you PGS's, don't worry, you are still my main PGS's as of now (Not including Jalla199 considering his inactivity in the forums). However, there is now only ONE PGS slot open, so make sure you apply quickly if you haven't already. Lastly, I have removed most of the old main post, so you will basically see new text. Considering the thread would be invalid without at least one comic produced, I prepared a small "introduction" comic--I suppose a "return" comic would better suit what I am getting at--to suffice the topic.#1 A Long Awaited Return/IntroductionComments and Constructive criticism are always appreciated!-Rez

Welcome back Reznas, good to see you making comics again. I like the new backgrounds and style, very simple and fresh. I thought the comic was entertaining for an intro, with Reznas's side comments and such. Not much to say but I am excited to see more.~Soran

Welcome back Reznas, good to see you making comics again. I like the new backgrounds and style, very simple and fresh. I thought the comic was entertaining for an intro, with Reznas's side comments and such. Not much to say but I am excited to see more.~Soran
Thanks a bunch man! I was hoping to make a clean and fresh start with my backgrounds. The useful part about the background I used within the comic, is that it will model many other backgrounds to come. I'll probably add windows, doors, stairs, posters, and other cool props in the near future, as well as some other cool backrgounds to use. I was quite hesitant at first about making this comic, considering it would have had little or no comedic element to it, but once I came up with that little side comment, I thought that perhaps it would suffice. Glad you enjoyed the comic, or what ever you would call it.-Rez

Can you link me to your old comics?
Any previous comics that I made can be found here. However, they will not be linked to in the main post, as I want to make a fresh and new start. I'd prefer that people see my current abilities rather than my old ones.-Rez

• 2 weeks later...