Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro (Navu's Hut)

8 hours ago, Toru Nui said:

"...You don't... you don't want me to get something soft for you to rest under, at least?"

"If you could spare a pillow or the like."

@Toru Nui

IC: Rose - Metru-Koro (Love Shack)

What the--

This kid was a light sleeper. "You already up?"

@Dane

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"No kidding," she replied. "And no. Hasn't been very long. Sky will be back eventually, but based on that bottle she took she may not be coming back sober."

@Dane

Edited by Tarn

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Metru-Koro (The Love Shack)

Picking up their board and opening the door to outside, they looked a little disappointed. 

"Aw. I wanted to say goodbye, but that's okay. You can tell her for me, right?" Vent managed an optimistic grin, and a thumbs up. "I'll see ya around, big lady. I might be back again one day, you guys are way nicer than those other Toa I ran into."

And with that, the Tiokaha put their Garai back on and jumped onto their board, a blast of air sending them soaring away quickly into the approaching dawn. 

Rose might hear an excited cheer as Vent disappeared.

OOC: @Tarn Vent departs. They'll be back, don't you worry.

IC: Ostrox (The Coliseum, Barraki Fortress)

Ostrox believed now was as good a time as any to get a word in edgewise. "I sincerely doubt the Turaga will be willing to come here alone, but The Ripple, last I checked, was indeed still functional. And I'm fairly certain Captain Tugarak is somewhere around here."

@Unreliable Narrator@Nato the Traveler

IC: NU-8020S (Northern Desert, Vahki Transport)

The Mahryo Bros. and company would indeed, find something soon. What appeared to be a giant metal bug, scuttling on mechanical legs, was heading towards them, though it seemed to be decreasing in speed the closer it got.

@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj

IC: Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Sans's Hut)

"Of course."

Waveahk left Sans's hut and addressed those lining up outside. "He's all yours. Also, if anyone would be willing to join me on a mission into uncharted territory to evaluate a possible threat to this settlement, that would be lovely."

@Azibo@EmperorWhenua@Snelly@Conway@TL01 NUVA

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Navu's Hut)

"Well, OK." Navu takes the pillow from the bed and hands it to Datrox. "It's a little early to go to sleep now, though. How exhausted are you, on a scale of one-to-ten? One being not very and ten being very."

@Tarn

IC: Enra (Irnakk's Tooth)

"They are pirates, yeah, which makes them sound more interesting than they actually are. And I doubt any of them are particularly interested in recording, let alone sharing history. I know for a fact, though, that we weren't the original inhabitants of this island. It wasn't us who built all those ruined temples you find everywhere. Maybe you could try those, instead?"

IC: Klawne (Ruined Temple)

Klawne merely offers a shrug of the shoulders. "Well, you are welcome to look, but I doubt there's anything in here that can help you with that... I know what it's like, having your home taken from you."

@Nato the Traveler

Edited by Toru Nui

10 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

"They are pirates, yeah, which makes them sound more interesting than they actually are. And I doubt any of them are particularly interested in recording, let alone sharing history. I know for a fact, though, that we weren't the original inhabitants of this island. It wasn't us who built all those ruined temples you find everywhere. Maybe you could try those, instead?"

IC: Xane - Irnakk's Tooth

Now Xane's curiosity was officially piqued, "If you're not from here, where did you come from? Did your ancestors fall from the sky, like we did?" 

10 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

Klawne merely offers a shrug of the shoulders. "Well, you are welcome to look, but I doubt there's anything in here that can help you with that... I know what it's like, having your home taken from you."

IC: Sidra - Earth Temple

"I'll search nonetheless," Sidra replied, beginning to move past the Turaga towards the temple entrance. 

She paused, turning to look at him again. Something - guilt, perhaps - prompted her to add, "Stay safe, wise one." 

@Toru Nui

Edited by Nato the Traveler

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Enra seems lost in thought for a moment before responding. "I don't know about falling from the sky, but I think - this is the story I was told, anyway - that this isn't our first island. Apparently we all moved here after we 'destroyed' our original homeland, which, yeah, I can see happening."

"Well, I don't know about 'wise', but staying safe, definitely."

@Nato the Traveler

IC: Providence - Near Metru-Koro

Providence was headed towards a settlement he'd spotted in the distance-- or at least, what he assumed to be a settlement. A bunch of buildings, he felt, was a pretty strong indicator of a settlement. But regardless; he was headed towards what he reasonably assumed to be a settlement, when he saw a figure moving at high speeds towards him, away from the city. Wow! They were really zooming. They seemed to be on some kind of board or something.

Providence stood up straight and raised his hands in the air, waving them at the stranger. "Heeeeey!" He called out, his voice a soothing tenor.

OOC: @Dane

7 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

"Well, I don't know about 'wise', but staying safe, definitely."

IC: Sidra - Earth Temple

Her conversation with the Turaga seemingly concluded, Sidra cautiously approached the temple entrance, glancing at her iStone screen to check if either of her nektann had spotted anything beyond the curious lizard.

@Unreliable Narrator

7 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

Enra seems lost in thought for a moment before responding. "I don't know about falling from the sky, but I think - this is the story I was told, anyway - that this isn't our first island. Apparently we all moved here after we 'destroyed' our original homeland, which, yeah, I can see happening."

"The level of technology the warbands have would certainly suggest they originally came from somewhere more advanced," Xane mused, "Do you know if your beliefs came from that homeland as well? Is the idea of Irnakk something your kind brought from home, or found here?" 

@Toru Nui

• Like 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Metru-Koro (Encounter)

"Hey, outta the way!" Vent yelped, only just managing to swerve around the strange humanoid with their reflexes, the familiar whine of the board coming to a slow as they drifted into a stop. The Tiokaha jumped off the board, catching the nose again and sending an accusatory look to Providence. "What's the deal, buddy? I was getting some intense speed there. If you're lost go talk to those guys in that settlement!" 

They hadn't really taken in Providence's somewhat strange appearance quite yet.

OOC: @Burnmad

IC: Providence - Outside Metru-Koro

Providence shrank back slightly. He hadn't realized he was in the way. "S-sorry, stranger. Didn't mean to interrupt your... moving quickly. Uh, can I ask what it is you're doing there? It looks like fun!"

OOC: @Dane

IC: Achro (Onu-Metru, The Archives)

'Red Smoke'. That was the name Achro used for the gas. Not the most inventive, he knew, but it was accurate. A thick, crimson mist began worming its way through the infested tunnels of what had once been the Onu-Metru Archives, smothering all creatures unable to escape it in a shroud of death.

Achro himself was unaffected by the Smoke. And why wouldn't he be? If he was, he would already be dead since his body's metabolism created it. If anything, he kind of liked it. Not just the new way of killing people it gave him - burning people to death, while a classic, could get old at times - but the sensation. The pop and hissing sound as it came billowing outwards, there really wasn't anything quite like it. The only other thing that came close was setting himself ablaze with a fiery aura, feeling the oxygen around him burn up as he burnt some piece of Skakdi scum to a crisp with his bare hands.

Anyway, so, gassing endangered species to death. Fun times.

"Dunno. But I'd bet it was something we came up with. The old settlers probably didn't bother to learn the stories of the people who used to live here. They were busy trying to kill 'em all." Enra's expression became more somber. "It's that sort of thing that... that makes me feel guilty living, you know?"

@Nato the Traveler

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Metru-Koro (Encounter)

"Racing? Travelling? I dunno. It is fun!" 

Vent brushed sand off their board, looking at the being with more scrutiny. Their appearance seemed...odd, somewhat. Not a Toa, and definitely not one of Vent's kind. "What are you, anyway? No offense or anything, just haven't met anything like you before."

"That's OK! I've never met anything like you before, either. You're actually the first person I've run into since I made landfall! I'm an Aspect of Makuta. We live on the Kumu Islets, and... we're made outta gas!"

It was, technically, his one weakness, but the figure seemed pretty unthreatening, and they seemed to be getting along, anyway. No harm in letting it slip, he supposed.

Edited by Burnmad

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Outside Metru-Koro (Encounter)

"Huh."

The Kumu Islets. They'd heard things about the place in the week or so they'd been conscious, but had never been themselves. Maybe they should, new territory is always fun!

"Gas, huh. Well, I'm Vent. I'm not made out of gas. What's your name, buddy?"

Oh, right. Names. He'd decided on a name to go by among the leggy folk.

"You can call me Providence."

Now, this was the important bit. He extended his arm slowly, awaiting Vent to reciprocate the gesture. If his understanding was correct, they would touch each others' extremities. He was fuzzy on the details, but he was hoping the biped would show him the ropes.

31 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

"Dunno. But I'd bet it was something we came up with. The old settlers probably didn't bother to learn the stories of the people who used to live here. They were busy trying to kill 'em all." Enra's expression became more somber. "It's that sort of thing that... that makes me feel guilty living, you know?"

"There is little either of us can do to revoke the sins of our forebears," Xane replied, with the conviction of a man who'd spoken the words before. It had been a different time, to a different Skakdi, on a different world, but they were still applicable. "All we can do is try to be better than they were."

@Toru Nui

• Like 2

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Outside Metru-Koro (Encounter)

Vent looked at the being with a very odd, confused look. It took them a moment to realise that they were indeed offering a handshake. The Tiokaha smiled, taking the weird creature's hand and shaking it firmly.

"Nice to meet you, weirdo."

Edited by Dane

"...Haha. I suppose you can call me what you like."

He did not mention that they had said their name twice.

"So, uh... Were you going on an adventure? Or, is it that you're already on one?"

"The Kumu Islets! They're nice, I guess, but I'm kind of bored with them. I'd rather explore Zakaz! I heard there's all kinds of cool temples and ruins and stuff here. And the other Aspects told me that we need to find some old papers or something. Or I guess they might be carvings. But they're real old, and so I figure the best place to look is in old buildings! Plus, it just sounds like a lot of fun." His tone suggested that the fun might be the driving motivation.

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Outside Metru-Koro 

Vent rolled their eyes, sighing. Old ruins and carvings weren't fun. Where was the danger, the thrill? The speed, even?

"I dunno, buddy, I'm not much of a treasure hunter. More of a thrill hunter! Danger, peril, and every kind of hazard! That's my jam. Only problem is those nasty Skaks are the only way to get any real danger, and they don't like to race!"

"Well, wait a second now. I didn't say there wouldn't be any danger. There could be all kinds of traps and wild rahi and stuff! Though now that you mention it, it might be too dangerous. We probably should go with those Skakdi you mentioned..."

IC: Vent - Zakax, Outside Metru-Koro

Vent blinked behind their Garai. 

"Well, hey now. Let's not get hasty, huh? I'm sure we could check out a few of those places. Though I'm not sure if you'll be able to keep up with me on this board, I'm pretty quick!"

That last bit sounded suspiciously like a boast.

Edited by Dane

IC: Providence, Outside Metru-Koro

The mouth of Providence's armor contorted into a slight frown. "You're probably right. I can run in my armor, but I'm not great at it. I certainly can't go as fast as you were earlier! But I'm sure you'd be willing to slow down a bit for me, right?" He cocked his head. "After all, adventuring alone is no fun."

Edited by Burnmad
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

"Yeah, I guess you're right. So... you wanna try one of the temples? Might have to go to one near the refugee camps, though. Probably safer than the other ones."

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you're trying to dissuade me from investigating this mountain," Xane's eyes narrowed, "If this place is of significance to warbands you claim are your enemies, why come here, and challenge the first stranger you come across?" 

@Toru Nui

• Like 1

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

They looked at Providence, thinking it over, before sighing. He was too nice, they couldn't pass their offer up.

"Fine. But we're getting you a vehicle as soon as we can, okay? You can't be hotfooting it around, everywhere, that's lame!" Vent grinned.

"Well, yeah, I'm trying to dissaude you. Did I not mention they sacrifice people here? Because they sacrifice people here. I only came here 'cause I saw you coming here, alone, to this forsaken place. I got telescopic vision, I see a lot of things. You really, really want to check out the cursed mountain which might have homicidal cultists inside it as we speak?"

@Nato the Traveler

"A little bit, yeah," a sheepish grin took up residence on Xane's face, "Call it morbid curiosity." 

• Like 1

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro

The Fe-Toa quickly found a large structure made out of stone and sheet metal with a sign hanging over the open doorway. Sanso's Saloon. It was the end of the day and the building was packed with beings eager to get some grub after a hard day's work of scavenging and rebuilding. Knichou took a seat at the bar and looked for a menu, before realizing that there was none. Instead, there were pallets of various foods, drinks, and other supplies sitting behind the counter.

Knichou waved to get the attention of the Le-Matoran behind the bar and pointed at a bottle of whiskey on a shelf, which the Matoran walked over to pick up. Sanso set the bottle down on the counter but didn't let go when Knichou reached for it. "Not cheap-free," the bartender said. Knichou sighed, and took a few moments to use his powers to materialize a frying pan on the counter. The Le-Matoran picked up the frying pan with a satisfied expression and left to serve other customers. Knichou took a swig from the bottle, continuing to stare off into the distance, contemplating what he wanted to do next, trying to keep from thinking about the past week too much.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ic: reliable narrator | Sandi's bar

When Knichou brought the bottle to his mouth he saw a teeny tiny lizard staring at him. It was emerald green, with soft clouds of orange on the top of it's teeny tiny head. It had been hiding on the opposite side of the bottle's neck. A silly prank by the bar tender. The lizard rolled it tongue out and smiled a lizard smile at point blank range. 

Happy chat.

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

Okuo had never really been to the Archives as a Matoran. He'd read about them on the infonet and intercepted some juicy intel on them from confidential sources, but actually visiting them had never really been a top priority for him. So now, as he carefully wandered its broken maze-like ruins, he came to wonder what he'd missed while it was still in its prime. Okuo sighed. One never could know what one could lose until it was gone. Though to be fair, taking the continued existence of Metru-Nui and the Archives for granted still didn't feel like it had ever been an unreasonable outlook. These circumstances really just felt like a ridiculous non sequitur to the life he'd lived before this. As the Toa of Fire discreetly moved a piece of debris out of the way, he briefly wondered if things could ever return to the way they'd once been, before shrugging off the thought.

Okuo suddenly perked up. The familiar shape of a kanoka sat wedged in the wall, ripe for the taking. As he pulled on the disk, he briefly wondered what power and level it was, gasping with excitement as he successfully pulled it free of its earthly confines… only to find it was broken. A sizeable chunk of it was missing out of the end that had been in the wall. Letting out a disappointed sigh, Okuo threw the broken disk away, returning to his search for anything of value that hadn't been destroyed or already looted...

Only to then register a sound coming from down the twisted corridors. As Okuo turned to look, he recognised it as a repeated tapping of metal against earth, and the faint whirring of pistons and servos. The sound was getting closer. His heartlight skipped a beat, and there was a sharp inhale through his lips. Something was scuttling this way. Quickly the Toa turned himself invisible and crouched down in a collapsed section of the wall. For a brief few but tense moments, Okuo waited on the sound as it drew closer and closer and-

Deep down the dark corridor, Okuo saw a large multi-legged shape come from around a corner, rapidly moving closer and closer. Okuo took a deep breath and held it. The only sound he could hear was the scuttling of the creature's legs drawing ever nearer, and the quickened thumping of his own heartlight. Nearer and nearer, Okuo could make out more details as the creature drew closer, a row of razor sharp mandibles and hook like teeth lining its slobbering maw, a row of white glowing eyes on its enormous head, the massive legs each drawing to a point he suspected could pierce the toughest armour. Okuo screamed internally as the creature finally came up next to him in the corridor, its multitude eyes gazing about the corridor. The toa was at least secure in the knowledge that the creature couldn’t see him. If he just stayed here a few moments longer, waited for it to pass…

The creature’s head then sharply turned to look directly at Okuo, its white eyes narrowing upon him, its crooked maw contorting open in a terrifying display as its rows of mandibles twitched back and forth. For a brief fraction of a second, Okuo cursed to himself. The creature’s head darted forward, punching into the collapsed wall where Okuo had been standing but a moment earlier. Meanwhile, the Toa of Fire had leapt out of the way, swiftly retrieving his shield off his back before shifting it into its hoverboard form. The creature reared back its head and screeched a cacophonous roar, but Okuo had by then jumped onto his board and whizzed off down the corridor, the creature growling and sprinting off after its prey. As he whizzed down the corridors of the shattered and rearranged Archive ruins, the Toa saw a corner coming up which he swiftly turned around with a practised grace, only for the multi-legged monstrosity to impact the wall right behind him and then keep barrelling after him. Okuo remembered this part of the ruins, having passed by here on his way in, and sure enough, there ahead he saw the larger open space that led further up and down through the earthen catacombs. He then noticed the ground coming up to meet him at high velocity.

The creature had managed to catch up to him, grabbing the hoverboard from under him and sending him flying down to the ground. After a rough tumble, Okuo crashed into the side of the tunnel wall, groaning weakly and gasping as he tried to get up. He could feel something twisted, and he was scuffed all over. He’d probably be covered in bruises after this. But now was not the time to think about bruises, as the large creature drew ever closer, having discarded the hoverboard it now drew closer and closer to the fallen Toa. Okuo cursed again, only this time outloud, trying to crawl back away from the creature but realising it was futile. Okuo closed his eyes. Was this it? Would he die here in the dark depths of the Archives, having found nothing for his troubles?

NO! Opening his eyes, his vibrantly azure gaze locked onto the incoming creature. He swiftly raised his hand, and with an exerted yell, a concentrated spout of blue fire erupted forth from his palm, the intense flames filling up the corridor and singeing the creature. It roared, screeched, howled in agony, before turning right around and fleeing in the opposite direction. Okuo groaned, collapsing on his back again, and sighed. He couldn’t stay here, all that noise was bound to have attracted attention from other sections of the Archives, and he was not eager to meet any other denizens of the depths. Turning over and clambering to his feet, Okuo limped over to the scuffed hoverboard and got on, turning invisible once more as he flew off and out of the cramped corridor into the larger space up ahead.

• Like 2

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi’s fingers drummed against his armor made from failed masks as he waited, his metal fingers making a sharp clang against them. He … he hated sitting here, the slightest sound made his head buck, the slightest movement made him swerve. He … what if Matoran needed him while he lounged around? What if that Vo-Matoran was dying?

It’s funny how he clung to his armor. It wasn’t very strong, the noise it made would never let him move quietly, and it was made up of his failures as a mask maker on Okoto.

But it was also all he had left of Okoto. And he … failures or not, he had made them, and they had helped protect him from debris during the invasion…

He glanced at his staff. Made of one of the last disks of Metru-Nui, forged in Po-Koro, crafted by a Matoran Kanohi had saved. And Kanohi had even helped forge it. That … it meant something too. It was … hard to put into words, but it mattered beyond its powers. It was … it was memories given form, it was his few successes in the face of annihilation. And that … it was dear to him.

Hey, bad news,a voice called out, Kanohi turned to see Supaka as the Matoran continued, “I can’t make it, long story. But this is a sketch of what the Crystal Impact Launcher should look like.

Supaka dropped a tablet engraved with a weapon onto Kanohi’s lap, making the Fe-Matoran flinch. As the Matoran of Plasma left Kanohi lifted it up slowly, it looked … odd, had six crystals stored on it, three on each side, and it’s design reminded him of what Skakdi weapons he had seen. He would have to show it to Pardehi and Toa Ulkarr, but he would still head south. The other refugee camps could still use help, and Po-Koro seemed fairly stable now.

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

Now, when should we head out?” Collector glanced around the group, Day will be approaching soon, after all. And then there is the matter of direction. If we should search spots similar to where the Great Disks were hidden in Metru-Nui, I must confess I was not a part of the hunts for the disks. Would any of you know where the disks were hidden? Or have you heard of somewhere else to go?

OOC: @Snelly @Onaku @Tarn @~Xemnas~

IC NPC - Sanso’s Saloon, Metru-Koro

Ugh, get me a drink,” a diminutive Turaga scrambled up the stool besides Toa Knichou. She was orange and white and wore a Noble Kadin, and had a few bruises on her face.  “Oh, hey Toa,” she said as she adjusted into her seat, her posture was tense like a tightly wound spring, but not wrathful, “you just get back from some epic adventure?

OOC: @BULiK have a NPC. 

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Sanso's Saloon

The Toa of iron stared into the eyes of the lizard before flicking it off the bottle with his other hand. Clearly kitchen cleanliness standards were another thing that had been thrown out the window during the apocalypse. A turaga sitting down in the seat beside him began speaking, drawing Knichou's attention as Sanso went to pour a glass of ale.

"Epic adventure? Eh, I guess that's one way to put it," he responded, taking another swig from the bottle, continuing to watch the busy kitchen behind the bar.

Edited by BULiK
colors

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Lueiji - Northern Desert

"It uhh, it certainly looks like one," Lueiji replies, leaning around his brother's shoulder. It was a good thing the thing's speed was decreasing, or he may have just hightailed it then and there.

"And it's too big for any o' my equipment to deal with."

@Edelgard @Toru Nui @xccj @ZippyWharrgarbl

Edited by Jakura Nuva
  • Like 1

"Nice kid. Kinda weird."

Rose waved goodbye and then turned back to the window. She wasn't worried about Skyra, the Le-Toa could obviously handle herself, Rose just missed her. And she was a little bored.

@Dane

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro (Navu's Hut)

"...three?" I replied, taking the pillow and testing its softness in my hands. I sat down on the floor, cross-legged and placed it by me. "I don't have to go to sleep just yet, perhaps we can talk further before we have to retire for the night."

@Toru Nui

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC NPC - Sanso’s Saloon, Metru-Koro

Me, I’ve been patrolling the city, fighting criminals, that sort of thing,” she boasted as she reached for a drink. The bartender pulled it back and she muttered, “okay, I’ll seal up the walls again okay? Get me a second and I’ll reinforce the roof too.” Sanso nodded and slid it over, and she attempted to down it, only succeeding in spilling the bulk of the gulp on her mask.

She huffed, but her eyes lit up as Sanso handed over another drink. “Not a leak. And don’t land on my roof, it can’t take your weight.” She waved away his concerns, before he handed it over and she chugged it. She swayed on her bar stool, before putting the glass down before she could spill it. 

Karzahni,” she sighed, her speech around slurring, “not used to being this much of a lightweight. Or these proportions. Like yeah, it’s not as extreme as the difference between a heroic Toa and a dinky Matoran, but still stinks. And every Matoran and their sister keeps bothering me for advice, like I know any wisdom? Guess Mata-Nui got the last laugh, on me at least. Lousy Destiny. Look, Toa; treasure your Toa power. Don’t waste it. Angonce, what I wouldn’t do to get a real adventure…

OOC: @BULiK

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali