Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Jutori - Metru-Koro

Jutori shrugged, then hefted his sledgehammer over his shoulder and started following Atamai, whistling to himself.

@~Xemnas~@Harvali@pokemonlover360@Onaku

IC: Rose - Outside Sans' Hut

Rose grinned at the sight of the vehicle. "Nice ride," she said, climbing aboard and extending a hand to help Skyra on. Her height and armor made her seating a bit...claustrophobic. "I figured we'd be walking."

@Snelly@Toru Nui@Keeper of Kraata

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut, Cargo Hauler)

"You figured we'd walk all the way across this massive island? Besides, this is mostly just to transport the boat we'll take to the Islets."

"Shouldn't we wait for Irna and Keitara?" Tekmo asked.

"We will. For a while." Waveahk started drumming his fingers on the wheel.

@Tarn@Snelly@Keeper of Kraata

IC, Atamai: Metru-Koro

"To tell you the truth, learning how to use my element was way trickier than learning to use my mask power. The only reason I was able to use my mask power almost right away was because I had happened to be running around with a Toa who had the same mask, so I took what I had learned from watching him and applied it. It took me a bit longer to get used to my elemental power, and to be honest, I still need a lot of practice. But I can do this now..." Atamai pulled out his metal baton and expanded it into its staff form. He focused his elemental energies, and the tip of the staff became pointed, giving it the appearance of a javelin.

IC: Providence - Man-Made Tunnels, Northern Wastes

"Indeed..." Providence muttered, deliberately fixing his facial features into an exaggerated expression of puzzlement. "Not what I was expecting to find by any means, but certainly interesting. Do you want to investigate?"

He wondered who - or what - might have made them. And why did they have wind pouring out of them, howling past the lips of the numerous entrances?

OOC: @Dane

Edited by Burnmad

3 hours ago, Edelgard said:

IC: Mahryo - Northern Deserts

"If you don't mind my asking, what are you?" Mahryo asked the creature hanging outside. "I have never seen anything like you before. Well, in truth, I don't remember seeing much of anything these days! But I have the strangest feeling, as though I truly have not see something like you until now."

IC: Whisper - Northern Deserts

"I am an Aspect. We are native to this land, and take many forms," Whisper susurrated, "We grant power.... for a price." 

3 hours ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Enra (Irnakk's Tooth, Lava River)

"Well, unless we wanna climb a new path up the mountain - which is a bad idea - we'll have to cross this river... you think that if we work our powers together, you can make us float to the other side?"

IC: Xane - Irnakk's Tooth

"That won't be necessary," he grinned a classic skakdi grin, and began to levitate himself with gravity, carrying himself over the stream of searing heat safely to the other side. Once he made it across, he reached out with his powers and attempted to do the same for Enra.

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: NU-8020S (Northern Desert, Vahki Transport)

"Do you accept cash or check?" The robot's tone makes it difficult to determine if this is a joke or a genuine question.

@Nato the Traveler@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj

"Whoa. You can do that? You got something that can help you use it on your own like these?" Enra held up her hands, wiggling her fingers to draw attention to her Shock Gauntlets.

@Nato the Traveler

12 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

"Whoa. You can do that? You got something that can help you use it on your own like these?" Enra held up her hands, wiggling her fingers to draw attention to her Shock Gauntlets.

"Something like that," he nodded.

12 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

"Do you accept cash or check?" The robot's tone makes it difficult to determine if this is a joke or a genuine question.

IC: Whisper - Northern Desert

Whisper's multitude of mismatched eyes blinked in confusion. "I don't know what that is." 

• Like 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Metru Koro:

"We head out at the break of dawn."

Well that sounded very determined and official sounding. What could they be leaving for?

Would there be a fight involved?

Kat wandered closer, and it was revealed there were a whole bunch of people apparently involved in....whatever was going on.

As she finished off her food, she wiped her hand on her leg, then laced both hands behind her head as she not so casually meandered closer to the group.

The machine paused as she calculated the odds of a creature unaware of basic economics being useful. "...What is the price of your services?"

@Nato the Traveler@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj

IC: Enra (Irnakk's Tooth)

"Really?" Enra looked Xane up and down. "I don't see it, where do you keep it?"

@Nato the Traveler

Edited by Toru Nui

8 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Enra (Irnakk's Tooth)

"Really?" Enra looked Xane up and down. "I don't see it., where do you keep it?"

"It's not a weapon, but similar sort of tech," he replied, vaguely gesturing to the medals and trophies that adorned his jacket. 

8 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

The machine paused as she calculated the odds of a creature unaware of basic economics being useful. "...What is the price of your services?"

"A heart, and a wish." 

• Like 1

"You do not," Whisper replied, "What I do, I fear will not work for you." 

"Lead on," Xane nodded. 

• Like 1

IC: Irna | Metru-Koro

"C'mon," Irna said, leading Keitara out of the hut and over to where Waveahk was waiting for the rest of the party. With her free hand, she reached into one of her pouches, rifling around in it until she pulled two small and crumpled leaves. She popped one into her mouth and offered the other to the woman. "Bula leaves. Chew it. It'll help with the pain."

OOC: @TL01 NUVA @Toru Nui @Keeper of Kraata

IC: Parnassus | Fort Nektann

"I rode by them," Parnassus said, "but didn't happen to stop in. They didn't seem particularly...."

The Aspect leaned in conspiratorially.

"...friendly."

OOC: @Burnmad @Unreliable Narrator

-Void

• Like 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Skyra -  Outside Sans' Hut -

With Rose's help, Skyra hopped into the vehicle. "#### yeah! We're going on a road trip!" Skyra looked all over the vehicle, considering her past life as vehicle tester, she knew a thing or two about them. "Can you do donuts in this thing?" 

Toru Nui@Keeper of Kraata@Tarn

IC: Vashni - Metru-Nui -

Vashni grabbed her hover bike from near the village entrance, she'd follow the others on her bike at a walking pace. 

@pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Onaku @~Xemnas~ @Harvali

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

Collector nodded, “What did it feel like? To draw up that … power…” They trailed off, as they heard the hum of Vashni’s hover bike. They slapped their forehead and muttered, “Hold on, friends, I will be right back.” In a rush they sprinted off, their long legs carrying them back into Metru-Koro in decent strides.

Shortly after they caught back up with the group, now riding atop their sputtering and trembling hover bike. As Collector reached Atamai they climbed off, and began to walk their bike beside him, their lean arms leaning over to their bike to make adjustments. But as they dug inTo their bike and dragged it forward they spoke, almost casually.

Apologies for the delay, so, Toa Atamai, how did it feel? Like, is your power connected to certain emotions? Is there a physical strain, like bracing to lift something heavy?

OOC: @Snelly thank you for reminding me about the bikes. Also tagging @~Xemnas~ @Tarn @pokemonlover360 @Onaku

Edited by Harvali

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Tuakana | Outskirts of Metru-Koro

"Can I help you? Where do you come from?"

They settled on their haunches a few metres from Varxii. Their head tilted curiously. They were obviously examining her, but she couldn't see their eyes through the dirty tendrils hanging over their face. Even out here under the cloudless sky, their face was hidden in shadow. The sunlight seemed to fall on their armour without illuminating it.

A low, quiet moan came from somewhere within the moss and lichens, like the sound of something heavy settling deep within the earth. It rose and fell, then ceased.

"Hmmmmmmmm..."

They were motionless. A passerby might have mistaken them for a mossy statue. Varxii only knew they weren't because she had seen them move with her own eyes.

"Where do you come from?" They repeated the question slowly in stilted speech. Like they were unaccustomed to forming words. They seemed to turn the syllables over in their unseen mouth, tasting them. Feeling their edges.

"Where do all come from," they mused rhetorically. "The earth. The sea. The... sky." 

At this last word, they turned their head to look again at the fallen head that loomed over them, so recently fallen from the stars.

"Where do you come from?" they asked. "From mother? Father? Where do they come from?"

They paused, giving off a sort of satisfied air.

"All comes from all. I see all coming... and being... and passing. Then coming again."

OOC: @That Matoran with a Vahi

Edited by Eyru

IC: Triki, Northern Desert, Vahki Transport

Triki got to his feet after being tossed around, still a little disoriented.  Still, after hearing Whisper, he said, "What kind of wishes are we talkin' about?  Can-be we wish for more wishes??"

@Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler @Edelgard @Jakura Nuva

:music: 

• Like 1

"No, no, I give you power, and you fulfill a wish for me."

• Like 2

IC: Skorm, Metru-Koro

Seeing Irna approaching with Keitara, Skorm put a hand on Tekmo's shoulder. "Just a moment, shout if you need me." He left the Bo-Toa and made his way over to the approaching zyglak and toa. "Morning. Irna, we didn't get a chance to speak yesterday, sorry. Do you want to speak now, or..." Skorm trailed off, glancing suspiciously at the Av-Toa.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Conway @TL01 NUVA

• Like 1

The times, they are a-changing...

Metru-Koro

IC:

Keitara gratefully accepted the leaf and began chewing on it with gusto. Its bitter juices ran down the back of her throat and soon began to feel a slight release of pain in her back.

"Thank you very much. That's helped immensely." A grateful smile lit her face.

As the pair approached their traveling companions Kei felt energetic enough to wave to the group. "Heyo! Hello there! Sorry to make you wait."

One of the team peeled off and walked towards them. "Morning. Irna," they said, stopping before them and turning towards the zyglak woman, "we didn't get a chance to speak yesterday, sorry. Do you want to speak now, or..." The toa, she thought his name was Skorm, turned toward her with a distrustful look in his face. Keitara felt a pang at this. She was trustworthy, wasn't she?

(OOC: @Conway  @Toru Nui @Keeper of Kraata, also@Biological Chronicler if you'd like to throw anything special at her re: what was brought up during the roast during the mission I'd be up for that.)

Edited by TL01 NUVA
Changed to conform to new interactions.
  • Like 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

"Just promise me something... don't let me go."

IC: Karai - Metru Koro (Sanso's Saloon)

"I have a lot of experience making and reparing tools. If anything on that ship breaks, you're going to need it repaired. Besides, I might be able to help you find some raw protodermis, if that's what you're looking for."

"Stuff sells for quite a pretty widget, from what I've heard." He took a sip from his mug, and leaned back in his seat.

@BULiK

Edited by Biological Chronicler

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Strange Tunneled Mountains

"Duh. That's what we're here for. Can ya fit in there, actually? You're kinda tall. Well, not as tall as Rose, but taller than I am!"

Vent shrugged, hopping up the soil steps.

OOC: @Burnmad

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Metru-Koro (Crusader Crew)

The Toa glanced to the Toa newcomer before his attention was very quickly focused on something piloting an ACR. Not one of them. The orange skin made it easy to work out the silhouette, it was a Skakdi. 

Falh's right hand raised upwards in an open palm, as he drew moisture from the air and froze it slowly, forming a long icy javelin in his hand. 

"Pests have arrived. I'm taking care of it." He grunted, non-chalantly beginning to walk away from the group to destroy the mercenary.

OOC: @That Matoran with a Vahi @Onaku @The UltimoScorp @EmperorWhenua @Smudge8 @Biological Chronicler @Tarn

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Metru Koro (Near Crusader Crew):

Kat's attention was drawn instantly to the hand and the spear formed within.

"Eyes on the fight," she'd always been told. So as her gaze drifted from the larger group to the other Toa, her entire body subconsciously tensed, as the prospect of a battle occurring grew ever more likely.

OOC: @Dane

IC: Arkius - Metru-Koro Gates

Arkius lightly frowned upon seeing the Skakdi piloted ACR move close and then away again, before scowling immensely at Falh's aggressive response. "Hold it! That Skak hasn't done anything yet, and unless anyone here can identify them as part of the marauders that caused us grief, I'm not keen to start attacking anything that crosses our path. Let me handle this."

Arkius placed a hand on Falh's shoulder, intending to push him back before himself taking off after the armoured Skak.

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Strange Tunnels

The Tiokaha climbed into the tunnels behind their demon friend.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

The newcomer seemed to be eyeing him. A Ta-Toa, his opposite. She seemed focused, interested. Clearly she thought the same as him.

As the spear was lifted up and into the air, Falh narrowed his carmine optics. The Exo was bulky and sluggish, ultimately. 

His spear would find its mark with ease, between the Skakdi's eyes.

Falh's only pause was found with Arkius' intervention. Why not? None of them are trustworthy in any case, especially ones looming about in giant mechanical suits of armour.

A scowl.

"So be it." He conceded, lowering the ice spear.

OOC: @That Matoran with a Vahi @Onaku @The UltimoScorp @Tarn @Smudge8 @Biological Chronicler

Edited by Dane

IC: Arkius - Metru-Koro Gates

Satisfied that his fellow toa had listened, Arkius now took off, the earth lifting up and forward under his every step to propel him forth like a cannonball. As it was, his heading would intercept and cut off the Skakdi's path, putting him squarely in her way. "Stop right there, Skakdi! Identify yourself and your affiliates!"

@That Matoran with a Vahi

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro Gates

"Is your party already falling apart, Arkius?" I asked in a snide manner as the Onu-Toa restrained Falh. Our excursion had not even truly began, and yet already things were becoming disjointed. Arkius took to interrogating the nearby Skakdi, and I stayed behind, looking over my shoulder to spot a fellow Toa of Fire, a woman, observing our actions. Perhaps she'd heard about the group's plans. 

I could've ignored her, but--

"Hello there."

@Dane@Onaku@Smudge8@Biological Chronicler@The UltimoScorp

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Barraki

Location - The Coliseum

As Saybo got closer to the Coliseum, the nicer to roads were and the more beings he passed. He made sure to greet most of them, but not too many of them. Many small jokes were made in passing, and Saybo made sure he laughed at all of them. Often he would encourage others in their work. These were his people, after all, and even if he felt nothing, that didn’t mean he shouldn’t do his duty and help others out emotionally.

When he spotted a former Dark Hunter he knew, a slight, curt nod was all he gave, and all that he received.

Approaching the Coliseum, Saybo breathed deeply, exhaling loudly in a contented sigh. The air reeked of death still, and the nearby smell of cleaning solution a Matoran scrubbing one of the doors was using reminded him of his whole Stasis Pod incident. He thanked the Matoran for doing his part and pushed open a different door to walk inside.

The carvings and detailing inside was wonderful, or so Saybo was sure others would say. He saw the carvings, and evaluated the time spent creating it. He nodded in respect at the craftsmen. They had done well.

Meandering around, Saybo saw the elevators, but he stopped, looking at the others that occasionally moved through the space, their footsteps echoing on the recently polished floors. They all seemed to have a purpose and just went where it seemed they needed to. Saybo had no purpose here officially yet, so he looked around for some officer of lesser rank. Everyone just looked like minions to him. But then again most people looked like minions to Saybo.

Striding quickly back to the main doors, Saybo opened a door and flopped against its frame, his Miru clanging against his chest armor as it dangled from his neck. He inspected the Matoran still cleaning. “Hey, kid, you got a moment?

The grungy looking Matoran paused from cleaning and looked up at him.

First of all, amazing work, my friend. Very shiny. Totally offsets those bloodstains over there,” Saybo smiled and gestured a small ways away; the smile reached his eyes, that was very key for being convincing, “Anyway, is there some place to get orders around here? Like a secretary, or a third in command or some such? I don’t want to interrupt our leader with something so petty as orders.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - Le-Metru Nuva - On the Northwestern fringes of the Fau Swamp

The swamp, as always, was alive with sound. Various Rahi of all kinds started their day along with the rest of the village. Roars, croaks, and hisses issued forth from distant mouths. In the swamps, almost any sound was an indication of danger. If you heard something, it could probably kill you and was even more likely to try to do so. Even the frogs. Oh great jumping Mahi! Sorilax had forgotten to mention the frogs. Well, more than twice, that is. And he still wasn’t sure if everyone had properly retained the information.

Sorilax took in the sounds of his… the Matoran’s village coming to life. Rudimentary metal pots were clanging as they were brought out for breakfast, the pots created from the scrap they kept gathering from the shores of the new poisonous lake. Overnight fires were being rekindled. A green Vortixx was whittling and testing out a flute on one of the central platform benches.

This morning the sounds were bittersweet. The village had lost a Matoran and Steltian to the swamps during the first night watch. The Steltian dying as well had disheartened all who were awake at the time, as Sorilax was sure it would do to all who awoke to the news. Only parts of the bodies had been recovered, unfortunately, and Sorilax made sure they had buried them deeply. What had gotten them he wasn’t sure, as was often the case in the Swamps. Too many monsters and pitfalls and not enough benefits. Even the fringes of the Fau Swamps still held all in its grip.

As they held a small funeral before dawn, Sorilax felt something he never thought he would get to feel. Loss.

How had it come to this? A week ago no one liked him, Skakdi were too dangerous, killing each other all the time, so he avoided them, and the Aspects treated everyone else like they were nothing. Now, he actually was quite close to more beings than he had ever thought would be possible.  As Sorilax heard his new friends waking up, he sat silently at the top of a newly created observation post that barely poked from the tops of the trees, doing its best to stay hidden from the rest of the world.

Staring out at the rising sun as it painted the sky for a few brief minutes, Sorilax pondered his new dilemma. How could he be so distraught over two beings he had just met. They were all below him. Mere pawns.

No, that was exactly what he was striving to change. To actually care for others. To not belittle them. His grief, it was actually a sign that he was progressing emotionally. Sorilax smiled sadly. Well, it’s a first step at the very least.

Yesterday the village had seen many improvements when one of the Matoran, who had been piloting Sorilax’s ARC suit, found out his Rhotuka power was a lessened form of the Green. The treetop village quickly grew after that, with well made lumber no longer needing to be found, cut down, shaped accordingly to the current need, and hauled to the village. With lumber production down 90%, that removed much danger from being on the forest floor. They still needed many more ropes, but Sorilax had a general idea where they could requisition some materials from the swamp that he would search around for later.

And if he was being honest, losing only two beings in roughly a week in the Fau Swamp was pretty great odds. Especially since he was the only one who knew the full extent of the dangers contained within. These Matoran sure adapted quickly, and they were very diligent, expanding the village with a speed he thought was unprecedented. The ideas for what they needed to survive were astounding. Not needing to eat or sleep, Sorilax was amazed at the amount of various jobs that revolved around the gathering and cooking of food.

There was now even a grass covered pen for domesticated Rahi, suspended in the air amongst the trees. Ingenious.

Sorilax heard their lowing as he shifted from his spot, smelling the tea someone was brewing. If he could smell, could he eat? Sorilax actually wasn’t sure. He pulled out the appropriate scroll and made a note to test it out later.

Off in the distance, one of the many ruins of the island peaked above the canopy. As he caught sight of it, his want to acquire new knowledge jumped within him. For the second time this week, he suppressed the urge. Le-Metru Nuva still needed him.

As Sorilax climbed down from his perch, he pondered how to find the other survivors of the giant head’s crash and reunite them with the group he had met. Surely they would also take steps to stay hidden, seeing as the native inhabitants of the island were rarely friendly, and mostly murderous. So if they were also hiding their presence, how could he send out scouts without them getting lost along the way.

That left him to do it, but it was his knowledge of the Fau Swamp that was currently keeping the village alive, so he was too important to leave. He would need to discuss it with his newfound friends. Sorilax chuckled to himself, feeling better already. He would do his best to help these beings. That was what it meant to follow one’s Light.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Metru Koro(Near Crusader Crew):

Kat's pulse pounded as the spear was raised, spiked slightly as it quivered there for just a moment, then came back as it was lowered. The immediate area around her body rippled in response, the temperature fluctuating slightly. While certainly not averse to a fight by any means, she was well aware that an unaggravated attack was to say the very least, extremely frowned upon. In the span of those brief heartbeats, her mind automatically took in information about her first potential adversary. Toa, Ice, male, unfamiliar mask. Sword at his hip, interesting boots. Eyes that burned red like fire. Odd for a Ko-Toa.  As things simmered down slightly, Kat's attention was gently dragged away by the greeting. Once again her eyes and senses took in the being, though this time with a bit less urgency. Another Toa, Fire, from the look of him, but Kat felt no flames in him, which sent a momentary frown across her face before it vanished again behind a carefree air. A prosthetic arm, all black, and a sword that was similarly ebony hued. The hilt of a dagger jutted out from behind his back, though Kat could not see much of it. A Huna, with it's visor like face finally fell under her gaze, and with it, the ochre eyes that glowed dimly behind it.

Unlocking one of her hands, she offered back a jaunty wave and spoke cheerfully, "Hiya!"

@Tarn@Dane

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

"Hmph."

He glared at Datrox; his snide remark was not appreciated in the slightest by the Ko-Toa. 

Falh glanced out to Arkius and his confrontation of the mech suited Skakdi. His assertion almost made Falh respect him to a degree. He knew what he wanted. 

He was still gutless and afraid of inevitabilities, but he didn't bend. That put him a step above most other so-called Toa.

As he weakened the ice spear, he forcefully crushed into it with a grip motion, destroying the temporary weapon into tiny little shards of ice that already began to melt as they hit the floor.

"So, firespitter." Falh addressed Datrox, red eyes dangerously eyeing him up.

OOC: @Tarn @The UltimoScorp

Edited by Dane

OOC: @Biological Chronicler I don’t think any of us have money for crabs, so unless Pardehi can pay, we probably are gonna have to walk. Also tagging @Toru Nui

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

As Kanohi and the others debated how to traverse the desert and mountains, a Ta-Matoran ran up, stumbling under the weight of a trio of disks . “Vakama, what is—

Oh thank the Great Beings, you haven’t left yet. Dalu says she has too many disks, they obscure her vision. So she wanted you to have these,” he handed over the disks, from the look two were from Ga-Metru, one from Le-Metru, and the top one was remove poison. 

Kanohi looked away. “Vakama, the village needs—

All the villages need help. And these disks were yours, I am just returning them. And Dalu is keeping the disk launcher to protect Po-Koro, you can just throw these and they would still work. And they are just level one disks. And Dalu has plenty of those disks, many of them stronger than these. She’s keeping most of them.

Listen, what if you need to repair two things at once, so you can’t just use your staff? Or if you need to remove poison? It could save lives. And help remind you of us in Po-Koro.”

…I would not forget,” Kanohi answered, but he shuddered. Memories. He failed to remember so many of the Matoran he saved. But the ones he failed, their bodies crushed by skyscrapers, drowned after falling from bridges, crashed from a tower: those Matoran were etched into his mind.

So he simply said, “my staff will remind me of you, Tobduk Vakama. But … I suppose I could take just three disks. You are sure there are repeats? I … I couldn’t deprive—

There are other disks with those powers,” Vakama said, pushing them into Kanohi’s hands. The Fe-Matoran sighed, His heartlight flashing with unease, before sliding the disks away. It … it would be useful to have a ranged way to help Matoran again, though he had not thrown disks since Okoto, and those were made of bamboo. Still his staff could only do so much, this could help more Matoran. As he turned to face Vakama, the mask maker had already vanished, heading into the village proper. Why did he leave in such a hurry?

Kanohi turned back to the group, “Pardehi, I hate to ask, but would you mind the rest of us walking? We don’t really have the money to get Ussal. It … it might take longer though, and 
I fear we have taken too long already
.”

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut, Cargo Hauler)

"No. No 'donuts'. Certainly not in a populated area." Waveahk began drinking out of a canteen he tucked away near the pedals.

Tekmo pressed his hand on the hauler and leaned on it while he waited for Skorm, Irna, and Keitara.

@Snelly@Keeper of Kraata@Conway@TL01 NUVA@Tarn

Enra and Xane, now on the right side of the river, proceeded to follow it up to the mountain.

@Unreliable Narrator@Nato the Traveler

Metru-Koro, cargo hauler

IC:

Turning away from the somber toa and her new friend Irna, Keitara directed her attention towards the group at the hauler.

"So," she said, approaching the being she recalled being named Waveahk, "This is our ride? Very cool." She smiled in what she though was a cool manner and gave a thumbs up. "Well, I'm sure you've waited long enough on my account at least. Where should I sit?"

(OOC: @Toru Nui@Snelly@Keeper of Kraata@Conway@Tarn)

• Like 2

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

"Just promise me something... don't let me go."

IC: Irna | Metru-Koro

"One second, Keitara," Irna said, placing a hand on Skorm's shoulder. "We'll just be a moment."

She led the ex-Leaguer away a few steps, trying to give themselves a little privacy. She realized that she hadn't seen Skorm properly since the Ripple, since they had found the Krom Sphere and Mazor had picked it up and started all of ... this. For a while, she just looked at him. What were supposed to someone at a time like this?

"So," she said. "You left too, huh?"

OOC: @Keeper of Kraata @TL01 NUVA

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ice Suva Temple

Hours of intense physical labor pushing with all her might against the marble suva later, well past sundown with the new stars out glittering the sky and the single moon, Sidra felt much more exhausted but not much closer to reaching her goal. A family of bats woke up with the rising of the moon and flew out to hunt from their nesting holes in the weathered ceiling. She saw spiders and lizards crawl and scamper away from their holes during the time she worked, upset by the movement and grinding of gears inside the temple’s floor. Was Sidra missing something?

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

Happy chat.

IC: Mazor-Trail of the aqua sphere-Forrest @Toru Nui

After walking for a little while Mazor decided to speak up again. "You know, I'm starting to wonder what this sphere actually does." He gestured towards the edge of the trail, where  there was a sudden transition from sapplings to fully grown trees. "It almost looks like something leveled this place, and then stuff started growing back. But if it was the sphere, there's no way that all this has grown in the time since it passed."

IC: Jephro-Crusade crew-Metru Koro @That Matoran with a Vahi @Onaku @The UltimoScorp @Tarn  @Biological Chronicler

As Arkius sprinted off the other toa turned to talk to a newcomer. Jephro watched Arkius, then the others, then turned back to Arkius, then turned back to the others. "Hey guys," He said hesitantly, "I'm going to go with him, just in case he needs assistance." He then turned and jogged after Arkius, slightly litening his body to move faster.

• Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Reliable Narrator | Metru-Nui, Coliseum, Ground Floor

As the unmasked toa leaned in the doorway, providing the false nonchalance of an emotionless confidence, the small matoran cleaning the dirt and gore off the front steps leading into the ground floor, open air plaza of the Coliseum’s main building looked up. She wore a white mask of telekinesis with the silver paint on the top classic of her culture. Still on her knees, she leaned back, tossed the dirty rag in a nearby bucket of soapy water, and eyed the stranger.

“Honestly, no clue. This city’s been complete garbage since before you got here, Stranger. I’d point you to the vahki, but they’re all broken and telling us to mind our mental health. As if mental health was something I’d be worried about after the last week. More like how long is the food line, you know? Sorry I’m ranting. Look, if you want to talk to someone about what to do go see Pridak. That’s what I’ve been telling everyone to do. Seems to work. Only seen three of them thrown off the balcony so far.”

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.