Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC Stannis | Taku

Old age had dwindled the Wanderer's quickness; whereas in eons past he would have skillfully dodged the strike and flung the assailant to the floor with ease, Kathrine's attack was swift as it was unexpected and caught Stannis quite off guard. He had come to the Taku as a friend of its captain, earnestly placated its crew, and had no intentions of fighting anyone or anything while in its confines, and so Kat's reflexive reaction—though entirely admissible—was not something Stannis was at all prepared to content with. The impact at his jaw threw his head to the side as he staggered back a step from the sheer force of it, and his spear, which he was carrying as a staff, was had called from his grasp and clattered to the floor nearby, but even so the indomitable toa earnestly prepared to rebuff a further onslaught. Already, his gaze was leveling back to face his attacker and his arms were raised in a defensive pugilistic stance, fists radiating white and brown energy as he instantaneously charged his elemental powers. 

But what he saw when he regained focus was a toa who looked absolutely horrified by what she'd done and backing away from Stannis. "Oh, jeez, sorry about that! You startled me!" she yelped.

Stannis' glower softened then and he lowered his fists, realizing then that it had all been a mistake, and already the injury at his jaw was recovering and the pain quickly abated. He tilted his head slightly to the side, however, trying to remember something relevant to the situation. He recognized her technique, though it had been many years since he'd seen it employed. "... A monk of the Kanohi Dragon Order?" he said slowly, as if piecing the sentence together from disparate segments in his memory. "I didn't know any of your kind yet lived. Let's try this again, shall we? I am Stannis," he said, smiling teasingly.

25 minutes ago, BULiK said:

IC: Knichou, Po-Koro, the Taku

"Would us speaking in private on the bridge, without Ulkarr present, be adequate? Or is his presence aboard another part of the ship enough to keep you silent?"

IC: Whisper - The Taku

"That would depend entirely on his intentions," her already-slitted eyes narrowed, "What happened today was... I suppose your equivalent would be the breaking of a law. I'm not eager for my kin to learn the details. There may be... consequences, for all involved." 

• Like 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Knichou, Po-Koro, The Taku

Knichou crossed his arms and turned to face Ulkarr again, awaiting a reaction. The possible rivalry and infighting between aspects was as intriguing as it was worrying. Would this mean Knichou was harboring a fugitive? If an aspect was breaking their laws, did that make them more or less of an ally to the matoran? All of this was above Knichou's pay grade, and he would wait to see what agreement the two aspects came to.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Kathrine of the Flame - The Taku:

As the stranger's hands rose, so too did Kat's, reflexively, her heartlight jumping into her throat as she readied herself for battle with this....

Oh, he was friendly. That was a strange relief. She let down her guard, relaxing. And then he said something that legitimately caught Kat off-guard. "Whoa, hey, you've been down to where I'm from?! Well heck, that would explain why you're so crazy strong! I'm Kathrine! I uh.... well.... I dunno if anyone else back home made it, I left just before....well before the whole world kinda blew up."

The name Stannis meant very little to her, it wasn't one she was familiar with.

IC Stannis | Taku

"Yes, I have visited your people's island a few times, but I'm afraid none were recent. I would say it's a pleasure to meet you,  but..." he replied, gesturing vaguely at his chin and cocking his brow. "Come, sit with me, tell me your story. It will be a few moments before the little conclave assembles.

Stannis found the corner of the hold he occupied so heavily just over a week prior, leaned his weapons harness up against the bulwark, and promptly slumped himself down to the floor where at once he folded his legs and rested his hands on his knees.  

IC: Ulkarr and Klawne (Po-Koro, The Taku)

"I'm not here for you, Whisper. If war is coming, I'd like to be well-informed on what's going on."

Klawne bowed respectfully to Knichou and entered the ship.

@Nato the Traveler@BULiK

IC: Ostrox (The Coliseum, Docking Bay)

No, that wasn't rudely brushing off. A thousand curses. She was going to die and he was going to feel bad about it even though he did nothing wrong. Still, she was right. They should report to Pridak. He was their leader after all... if only by default.

"Yes, of course." Ostrox accompanied Zaliyah as they disembarked from The Ripple. But although heir hated enemy was about to be destroyed laughably easily, he still felt no joy, nor any pride in his allegiance, as he often did in the past.

He was loyal to Mantax, not the League. And while destroying the willing slaves of the 'Great' Spirit was pretty much his moral obligation at this point, they had now become too pathetic to hate. It was Mazor he wanted to kill - no, to torture, maim and agonize - but Pridak wasn't about to let him go hunting for a man that, in his mind, didn't exist.

@Nato the Traveler@Biological Chronicler

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Fau Swamp Outskirts, Cargo Hauler)

Tekmo followed behind Morangad aboard the hauler. Everyone was coping with the possibility of a slow painful death quite well, he observed. He-

Irna had touched him on the shoulder.

Irna was Zyglak.

Zyglak could-

He nervously glanced to his shoulder. It wasn't being dissolved into sludge, so that was a good sign. He had been right - that was just a ridiculous rumour. He breathed a sigh of relief, failing to remember that Irna was right behind him.

Waveahk would have made an objection to Tekmo bringing a stray along - if he cared. As Irna came back aboard, the engine started, and the vehicle began to reverse away from the swamp while turning, before heading forwards in the opposite direction back to Metru-Koro.

@Burnmad@Conway@Tarn@Snelly@Keeper of Kraata@TL01 NUVA

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Outside Navu's Hut)

'The Apex'? Was this man on drugs?

@Dane-gerous@Eyru

Edited by Toru Nui

OOC: Got permission to bunny Zsann into the van, and she clarified the how and all.

IC: Yaushe - Mega's Workshop

Yaushe helpfully set her driver's seat down from a Matoran's position to a Skakdi's as Zsann headed for the driver's side. Once Zsann was inside and had closed the door, the Skakdi headed to the back with Mega. Doors safely closed, Yaushe started up and began their exit.

"Dude was giving me the creeps," Yaushe said to the other two, in her air con whisper. "You were pretty cool out there, Mega. Reckon if it was anybody else, they'd have had the sense to back down. And... Thanks, Zsann. Would've helped, myself, but, uh. You know."

OOC: @Dane-gerous@A-tak-nid

• Like 2

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

1 hour ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Ulkarr (Po-Koro, The Taku)

"I'm not here for you, Whisper. If war is coming, I'd like to be well-informed on what's going on."

"You make it sound like war is a new concept, instead of a daily occurrence." Were Whisper's visage able to emulate more standard facial expressions, she would have frowned. Still, she couldn't conceive an objection that would be sufficient to convince beings who had no reason to trust her to throw him overboard. If anything, driving him away may only make him more curious. 

"Very well," she turned to Knichou, "I'll answer any questions you have. Elsewhere on the ship."

@BULiK

1 hour ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Ostrox (The Coliseum, Docking Bay)

"Yes, of course." Ostrox accompanied Zaliyah as they disembarked from The Ripple

IC: Zaliyah - The Coliseum

She wasted no time in hastening through the corridors and into the elevator. If she had noticed Ostrox's abnormal level of interest in her wellbeing, she gave no sign. There was only one thought on her mind now: how to save face while admitting that Pridak had been right to doubt her. 

@Toru Nui

• Like 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Knichou, Po-Koro, The Taku

"Alright, we can discuss the urgent matter of Taja in the bridge," Knichou responded, pointing upwards and to the front of the ship, where the room was located. He turned to look at the Toa of Magnetism nearby. "Nale, can you bring Stannis up to the bridge for me? Maybe get Triage up there too if Iradra can stay with Taja for him. I'm heading up there now, I don't want Berys to get concerned about being alone on the bridge with... our guest..."

As Knichou began walking towards the ladder up to the bridge, he asked Whisper an important question.

"Speaking of, what should we call you?"

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

"I am called Whisper," she replied, "What do I call you?" 

@BULiK

IC: Knichou, Po-Koro Airspace, The Taku

"Knichou," Knichou briefly responded as he briskly walked towards the ladder at the front of the ship. He climbed the ladder and then walked through the open door to the bridge.

"Close the cargo bay doors, Berys, and take us up a few hundred meters so we can get a good view of the surrounding area," he ordered the Le-Matoran at the helm. Berys complied, and everyone in the cargo bay heard motors running as the doors slowly closed. The slight sinking feeling in their guts and the view through the various portholes in the walls of the ship indicated to observant passengers that they were raising in altitude.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

The Aspect flew up the ladder and perched herself atop an unused chair as the ship began to rise. It felt strange, flying without being under her own power. 

IC: Tuakana | Metru-Koro

They seemed to grow taller for a moment. Their shadowy form filled the doorway, dark and menacing. 

"I was old before you were born," they said, their soft voice echoing from nowhere like a crowd of whispers. "And I shall still be young when you die.

"I have known many of your kind," they continued. "Tall. Strong. Proud. None live now. You are no different."

They spoke simply. These were only facts. They did not pass judgment.

"You will pass like rain on the mountains. And yet..." they paused. "And yet, you think yourself above reproach.

"I am that reproach, young one. I am the soil... the sea... the sky. I am this island. And I tire of spilled blood."

They had not spoken so many words together in a hundred hundred years. They seemed to shrink back to their normal form. The shadows retreated to their corners.

"If it must be done... then I would make a... bargain... with you, young one."

IC: Oreius | The Archives, Onu-Metru

"Hunting," he said simply. "League scouts, usually. But also for something to help strike a greater blow against Pridak. A weapon, perhaps. Or maybe..." he looked thoughtful. "Maybe just a Rahi big enough to do some damage to his tower."

He shrugged. "I've been hitting them wherever I can. A chute construction team here. A Vahki charging station there. But it's not enough. I was hoping to find something to help."

• Like 1

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Navu's Place

Her form irked him. What was she? A god, a demon? The shadows whispered to him like they themselves were people, all stretching from this plantlife tangled being. The demon spoke of his mortality, his limited time. His stance shifted, his hand defrosting slightly as he glanced back to Datrox's form and back to Tuakana.

"Hmph. A bargain?" Falh tossed his ice knife in the air with one hand, catching it with the other. "What would you offer, then, stranger?"

OOC: @Eyru @Toru Nui

• Like 1

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi watched as Toa Stannis vanished, he should have known the wise Toa would already know about the Kaita. He knew that sort of thing. But in the meantime, Kanohi needed to help Po-Koro rebuild and prepare.

Kanohi approached Toa Arkius and asked, “Um, Toa Arkius, what do you suggest we do to prepare Po-Koro? I can mend more of the huts and walls, but it would not be much stronger against an attack. And as the League has an airship, we would be vulnerable from the sky. And we only have two Kanoka that can be used in fighting, both freezing. What do you advise?

As Kanohi talked, whispered traveled through Po-Koro. Many had heard Kanohi’s warning of a renewed war, and suddenly retreating to Metru-Koro was suicide. They were trapped in Po-Koro, and once Metru-Koro was demolished, Po-Koro would be next. Either the League or the Skakdi would destroy them.

The only advantage they had was a herd of goats. And that just made the Matoran more conflicted. As the fence was put up around the Mahi and Bode, some Bo-Matoran crouched over and studied the weeds, testing them, prodding them. And these Matoran and the unnatural field of weeds might just be visible to the heroes still in the town…

OOC: @Onaku

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Mazor-Aqua Sphere Trail- Skakdi Babies @Toru Nui @Unreliable Narrator

"Well, it seems unlikely that there'd be this much extra gear. Hopefully number seven was out scouting, and didn't get hit." He stood up. "I'll go look around, I'd hate to imagine what happened if all seven were here."

• Like 2

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Ulkarr and Klawne (Po-Koro Airspace, The Taku)

Ulkarr was intrigued by the airship. The Skakdi had - unsurprisingly - been able to construct anything like this.

Neither had Klawne's people. But her response was less intrigue and more of abject astonishment. "How... how exactly is this possible? How is this thing floating?" She asked to no-one in particular.

IC: Ostrox (The Coliseum, Elevator)

As Ostrox and Zaliyah took the elevator up to Pridak's floor - oh I'm sorry, his secretary's floor - Ostrox tried to think of a way to get out of working for this fool and giving himself to time to track down and inflict no limit of pain upon Mazor.

Desertion wasn't an option. Once the League had crushed Metru-Koro, they'd no doubt move on to the rest of the island, and his Mahiki could only get him so far. And since nobody knew Mazor ever even existed except him, the wretch could easily rejoin the ranks of the Kingdoms, his betrayal and slaughter of untold billions going unpunished. He would be the renegade, and Mazor would be the hero. Unacceptable, but not as unacceptable as if he remained loyal, and was forced to serve alongside history's greatest monster left unrecorded. Yes, Ostrox had done a lot of things busybodies would label as 'amoral', but in the service of a good cause. That cause wasn't looking as good anymore. Not without Mantax.

They were very nearly at the new waiting room that had been constructed in their absence. Apparently, not even universe-conquering warlords were immune to the perils of bureaucracy.

@Nato the Traveler

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Outside Navu's Hut)

What the - what was happening?! Was this entity offering this, this... psychopath power!? Granted, Navu wasn't a psychiatrist, so she knew that her diagnosis was probably inaccurate, but something was very clearly wrong with this Toa - if he could even be called that. Why would anyone want to give anything to him? She continued to listen and watch through the window.

@Eyru@Dane-gerous

IC: Gnabol (Wilderness, Aqua Sphere Trail, Skakdi Camp)

"You do that." Gnabol meanwhile, was trying to calm and placate the six crying infants he now had to take care of.

@Smudge8

Edited by Toru Nui

IC: Barius - A Scrapshop Formerly Belonging to Mega

With the long strides of his power armor, Barius stood before the garage in but a few steps. He took the time to wipe the grin off his face, replacing it with a confident smirk.

Lowering the wreck of the E Street down to about chest level, he stepped through the large garage door, and set the chassis down in front of Boss.

"Found this buried in a hut back in that shantytown we just raided," he boomed. His voice was normally loud, but he played it up even more, so that all could hear over the sounds of the shop. "Thought you might like to have it back."

He couldn't help but grin slightly again as he eagerly awaited Boss' reply.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Nato the Traveler @Conway

Edited by Burnmad
  • Like 1

"...And if I was interested?"

Falh's eyes tracked Tuakana, curiosity brimming. 

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Leaving The Scrapshop

As Yaushe said this, Mega's eyes began to well up in an uncontrolled burst of emotion. A tear trailed down from her eye, followed by a few more. Her head fell into her hands, and she cried.

"I-I'm real sorry, y-ya'll. I'm sorry. I'm real, real s-sorry." She choked, sniffing as the tears came like an ocean all of a sudden. Breaking down in front of a Skakdi she'd only known for a short amount of time was certainly embarrassing, but she was too tired and upset for it to matter much.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @A-tak-nid

• Like 3

IC:Korruhn, Ice Suva

"So you're saying, those items came out of the Suva? Interesting," Korruhn pondered a moment, wondering exactly what purpose this antiquated, over-engineered storage box had, and as well, what significance did the mask and sword hold that resulted in them being contained inside. He imagined they were intentioned for a specific person and time, but beyond that, he did not know.

"Are you the only one who can access the storage system? Did you find anything else of note, or anyone else around here?"

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @EmperorWhenua

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Zsann - Zakaz, the van

Zsann had simply nodded to Yaushe's comment, not having thought too much about it - she had simply been glad to be out of there for now. Then Mega had started crying.

Zsann hesitated for a moment, then she put her arms around her in a silent hug. She had known the matoran for only a few hours, and whether it was in her place to do so, she wasn't sure.
"N-not your fa-fault", she said softly.

OOC: @Dane-gerous @ZippyWharrgarbl

• Like 3

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - The Taku

Still smirking, she replied, "Take your time, old man."

As she turned to visit the healers, Nale quietly  added, "...missed having you around." The Fa-Toa then approached Iradra and Triage. She hadn't actually met the latter yet, but she was guessing he was the guy with the crimson crucifixes on his armor doing...well, you know--

"Triage?"

The medic looked up from Taja. "That's uh, me," he replied. "What's up?"

"Knichou wants you on the bridge. Unless you're unavailable, I know you have a--"

"No, no," the medic said, grabbing his satchel. "Iradra is capable. She can keep on an eye on Taja while I'm gone."

Triage slipped past the Fa-Toa and made his way to the bridge. 

@Onaku@EmperorWhenua@BULiK

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Arkius - Po-Koro

Upon Kanohi approaching him, Arkius looked down and nodded with a hint of respect toward the matoran. "Considering what I've seen of the raid earlier, simply building more walls would be a fruitless endeavour. As long as this village remains here in the open, it remains vulnerable." The earthen toa's eyes now drifted further down, toward the earth beneath both of their feet. "So perhaps the best thing we can do... is go down."

His eyes now moved back up to re-establish contact with Kanohi's. "In my travels years ago, I encountered villages in all manners of locations. I recall some which were located deep underground, villages of Onu-Matoran protected by the earth above and around them. With my elemental power, I may be able to dig out such a village for Po-Koro to relocate to. We can leave the houses here on the surface as a decoy, while the real village will be safe underground, with no access point big enough for the Skakdi's vile machines to reach it."

@Harvali

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

Okuo furrowed his brow. "But... the war is over. Everyone lost. The Barraki lost most of their leadership, a majority of their forces, and we lost most of our people. Is it really wise to provoke more conflict?"

@Eyru

IC [Kunok McGrokk]:

The trader’s look turned quizzical as he waited with folded arms for Balkan to reply with an adequate offer. The other Skakdi could see his jaw moving slightly and tongue run over his teeth behind closed lips, all while tapping his foot. Signs of growing impatience.

Finally he let out an exasperated sigh. “Fine. I can see this whole trading favors thing isn’t your style. Okay. Come to think of it, I got something for ya. Bit of a brain teaser that’s making it hard to catch shuteye. Maybe you can help, cause I need my beauty sleep. Heard a rumor a while back about some kinda ruin on the way north, uncovered by the last sandstorm. If you're taking the most common route it should be visible in the dunes west of the trail at some point. And since you’re headed that direction anyway, you might as well do me a solid and see if there’s anything of value in the place. If there isn’t, no harm done. If there is, I want a cut. Whaddaya say? I’d go myself but I’m tied down here.”

McGrokk motioned for the other Skakdi to follow him. Besides the stack of stinking furs Yumiwak had taken with her, there were also a whole bunch of crates. The small etched piece of wood the trader held turned out to be a keychain, which he used to unlock a rather large, metallic crate at the bottom of one of the piles which was partially obscured by some other junk, which he shoved out of the way.

McGrokk pulled the crate open. It’s side opened along bottom hinges and hit the dirt with a cloud of dust and a heavy thud. As it settled, the contents of the crate became visible: A bike. Well, kind of. The front was mostly traditional, but instead of a back wheel, there was a belt track. Every other link was lined with spiky protrusions. This thing was clearly made for the wasteland. A Muaka skull was stencilled on the side.

“Meet Ripper. Ripper, meet...well, a new friend who hasn’t told me their name yet. How silly of me.”

OOC: @Biological Chronicler Balkan has a quest now: Find the ruins. And a bike if he wants it. 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

3 hours ago, Crimson Jester said:

IC:Korruhn, Ice Suva

"Are you the only one who can access the storage system? Did you find anything else of note, or anyone else around here?"

IC: Sidra - Ice Suva Temple

"Aside from the Turaga I met earlier, no one else has been here. I don't know if anyone else can access it now, but you can certainly try."

@Crimson Jester

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi shook his head, but not out of disagreement. “I … I had not thought it possible to dig beneath the island, even for a Toa. But, if you think it is possible, then we will try.” He smiled, “it’s kind of funny, we lived inside of Mata-Nui’s body, and now we are going to live underground again. Although.

He hesitated, pulling out one of his disks from underneath his armor, “I … I know there is a difference between stone and earth, is it possible for me to use a freezing disk to erode the rocky surface, so you can get at the earth underneath? N-not that you would need my help, but it might let you save your strength.”

Elsewhere, an Av-Matoran walked up to Varah. “Listen, Varah, I don’t know if you have already heard but we have a situation on our hands … wait, did you punch Supaka out?” He glanced over at the semiconscious Matoran of Plasma, who was groaning as he laid there.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Yaushe - Van Time

Yaushe drove in silence for a while, thinking. She was fairly sure she hadn't seen Mega sleep in a long while. Neither had she, honestly, but after dying it wasn't something she especially needed. She could do it, sure, but it wasn't a requirement.

She said, "Look, it's not much, but you two can sleep in here while I drive... somewhere, if you want. It's comfortable. I think I slept in here, before..."

One of the storage compartments in the back unlocked itself, revealing a few blankets. "Don't ask me why there's more than one. I think, maybe, some are from when I was a Matoran. There should be a big one, too."

• Like 2

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Oreius | The Archives, Onu-Metru

Oreius shook his head. "This isn't peace, Okuo. It's a ceasefire. When the League has finished licking their wounds, they'll attack again. All I can do is try to slow them down. Give our people time to muster their defenses."

He looked around. "Now, shall we see if Stannis kept anything useful in here?"

IC: Tuakana | Metru-Koro

"You are. Your kind... is always interested."

OOC: @Onaku @Dane-gerous

• Like 1

He frowned, staring at the being.

"I am tired of your assumptions." He growled. "What are the terms of this bargain? Answer concisely, or you will join my former friend here."

IC: Mega - Zakaz, The Van

It was only when Yaushe suggested sleeping that Mega realized how tired she was. It had been upwards of two days since she last slept, and as she gently let go of Zsann, smiling gratefully, she looked down to the compartment, seeing a few old but comfortable looking blankets above.

"T-Thank you, Yaushe. I figure sleepin' here's as good a spot as any." Mega sniffed again, wiping her eyes and breathing in, before reaching down to pick up a Matoran sized blanket, wrapping it around herself almost immediately. It felt odd, but quite comfortable, as she leaned against the van and tried to get as snug as possible. 

"You got super taste in fabric, Yaushe." Mega chuckled, folding her arms and closing her eyes momentarily, trying to relax but failing for the moment.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @A-tak-nid

Edited by Dane-gerous
  • Like 1

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

For a moment, Okuo looked dejected. He sighed, before nodding. "Yeah... Oh, by the way, this is Hiripaki." He said, gesturing around.

"Hiripaki, would you open the inner door for us?"

@Eyru @EmperorWhenua

"I appreciate the thought, but that won't be necessary. What we should start by doing now is gathering the people of the town and informing them of this plan."

IC: Varah - Po-Koro

Varah raised an eyebrow and nodded. She looked back at the prone Supaka with disappointment, before turning back to the Av-Matoran and gesturing for them to follow her as she walked off into the village.

@Harvali

Kathrine of the Flame - The Taku:

She sat as well, her own arms less resting on her knees and more planted there, and she thought back with a frown crossing her features.

"Well, Master Lhii said that I should see the world and meet new people. Before i went to Metru Nui, I'd never really been anywhere except the island. I was pretty excited to meet new people, and see new powers and techniques, y'know? and the food, too! Man, Metru Nui had so many different types of food! But I'd barely gotten there when everything fell apart, so I didn't really get to meet anyone or see much. Now we're here, and there's all sorts of weird stuff, and all the Toa here all....feel wrong! Like they aren't connected to their power right! I can feel the power inside them but its like it's all.... locked away!"

Kat shook her head, not really sure how to word what she meant, but hoping Stannis understood her meaning all the same.

@EmperorWhenua

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Taja | Aboard the Taku

Taja was aware of hands taking hold of her, of being lifted into the air. But either time was suddenly slippery or she briefly passed out, because the next thing she knew she was lying on a bunk.

Her strength was returning, albeit slowly. She clenched her fingers and wiggled her toes, testing out muscles that were still in shock. Everything seemed to be in working order. It felt like she had been struck by lightning... or, at least, it's what she imagined being struck by lightning would feel like.

Looking around, Taja realized it was just her and Iradra. The other onlookers seemed to have disappeared. She was embarrassed to have anyone see her like this, but especially Iradra. She didn't know why, but the other Toa's presence made her uncomfortable. Looking directly at her for too long made her eyes feel dry and scratchy.

She mustered the strength to speak. "Is there any water?"

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi winced, it probably sounded foolish to the Toa. Still he could at least warn the villagers while he went around repairing things. He began to walk through the village, tapping each hut as he went. Even … even if they were going underground, he hated to see these homes go to waste. And well, they would need them for the timing being.

As he made his rounds he approached the Matoran, warning them of the plan. Some were weary, abandoning the homes they had made but they weren’t moving to Metru-Koro, and they might still use the surface village on occasion. 

IC Po-Koro

The Av-Matoran followed as Supaka groaned on the ground. “I don’t blame you,” the Matoran of Light sighed, “If we don’t get him to shut up every so often, he’s going to leave us more isolated than ever, pissing off the only folks who come to help us. Still, he’s one of ours, so it’s better that you were the one to punch him than an outsider. Might look better we settle our own issues, as clumsy as we can be. And that’s … kind of what I need to talk to you about. And considering well, all of that, you might be the best of us to talk about it. For a couple reasons. Give my wrist a squeeze when you are ready for me to tell you our Koro’s latest issue.”

Edited by Harvali

Arkius breathed in deep, and breathed out even deeper. A deep breath in, a deep breath out. Slowly, Arkius found his center, and from there, he began extending his being into the ground below. Anyone looking at him would notice the ground cracking underneath his feet, before slowly he began to sink into the ground, gradually lowering down until he disappeared under the surface of the earth.

IC: Varah - Po-Koro

Varah nodded and reached a hand out to squeeze the matoran's wrist.

@Harvali

IC: Iradra - The Taku

"Yes, I have some right here." Iradra retreived a flask from her hip, filled with purified water she'd gotten from Metru-Koro earlier today. Carefully she handed it to Taja. "Here, drink up." Iradra spoke in a soothing smoky voice, and as she looked at the transformed Taja, the unease she'd felt earlier was replaced completely with immense concern for her fellow Toa's well-being. "How do you feel?"

@Eyru