Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Oreius | Stannis's Vault, the Archives

"Thank you for your services, Hiripaki," Oreius said, interrupting Okuo's attempt to bypass the security protocols. As annoying as the artificial intelligence could be, it had helped them. He didn't usually bother thanking robots for their work, but this one seemed surprisingly lifelike, to the point where he would feel bad if he didn't voice his appreciation.

He placed a hand on Okuo's shoulder. "Whatever was redacted, we'll have to..." He grimaced. "...trust Stannis had a reason for it. Anyway, I have all the information I need."

The Toa took a deep breath. "I'm going to kill Pridak. And it's probably going to be a one-way trip, so I won't ask you to come."

OOC: @Onaku @EmperorWhenua

IC: Okuo - Vault Hiripaki

Okuo remained silent for a moment, a look of unease on his features, before it then turned to resignation. "I understand. I... I can't follow you down that path, as much as I do not wish to leave you alone to it. I have a responsibility... a duty I must get back to now. I have to get whatever supplies I can find back to Metru-Koro. Already this vault, as fascinating as it is, has been too big of a detour."

@Eyru@EmperorWhenua

IC: Skyra Daring - Metru-koro -

Skyra nodded and ran off back towards San's Hut, assuming that Rose was still there. She opened the door to San's hut as she arrived and looked straight at Rose. 

"Roseeeeeeee we're gonna go help Stannis stab a certain warlord but we gotta go now!" 

OOC:  @Tarn

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tuakana | The Ash Barrens

East. East. East.

They loped across the land, and the sand turned to ashy dirt beneath them. The blue sky became overcast, then dark with smoke. Trees began to appear, but they were dead. Clothed in blackened bark. Empty branches pointing to the sky like charred bones. Withered by ancient fire.

The Tooth was behind them now. It dominated the horizon. Smoke and noxious vapours rose endless into the sky to feed the black clouds that hung low over the land. They did not look back. Their eyeless face pointed ever east as they moved through the trees. They were a shadow among shadows. The dead forest surrounded them. The ground hissed under their steps, releasing puffs of hot dust. They paid no mind. They did not fear this barren waste.

At last, their goal rose before them out of the forest. The ziggurat's peak climbed into the sky as they came into the clearing. Its ancient walls gleamed in the light of slow-moving lava rivers that smoked and bubbled as they flowed around it, travelling ceaselessly towards the sea.

They paused at long last, unwearied by the days of travel. They craned their neck. The overhanging tendrils of moss and lichens that hid their face were now blackened here and there from the sparks that drifted through the trees. Their armour was already black as pitch, and showed no sign of similar burns. They drank in the sight of the ruins. Its slopes and edges were familiar, like something seen in a half-forgotten dream. They remembered it standing taller and more beautiful. They remembered its surfaces with fewer cracks and scars. They recalled torches lit and offerings left at its feet. Now it was old and half-broken, a monument to a forgotten past.

But the gong was housed here still, and it was unbroken. The shimmering sound of its ringing still vibrated deep in their essence. They knew the temple's exterior did not matter. Its ancient purposes could still be fulfilled. The power housed here had not dwindled over the centuries. It had only slept. Now it had been awakened.

They sat before the ruins for a time.

Waiting...

IC: Zaliyah - Le-Metru 

Zaliyah had watched on in relative silence as the Vahki had set about carrying out her orders, only stepping in every now and again to clarify or change a command. Most of the hard work had already been done, it was just the installation of Ehlek's artillery that was taking a while. 

As the Vahki at last set aside their welding gear and stepped back, Zaliyah moved in to inspect their work. She grabbed the inner edge of the cargo bay ramp and pulled herself inside, clambering into the chair and experimenting with the controls for a moment to ensure everything was wired up correctly. The plasma cannon and bolt caster both moved as intended. Hopefully they both fired properly as well. 

Satisfied with the work, she exited the ship and waited for the rest of the vessels to finish being outfitted. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Korruhn, Ruin of Ice

Korruhn had no qualms, and his mind was clear as the sharp back peak of his khopesh slid through the thick black flesh of his right wrist. His eyes met those of Leklo and Sidra, and he looked back down as the podium began to fill with the blood of the three.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Nato the Traveler @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Crimson Jester

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC Hiripaki | Archives

There was a moment of silence as the AI checked the exterior cameras and sensors, and then came the reply. "The door is clear, just press the buttons by the doors to open them separately and exit. I'm sad to see you go, but remember you are always Welcome ones here! If you see Toa Stannis of the Maru, tell him 'it's still here.' He will understand. :)

"Okay! Goodbye! :howdy:

IC: Rose - Sans' Hut

"#### yes." Rose then rushed outside with Skyra, too excited for combat to say any goodbyes or stick around much longer. "Where's he at?"

@Snelly

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - Metru-Koro

She frowned. "Right. I hope you don't blame yourself for that, or...or... I don't know where I'm going with this, we should get moving on. Which of these buildings is the Turaga's?"

"Maybe if I had been there," Triage added. "I could've done something for Turaga Dume..."

@BULiK@Nato the Traveler

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro Streets

Knichou was silent on the subject of Dume, letting the topic die.

"Probably big, near the center of town, and with lots of people giving and taking orders nearby. You noticed anything that fits that description?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC, Atamai: Zigurrat

”I think we should check out the inside first, then after we’re through with that we’ll take a look at the gong.” Atamai began to head towards the entrance to the ancient structure. 

IC, Whira: Ash Barrens

The Aspect has made her way through the jungle and the Dead Forest, and found that her journey lead to a massive temple, a ziggurat. She wasn’t sure what had happened to draw her here, but here she was. 

Sitting in front of the temple was another Aspect. Whira wasn’t sure which one. 

“I see I’m not the only one who heard the call,” she said to her sibling. 

OOC: @Eyru

IC: Okuo - Vault Hiripaki

"I... should go as well." Okuo walked up to the door next to Oreius, before looking back as well, his gaze moving about the room. "Thank you, Hiripaki, for everything. I hope I can come here again some day. Maybe the next time we meet, I will be accompanying Stannis himself."

@Eyru@EmperorWhenua

IC: Arkius - Po-Koro

Standing at the outskirts of Po-Koro, Arkius grimaced, a melancholic sigh escaping his lips as he gazed upon the broken hut he and Nale had lived in for the past week. That big rig had crashed into it, caving in part of the roof and bulldozing a large section of its walls. Carefully, he began making his way inside, so slowly that it was almost as if he didn't want to see the inside. Eventually his hand did touch upon the door, pushing it open to step inside, his singular eye slowly moving from the door to the inside of the hut. Rubble covered half the place, with dust scattered over the rest of it. 

The earthen toa knelt down. The shattered pieces of a lightstone lay on the ground in the middle of the hut, the lightstone Arkius remembered having been in the hut's ceiling. The only light source the place had. His eyes moved over to the broken wall. Large bits of debris lay scattered underneath the gaping hole. No, hole was an understatement. An entire section of wall had been busted in, taking half the ceiling with it. Lying under that debris would be the bed he and Nale had shared for the past week. No doubt ruined now. Arkius sighed. His eyes moved about, landing on the ragged and dust covered sofa on the other end of the interior. Approaching it, he immediately noticed something was off, which he confirmed upon looking behind it. The spear was gone.

It was a shame, really. That ornate spear had been something he'd been preparing for the last few days, a sort of a gift he'd hand-crafted with help from one of the blacksmiths in the village. He was surprised he'd managed to keep it hidden, but now it really didn't matter. It was gone. The hut was half demolished. If Arkius were a superstitious man, he'd take this as a bad omen. He was tempted to regard it as such anyway.

With great effort, Arkius began lifting bits of the collapsed roof and walls, carrying them outside and generally clearing debris from the hut's interior. Eventually, the debris was outside, and inside Arkius was left with the crumpled and torn remains of the bed. Sighing again, he stepped backwards and let himself collapse on the rugged sofa. There was still much work to be done. But Arkius needed a moment to catch his breath.

• Like 2

IC: Jephro-Metru-koro-Outside San's hut.

Jephro shrugged, "That's what the League was asking for over the loudspeakers before they left. From what i've heard Sans had one at one point, but he refused to give it to them." He paused. "I actualy wanted to ask him why, I'd rather avoid getting in another war."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Skyra Daring - Metru-koro -

"This way." Skyra led Rose to where Stannis was meditating while he waited. "Hey Stannis we're back." Skyra had barely even left and now she had already returned, but hey, Stannis did say to hurry right? 

OOC:  @Tarn @EmperorWhenua

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Keitara (Sans' Hut)

Things were happening very quickly now, it seemed. Keitara had no sooner registered the insinuation that Sans was hiding the legendary Mask of Creation from one of the League's warlords, and furthermore was more willing to let their settlement burn than part with it, when a green blur shot in through the door. In a flurry of activity including what if Kei was not msistaken was the intent of assasinating said warlord, Skyra had collected her wife and the two soldiers had blazed a trail back out into the afternoon light.

The Av-Toa pursed her mouth. While she was not ever truly in favor of death as an option part of her wished Skyra and Rose well. The Le-Toa had had a point: she and Rose were soldiers before they were Toa. Perhaps they were in the wrong, but Kei had decided she had no right to judge. With the way Sans seemed to be avoiding reason like a plague of kinloka rats would flee a tidal surge she had to admit that this could be one of the only ways to peace. She hoped with every spark of light within her that it was not, but if death itself were indeed to walk among them tonight then on the whole she'd feel a lot better if it walked alongside Skyra Daring and her formidible yet reliable wife.

Allowing her attention to drift back to the conversation at hand, Kei suddenly became acutely aware of a figure nearly as imposing as Rose. She gulped.

Oh good. Irna.

She'd told Irna that she loved her. Then, like a true hero, she'd fled. She'd been gripped so tightly by panic she swore she'd begun hearing voices.

Yes, it was true that her feelings for both Irna and Skorm had grown greatly in the time they had spent together. Perhaps love was indeed the final step on that trail. But what good was noon sun without the beauty of dawn? What good was a tool whose smith had cut corners in the name of speed? Such things lost their value when robbed of their journey. So too, perhaps, did love. 

Though none of that musing did anything to make the next bit easier. Well, she'd soon be facing an army of determined warriors, a horde of merciless raiders, or potentially both simultaneously. Best to practice with the small battles first.

Keitara stepped forward, stopping at Irna's side and squashing down the rapidly growing urge to flee for the ocean.

It was then that another detail occured to her: the being Irna was speaking to was the one who had mentioned the mask of creation. Now intrigued, Keitara stepped fully forward, listening in to the conversation while trying to intrude as little as possible.

(OOC: @Smudge8 @Conway)

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

"Just promise me something... don't let me go."

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ruins of Ice

As the blood poured from the assembled adventurers its silver hue tainted the fresh snow in the bowl like a goth snow cone. They watched in unison and anticipation to see what might come of their sacrifice. Surprisingly, the blood splattered into the bowl on the podium formed two intersecting lines. They couldn’t help notice how, with the bowl as the outer circle, the whole moment looked like a gory form of the matoran letter t. As the blood formed the letter, it drained deeper into the snow, and strangely vanished. Less than a minute passed and the bowl looked as freshly coated with pure white snow as before the blood flowed.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler, @Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Taku:
"Oh, okay, let me know more when you get back!" She called as Iradra left.

Kat wasn't really involved in whatever Knichou and the other were, so she decided to hang out at the ship. It wasn't like she had anywhere else to go. She did feel like stretching her legs a bit though, so she decided to do some laps around the outside of the Taku.

Well she had decided that, but that plan changed slightly when she nearly bowled right into that dark Toa who was in the shade of the airship. She almost vanished in the dark,which piqued Kat's interest, and she offered a cherry wave and a warm smile, "Hey, almost didn't see you there! Oh hey, we didn't really get a real introduction huh?"

She stuck a hand out, "I'm Kat! It's nice to meet you!"

@Eyru

IC: Zai  - Zakaz, Tactical Panda II

Zai's eye twitched. She hadn't heard all of what Korio had said, but she didn't have to. He was at her door. Her door.

She drew her kukri, jumping up from the edge of her bed and opening up her door, instantly pointing her knife to Korio's throat.

She pretended not to notice the bucket on his foot.

OOC: @Tarn

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Outside Sans' Hut

"Well..."

She paused. "You'll see."

The cheeky grin was still very much there.

OOC: @A-tak-nid

IC: Nale Vella - Metru-Koro

"Uh, maybe. There's a pretty sizable hut over there that a lot of people keep leaving."

@BULiK

IC: Korio Karasha - Tactical Panda II

Kor lifted his chin, Zai's kukri pointed to his throat. His Skakdi grin spread out wide as he threw his hands up. "Woah, easy," he said. "I just need a little help, alright? Then I'll be outta your frills. Can't go to Miss Yumi like this, eh? Unbecoming."

@Dane-gerous

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro Streets

Going in the direction Nale indicated, the group shortly found themselves outside of a large hut near the center of the village. Outside the domicile stood an assortment of beings - some familiar, some unfamiliar. Knichou spoke up his group drew near, addressing no one in particular.

"Is this where Turaga Sans is?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

"Aw, come on, now," the Vo-Skakdi replied, relaxing his shoulders for a moment and rolling his optics. "Still hung up on that? It was, what, an hour ago? Past is the past." Korio gestured to his current conundrum. "I just want me #### foot out of this bucket, mate."

@Dane-gerous

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

And, there he is.

"Well, if ya mean that blue and white fella, yeah, he's in there." She replied, a puff of smoke coming from the cigarette. She frowned at the sight of Whisper. What was that? She'd ask but...the others seemed fine with it?

She tried to ignore the terrifying sight by replacing it with an awkward but pleasant one, looking right at Triage.

"Hey." Mega grinned, cigarette in one hand.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @BULiK @Tarn @A-tak-nid

IC: Zai - Zakaz, Tactical Panda II

The Skakdi porcupine glared at Korio, before lowering the kukri slightly, teeth glimmering.

"I am not your mate." Zai replied, a little less harsh. "Move away, and sit down."

She was going to regret this.

• Like 1

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - Metru-Koro

The medic stepped behind Nale slightly, his mask already changing color. "H-hi, Mega. How are you?"

Nale glanced between the Toa and the Matoran, eyebrow raised. "...know eachother?"

@BULiK

"Whatever you say," he replied, suppressing the urge to punctuate it with "mate." Korio sat down on the floor and extended out his leg, metal bucket stuck to his foot. "Be gentle, yeah?"

@Dane-gerous

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 1

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Barius - Irnakk's Tooth

Barius was smiling. He had been since Boss had picked him to ascend the Tooth with him.

It was time. Death or glory.

"Worry not, shade. You will be safe, as long as you are valuable."

Barius' newest Kraata shifted slightly as he gradually began to draw upon its power for the first time. The Warskaks climbing the Tooth would begin to grow increasingly apprehensive, as the Skak's Kraata power exacerbated the fear already instilled by the colossal, sacred mountain.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Keeper of Kraata @Conway @Sparticus147 @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Providence - Reaching the Surface

The Aspect frowned. "Wait, did you not feel it, too? That hum... Deeper, and more reverberating that anything I've ever felt. I can feel a pull, tugging me eastward. Perhaps it is something unique to my kind?" His frown softened as they turned, and saw a light up ahead. "Ah, there's the exit! We're so close!"

OOC: @Dane-gerous @Snelly @Toru Nui @Vezok's Friend

IC: Morangad - Outside Metru-Koro

The Tiokaha set himself down in the sand, within sight of the gates of the town. He wasn't sure what he would do, even if the Av-Toa did agree to come back with him. He needed some way to get back to the Swamp. And yet, he wanted nothing less than to ride in a vehicle again...

OOC: Morangad open for interaction. And so is Ollem, still.

• Like 1

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut

Well, this was interesting. On a surface level, Knichou and Nale had found the right location, but Knichou had incidentally found great potential for embarrassing Triage, who seemed to be extra nervous back when Knichou mentioned this matoran to him back in Po-Koro. A trend that continued as the Toa of plantlife shifted his positioning upon a reintroduction with the matoran. He turned to Nale to explain the situation.

"She's that matoran who helped the Doc here find injured back in Po-Koro earlier. At least, I think - do correct me if I'm wrong."

He crossed his arms and looked back at Mega.

"I don't believe we've met - I'm Knichou, and this is Nale. We fly the Taku, the airship that you undoubtedly saw lend aid during the raid on Po-Koro."

Edited by BULiK

IC: Zai - Zakaz, Tactical Panda II

She sheathed her knife, hands reaching out to grip the bucket. She stared at him for a moment before yanking at the bucket in an attempt to free Korio's leg.

"That's right. Best volunteer work I've ever tried, I tell you what."

She chuckled as Triage shrunk behind the Toa of Magnetism. "Well, real nice to meet ya. I'm Mega, this here's Zsann." Mega patted Zsann on the back lightly. 

OOC: @BULiK @Tarn @A-tak-nid @Nato the Traveler

IC: Apex (Ash Barrens, Fire Temple)

As Apex flew closer and lower towards the temple ruins, the gong dimly gleaming in the cinerous air, ancient thoughts began to protrude into Apex's mind. Thoughts and memories of sacrifice, of offerings, of heartlights and kraata, and soon, Apex remembered why she answered the gong's toll. The gong was a promise, a promise of power, of followers, of strength, and Apex was to need that in her war against the skakdi.

But as Apex flew closer and closer to the top of the temple, her eyes caught a sight that she was all too unsure how to feel about. Two aspects, two of her fellow kin. Apex wasn't fearful of her kin, but she was unsure how they had changed in the many centuries while she was confined, who they allowed to indulge in their powers. Seeing no reason to initiate hostilities, Apex simply landed atop the temple, before clawing her way down to meet these two aspects, and too see if either of them she knew.

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @Eyru

Edited by Sparticus147

IC: Zsann - Outside Sans' Hut

Zsann had eyed the newcomers with some curiousity, and for maybe a second too long, her gaze had rested on the... well, she wasn't sure what they were, but cetainly not like anything she'd seen before. The interaction between Mega and that one Toa did give her some clues as to why the matoran had been in such a good mood earlier. Clearly, something had to be going on between the two.

Upon Mega introducing her, Zsann smiled briefly and nodded towards the group. Surely, she was meeting a lot of Toa today. 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @BULiK @Tarn @Dane-gerous

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Yaushe - Outside Sans' Hut

Yaushe hummed in thought, with a noise like metal groaning softly. "Sounds like a messy situation you've found yourselves in. And Mega said there wasn't really anywhere to go... What're you gonna propose you do, instead of fight?"

@Smudge8

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Ulkarr (Metru-Koro Outskirts, Uraborask's Truck)

Uraborask and Ulkarr had now reached the outer limits of Metru-Koro. "This is my stop." Ulkarr disembarked from the vehicle.

"Thank you for your services, Uraborask the Hunter. I do not want you in my sight again."

@Sparticus147

IC: Ostrox (Le-Metru, Shipyard, The Tranquility, Cargo Bay)

The Vahki installed the Pulse Bolt Generator aboard the Tranquility - a former airline passenger vessel before it was modified into a warship. Ostrox got out a small black captain's hat from a closet in the cargo bay and put it on.

"Yes. This is PERFECTION."

IC: Achro (The Coliseum, Secretary's Floor)

Arriving at the Coliseum, Achro took the elevator as far up as it would go, because for some reason that was how it worked. He didn't know that there was a secretary installed, however, that had happened while he was gone.

"Excuse me, I'm here to see Lord Pridak about the Archives."

@Unreliable Narrator

IC: NU-8020S (Tunnels)

Using her unusual visual link with one of Takadox's would-be rescuers, NU-8020S pursued them through the tunnel, followed by her Vahki and organic hangers-on.

@Vezok's Friend@Burnmad@Snelly@Sparticus147@Dane-gerous@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

IC: Tekmo (Metru-Koro Outskirts)

"Evacuate to where, Skorm? The other refugee camps cannot sustain Metru-Koro's population, and the rest of the island is inhospitable, as we've seen. As such, the Turaga has ordered that the civilians will go underground in the New Archives, for all the good that'll do us if we lose, and he's made it very clear that criticizing or disobeying him is... ill-advised. We have no other choice but a 'glorious last stand'... or at least I don't, anyhow."

@Keeper of Kraata

IC: Waveahk (Metru-Koro Outskirts, The Eclipse Exterior)

Having been present inside Sans's hut when Skyra went to inform Rose of Stannis's plan, Waveahk had heard about it, and wanted in on the action.

"I was summoned by talk of assassination. What exactly is the plan, here?"

@Snelly@Tarn@EmperorWhenua@Xemnas

IC: Navu and Klawne (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

Today was not a good day, to put it mildly. War, murder, black magic, being forcibly evicted from her home. All in all, today had been a bit of a downer. But since nobody on the street wanted to listen to her, even though she always had to listen to them, - constantly - she went to the Turaga's hut... but it seemed like, with all the happenings going on, it was rather crowded, lots of people both inside and out.

Klawne had accompanied Knichou and everyone else out of the Taku to the hut where this settlement's Turaga resided in, though admittedly she had been lagging behind a little bit. She didn't see who was in the van who asked the question, but it was still a good question. One she hoped one of the others would answer.

@BULiK@Tarn@Nato the Traveler@Dane-gerous@A-tak-nid@Smudge8@Sparticus147@ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire)

Enra returned to the chamber where Xane and Rangi were. "Yeah, uh, sorry about that. The gong up there was louder than I thought it was gonna be. But there's nothing else up there except bloodstains and bad poetry. Maybe ritual sacrifice is just part of the local culture, or something."

She didn't realize what she had done, nor did she see what was outside.

@Nato the Traveler@Onaku

IC: Gnabol (Wilderness, Aqua Sphere Trail, Skakdi Camp)

From the cloth from the tents and various other items around the camp, Mazor and Gnabol were able to make seven baby carriers for the Skaklets.

"Alright, if we both wear one strapped on our front and another one on our back, that's four out of seven dealt with. I'm fairly certain we can just carry the remaining three in our hands."

@Smudge8

8 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

Enra returned to the chamber where Xane and Rangi were. "Yeah, uh, sorry about that. The gong up there was louder than I thought it was gonna be. But there's nothing else up there except bloodstains and bad poetry. Maybe ritual sacrifice is just part of the local culture, or something."

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

"I'm inclined to agree," Xane glanced over at her, "I just tried bleeding into the basin. My blood formed the number zero before evaporating. It seems like this place wants a sacrifice of some kind." He leaned back down to continue inspecting the basin. 

@Toru Nui @Unreliable Narrator

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tuakana | Ruins of Fire, the Ash Barrens

They were the first to answer the call, but they were not alone for long. Another Aspect emerged from the trees. She wore the simple body of a Toa, with jet-black armour and purple eyes that smouldered in the light. But this modest form belied her strength: they sensed an aura of power that followed her like a cloud. They recognized her as kin, but did not know her. She was young. Strong, but young.

Another followed. An Aspect in the form of a ferocious Rahi fell from the sky to perch on the ziggurat itself before slinking down to join her brethren. Her gaping maw was lined with jagged teeth, and insect-like wings buzzed and twitched from her back. Wicked horns sprouted from her skull. Her hide was black as night, yet contained traces of colour that appeared and disappeared as she moved. This one they knew. An Aspect of age with them, from the time before the Skakdi. They had not seen her in centuries. Once a terror that ravaged the island, she had been reduced to mere myth and then forgotten.

"Heard the call," they echoed in their slow voice. Motionless, they continued to sit on their haunches, drinking in the sights. They might have been mistaken for a mossy statue had they not continued to speak.

"Heard... and answered. The old ways still endure. The deep magic still abides."

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @Sparticus147

IC: Oreius | The Archives

The old Toa pressed the button. The two Toa watched as the inner door closed, sealing them into an antechamber. Then, with a hiss, the outer door opened, revealing the familiar tunnels of the Archives. The red mist still hung low over the ground, but it seemed to have abated during their time in the Vault, as if its generator had ceased its work.

Oreius bumped fists with Okuo in the customary salutation of the Toa. "Great Spirit guide your steps, brother," he said. "Metru-Koro has a worthy protector."

He offered a rare smile, then turned and moved deeper into the Archives, quickly vanishing into the darkness.

OOC: @Onaku

IC: Taja | Metru-Koro

Taja shook Kat's hand reluctantly. "Hi," she said. "Taja."

OOC: @The UltimoScorp

IC: Dar Poroka | Le-Metru Shipyards

Poroka carry box on ship. Ship name don't know. Reading not so good. Robots open box. Big gun inside. Make Poroka big smile. Big gun mean big boom. Big boom mean big fun. Maybe big fight coming?

Robots put gun on ship. While they do, Poroka count new people. One, two, three. Finish! Okay. Now Poroka count ships. One, two, three, four. Hmm. Poroka not great math person. Poroka like swords. Guns. Fight time. Math... not so much. But counting okay. And four more big than three. Too many ship for new people.

Oh. Got it. Poroka gonna fly ship with new people. Don't know if mention already, but Poroka not like heights. Big height mean big fall. Big fall hurt. Uh-oh.

But. Maybe big fight coming? Poroka like fight. Ride ship to fight sound good. And Ehlek say guard ship. One rock hit two bird. Go fight, guard ship. Okay.

Robots finish. Poroka look out window and wave to new people. "Hello! Gun finish! Boom time?"

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Toru Nui @Onaku

• Like 3

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Going Somewhere

He had to go. That Matoran's look was more than just curiosity. That was fear.

Whatever clung to him now was a curse. He'd taken it in exchange for power. There was no room left for sticking around, to play protector for Metru-Koro. He was a weapon now.

So he found himself wandering. Why not to the ruins of Metru-Nui? Why not end the war prematurely?

Something drew him away. A familiar, unforgettable silhouette walked from the shanty town. The demon.

There was no going back now. If he was a weapon being built, his only purpose would be to have himself complete. And this demon held the keys to his future.

The keys to the League's painful demise.

Falh followed.

OOC: @Eyru Falh is attempting to track Tuakana to the fire ruins, but he won't arrive for a bit.

IC: Skorm (Metru-Koro Outskirts)

"You've seen. I was wandering this island before I met you. As far as I can tell, any stretch of desert is the same as here. We can split the population among the other camps; my point is that there are many alternatives to fighting. And you forget, half the defenders of this place until recently were suffering from radiation poisoning. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. Even if we all survive, they'll be nothing left of Metru-Koro; we'll have to move anyway!"

Skorm dug around in the cargo compartment, finally finding a metal polishing kit. He took off his mask and began to buff out the blisters; his maskless face frowned at the Bo-Toa. "What I did in service of the League means I'm a Toa in form only, but I know that their job is supposed to be protecting their people, not places. You said it yourself, we're moving the matoran that aren't fighting; good. Then why are we throwing our lives away to defend a patch of earth with a bunch of empty huts?"

OOC: @Toru Nui

• Like 1

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Tekmo (Metru-Koro Outskirts)

"Because the Matoran will be UNDER THAT EARTH! If we fail here, the best case scenario is that the League doesn't find them, they run out of supplies and all starve to death. Worse case scenario, they do find them and either enslave or slaughter them all, depending on how they're feeling. Our 'alternatives' have been exhausted. Any attempt at a legitimate evacuation would only prolong the inevitable, and leave us decentralized in a hostile wasteland. We have to defeat them now, or we may never defeat them. And maybe we won't, but at least we'll have tried, rather than just up and leave once the going gets tough."

@Keeper of Kraata

Enra also leaned over to inspect the basin.

@Unreliable Narrator@Nato the Traveler@Onaku

IC: [Takadox - Say What?]

“Your kind!?” the warlord exclaimed. Then it clicked. The underground Skakdi in the group, his cryptic talk about knowing where to go and hearing things. Karz. “You’re one of them, aren’t you? That’s why this Mesi is following you so willingly, why you claim to know and hear things.”

Takadox’ mind raced. Did he just trade one captor for another? Why had this being of shadow come to rescue him? Did he just trade one captor for another. He briefly thought about his escape options...and found there were none right now in this tunnel if he turned on the group, exit in sight or not. He'd have to wait until they made it out. And while running, he had no chance of making them tell him anything with his ability either. Fine, direct examination then.

“You’re not about to drag me off to your own temple and do the same thing the blind horde was gonna do, are you?”

OOC: @Burnmad

IC: [Nixie - Not again]

Word had spread through Metru Koro of the impending attack. Two days, if the league’s emissaries were to be believed. Nixie didn’t. The astronomer was nervously standing in the vicinity of the Turaga’s hut, shuffling her feet and clutching at the leather bag hanging from her side, slung across her shoulder, stuffed to the brim with star charts and her portable astronomy tools. At her feet was another bundle, wrapped tightly in string to make it more compact and easier to carry in addition to her bag. She’d only just begun filing the charts and drawing new ones and now she was once again forced to grab what she could. And here Taja and her had only just finished setting up the good telescope. She’d originally come to this part of the camp to ask if one of the village's defenders would agree to help her on a secret excursion to the top of the giant head. Preferably someone who could fly or had access to an airship. That’s when she spotted Toa Skyra running up to Sans’s hut, shouting for her partner Rose to come help her go after one of the Barraki. Nixie had half a mind to tag along. If they were after one of the warlords they had to go to Metru Nui and then she could split off and head to the top of the GSR head. If the stars held knowledge that could help them in the long run, she needed a complete picture and their old home was decidedly in the way at this point in time. But then what would happen to her hut here? Her mind was filled with the stacks of work material left at her hut, about to get bombed out of existence if left sitting there like this. No - no her trip would have to wait. What she needed right now was to save her work - and she needed help to get it done in time. But who to ask? She couldn’t just pull a capable fighter like the duo of Toa away from their duties. Saving lives took priority of course. Maybe once everyone was leaving the Turaga’s hut? 

And so she kept lingering in the village square in uncertainty, pacing nervously back and forth.

OOC: Nixie open for interaction.

• Like 2

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png