Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut

"Flyboy, huh?" Knichou commented with a chuckle a few seconds after Mega and Zsann walked over to their vehicle. "Your friend certainly has a lot of personality," the Fe-Toa told Triage.

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - Metru-Koro

"Sure does," Triage replied, watching the Matoran walk away before blinking a few times. Was he staring? Don't be weird. "Always has a nickname for everybody." Nale seemed to notice something, and gave a knowing glance to Knichou. "I'm sure she calls everyone 'pumpkin,' yeah."

"...what's that supposed to mean?"

@BULiK

IC: Korio Karasha - Tactical Panda II

"Psychopath," Kor said under his breath, then chuckled at the fiery Ta-Skakdi. "Well, I gotta get back to work. Sorry to bother ya," he continued with a wink. He retrieved the bucket and headed back to the upper deck, whistling to himself.

@Dane-gerous

IC: Jutori - Ruins of Stone

"Never was too good at puzzles, honestly," the Ba-Toa spoke up, leaning on his sledgehammer. "What's your thinking here, Vashni?"

@Snelly@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360@Onaku@Harvali

IC: Rose - Metru-Koro/Outside the Eclipse

"As long as we don't get too buddy-buddy, and as long as he wants to BTFO Pridak as much as we do...you know what they say, right Stan? 'Friends close...' and all that."

@Snelly@Toru Nui@EmperorWhenua@~Xemnas~@Kal the Guardian

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut

As Nale and Knichou met eyes, a slight grin grew on Knichou's face. It sure felt bad when Triage erroneously joked about him and Nale being 'together' earlier that day, but Knichou was beginning to realize how fun being on the other side of that teasing could be.

"I think you know exactly what that's supposed to mean... pumpkin."

Knichou's grin faded a second after he said that. Did that sound even weirder because I said it? Yes, yes it did. I'm never going to do that again. Knichou continued talking, trying to move past that particular awkward moment for him and continue making awkward moments for Triage.

"Pumpkin... Out of all the nicknames, pumpkin is not one I'd have expected. What is that, some kind of seafood dish?"

• Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro Streets, Outside Sans's Hut

"Ah, perhaps it's just fauna from a part of the universe I'm unfamiliar with. Doc, you probably know the most about it, given the plantlife control and all. Well, I guess that means my seafood guess was close - it is something edible, and that's really all we need to know to understand her reasoning."

Edited by BULiK

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - Metru-Koro

Triage threw up his hands. "What's THAT supposed to mean?! Are you saying she wants to eat me, cap?"

"No, it's--nevermind." Nale facepalmed. Knichou's attempts at teasing weren't very good. "She likes you. That's what it means. It's cute, honestly."

The medic went silent, his Hauora becoming more crimson as he avoided eye contact with both Toa. "No, she doesn't. Must mean something else where she's from."

@BULiK

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Well... yeah, that's kind of what I meant there, Tri. But you could be right, it could mean something different from where she's from; maybe she's a cannibal, and instead of 'eating' you she wants to EAT you."

Why is it I always jump to the most morbid topics? Mata Nui, I hope they can't hear us over there.

Edited by BULiK

It was Knichou's turn to blush, as he stumbled over his words to justify himself.

"W-Well, Doc here was asking what other meanings there could be. Maybe she knew about the plantlife thing, but then why pick something gourd-shaped and edible? That's the first alternate explanation I could think of, and I bet it'd be difficult to come up with any other explanation than that one and our 'correct' initial interpretation, unless pumpkins have red crosses painted on them or something."

Edited by BULiK

The medic crouched down, trying desperately to make himself appear smaller and hide himself from the world. By this point his Kanohi was as red as his crosses, and he was definitely hoping Mega and her companions couldn't hear a word of this at the moment. By now, he'd prefer being teased over...whatever was happening. "Why are you people like this." 

"There isn't any other meaning," Nale said, leaning towards Knichou with her hands on her hips. "If I called you something sweet your mind wouldn't go to cannibalism, would it?"

"That uh...I didn't mean it like that." The Fa-Toa turned away, looking towards the Fe-Matoran and her friends. "But I mean, she obviously likes him. She doesn't want to eat him, for god's sake. That's just weird."

@BULiK

• Like 1

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Whisper - Metru Koro

Whisper was profoundly confused by the entire conversation. 

• Like 7

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Knichou frowned for a second and put up his index finger in protestation as he tried to think of an adequate response. He instinctively began leaning backwards slightly as Nale suddenly leaned towards him.

"No of course I wouldn't immediately think of cannib - my mind would go to -" Knichou put his hand to his temples and closed his eyes for a moment. One sigh later, he had collected his thoughts. "The cannibalism joke was supposed to point out the absurdity of any interpretation besides her liking him, that was it. It wasn't serious. Your liver is safe, Doc."

Edited by BULiK

"You're bad at this," she replied, looking back to Knichou and smirking. "Thanks for the assurance, though." And, imitating Mega, she added, "Pumpkin.

"Anyway," Triage said, standing up again and sighing. "Whether...whether she likes me or not is none of your business, okay? There's far more pressing matters."

@BULiK

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Knichou's posture weakened, ending in him visibly wincing at Nale's last comment. P-Pumpkin? W-Was that just a cheap joke or - Mata Nui I AM bad at this. Knichou did not like lingering on this topic either, especially after that joke from Nale. As soon as Triage tried to change topics, the ex-Ghost was glad to have something to derail that train of thought with.

"Alright, alright - it isn't my business, especially since it's not interrupting anything on my ship. Should we go ahead and go talk to the Turaga or wait for Mega to come back?"

Knichou gave Triage a nod and walked over to lean against the wall of the hut as the group waited. He watched Mega and her friend from a distance.

Edited by BULiK

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Taku exterior:

Taja's hand was cold. This wasn't terribly unusual for Kat, most people's hands were a little cold to her, but Taja's seemed especially clammy. She didn't retract her hand, but her eyes widened slightly as she shook twice. "Whoa, hey you're pretty chilly! You want some warmth?"

@Eyru

IC Legion - Po-Koro:

Time had wasted long enough. the people of this little shanty clearly were not ready for their gifts, and besides, the call of the temple beckoned. The hunchbacked Aspect reached out in their mind to an old follower, one who'd served them well in the many millennia.

Marrow. The obelisk temple calls. The dead forest awakes. Meet us there.

They rose, and began the journey south.

@Nato the Traveler

IC: Iradra - Metru-Koro

Iradra stepped forward, doing her best to make herself apparent and subtly putting herself between Kat and Taja without interposing herself between them. "I, uh, don't believe I introduced myself either. Hello, I am Iradra. Now, on the topic of the clothes you wanted manufactured, perhaps you could go visit the greenhouses? I hear they've been growing plants producing cloth fibres, so perhaps you could find some fabric there which I could then work into an outfit for you."

@The UltimoScorp@Eyru

IC Mahrika - Northwest Barrens above the Impact Site

You … you aren’t from here?” Mahrika was about to dismiss him, when Vokarda seemed to tug her head towards the disk. That strange disk, the likes of which she had never known in Xa-Nui. And that was laying besides the corpse of that strange bug-like creature. That creature with no flesh, just cold metal.

Mahrika hesitated and spoke up, “This … place you say you are from, what is life like? What kind of beings live there? Just Matoran? How do they fight?

She didn’t necessarily believe him but, it was becoming clear that things were … strange. They were not too far from the new mountain, which appeared after the quake destroyed her refuge. And-and that inorganic creature, the only one she ever seen of it’s kind had appeared since that mountain appeared. She thought it might be an Aspect’s body but … too many things didn’t match.

What do you know about that new mountain?

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad gosh she has a lot of questions.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Skyra Daring - Metru-koro -

"Yeah, and if he tries to back stab us afterwards we just shoot him."

OOC:  @Tarn @EmperorWhenua @Toru Nui @Kal the Guardian @~Xemnas~

IC: Vashni - The Northern Wastes -

"I'm thinking we need to look around some more, it feels like we're missing something..." 

@pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Onaku @~Xemnas~ @Harvali 

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Vulimai (Metru-Koro)

"Not much at the moment Juno, I'm just currently waiting on the reports to come in, speaking of which...how did the volunteering go?" Vulimai asked Juno in a barely contained exasperated tone. "We didn't get a lot of volunteers but we got two of them nonetheless, Gree and Paya agreed to head out, they've already been given supplies and headed out...And you do know I asked how you are doing, not what." Juno leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, giving Vulimai that look that he always give her when she is like this.

Vulimai tried her best to not fall for Juno's tricks, but like every time before she couldn't resist, "Heh, to be honest, I'm frustrated, I'm stressed, and I am having to deal with things that I haven't had to deal with...Before the crash I was nothing more then a sergeant for our squad and now I'm the captain of the entire matoran guard. And on top of that, Sans has gone and reinitiated a war we are no where near capable of dealing with..." "And now you feel like the world and all of the lives within it are on your shoulders and there is no one to help you carry it. Am I right?" 

Juno said that last part as a question but he and Vulimai knew what he said was the truth. "Listen Vulimai, I know you better then anyone else in the squad and I know you prefer to carry a burden when it can be shared among us. I understand why you do it but Vulimai," as Juno talked, he walked closer towards Vulimai till he could directly look at her through her visor with his piercing green eyes, "I am your second in command, so at least let me help carry your burden."

As Vulimai listened to Juno's words, giving him her full attention, she caught that sly grin he always gave her, ever since the two of them first met, and like always, it melted Vulimai's steel will. "Fine Juno fine, just stop giving me that look already...You know, I'm really glad you are here with me." "Same here Vulimai, same here."

IC Stannis | Metru Koro

"—You know what they say, right Stan? Friends close... and all that."

"And enemies closer," Stannis finished for Rose, nodding once. There was truth to the statement, and the irony of them getting close enough to their greatest enemy in order to enact the strategy was not lost on him. 

"Yeah, and if he tries to back stab us afterwards we just shoot him!"

The notion of simply offing Aurax was not one he was quite as comfortable with. His plan involved keeping the traitor toa alive, which made the nature of the mission all the more complicated... and dangerous. The old man was a clever strategist in his own right, but in this case he would have to maintain mental boundaries in multiple directions, a flex he wasn't sure he could manage, especially by himself. He could not highlight the fact that he needed allies of his own if they were to have a chance at success, though he did not quite reason he was willing to stretch himself so thin in the first place. To Skyra, he simply murmured, "Hrrm. We shall see what the future holds."

Their ally, if one could call Aurax thus, had waited patiently enough so far and Stannis was eager to get matters finished. Every moment spent dallying was a moment possibly lost, and the lieutenant had already mentioned that Pridak had chosen to attack Metru Koro soon—when exactly was not a precise science, either; Pridak was fickle and erratic, but the only thing he hated more than the matoran was keeping to a timetable. If he had pronounced Metru Koro was to be destroyed, it was like to happen sooner than Zaliyah had said in her announcement. Time flowed differently for Stannis, but not so for the Matoran population. 

"Come, now, let's get on and hear what Aurax's devious plan is." The battlemage sighed deeply as he led Rose, Skyra, and Waveahk towards the ramp. "I just hope his plan doesn't involve doing the 'get help' routine..."

@~Xemnas~

• Like 2

IC: Oreius | The Archives, Onu-Metru

The Archives were forbidding to newcomers even when the lights were on. The labyrinth of hallways, exhibits, and unmarked doors made for a maze that you could easily get lost. Now, with only some of the emergency lighting still functioning, half the exhibits broken, and many of the hallways caved in from the impact of the universe's fall, it was more dangerous than ever. Even though Oreius more or less knew his way around the upper levels of the vast complex, he still found himself occasional faced with a dead end, forcing him to backtrack and find a way around. He imagined the lower levels were even worse. One wrong turn and you might never find your way out.

That made it the safest place on Metru-Nui if you were hiding from the League, if only because their soldiers stood just as much chance as anyone else of getting lost somewhere far below the surface and either starving to death or meeting a gruesome end at the claws of one of the hungrier exhibits. Vahki patrols were few and far between even before the fall, as many of the sublevels were accessible only to high-level Archivists, and they were even fewer and farther between now. Evidently, Ehlek saw little point in sending his robotic soldiers down into the remains of the enormous museum.

As he moved through the halls, a flame cradled in his hand to provide what little light he needed to avoid stumbling, Oreius kept his eyes and ears open. It seemed that the red mist he had seen around the door of the vault hadn't yet made its way to this particular level—a small mercy for which he was grateful. It was one less thing to worry about in a dark underground maze full of hungry Rahi. His footsteps quiet, he noted each door he walked past. None were as well-kept or well-guarded as the door to Stannis's vault. One out of every twenty doors had a placard, but most were only numbered. They could be the offices of senior Archivists, storerooms for documents, janitor's closets full of tools and cleaning supplies.... Oreius guessed that the Archivists' logic was that if you didn't know the door numbers by heart, you probably weren't supposed to be down here anyway.

Frayed wires and snapped cables hung from the ceiling like broken spiders' webs. Here and there, broken pipes were accompanied by stagnant puddles and the drip-drip-drip of falling water. The Toa of Fire heard rustling in the shadows as he passed, and every now and then he caught the reflection of his light in the eyes of some small Rahi that watched him cautiously before chittering and vanishing into the darkness. If it weren't for the knowledge of bigger and more dangerous beings lurking in the lower depths, it might have been almost peaceful.

The hallways was blocked ahead by a section of the ceiling that had caved in. Fortunately, there was a door nearby marked with an icon of a set of stairs, so Oreius pushed it open and began to climb. The square staircase spiraled up and down indefinitely, both ascending and descending into darkness. They weren't often used by the Onu-Matoran unless someone decided they needed a little more exercise: the elevators were faster and more convenient, especially considering the size of the Archives. There were hundreds of levels that spread both down and out, far beyond the borders of Metru-Nui itself. If you went deep enough and started walking, you would eventually find yourself walking under the Silver Sea.

Of course, those deepest levels were likely flooded by now, if not crushed beyond all recognition. It was a shame, considering all the millions of exhibits that had been housed here before the fall. So much knowledge had been lost beyond recovery. So much history had instantly been wiped from record, never to be remembered again. As he climbed the stairs, Oreius was struck by a profound sense of loss that went beyond the physical destruction of the island and the physical universe. It was a loss of collective identity. History had been scrubbed clean, and all that remained was what life the Matoran could build for themselves on the new island. What stories they remembered could be passed down by word of mouth, but there was so much more that could never be recovered. Even Stannis, with his vault full of knowledge, could not hope to keep a record of everything. There were things that would inevitably be forgotten. Life would continue, but just as the head of their universe had been severed from its body, so the present had been violently severed from the past,

Oreius reached a landing with a door whose number he recognized. This level was close to the surface, with an entrance near the Ko-Metru border. He was almost out. From here, he could easily navigate his way towards the Coliseum. Towards Pridak—a man who, like the universe itself, had run out of time.

• Like 1

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Aurax (Still officially Barraki)

Location - Outside Metru-Koro (6, 9), inside the Eclipse

With - (Great Being) Aurax, Stannis, Skyra, Rose, Waveahk

As Stannis and the others started to climb aboard they would no doubt notice that the door could in no way accommodate Rose or Waveahk due to its meager measurements. Baring some interference from space warping to allow passage, Saybo knew it was time to retract the cargo bay floor and let the two giants climb up into the cargo bay itself.

The former Dark Hunter turned to Aurax, “Excuse me, lord, but I must go open the cargo bay flooring. I don’t know if it is accessible from here. I will return as soon as I can to pilot.” Saybo exited the bridge, briskly walking the hallway down to the cargo bay. Once there, he walked over to the opposite wall and pulled the lever there. The floor lurched suddenly then smoothly started retracting. Hydraulics working reached his ears. And as the floor retracted and came to a rest the sounds of Metru-Koro more clearly sounded.

Rose and Waveahk would need to step around the landing gear, crouch walk to the now large hole in the ship, then climb up into the cargo bay. Saybo smiled, his persona disguise on once more, “Over here, my giant friends! No way you’ll fit through the normal doors. What have you guys been consuming? Pure muscles? Hahaha!

Stannis no doubt remembered his voice, for who could forget their nemesis. The Ga-Matoran plushie weighed heavy in Saybo’s backpack. He felt no emotions over it, but the mental defeat couldn’t be pushed aside.

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @EmperorWhenua @Tarn @Snelly @Toru Nui

• Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

IC Kilo-M9 - Ruins of Stone:

Running ProblemSolve.exe V2.0

Problem = Door deeper into ruins is shut. No obvious signs of weakness.

Observations: Walls of ruin have unknown carvings. Stone bowl likely main point of interaction with door. Large pool of rocks on floor. Larger pieces of slate present among gravel pool. Matoran writing on far wall. Atmosphere changed upon entering room.

Ally Atamai’s thought process about far wall writing is logically sound. Clues likely relate to Po-matoran principles. Additional action is needed to translate answers into successful inputs.

Accessing matoran cultural records...

Ally Atamai likely has correct logic,” the machine spoke, having stood silent in thought for a couple seconds. “Records indicate there are specific symbols used in matoran culture to represent principles. This unit will examine walls for appropriate symbols. Other allies should examine rocks on floor for symbols and examine podium.” So saying, the mechanical enforcer began to carefully look over the wall carvings, first to see what was there, but then to filter any known symbols, followed by looking for symbols related to unity, strategy, and creation.

OOC: @~Xemnas~@Vezok's Friend@Snelly@Harvali@Tarn@Onaku

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Yaushe - Outside Sans Undertale's House

Seeing as the person she had asked was still considering their answer, Yaushe turned her attention to the knocking on her door... And realised there wasn't really a way for her to pretend to still be paying attention to the guy she'd been talking with.

So, she issued a polite enough "'scuse me", rolled the window up, and cracked the window on the other side for Mega and Zsann. Mostly for appearances, since obviously the other two knew she wasn't in there, per se. At least not physically.

"Hey. You guys get anywhere? What's happening?" Her mirror turned a little. "I see your boyfriend's turned up, Mega. Didn't think Toa of The Green could become tomatoes."

@Dane-gerous@A-tak-nid

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Ollem - Wastes Suva (7, 8)

"Well, we lived in a city... A really big city. And everyone I knew worked all the time. Some of them worked in the forges, others in the archives, yet others were scholars-- but I didn't know any scholars. And, I guess there were some other jobs, but I just worked in the mines. Or, well, I was supposed to, anyway..."

He paused. It was kind of weird to have a conservation while one of the participants couldn't see the other. "I-I'm gonna... make myself visible again. Don't be startled..."

He hit the button on his SFG, and the faint air distortions that had marked his position grew in both size and intensity, and over the course of half a second, resolved themselves into the image of an unremarkable Onu-Matoran. Or at least, unremarkable for a Metruan. By the way she spoke, it seemed a fellow Matoran of any kind was extremely remarkable to Mahrika.

He was silent for a couple seconds as he stared at the other Matoran. "Uh, to answer your other questions... We did have Toa in Metru-Nui... Well, we still have Toa, I reckon, but there's not a Metru-Nui anymore." There was some distaste in his tone. *First real threat to the Matoran since I've been alive, and the Toa fail dramatically to keep us safe,* he thought to himself. *Why do we even have them?*

"There are some Turaga, too," he continued. "If the decrepit sods survived the crash."

He frowned. "Oh. And there are plenty of *Vahki*." He spat the word, but offered no elaboration.

Ollem displayed visible confusion when she asked about the 'new mountain'. Now that he was visible again, and moreover, fairly certain she wasn't going to shoot him, he turned around.

Oh. Looming on the horizon was the colossal robot head that had borne him here. It almost made him chuckle, the sheer absurdity of it. "Do you mean that?"

OOC: @Harvali

Edited by Burnmad

IC: Waveahk (Metru-Koro Outskirts, The Eclipse, Cargo Bay)

"I like how you completely agree with me because I'm right, but you feel the need to disguise it by disagreeing with my word choice." Waveahk said to Stannis, as he began crouching beneath the ship to reach the cargo bay. "Also, this ship was poorly designed and I hate it."

@EmperorWhenua@Kal the Guardian@Tarn@Snelly@~Xemnas~

Edited by Toru Nui

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Talking With The Van

She chuckled at this, glancing back to the ever bashful medic for a moment. 

"Well...how'd ya feel about stayin', Yaushe? They want our help again, reckon in the same fashion as back in Po." Mega asked, leaning against the door and looking to Zsann again for a moment. "I'm...from what I understand, odds ain't the best."

The odds were awful, in fact, but Knichou had a strong point. She'd have supplies, a place to stay temporarily, and maybe even a chance to get her old home back. 

Maybe.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @A-tak-nid

IC: Yaushe - Van Talk

Yaushe didn't like to worry about what would happen if her vessel was destroyed. Would her spirit be free again, unable to communicate or interact with the outside world but lacking a body to return to? Would she fizzle out? She tried not to think about the many bad outcomes such a question had. But, like in Po-Koro... she was a Toa. Even if she could honk now. Though she supposed she could honk before, just a lot less efficiently.

She was really not wanting to think about the destroyed vessel thing, apparently.

But, she had a duty. And she'd never forgive herself if people died because of her. She'd been through it once, and that was enough to tell her the experience wasn't fun.

"I'm staying, then. Toa's gotta do what a Toa's gotta do." She hoped the terrible not-even-a-joke and the fact that she was talking through the thrums of a machine hid her apprehension. "If you two wanna sit this one out, though, no shame in that. I mean, it's not like hero work is species-limited, but you two don't have a whole Code to follow in your job description."

• Like 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Van Time

"I mean, it's not like hero work is species-limited."

Mega looked back to Yaushe, roughly to where she might imagine she'd be sitting. 

No Toa had ever told her that before.

She nodded, something in her eyes changing as she smiled. "No, I...I wanna stay. I ain't about to let those League folk try and tear ya apart and sit by. I've done enough runnin' for a while."

The Fa-Matoran looked over both of her friends. She'd only met them so recently, but she already appreciated them more than words could say. 

OOC: @A-tak-nid @ZippyWharrgarbl

• Upvote 1

IC: Druu Arkkan - Le-Metru

It was apparent that his fellow three compatriots preferred the smaller and lighter craft for this mission. That left Druu Arkkan with only one choice. The Inferno. Not that he minded. The ship's reputation spoke for itself. A hundred Metru-Nui ships had been felled by this mighty vessel. It had only been a month now since Metru-Nui forces had finally taken it down and captured it, and only a week since League forces had liberated it, saving it from destruction and through it saving themselves. Druu Arkkan had been one of those lucky enough to make it onboard before it took off. Many others had not been.

Diligently the Vahki assigned to this ship worked to attach the shiny new Pulse Generator Cannon to the ship. Watching them work, Druu suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder, turning around to see his vortixx colleague. 

"Amarth, good. I'm glad you made it. We'll be taking off shortly, and I want you up there with me. I have a feeling I'll be needing your expertise." The vortixx simply nodded, and as Druu turned to look at the busy Vahki again, she silently slipped away.

Eventually, the ship's modifications were finished. Druu now stood underneath The Inferno and marveled at it, ready to get onboard and disembark at a moment's notice.

@Nato the Traveler@Eyru@Toru Nui

• Like 1

IC, Aurax: The Eclipse

Once the four beings had entered the airship, Aurax turned to Saybo. "Alright Saybo, take us back to Metru-Nui." Aurax waited for his guests to arrive on the bridge in order to discuss strategy with them. 

IC, OTIS/The Takea: The Eclipse

When Waveahk and Rose entered the cargo hold of the Eclipse, they noticed a large mechsuit standing in their way. Sensing the newcomers, OTIS moved the Takea out of their way so that they could make their way up past it.

• Like 2

IC: Reliable Narrator | Northern Wastes, Ruins of Stone

Kilo’s examination of the walls revealed no further Matoran writing or symbols. However the way the walls were laid out was reminiscent of the walls of history common in Matoran society. Based on the Zakazian lettering, they could start to collect a database of the native writing. If they could figure out enough of the symbols, the rest could be decoded from context and provide and alphabet that would then allow the machine to read and write the language. Who knew when that might come in handy?

Vashni couldn't sense anything out of the ordinary with her element either. Yes this place was odd, but there was nothing of note here for the Toa of psionics.

The slate piled up around the base of the podium and spread across the floor also revealed no further Matoran symbols to Atamai and the rest of the company. Turning a thin piece of rock over in his hands, all the Toa could see were the scratches from where the other pieces of slate had scraped against this one as he picked it up. Brushing over it with his thumb only made the scratches deeper. 

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Mahrika - Northwest Barrens above the Impact Site

Yes, that is the mountain. I was underground when it was formed, the quakes collapsed my shelter,” She tried not to be frustrated, most of his answers were too vague. He looked like an Onu-a Matoran, or maybe a Ba-Matoran or Fa-Matoran, she hadn’t seen one for so long. It was odd for a Matoran not to like Toa or Turaga, but … well, they failed her too. But she needed something more concrete, more … specific about him. And these Vahki, that word meant Law, but the context he used it in, sounded like they were a race. 

Mahrika tried to choose her words carefully, she had to be careful, but if she could prove he was being honest, that might make her less frantic. “This Great City you come from, were there any … living machines there?” She tried to tread carefully but hopefully he would have answers. As she spoke she subconsciously looked at that disk, which was engraved with a blue image and the numbers 223.

OOC: @Burnmad Ollem should recognize the disk as one built in Ga-Metru. 

IC “Collector” The Ruins of Stone

Collector looked aside, “I … had not heard of these Principles before. I suppose I will have more to learn about the Matoran. Tell me, the Principle of Creation and the Skill of Strategy, how do they connect to the Virtue of Unity? What is their common thread. You say it was the Po-Metru puzzle, then is it connected to the Element of Stone?” They spoke quickly, almost frantic for knowledge to replace their embarrassment.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Vezok's Friend @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

• Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali