Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Triage - Metru-Koro (Outside Sans' Hut)

"On top of everything happening, there's been a murder here?" Triage sighed and rubbed his optics. Was this a burgeoning serial killer's doing, or just a random act of violence resulting from the mounting pressure the village was feeling? Hopefully this place wasn't going the way of the Warskaks... "Give me a ride over there," the medic said. "I'll see what I can do. Did Navu know them personally?"

Triage wanted to inform the captain of where he was going, but didn't want to be rude. Maybe he should have asked for a radio, or something. He glanced back at the hut. I'll be back before anything happens, god willing.

@Toru Nui@ZippyWharrgarbl

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Zsann, in the van

Zsann observed the matoran, Navu, sitting up and mentioning... thawing and burying a body? This was certainly weird.

"M-maybe I c-c-ould h-h-help" she offered, keeping her tone maybe a bit too casual in her attempt at masking her curiousity.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @Toru Nui

• Like 1

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Irna | Metru-Koro

Irna flashed a hand of greeting towards Skorm before turning her attention back to this figure, this Ulkarr. 

"You're from this land?" she said, furrowing her brow. "How familiar are you with the terrain?"

OOC: @Keeper of Kraata @Toru Nui

IC: Parnassus | Nightmare Pits

"The power to be insufferable," Parnassus told the warskak-who-wasn't-a-warskak, always keeping one eye on the battle between the two potential leaders of Fort Nektann. The Aspect knew of this Corrivalis' species, had seen enough of them dissected on the slab to understand how their bodies were put together. Although, they did, perhaps, understand less of the nature of their minds.

"Why do you ask?"

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

-Void

• Like 2

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Ulkarr (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

"I believe I have a firm understanding of it. However, this particular region has undergone some changes, recently - urban development and a colossal decapitated head."

@Conway@TL01 NUVA@Keeper of Kraata

IC: Ostrox (Po-Metru Airspace, The Tranquility, The Bridge)

"You heard her. Take us into the heart of darkness." The Vahki at the helm began adjusting course to the crack in the sky - the entrance to the savage outer world that they were now all stranded in. Because of him. But his day would come later. Today was the Matoran's day of reckoning.

"What a lovely day... EhehehehehhhHHEHEHEHHEHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!"

@Nato the Traveler@Onaku@Eyru

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut, Yaushe)

Navu turned and looked upwards to speak to Zsann. "Thank you. Yaushe, my house is, uh..." Navu went up to the window. "You go down that way, turn left at the first junction, keep on going, I'll tell you when to stop."

@A-tak-nid@ZippyWharrgarbl

• Like 1

IC: Yaushe - Yaushe

"She met him a few days ago, by the sounds of it. He brought a friend, who did some kind of messed up ritual. I dunno. Body sounds easier to deal with."

Yaushe opened the back door. As Triage climbed in, Mega, who had wandered over to see what the fuss was about and caught the tail end of the conversation, headed to the passenger seat. Yaushe opened the door- briefly showing the empty driver's seat to anyone who happened to be looking that way- and closed it quickly after Mega climbed in.

"Sure, Navu. We're gonna get this sorted." Yaushe started up, took a second to adjust her mirror, and headed down the road.

@A-tak-nid@Tarn@Toru Nui

OOC: Two bunnies, approved by their respective owners

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Like 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

On 5/20/2020 at 2:11 PM, Onaku said:

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

Okuo was ready to take off down the dark corridors of the Archives. He was ready to get on his board and speed away to some other corner of this dark and dank labyrinth. But he didn't. What he did do was turn around, his azure eyes coming once more to a rest on the panel on Hiripaki's vault door, a pensive expression on his face. It took him a moment, but finally, he spoke up, addressing the vault AI once more. "Hiripaki... is there anything I can do for you before I go? I don't want to just leave you behind without knowing if I can ever come back. Even if I can come back, I don't know how long it'll be until then."

IC Hiripaki | Archives

"There is not, and you will remain a welcome one unless I am ever told otherwise by Toa Stannis." the Intelligence replied from the speaker next to the vault door. "Just you tell Toa Stannis of the Maru that it remains safe, if you see him. :)

"Wait..." Hiripaki said, suddenly picking up a reading on its myriad sensors. "Hark! A vagrant approaches!:ninja:

On 5/20/2020 at 3:56 PM, pokemonlover360 said:

IC Ysocla - Tactical Panda II:

For now though it’s probably best to focus on the present, starting with this mission,” the violet skakdi continued, pushing off the railing back to a standing position. “With your permission, I’d like to accompany you and the others when you go to capture this warrior. An extra pair of hands can’t hurt, and if we bring the bike we’ll have the advantage if they try to run from us.”

IC Yumiwak | Tactical Panda II 

I considered the request for just a moment. Ysocla was an invaluable asset to me, and the only person besides myself who had an inking of how the lift systems of the Panda functioned, so I didn't want any harm to befall her... but just like any of my clan, she had a right to greatness as well, and the right to prove herself however she wanted to. If she wished to help me and show her strength by the same token, who was I to stop her? Everyone could make a choice such as that.

"Fine," I told her at last. "If you want to do that, that's fine. But you best get ready now, though, because by my estimation we're coming up to where Kunok pointed the warrior out at." I marched back to the wheel and pulled a telescūpe out from a storage drawer built into the podium and moved to the bow of the ship.

"And we still need to land."

• Like 1

IC: Korio Karasha - Tactical Panda II

The Vo-Skakdi had returned to his work after annoying Zai, smirking to himself as he swabbed the deck. Purposely get his foot caught in a bucket just to ###### her off, ha. Wasn't comfortable, but it was worth it. Eventually the Ta-Skakdi would snap in front of her queen again, and the punishment would be more severe...and Kor would play the innocent. His mind wandered to daydreams of Yumiwak praising him for being the better Skak and being given that shiny gun as a gift...

Almost knocking the water-filled bucket over, Korio came back to reality. Overhearing Yumi and Ysocla, he paused his work and looked towards the bow, mop in his hand. "We about there, Miss Yumi?"

@EmperorWhenua@pokemonlover360

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

1 hour ago, Conway said:

"The power to be insufferable," Parnassus told the warskak-who-wasn't-a-warskak, always keeping one eye on the battle between the two potential leaders of Fort Nektann. "Why do you ask?"

IC: Corrivalis - Nightmare Pits

"Curiosity," he replied, "He said something to me once about the importance of perception... I merely wonder what power he sought to change his." 

@Conway

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sans, Sans' Hut

"A shame we've ever had much one-on-one time, Knichou.  Yes, I know who you are.  I watched you become a Toa, remember, and Stannis told me all about you in the building of Metru-Koro.  You have my respect, Toa, and I admit, I need you.  Before I get into that, though, tell me, why have you come?"

@BULiK

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Inside Sans's Hut

As the Turaga finished his introduction, Knichou sat down on a couch in front of the Turaga's desk. While his heart may have wanted Nale to sit by his side, her presence in the back of the room was still reassuring. A steady guardian watching over the negotiations and preventing any interruptions. When Sans finished, Knichou realized he wasn't quite sure where to begin - there was a lot on the Toa's mind and the order in which Knichou presented his requests would be important in easing Sans into Knichou's larger requests. The Toa was surprised to hear Sans say he needed Knichou - this might be easier than Knichou originally thought it would be.

"Well, there are a few reasons. First, some context; I just returned from Po-Koro, where my crew and I helped deliver supplies, fend off an attack by marauding native skakdi, and care for the wounded. I left for Po-Koro after staring down the League airship that brought those ambassadors earlier today. Both these experiences have made me realize just how unprepared my ship is for these circumstances."

Knichou leaned forward in his seat and looked Sans in the eye. His voice was as serious as it had ever been.

"You're right - you need me and my ship to help defend Metru-Koro, especially given the threat of a League attack tomorrow. My ship is the only piece of air power even remotely allied with the matoran here, while Pridak has as many airships from his army as survived the crash, as well as all the resources of Metru Nui to repair and build more vehicles of warfare. So you need me, but I can't do this for free, and I need this village's support. I need it in all areas - weapons, personnel, and materiel aid. Without that we can't hope to defend Metru-Koro and the other refugee settlements from the threats all around us. Will you give us what we need?"

Knichou expected this rather reasonable request to be received well by the Turaga, but he wanted to ensure an agreement on this before he made his next point, so he stopped there.

OOC: @Azibo

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Reliable Narrator | Northern Wastes, Ruins of Stone

As Atamai led the group forward, they all could feel a soft breeze the closer they got to the doorway. There hadn’t been any draft before, which indicated that the way out had reopened behind them. The omega shaped passage led into a hallway that was strangely just long enough for the disembodied voice to answer the barrage of questions from the Kralhi as the group walked. Though it did not answer them in the same order as they had been asked: “Well regarding your names, it is polite to know those you interact with. Kilo-M9, Atamai, Jutori, Vashni, Zadred, and the Collector, it is a pleasure to meet you all.” the Administrator said.

“I am the Administrator, I have overseen the ruins for 746 trillion cycles - or something like that. I lost count. These ruins contain access to the space and chambers you currently traverse. They were built before my inception and are topped by a gong. A gong’s purpose is to be rung.  The entry chamber was designed to be opened by those who can, regardless of whether they are welcome or not. There are currently some apostatized in the ruins to the South and West. They are not welcome, but I cannot turn them away. Please proceed into the next chamber.”

With Atamai still at the front, the group emerged into a cavernous space, still under the strange pre-dawn/dusk starry sky, but this chamber was much, much larger than the first. They found themselves on the wide, rocky top of a wall overlooking a deep and wide chasm, formed by the same stratified rock they’d seen in the entrance chamber. Straight across on the far side, a loud, steaming waterfall plunged into the depths. The bottom of the chasm was currently obscured by the ledge up ahead. But just barely visible through the waterfall, they could spot the familiar omega doorway behind it again. 

But what drew their eyes more right now were the features of the space on their side: There was a cube sitting on the floor right in front of them. And just beyond it was a grid of tiles on the floor, arranged in 4 rows and 5 columns, with groves separating each tile from the next. They were rectangular on the outside, but each had a circular inset with a Zakazian inscription at the center. And beyond that, bordering on the tiles above the first, third and fifth column of the grid, were three holes dropping into the rock just ahead of the ledge. Between them, the rock rose, separating the holes from each other. And starting on either side of the holes was a semi-circular walkway, jutting out over the ledge.

OOC: Welcome to level two,  @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @pokemonlover360 @Harvali @Onaku

IC [Kunok McGrokk]:

The trader looked puzzled at his visitor, eyebrows thoroughly furrowed. “Food…”

“You should probably eat it before it spoils. Which makes it a hot commodity for me. Dangerous to carry tho, everyone loves a fresh bite to eat. Rogue Riggers ‘n Warskaks ‘specially. So you gotta be clever about where you hide it en route. But this ain’t a restaurant, friend.”

OOC: @Sparticus147

IC [Tactical Panda II]:

Standing on the bow of her vessel, Yumiwak could notice through her telescope that there were scattered black spots dotting the otherwise rock and sand landscape in the distance.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: quick Post for @Toru Nui and @Smudge8

IC: Reliable Narrator | Beneath the Aqua Sphere

Mazor, Gnabol, and their seven adopted skaklets stood near the falling cascades of rain coming from high up above the clouds. The glittering glass origin, barely a marble from their view, floated far up in the sky. 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Tekmo's Journey West

Tekmo’s drive probably proved peaceful, but he would notice the terrain change from sand and mountains to rocky hillsides, spotty grasslands, and half-melted patches of snow. Should he choose to continue, Tekmo would arrive at the base of the large ice-covered ziggurat…

On 5/5/2020 at 10:27 AM, Crimson Jester said:

The glittering ocean of the western coastline was in view before they knew they were near the ruins. To their North, they could just make out the toxic clouds enveloping the protodermis lake pouring from the skull of the Great Spirit. They saw the glittering mirage of the ruins echoed on the frozen plains as they arrived. The ruins of the region were a towering ziggurat made of stone and covered in ice and snow. The size of the structure dwarfed the Ko-Metru hideaway Korruhn explored only a few weeks ago. The side with the most direct sunlight wept until a small river ran down its side to form a muddy pool on the ground. Moss and ferns grew near the base of the ziggurat, and tumbled stones bigger than a toa rested in the fields around. A few grazing rahi moved further away as the group approached.

The entrance to the ziggurat stood tall and dark, a massive rectangular doorway. Carved along the lip of the entrance were strange hieroglyphs, full of a deeper meaning and similar in design to the one’s Korruhn encountered while hunting for the Great Disks in Metru-Nui. A chill came from deep inside, the ice coated the floor of the open doorway leading out of sight.

• Like 1

Happy chat.

3 hours ago, Vezok's Friend said:

IC [Tactical Panda II]:

Standing on the bow of her vessel, Yumiwak could notice through her telescope that there were scattered black spots dotting the otherwise rock and sand landscape in the distance.

IC Yumiwak | Panda II

"Hopefully," was all I said to Korio without looking back at him. My eye was still focused through the telescūpe and I was reticent to turn away from my scanning of the ground below. The landscape was a barren yellow, devoid of most signs of life as the wind ripped through the ages and tore the grass away, leaving nothing but sand and gravel. In the sickly ecru and gold expanse of the northern reaches even the smallest of landmarks could cast a long shadow, and the faintest of shadows could be seen from afar. On the Panda we had a surveillance advantage, and with how quiet my baby was we were unlikely to simply give ourselves away.

I spied a broad cluster of black dots and stretched my telescūpe out further to get a better look at them. They looked like... corpses. I gave a brief command to my crew to lower altitude and get a better glimpse, and then smiled darkly. Dead people were a good thing; I was on the right track. 

@pokemonlover360 @Vezok's Friend

On 5/23/2020 at 12:20 PM, ~Xemnas~ said:

”Saybo, put is down on the northwestern side of the Coliseum. The Coliseum has security cameras around it, but as far as I know some of them are broken. Onu-Metru and Po-Metru were hit hard when we landed on Zakaz, so I think that the cameras on that side might be broken as well. If you can find some rubble to conveniently put us behind, that would be great. 
“When we get there, Saybo and I will enter the Coliseum with Stannis’ mask. You four will leave shortly after and follow Stannis to his secret passageways.”

On 5/23/2020 at 5:14 PM, Kal the Guardian said:

Pulling the memorial, golden painted, powerless noble Ruru from his backpack, he offered it to Stannis, smirking. He thought of clipping on the plushie, but Aurax’s order was forefront in his mind. This small victory over Stannis was still a victory. For a moment Saybo wondered if the Wanderer would recognize the Kanohi, but no, it was an ancient commemorative relic that he couldn’t find any sources on when he had been searching for it. Why the Shadowed One or one of their employers had wanted it he would never know.

IC Stannis | Coliseum (again)

The return to the Coliseum was bittersweet for the Wanderer. So much had happened in the week since he was there before, and the whole world had changed and shifted into something nightmarish. A sepia undertone blanketed the whole of the City of Legends that choked the skyline with darkness and despite the military takeover an eerie calm had settled over its districts, like the thick electric feeling before a summertime storm. Stannis could feel the tickle in his skin before he even disembarked from the Eclipse, and his senses were being pulled in a myriad of directions. Everything was so... different, but not wrong.

Times had changed, and yet again the Wanderer had come to that tower to face yet another stagnant old man in charge. The number of people who remembered the start of the universe were rapidly dwindling. An era truly was coming to an end.

He looked down at Seybo's offering of the powerless Ruru and decided it would be a fine placeholder. He would be deprived of his Haonga's powers but not the strength a mask provided, an even trade to the Wanderer's mind as his Kanohi was not the true source of his strength. He gripped his own mask firmly and peeled it gently off his face to change it out and briefly, for the first time his true, real face was revealed to the people assembled in the airships hold.

To say it looked ancient was an understatement, and none of those present had seen anything as primordial as it, marked by dozens of wrinkles and marred by as many scars. His silver eyes, already vivid and haunting from behind his Haonga, frighteningly glowed like fistfuls of moonlight and laid in sockets sunken into his hollowed skull. The creases across his face were myriad and strangely evoked the histories the old man had witnessed unfold, each wrinkle like a page of a bound book. And after just enough time for the others to witness his face he hid it behind the comfortingly familiar rounded look of the powerless noble Ruru. 

He frowned grimly, not particularly looking forward to the battle ahead but knowing there was no other way to do it, and handed his Haonga to Aurax with little ceremony. "Let's stab a shark's snout. Ah, one question Aurax: Why does this one refer to you his Great Lord?" he asked, knowing Aurax was neither of those things.

@Snelly @Toru Nui

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

IC, Aurax: The Eclipse 

The Toa of Plasma stared briefly at the old man’s mask. It brought back many memories of his time on Maru Nui, not all of them good.

“Because that’s what I am,” Aurax said, dodging the Wanderer’s question. He hit the button to lower the airship’s ramp and began to head down it, saying nothing more to Stannis and his friends and not bothering to see if Saybo was following. 

IC, Atamai: Ruins of Stone

Atamai admired the view from above the canyon, then excitedly walked over to the grid and cube. “I have a feeling this is going to be a lot more complicated than the last puzzle,” he said. He reached down and picked up the cube, intending on examining it more closely. 

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

IC, Whira: Ruins of Fire

Whira had grown tired of the conversation. She instead walked over to one of the walls of the temple and began to examine the carvings, hoping to obtain some knowledge from them. 

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

• Like 1

IC: Gore Fury (McGrokk's Shop)

"Oh, I know this ain't a restaurant, no offense but I can't imagine one happening here. But you see that isn't why I am here you see. That thing you mentioned, on having being clever to hide your own food, bah, not my style. You see, I'm on a quest, to see the greatest diners, drive-ins, and dives and use that knowledge to create the single greatest epicenter for food anyone has ever seen, and word on the Rig is that you can help me on that." Gore said has he made his way towards the kitchen, the mess of it momentarily repelling him before he turned back towards McGrokk. "Hey, you mind if I whip something up for the two of us as we talk, I do better when I got a plate of food in front of me?" Gesturing towards the kitchen.

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 1

IC: Boss | Nightmare Pits

Barius battered the spear aside with his club, the force tearing it free from Boss’s blood soaked hand. He didn’t get a chance to register where the weapon landed. He smelled Barius’s sweat and the grime in his armor and the last meal on the road before the skakdi collided into him with his head. The eyes on Boss’s face swirled and drifted as the two men came to blows, the resounding cracks of their heads colliding echoing loudly. Both skakdi's kraata of limited invulnerability pulsed energetically. Boss threw his right arm over Barius, attempting to pin him down as both men scrabbled their clawed feet against the slick ground for purchase. The ivory knuckle duster in Boss's left fist glinted as he attempted a savage uppercut on the younger warrior.

OOC: @Burnmad

• Like 1

Happy chat.

IC: Oreius | The Coliseum

The Coliseum towered over him. Oreius knew he had to make his exit soon—the terminus station was surely armed and ready for his arrival. The chance at surprise was lost, but Pridak could still be caught unawares. The city had yet to be fully conquered, and skirmishes with Rahi or rogue Vahki were common. Surely the Barraki were not informed of every incident. At any rate, they only knew he had escaped from Le-Metru. His destination was unknown. After all, who would be reckless enough to walk alone into heart of the League's power?

At any rate, he would have to move quickly. Once enough time passed without seeing him arrive, they would know he had exited the chute early. So he needed something to cover his tracks.

The chute, like all chutes, was made of magnetized protodermis held in place using electromagnetic force. Oreius didn't know exactly how it worked, but that wasn't really necessary. Specifics were only needed to construct something; he didn't need a technician's knowledge to destroy it. The electromagnetic force was generated and maintained through the rings that the chute passed through at regular intervals. If enough of them were weakened, the whole structure would eventually lose cohesion and collapse.

At least... that was his theory. But he was good at finding weak points, so he figured it was sound.

Oreius braced himself: he would need to time his blows perfectly, especially when travelling at such a speed. As the chute passed through a ring, he struck at it with his fist. He felt his hand pass slightly through the surface of the chute to impact the metal, and then the ring had passed. He waited for the next ring to approach, then repeated the process. Nothing appeared to be happening yet, but the glowing power lines in his armour suggested otherwise. Each punch activated his Kanoka, sending a pulse of energy into each ring to destabilize the bonds between its molecules, causing the structure to weaken at each strike point. A spiderweb of minuscule cracks at the point of impact was the only evidence of sabotage.

The chute passed through another ring, then another. The shore was approaching rapidly, the Coliseum looming ever bigger and more menacing as he came closer to his goal. Another ring. Another blow. Each newly weakened ring compounded the stress on all the weakened rings before it, but he didn't know if the stress would build to the point where they would finally start to crack under the pressure of holding the chute together. He was running out of time. Was the chute ever going to give?

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Barius - Nightmare Pits

Barius ducked his head to the side, Boss' fist grazing the side of his face. His ear bent back painfully as the blow scraped over it.

He winced. That headbutt had set his inner ear injury to aching again. Disturbingly, his ear wasn't even ringing. Had he gone fully deaf on that side?

No time to think about that now; He felt the log-like arm of his opponent wrap around his back. Putting all his weight on his left foot, he swept his right toward Boss' forward leg, attempting to sweep it out from under the other Skak, and take the both of them into a ground-bound grapple. At the same time, he pushed his full weight forward into the Skak, ensuring that he would wind up on top.

The scent of Torak's still-flowing blood lingered in his nostrils, filling every synapse of his body with electricity, while adrenaline coursed through him, dragging every second out for an eternity.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

On 5/24/2020 at 12:43 PM, Crimson Jester said:

IC: Korruhn, ???

"I abandoned nothing," Korruhn stated firmly. "I was cursed with whatever this is trying to fulfill my destiny; to save Metru Nui from it's own destruction!" His right hand clenched into a fist at the thought; he couldn't even save his home, and he had the scars to prove it.

"How then, 'Administrator', can we prove our destiny,  when we don't know what it is anymore?"

On 5/24/2020 at 12:48 PM, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: The Administrator | Ruins of Ice

"What is a Metru-Nui? I do not know such a person, place, or thing. If you seek to prove your worthiness, complete the challenges of this temple to reveal your destiny."

The gold and purple portal in the icy doorway they created glowed brightly, beckoning the three to enter into the unknown.

IC Leklo | Ice Ruins

"Alright," the former alpinist declared, "none of this officially makes any sense."

He felt helpless and frustrated, mostly baffled by the things he discovered on this land called Zakaz and their myriad of riddles. They were familiar, yet startlingly different and separated by eons it seemed and alien as a result. He felt angry, too, at what a toll this land called Zakaz exacted on the Matoran. It was almost as though the ghosts of myth still haunted its corners and grottoes and taunted them, cursing them like the ground on which they trod. This land called Zakaz was rife with secrets, and Leklo hated them—oh, but he was sure to find them. 

He finally placed his sword back into its scabbard as he no longer sensed a threat that he could meet blade to blade, and he walked with purpose to the portal. It would not be the first time he entered such a door and he felt no real fear anymore as he stepped into it, only the rush of adrenaline that argued with the hairs that stood straight on the back of his neck. He hated that this land called Zakaz twisted everything he knew to be true like the heartless shredding of childhood dreams, but all he ever knew was surging ever onward, regardless of his feelings, to find and destroy the weaknesses and map out the greatest challenges. 

He would do the same on this land called Zakaz just as he did on Metru Nui, he realized, and throw his cares away in his never-ending mission of personal conquest. He would learn, at any cost to himself, and he would succeed or he would die trying. 

He boldly entered the portal.

IC: Keitara (Teen Titans assemble!)

Skorm looked exhausted. Come to that...

As if it had been waiting for an excuse, the day's exhaustion hit Kei like a steamroller.She had nearly depleated her elemental energy, been healed from near death, undergone repeated physical and emotional shock...

The events of the day stepped up to Kei and mugged her seemingly all at once. Had her eyes already felt this heavy? Her head so muzzy? She had been so wired she could hardly remember.

She shook herself internally. She'd fallen apart plenty of times that day, now she needed to pull herself together for the final stretch.

Blearily, Kei turned to Irna and Skorm. " 'm... I'm gonna head for Knichou's airship. I'm... I'm absolutely exhausted. I figure if I conk out... *yawn* ...there, I'll be all ready to go come morning. Also I won't risk missing our flight." She turned to her four companions. "Any of y'all want to come... come with?"

(OOC: @Toru Nui @Keeper of Kraata @Conway)

• Like 2

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

"Just promise me something... don't let me go."

IC: Zsann, in the van, arrived but where?

"Al-alright." Zsann quickly glanced to where the matoran had pointed, then looked around inside the van to see if she could find a shovel or some tool, making sure she would not accidentally bump into any of the other passengers while doing so.

"H-hey Yaushe, g-g-got a shovel or-or  some-some-thing?"

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @Toru Nui @Tarn

• Like 1

IC: Yaushe - Yaushe

Yaushe pulled up to the house. To Zsann, she said, "Uh... I think so? Let me... Yeah. Here."

A compartment popped open, revealing some bits and bobs- chief among them was a simple travel shovel, marked with slight use. To Navu, she said, "You can wait in here with me, if you want. I... I know this sort of thing's hard to see."

@A-tak-nid@Toru Nui@Tarn

• Like 2

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Ulkarr (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

The airship. Where the one known as Taja was resting after Whisper's ill-conceived attempt to circumvent the ritual. Two interesting specimens in one location. "Yes, that sounds reasonable. I don't have anywhere else to stay in this place apart from the ship."

@TL01 NUVA@Conway@Keeper of Kraata

IC: Tekmo (Wilderness, Ruins of Ice)

"Hmm. Unusual design." Tekmo spoke to IV, but was mostly speaking to himself. "Did the native Skakdi construct this? Perhaps, if all goes well, I could invite Nixie to try and make sense of it." Tekmo ascended up to the top of the ziggurat.

@Unreliable Narrator@Keeper of Kraata

IC: Waveahk (The Coliseum, The Eclipse, Cargo Bay)

"'Great Lord'. Hmm. Well then, after you, wise and powerful wizard."

@EmperorWhenua@Tarn@Snelly@~Xemnas~@Kal the Guardian

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Outside Navu's Hut, Yaushe)

"OK... thank you."

@ZippyWharrgarbl@A-tak-nid@Tarn

IC: Gnabol (Wilderness, Aqua Sphere Trail)

"...It's just occurred to me that perhaps we shouldn't have come here without a plan. We can't reach the Sphere, and, well, we've got seven small children attached to us, that I don't want to see become seven small embryos."

@Smudge8

IC: Reliable Narrator | Northern Wastes, Ruins of Stone

The cube was a cubic meter in size, made from rock, but carved so smoothly it almost appeared as concrete. It’s edges had a minimal chamfer and its sides were plain and unadorned. They seemed to correspond to the size of the grid tiles, though upon closer inspection the tiles were a little larger. In order to lift the cube, Atamai had to squat down,  and firmly grasp the bottom edges before pushing through his heels. It was rather heavy.

OOC: Probably should have specified this last post. @~Xemnas~

IC [Kunok McGrokk]:

“...”

The trader was a bit too stunned by Gore’s tack - a rare occurrence for Kunok - to object to him pushing his way past him into his house, for lack of a better term and towards the kitchen. 
“...knock yourself out.” he eventually said, following the other inside. He was obviously dealing with someone who’d wandered the wasteland a few days too long. But, nobody ever offered to cook for him so as long as he got a change from his own home cooking out of it, he’d humor his...guest. For lack of a better term. 

IC [Tactical Panda II]:

As they approached, it became clear the exposure had not done the bodies any favors. And then, as the airship approached, some of the bodies started twitching. There was a brief moment of alarm, before the reanimation turned out to be the result of wasteland scavenger rahi that were gnawing at the corpses and now quickly scuttling for cover as the shadow of the vessel fell on them. 

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Zsann, near Navu's home, almost shovel time

Zsann grabbed the shovel, and nodded to Navu on her way to the back doors of the van, which she then proceeded to open and climb out. The Skakdi then waited next to the doors for Triage to join before they would continue. Then a thought crossed her mind. Was there a way they could also take Yaushe along with them? She had been in a rifle once, but Zsann did not understand the whole ghost thing well enough to suggest Yaushe moving over to the shovel or something similar. It also felt kind of disrespectful.
So she just waited.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @Tarn @Toru Nui

• Like 1

Parnassus watched Boss and Barius duke it out in the remnants of that poor old blind Skakdi. Quite a bit of machismo on display.

"Are you interested in changing yours?"

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

IC: Irna | Metru-Koro

"Hm," Irna said. She supposed that it would be good to rest before the coming battle, but she couldn't help the nagging feeling at the back of her mind that said there was no time for such things. But it would be good to get to this Knichou's ship to make preparations. But still....

"All right," she said. "Ulkarr, if we can walk and talk; besides the recent developments, do you know of any place that the refugees here could retreat to?"

OOC: @Toru Nui

-Void

• Like 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Korruhn, ???

The beings' reply both baffled and startled Korruhn. He knew full well that they were in a foreign world, but never in eons did he ever expect to find a place that knew not of Metru Nui, or the Great Spirit. It spoke of Tren Krom, oddly enough. The pieces didn't fit.

Leklo's response about summed up the general mood of the adventuring party, and he stepped forward into the purple and gold maelstrom and disappeared. Korruhn hesitated a moment, stopped by a momentary guilt at the thought of entering a place far from accessible to the refugee camp, and all those who he had a duty to protect. He had no fear of the portal and what may lie beyond; previous encounters with portals had quickly shaken that fear loose. As he stepped forward, he became suddenly aware of the still-throbbing sigil burned onto his hand. His eyes met it again, and his brow furrowed in frustration at something that bothered him from the moment the disembodied voice spoke.

If the beings that operate, and presumably constructed this elevator-and-portal complex are so opposed to the way of shadow, why then did their entrance device contain this dark sigil, and why did it seem to guide him the same way the Administrator was?

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @EmperorWhenua @Nato the Traveler

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Mazor- Near the Aqua sphere

Mazor nodded. "It's not moving as fast as I thought it was. Let's backtrack, and make a plan." The skaklet Mazor was holding onto began to squirm and cry, it's stomach made a high pitched grumble. "How about we find a place to set up for the night, and I'll find some food."

• Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Triage - Metru-Koro (Navu's Hut)

Triage exited the van, expecting Zsann to follow as he hopped out. The door to the hut was ajar--not wide open enough for passersby to notice a corpse in the floor. Maybe that was better, he thought. Someone discovering the body before a medical professional got here might have raised alarms and created more chaos than anything. The villagers needed to focus on preparing for the fight ahead, not worrying about Jaku the Ripper running around. Karz, they were probably too busy with that to notice someone dying in the first place.

The medic took one side of the doorway, before turning to the shovel-wielding Skakdi, hand hovering over the handle. Triage took some disagreement with the idea of jumping to bury the body before even solving what happened to this person, but that was a bridge they'd cross once he got a look at it.

"This won't be pretty, I think. You ready?"

@Toru Nui@ZippyWharrgarbl@A-tak-nid

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

5 hours ago, Conway said:

Parnassus watched Boss and Barius duke it out in the remnants of that poor old blind Skakdi. Quite a bit of machismo on display.

"Are you interested in changing yours?"

IC: Corrivalis - Nightmare Pits

The question caught him off-guard. He'd never really thought about it. He already had the ability to replicate any feat he witnessed, and his mask allowed him to replicate most powers. What more did he need? "I think not," he finally said. 

@Conway

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ruins of Ice

Tekmo ascended the ziggurat carefully, knowing it would hurt to slip on a patch of ice and fall all the way back down to the ground. Eventually he reached the top of the seven tall stories. On the large flat top of the ziggurat Tekmo found a stone slab near the southernmost edge covered in hoarfrost, glittering in the early evening sunlight. In the center of the flat top of the ziggurat were two stone pillars, with a large bronze gong held between them on mossy chains. Small ferns grew in the cracks in the stonework, and against all odds dandelions and other small air-borne flowers made their home. Around the rim of the bronze gong were written matoran letters, spelling out a strange poem:

Goodbye

Hello

Step forth into the darkness and prepare the gift

A star’s heart still beating, still lit

Two midnight horrors cry and shift

Make them squirm inside the pit

Bind worm and willing host

Tear the yolk and spread its gold

Devour knowledge and their ghost

Pray for prey forever sold

Hello

Goodbye

OOC: @Toru Nui

IC: Reliable Narrator | Metru-Nui

As Orieus reached the end of his journey, with the Coliseum looming ever closer, he felt the pressure in the chute becoming unsustainable. The magnetic forces keeping the liquid flowing properly began tugging on him -- pulling him off course into the semi-permeable walls and sending him on a whirlwind adventure. His arm broke through the chute, then he felt himself forcefully pulled back inside. Behind him, Orieus began to feel a great swell of liquid protodermis twisting and turning. He realized what his tampering had caused: the creation of a force sphere!

OOC: @Eyru

• Like 1

Happy chat.

IC: Ulkarr (Metru-Koro)

"I'm afraid not. This region is hospitable only because those who would otherwise inhabit it either died or fled when you arrived here. The Fau Swamp is infested with dangerous creatures and deadly pathogens. The Ash Barrens lie in the shadow of the volcano the Skakdi call 'Irnakk's Tooth', a place of great religious importance to them, from which horrific nightmares are made manifest. The Kumu Islets is the home of my people, and it is unlikely you will be welcome there, sadly. The rest of the island is either territory of the warbands or uncomfortably close to them. Even the underground isn't safe, as it is the refuge of the Mesi, a mutant strain of Skakdi even more aggressive than the usual."

@Conway@TL01 NUVA@Keeper of Kraata

IC: Tekmo (Wilderness, Ruins of Ice)

"I should really just keep a journal, or something... hopefully, the League won't demolish this site on their way here-AAH!" Since he wasn't looking, Tekmo ended up sliding down the ziggurat's stairs rather than walking down them.

"Augh... hurts. Everything hurts. Ouugh."

@Keeper of Kraata

IC: Gnabol (Wilderness, Aqua Sphere Trail)

"Oh, I'm sure there's just some random house lying nearby." Despite his words, Gnabol did search for any sort of shelter nearby.

@Unreliable Narrator@Smudge8

Edited by Toru Nui

On 5/25/2020 at 10:59 AM, Sparticus147 said:

IC: Sala (Metru-Koro)

As the two beings walked out of the turaga's hut, passing the various individuals outside of the place, the two of them began to make their way through the roads of Metru-Koro. Guards and citizens alike busily ran to and forth, carrying supplies, arms, or other such goods to their needed destination. The entire city was alive with anticipation for what might be coming, unknowing the direness of their situation truly.

"Okay Sorilax, the garrison should be coming into sight any second now." Soon, as they neared the walls themselves, the sight of a large stone rectangular building came into sight, empty windows placed upon the second floor of the building allowed for kanoka throwers to attack anyone on the ground and a large tower came out of one side of the garrison, granting sight across the settlement the whole thing being built into the walls themselves.

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - Metru-Koro (6, 9), Western Garrison

With - Sala

Sorilax followed his Matoran friend, his mind on the future and the pressing need to guard as many secret taboos from the other Aspects as he could. As such, he completely missed Ulkarr and Whisper, despite them being so blatantly obvious in his view.

As they walked, he thought of his subjects back in… his friends back in Le-Metru Nuva and how they needed a check up. Hopefully the village had continued to grow and flourish in his absence, but the Fau Swamp and its dangers made that seem very unlikely.

Sala speaking brought him back to the present and he took in the sturdy structure before them, looming and ominous in the fading light. A bastion of protection. “Hum…” he said in thought, “Very strongly built indeed. As an aside, since the Turaga made it seem like this village is desperate for every resource, we should probably leave them all the healing herbs and mushrooms we collected on the way here. We can always pick up more on our return trip. This would help everyone out and potentially help Le-Metru Nuva’s future relations with this village.

19 hours ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

IC, Aurax: The Eclipse 

The Toa of Plasma stared briefly at the old man’s mask. It brought back many memories of his time on Maru Nui, not all of them good.

“Because that’s what I am,” Aurax said, dodging the Wanderer’s question. He hit the button to lower the airship’s ramp and began to head down it, saying nothing more to Stannis and his friends and not bothering to see if Saybo was following. 

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Aurax (Still officially Barraki)

Location - Outside the Coliseum (4, 9), outside of the Eclipse

With - (Great Being) Aurax, Stannis, Skyra, Rose, Waveahk

Stannis had played it off very nonchalantly. Well done, Saybo admitted internally, Still, a point in my favor.

The Toa of Water shook his limbs, making sure all servos and gyros were operating properly and responding quickly to his mind’s inputs. Saybo tugged on all of his armor, making sure the connectors were strong. A piece on his left arm wiggled slightly and he pulled it off and inspected the hole in his arm that it slotted into. He quickly brushed off a small amount of Archives’ debris and re-slotted the armor into himself. It reattached with a satisfying click.

The Great Aurax lowered the ramp and Saybo automatically followed. All thoughts of the Eclipse’s future safety were gone. Now he was focused solely on the mission. Pridak would be dead before the night was over. Or, Saybo would be ripped from his body and enter into eternal communion with the Great Being Aurax. Either way, he would be satisfied.

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @EmperorWhenua @Tarn @Snelly @Toru Nui

Edited by Kal the Guardian
Grammatical Errors.
  • Like 2

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

IC: Skorm (Metru-Koro)

Smiling faintly, Skorm gave Keitara's shoulder a light shove. "I was about to say I'm about to collapse myself, and I need a place to crash. I'd be happy to join you, if you'd have me. On the... airship?"

He could feel his brain misfiring, trying to find a connection and having none.

OOC: @TL01 NUVA @Conway

The times, they are a-changing...

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi threw another broken disk into the Forge, the raw heat melding the shards back together. As he stood there he felt a gentle squeeze on his shoulder, and he swerved to see a Su-Matoran standing before him.

Careful with that thing. Artakha you are jumpy for someone who wasn’t here during the raid.“ Kanohi flinched at his words, and the Matoran of Plasma rubbed the back of his head, “Sorry, not the best with words. Scoot over.“ Kanohi moved aside, and the Su-Matoran got to work on the disk as he continued.

Point is, I heard you are taking rein of things. Impressed.” Kanohi felt his mask shift to a more crimson hue, ““Just in case it’s not clear, it’s gonna be rough. The Skakdi probably will come back, not to mention we still aren’t that prepared for the League.

Don’t get me wrong,” The Matoran of Plasma added quickly, “I get you are a helper by nature, and I’m glad to have your aid forging, especially as we find more Protodermis. And that mending the village and rescuing our people thing? Keep at it, though maybe don’t stray far from Po-Koro in the future.

What I’m trying to say is its fine for you to keep doing what you are doing, but you need to start preparing for the Skakdi to return, and the League.

Kanohi winced, “I … I know. I … do you know … why they attacked? Was it as simple as we were mostly Matoran? And not … not strong enough to fight back?

Rumor has it they want a tribute, but I don’t know much more. Varah was involved in the final fighting I think, want me to get her?“ Kanohi nodded, as the Su-Matoran finished hammer the disk. He stood up and gestured for Kanohi to sit back in his place, before walking off. 

IC Bode Po-Koro

Bode had resumed his pacing. He had grazed some of the weeds he made, eating them like a beast. Like the Mahi. Like the Skakdi. He now was replenishing the field, as a few of the goats grazed behind him.

“Hey, Varah?“ Bode glanced over as an Matoran of Plasma walked towards Varah, with a Ce-Matoran in tow, “I heard you were on hand when the Skakdi left. Mind coming with me? Cemanas can guard … the Piraka, But we need to figure out our strategy for when they come back, and if you have some advice, it could help. I know your throat ain’t talking, but if you can read, we can get by.

OOC: @Onaku

Edited by Harvali

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Gore Fury (McGrokk's Shop)

Being given consent, Gore immediately went to work within the kitchen. Clearing away the kitchen to allow for a cleanish workspace to cook upon, Gore went looking for whatever this kitchen had to cook with. Going through the cold storage unit, Gore was greeted by the sight of...fish, lots and lots of fish. Although fish didn't have a lot of options to in cooking, it did help narrow down the potential dishes that he could make. Checking the various cabinets and drawers for further ingredients, Gore was greeted by the most miraculous sight, spices of all sorts and varieties, more than he had ever seen within a singular kitchen. With all of this, Gore knew exactly what he needed to make.

Going through the fish selections, Gore saw the usual suspects, Ruki Fish, Cave Fish, Razorfish, and then, he noticed some (relatively) fresh Takea meat. Pulling out the long filets of shark, Gore placed the flanks onto cleared table and pulled out his special flavor sauce and lathered the filets thoroughly within it. Leaving the fish to soak in the sauce, Gore went to work on making some homemade flour tortillas and filler the dish. Managing to find some vegetables within the mess of kitchen, Gore proceeded with superb skill and intense concentration dice peppers, onions, tomatoes, lettuce to make killer filler for some special Takea tacos. Slapping the Takea filets onto the suspended grill within the corner of the kitchen, the flavor sauce soaked deeper within the filets from the searing heat, infusing the filets with ever more flavor as Gore looked on towards the cooking fish with delight. With the Takea filets done cooking, and cutting up the meat into shredded bits, Gore artfully laid the meat within the soft flour taco shells with the mixture of peppers, tomatoes, onions, and lettuces before presenting the two dishes before himself and McGrokk.

"Ok friend, I think this meeting can really get started now, what do you think?" Gore said as he gestured towards the tacos on McGrokk's plate.

IC: Sala (Metru-Koro Garrison)

"That certainly would help them I'm sure, and it would also help us as well." Sala said as he led Sorilax towards the garrison building. As the two entered the stone structure, the glow of lightstones illuminating the interior as they entered what can be presumed as a main meeting hall, the two were quickly spotted by a po-matoran guard coming down from a nearby set of stairs. Approaching the duo, the guard spoke to Sala first, "Hey there friend, what brings you and your..." the matoran paused as he looked past Sala towards the odd figure of Sorilax, "...companion to the garrison? If you're here specifically for Guard Captain Vulimai, I assure you she has her own business she needs to attend to, but I, Second-in-Command Guard Juno, can help you with whatever you need."

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 1

IC: Druu Arkkan - Metru-Nui Airspace

The Inferno pulled up behind the rest of the League ships, following them out of the head of the dead god as they flew forth to lay waste to his chosen people.

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

"Wh-" Okuo quickly cut himself off before he audibly vocalised. He quickly turned himself invisible and took out his launcher, shifting it into its shield form as he waited with bated breath for the approaching group to turn the corner.

IC: Iradra - Metru-Koro Greenhouses

Iradra looked Taja's way, before moving her gaze to Kat, and then Kargon, before looking back to Taja. "We're pretty much finished here. Kat," Her gaze once more moved to the Toa of Fire. "Did... you want to stay here for a bit or do you want to get a move on?"

IC: Zadred - Ruins of Stone

"Far out..." Zadred muttered as she looked the chamber over. "Seems to me we need to translate those inscriptions before we proceed any further. I'm no linguist, though, so I don't know what help I can be there."

IC: Rangi - Ruins of Fire

"Are there, like, symbols for those things you mentioned? Whoever built this place seems to like those." Rangi inquired, having halfway lowered his spear from his combat ready stance as he turned to address Xane.

IC: Varah - Po-Koro

Varah turned to look at the approaching Su-Matoran, raising an eyebrow. She pondered for moment on his words, before nodding, and gestured for him to lead on.

@Nato the Traveler@Toru Nui@Eyru@EmperorWhenua@The UltimoScorp@~Xemnas~@Tarn@Snelly@pokemonlover360@Harvali@Keeper of Kraata@Sparticus147

• Like 1

IC: Keitara (sleepytime hours)

"Yup! It's...Knichou...." She shook herself slightly.  "I-it's Knichou's airship. Oh! Skorm, by the way, I forgot to mention! Knichou is an iron toa, and he recognized me! Apparently I was dead, and... before that a ghost? I swear it made more sense when he was saying it." Kei blinked groggily. The lack of light wasn't helping things, either. Unlike a toa of fire or water, who could draw strength from their element day or night, the dark of evening meant that Kei was subsisting on whatever gasps of power came from nearby lightstones and... Kei squinted at one hut as they passed it. Was that a glowing fish in a jar? She must be more tired than she realized. The point was, she was still drained from her little stunt in the swamp. Normally the remaining daylight should have seen her through, but as it was she'd been running on fumes. If it weren't for that little trick she'd been practicing earlier she'd probably be catatonic.

"Mmph," she concluded sagely. "Too groggy. Brain...even foggier. Maybe Knichou's ship has blankets?" She turned and very deliberately and carefully addressed Ulkarr's chest: "You... ahm... wouldn't happen to know which airship is Knichou's, would yuh?" she asked, gesturing to the solitary airship lit by stonelight by the city gates.

(OOC: @Toru Nui @Keeper of Kraata @Conway)

• Like 2

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

"Just promise me something... don't let me go."