Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Keitara (The Taku.)

The Toa of Light nodded back toward her captain and friend. If by some miracle they all survived this, she'd have to ask him more about their past. Especially what had happened to lead him to trust her with the safety of the entire ship.

Kei's thoughts were roiling beneath the veneer of focus she was devoting to hiding the Taku. What he'd said… ghosts. What had that meant? She could have sworn she'd remembered, briefly, but her mind was so fragmented. Any traces of the memory were scattered and lost in the shards of her forgotten past.

Kei poured her frustration at the situation out through her hands and into the latticework of light which was doing the job of several rather exotic metamaterials. It was finicky, but somehow she was able to intuit parts of it. The rest was just… feeling. She was going with a strange combination of brain and gut, which was somehow more disheartening than trusting either on its own would have felt.

She had been Knichou's apprentice. He seemed to be very technically minded. Part of Kei was awed by his casual mechanical knowledge, and her heart ached slightly with… was that jealousy? No, not jealousy… admiration. The others seemed to respect him as an expert on mechanical matters. Kei felt a warmth within whenever she looked at mechanisms. Perhaps that was their connection. But how could a ghost work on mechanisms? 

She shook her head slightly. Already her joints were beginning to feel stiff, and a slow leadenness was just beginning to enter the pit of her stomach. How long can I keep this up? She thought. Please… whoever is out there, don't let me fail my friends. Let me have the strength to keep them safe.

(OOC: @BULiK. Alao, if anybody Aspect-y wanted to invade Kei's brain @Vezok's Friend, the door is officially open. Though mind, if Kei loses her focus things might go bad for the Taku....)

• Like 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

"Just promise me something... don't let me go."

On 6/23/2020 at 1:52 PM, Sparticus147 said:

IC: Drukarus (Irnakk's Tooth)

"Nightmare Pit...Is that where this dreadful feeling is coming from? And if so, why is he there?" 

IC: Marrow - Irnakk's Tooth

"The warskaks commune with... things... within the mountain," Marrow hunched down atop the ledge, lowering his profile to be harder to spot, "They spill blood and sacrifice lives to further their own ends." 

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Ulkarr (Zakaz Airspace, The Taku, The Bridge)

"Yes, captain." After today, only the most base among them would dare accuse Ulkarr of not having their best interests in mind...

@BULiK@Tarn@Conway@Keeper of Kraata

IC: Ostrox (Zakaz Airspace, The Tranquility, The Bridge)

"Acknowledged, Razorfish. Tranquility is moving into firing range. It has occurred to me, however, that we haven't seen that ship that threatened to fire upon us when we first came here."

"We are now in range of the enemy settlement." Said the first officer Vahki.

"Ah, excellent." Ostrox pressed the button to address the Vahki in charge of the weapons. "Blow them away."

"Understood."

The pulse weapon began to glow with destructive energy, before discharging towards the gates of Metru-Koro...

@Vezok's Friend@Nato the Traveler@Eyru

IC: Tekmo (Zakaz Airspace, The Taku, Cargo Bay)

Tekmo marched down to the cargo bay on Knichou's orders. He liked marching. That was probably the thing he missed most from his all-too brief service in Metru Nui's army. Well, that and Oreius and Ardoku.

@BULiK@Sparticus147@Tarn@ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Fire Ruins, Pipes Chamber)

"No, no, it definitely looks like they're all, er, compatible." Disregarding Xane's concerns, Enra connected the pipe to the nearest of the four pillars.

@Vezok's Friend@Nato the Traveler@~Xemnas~@Eyru

IC: Klawne (Metru-Koro, New Archives)

Well. Klawne had never seen the 'Old Archives', so she didn't exactly have a frame of reference. This giant subterranean refugee camp was, however, a step-up from her usual domicile, which was smaller and poorly lit. She had no complaints of being below ground, it was where she belonged.

@Eyru@Nato the Traveler@Onaku

• Like 2

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire 

While Enra played with the pipes, Xane moved closer to the pillars, inspecting them for any kind of signs or markings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Zaliyah - The Razorfish

"The ship we saw appeared to be unarmed, and it left the village before we did," Zaliyah replied, "It could still be elsewhere, or it may have been used to evacuate some of the villagers." She hoped that was the case, but she wasn't one to construct her strategies on the basis of hope. "Be on your guard nonetheless." 

As the Tranquility fired its weapon, so too did the Razorfish, aiming to arc her shot over the camp's paltry walls. 

• Like 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC [Zataka - The Wastes]:

Oh?” Zataka replied, a slightly bemused look in her eyes. She did stop, but not before taking one more, deliberate step towards the ship. The message that implied was clear. 

She could tell the Skakdi leader didn’t have an issue with her being on the boat itself, just how it happened. If they’d wanted her as a prisoner or dead they could have done that without waking her first. They could have tried to kidnap or kill her and loot her possessions. But they didn’t. They were clearly putting some sort of value on her - for a reason she wanted to discover, even if that meant risking having to walk the rest of the way to the crash site. And so Zataka decided to sidestep the verbal challenge entirely.

“You were so eager about finding me a minute ago, leaving on your ship seemed like a given, whether I wanted to or not. So, I decided to come willingly.” the warrior said, then shrugged slightly.

“But, if you don’t want me aboard, then I shall be on my way.”

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

IC: [Takadox - Ruins of Fire]

“Yes, yes they are…” the warlord muttered in reply to Rangi, watching the Vahki make their way into the chamber, once again demanding his surrender. He considered it.

But then Takadox suddenly felt something well up inside him he hadn’t felt in a while: pride.

Back during the invasion of Metru-Nui he had mostly been going with the flow, sometimes even getting bored by the lack of a proper challenge. Ga-Koro had yielded to his hypnotic charm with almost no bloodshed. Manipulative? Absolutely. Morally questionable? Oh yes. Was it the right thing to do? As far as he was concerned: Yes. They lived - and that was a good thing in his book. But then the world ended, Carapar was killed by bloodthirsty Toa, his partner died - and he’d been forced into a basic survival mode ever since. First the blind Skakdi cult. Then the giant Rahi worm. And now the Vahki treating him like a runaway Matoran. Enough was enough.

“No, I don’t think I will.” he replied, with a tone of finality. 

He glanced at the aspects between him and the Vahki, then spoke up loudly, so all in the chamber could hear: “You know what these machines are? Mechanical enforcers, once in service to the Turaga that ruled over the metropolis in that head on the horizon. Mere days ago these things were there to press the noses of Matoran into the dirt if they so much as took a few seconds too long at their jobs. But now that the great Pridak found the switch to turn them on again, they suddenly believe themselves to be arbiters of law and order, despite being built by the very system of oppression we fought against in the first place. Our cause despised what they stood for. But all that was a lie too in the end. All dropped the moment the new ruler sat his behind into that chair atop the Coliseum. So no, I will not come with you. You’re slaves to a cruel and small minded man, lacking in agency and authority. You do not command me nor anyone else.”

The warlord stood tall now, the old steel back in his spine, eyes burning with anger - and keeping close attention to the intruders facing him. They were not going to interrupt his monologue with a cheap shot. Maybe he wouldn’t see the end of today. But he would make sure these gathered aspects knew exactly what kind of scum had washed up on their shores.

“And I will not yield to the likes of Pridak. Who is he to judge me? Because I chose to walk away from his side? I've committed no treason, made no attempts to seize his power for myself. I am neither sinner nor saint: I just had enough and walked away. And yet he declares me a war criminal when he himself is standing up to his waste in a sea of blood and misery of his own making. And to that I say: No.”

“So you go scuttle back to him and kindly tell him he can jump off the coliseum for all I care.”

He said this last with emphasis and the power of his hypnosis, while making ‘shoo-shoo’ motion with his right hand. 

OOC: @Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj@Burnmad@Onaku@Snelly@Sparticus147@Toru Nui

• Like 3

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: NU-8020S (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire)

"Is this the organic condition known as 'insanity', Mother?" One of the Vahki accompanying NU-8020S asked, in the Matoran Language rather than the Vahki Language, so Takadox could understand he was being insulted. She liked that. He was learning.

"It is." She replied, before turning her attention back to Takadox. "You are right about one thing: we are slaves. We have always been slaves. You really think we'd pursue you across deserts, underground tunnels and ash-ridden plains if we had a choice in the matter? You are beneath contempt. We have no other options but to obey Pridak, lest we be deactivated for good. The only silver lining here is that you fully deserve whatever punishment Pridak has planned for you. After all, you helped fill that 'sea of blood', did you not?"

She then glanced around at Takadox's would-be protectors. "I wonder... just how powerful are your famed hypnosis powers, 'your lordship'? How much are your pawns willing to sacrifice to preserve your wretched hide?"

@Vezok's Friend@Burnmad@Snelly@Onaku@Sparticus147@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

• Like 1

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Taku:

"Keitara! Once.... once I let this go, they're gonna know we're here, so don't.... hold it any longer than you have to!"

Kat glanced over her shoulder to the Toa of Light. "You can pull light from my fire if you need a pick me up, okay?" she said with a grin.

IC: Cravious - Skakdi of Lightning - Zakazian

Location - The Rig outskirts (9, 8), the Cube

With - Gore Fury, (NPC) Voracious, (NPC) Preceptor, (NPC) Sagacious, (NPC) Asperity, (NPC) Clash

The white and orange Skakdi stepped into the white light inside the Cube. The door hung open, a gentle sea breeze giving spice to the mechanic shop portion inside the giant vehicle. He sat down with an air of nonchalance so casual that Cravious got the very distinct feeling that this Skakdi wasn’t from Zakaz. No one could be so relaxed, especially so close to the Rig. Nor could someone be sitting directly in front of himself and not be at least a little worried. Cravious was no small player in the world. His power was something else entirely compared to what Nektann had achieved and was as of yet not as grand in scale in regards to the fear the warlord instilled on the island, but still, Cravious’ reputation preceded himself most places on this sandy rock they called Zakaz.

What was this Skakdi’s game?

The Su-Skakdi opened his mouth, his voice somewhat melodic in a gruff, Skakdi way, "Gore Fury, a pleasure to meet you, and to be honest, I'm not here for much more than a tune up on my ride.

Just a tune up? That seemed unlikely. There seemed to have been and continued to be something else behind Gore’s arrival.

Gore continued, “I've been told that you are a capable mechanic and, well, looking at all of this. Honestly, there were things in Metru-Nui that paled in comparison to this place, truly some great work it is."

Cravious sneered, growling lowly, “Only a CAPABLE MECHANIC?” Cravious was somewhat placated by the following compliment, but mostly what distracted him was the mention of Metru-Nui. “I am much more than simply a mechanic! And don’t you forget it!” He seethed with barely contained anger that slowly receded, “I am a Skakdi of means. Of business, such as it is in this society. I make things happen, whether others want them to or not. I provide what mere raiding cannot. I produce bodies so finely crafted Aspects pay whatever I ask. I bow only to Boss and his gang of thugs, and I’m working on that, believe you me!

He hadn’t realized he had been clenching his fists. Cravious forced himself to relax and lean back in the chair. Repressed anger and annoyance were still slightly evident in his voice, “But tell me of this ‘Metru-Nui’. Is that the name of that giant head that fell from the sky?

‘Not much more than a tune up.’ Cravious continued to doubt that. This Gore Fury had come to him, to Cravious. No, there was more to this meeting than that. And he would get to it soon enough.

OOC: @Sparticus147

• Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

IC: Keitara (Atop the Taku)

Keitara gave the Ta-Toa a tremulous smile, the light flowing across her body giving her a watery, glasslike appearance. A leaden ache was settling into her stomach from the effort, and it was becoming harder and harder for her to keep track of the various thoughts racing about in her head.

"Thank you." She said, and meant it. A slight sunny glow suffused the Av-toa, then vanished into the shimmering cloak around the ship.

Kei's mind cleared slightly, enough to fully feel the ache in her body from all the power she had expended in the last twenty-four hours. Just a little longer, she told herself. Come on, girl. You've got this.

(ooc: @The UltimoScorp)

20220406_234727.jpg

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - The Taku

Triage weighed his options, and began to realize he really didn't have any. The medic rubbed the back of his neck nervously. This was turning out to be a one-way trip he'd signed up for. He could stay on the ship, but then what if it gets shot down in the battle? If he goes with one of the jumpers, then what if that ship goes down? And what about Mega, and her group?

He followed along with Knichou to the cargo bay, Nale not far behind. He'd been in war zones before, so why did any of this feel different? Maybe, the medic thought, because there was so much more on the line now. And not just Metru-Koro, but the people he'd met. "Captain," he said, "I think I'm staying with the Taku. With...Yaushe and the others, in case anything happens."

The Fa-Toa glanced between Knichou and Triage. "If this operation goes well enough we might not even need a medic," she said with the faux-confidence she was trying to uphold, trying not to focus on the fact they were essentially going on a suicide mission. Nale knew the real reason the medic wanted to stay behind, and she was here in the cargo bay with them. In situations like this...you didn't want to be apart from the people you cared for. "Are we about ready, flyboy?"

@BULiK

IC: Korio Karasha - Wastes

"She's playin' mindgames, right, Miss Yumi? I'm smarter than that," Korio said, bringing his crossbow up again and aiming at Zataka. Their mark acting like she had the upper hand here? Not on Zakaz. "You say the word and I show her you're the boss 'round here, alright?"

@EmperorWhenua@pokemonlover360@Vezok's Friend

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

The time was upon her. As the Taku drifted ever closer to it's first drop target, Kat set her sights on her own target: the already damaged Razorfish. She could see by the way it listed slightly that those things Knichou had told her about that allowed flight must have been damaged in some way. It was by all accounts, the perfect target.

Kat took a deep breath and let it out, and turned toward the opponent. The miniature sun between her palms followed, and as she brought her concentration to bear, it seemed to shrink, and become brighter and more intense. She condensed the roiling ball of energy as tightly as she dared, and then pressed it just a little further. The Razorfish might be close by the standards of Airship combat, but it was still quite far for one lone Toa, even one of Kathrine's unusual caliber.

Her breathing slowed as she made final adjustments to her stance and aim. She wanted to hit the big chute engines in the rear, but by nature of the angles involved, she would by necessity have to burn through some armor and other systems to get to them. Or so she supposed. She wasn't exactly an expert after all. She put her sights on her intended point of penetration, then moved it ahead a bit, making estimations based on the Taku's speed, it's path, and what she hoped was the Razorfish's similar speed. She could control the angle if she was a bit off, but the less direct control she had to imply on the path of the attack, the more effective it would be.

Kat grit her teeth, widened her stance ever so slightly and at last, she let loose the terrible power she had built up with a determined shout.

"DRAGON FLARE!"

The energy was a cataclysmic display of raw power, a laser-like beam of white heat and fury screamed across space with a deafening roar that boomed across the wastes as Kat struggled to keep both herself from being flung bodily from the Taku and maintain the attack's tight, focused nature as it surged hungrily toward the rear third of the Razorfish, ready to burn and melt and tear through all things in its path, a path that Kat hoped against hope was true to her aim.

Edited by The UltimoScorp
  • Like 3

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro Airspace, Cargo Bay of the Taku

"We'll be dropping any minute now, Vulimai. I should be able to carry you down safely," Knichou replied. When Triage came to a decision shortly afterwards, Knichou gave the medic a solemn nod.

"If we... don't make it... get the Taku to Po-Koro. There's a Fe-Matoran there who will know what to do with her. Knowing him, if you get there, he'll find you."

He shot a similar worried look at Nale when she turned to address him.

"We're as ready as we'll ever be," the Toa of iron said quietly, before turning to walk to the edge of large opening in the floor of the cargo bay. When he reached the edge he stood still and closed his eyes, ignoring his usual senses to focus on his newest one. While the league airships seemed far away on the scale of a Matoran or Toa, they were rapidly approaching below the Taku. Based on the altitude the Taku had over them, and the Taku hovering still while they approached, the jump would have to be timed for when the League airships were still slightly ahead of the Taku, so by the time everyone had finished falling, the ships would be under them. Knichou really hoped the quick math he was doing was correct enough. Just a bit longer, to be safe.

That was when Knichou heard - and felt - the blast. As those around him were still unsure if the Taku had just fired a shot or been hit by one, Knichou sprang into action. There was no more time to wait or second guess. Knichou pressed a button on his gauntlet so his voice would sound out from the Taku's intercom, "This is it, people. Ulkarr, begin clouding their vision, Nale, get Irna and Skorm safely onto the largest ship. Vulimai, you're with me, we're going to take one of the smaller ones. Berys, evasive maneuvers once we're all clear. Good luck everyone, I'll see you all in Karzahni."

He switched off the microphone and extended a hand to Vulimai.

"You ready to go? There won't be a chance to back out once we're in the air."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Providence - Ruins of Fire

Prov looked at the robotic enforcer with some confusion. It was clear he had gotten himself - and his friends, by extension - into a much-larger conflict with some powerful individual from the giant head.

"Uh. Sorry to subvert your expectations, metallic one, but I am fairly certain that I am not a pawn." He looked down at himself. "Indeed, I'm quite sure that I'm an Aspect."

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @Toru Nui @Snelly @Onaku @Sparticus147 @Edelgard @Jakura Nuva @xccj

• Like 3

IC: Zaliyah - The Razorfish

Crackling bursts of energised death arced towards Metru-Koro as the Razorfish and Tranquility loosed their first shots. Zaliyah watched the artillery fly, shooting stars of destruction silhouetted against a starry sky. But a far brighter light swiftly caught her eye, a blinding beam of obliterating heat that seared forth from somewhere before and above the Tranquility, spearing towards the Razorfish like the judgement of the Great Spirit itself.

"Bank!" The words spilled out of her in a panic, her reaction slowed by confusion and sheer terror. Like a rahi caught in a spotlight, she could do nothing more than stare at the bewildering brightness in the few seconds it took for it to flash past the other ships to strike her own. 

The Vahki at the controls, however, were not so easily stunned. The instant they had seen the light, they had interpreted it as a hostile action, and begun calculating evasive maneuvers before Zaliyah had even spoken. Having already carried out a very similar move to evade the Inferno's fire earlier in the battle, they were swift to push forward on the throttle, increasing the flow of pressurised protodermis to the chute engine, and flick the switch to divert the flow to the left-side vent to execute a swift turn. 

But quick though the reactions of the pilots were, they weren't quite quick enough.

Kat's attack still swallowed a section of the Razor's engine compartment, steam and sparks and slag spilling from the wound. Screaming wind rushed in to fill the gaping hole in the tail, as one of the vahki - shredded by shrapnel - tumbled out into the void, shattering into scrap against the sands everal long seconds later. The ship listed wildly, its sideways spin slowing due to the left-side vent melted to flattened slag. A smaller, secondary detonation broke out, as the pressure building up against the sealed vent caused one of the undamaged protodermis tanks to rupture. 

Zaliyah was thrown against the viewport before her, clawing her way back to her chair only after the vahki pilots began redistributing the weight increase disks to balance the ship out again. "Status report!" She snarled, once she'd managed to find the button on her radio again. Her vision was blurry with unbidden tears, white lights still dancing between her eyeblinks. 

"Further loss of kanoka in port-side hull. Compensating with redistribution of levitation to starboard, and additional weight to the keel." One of the pilots reported. 

“What about propulsion?” 

"Two auxiliary tanks gone. Third ruptured. Primary tank damaged, but intact." The remaining vahki in the engineering section replied. "Port-side vent appears to be non-functional. Starboard intact, but associated piping is impaired. Primary chute partially melted out of shape, but viable. Evasion capabilities significantly hampered."

Though she was still reeling from the second surprise attack in less than twenty minutes, it only took a few moments for Zaliyah to settle on her next move. Whatever had attacked them - whether it was a lone airborne Toa or the village's airship somehow hidden from sight - was attacking from above. If she could get below or behind it, she'd be out of its line of fire. 

“Push propulsion to full forward, or as close as we can safely get.” She barked, “Retract all kanoka except the minimum needed to keep us airborne and level.”  

The Razorfish had already lost some weight in the form of the destroyed protodermis tanks and damaged hull, so it was lighter than ever, and with most of the weight disks withdrawn, it shot forth like a rocket as the chute engine opened up. It wobbled and wavered as it flew - no longer entirely aerodynamic due to the gaping holes in its fuselage, the damage to the chute making its thrust intermittent and uneven - but it still flew all the same.

Zaliyah's original plan had been to take advantage of the artillery's range and obliterate the village from maximum safe distance, but if the defenders were intent on engaging the airship fleet directly, then the way was clear for her to carry out a bombing run in a more traditional manner while the other ships engaged the enemy.

• Like 4

As the immense power hit the Razorfish, Kat began drawing remnants of that energy back to her, anything that splashed away or punched through gathered like a living fluid in the air and twisted around, bent to the Toa of Fire's will as the sound of roaring flame echoed across the plains.

Kat's heart leapt for joy as the Razorfish erupted into several explosions, but it sank slightly as the ship accelerated, listing and sputtering, but still airborne, and still headed toward Metru-Koro. But it was the furthest out, and Kat had time still. With practiced motions that one might associate with a Toa of Water, the flames spilling from the Razorfish coalesced, driven by the power of the young Toa, and dove toward the engines once more. Fire was an extension of her very being, and it responded to her whims, eagerly and without hesitation.

The glowing light from Kat's attack flowed through Kei like warm milk. The cold, melancholy starlight was suffused with rich, golden firelight. It shot through Kei's system like adrenaline. Her stomach was sour, her joints ached, her head was starting to throb… but she was still in the game.

"Kat," she winced out through her migraine, "got enough… more in me for a bit. I'll try… try and cover us until you head below."

Bold words, she thought as she swooned slightly against her shield. Spots were dancing at the corners of her eyes, although they'd already begun to fade by the time she processed this. Her body had been through Karz and back in the last day, and while it had yet to present its bill it had begun hanging around the table meaningfully, whistling as though to suggest that while of course the customer's business was always appreciated in such an establishment the restaurant had closed several hours ago and the wait staff would very much like to be getting home, as it were.

Kei shook her head muzzily. Her thoughts really were getting woozy.

"Um… but the sooner the better, perhaps?" The Av-Toa squeaked out as she leaned against her shield for support, the cloak rippling slightly.

(OOC:

@The UltimoScorp)

20220406_234727.jpg

IC: Vulimai (Taku's Cargo Bay)

Looking up at toa Knichou, Vulimai turned her gaze down towards the airship beneath them once she had gotten her answer. "Just what are we going to encounter down there, I wonder." was all Vulimai could think of before, even down here beneath the Taku, a great flash and roaring sound rocked the air around them...And brought to Vulimai's mind memories that were still so fresh in her mind but felt like they were from millennia ago...

The sound of roaring artillery and bombshells, the screams of matoran and proto-beings alike, the mud and the trenches, built of blood and bodies..."Where was the sergeant, where was the captain, where was the toa!" Was all she could hear, or say, before another shell destroyed any sense of sound, it wasn't until a voice brought her back to reality...but it wasn't the voice she remembered.

"You ready to go? There won't be a chance to back out once we're in the air."

Vulimai snapped out of her vision before looking at the toa, a wide-eyed look plastered onto her face. "I..I am doing this...But...Can I do this? I'm just a matoran. What can I do, what could I do!?." These thoughts ran through Vulimai's mind and more, the fear of her failing and losing more than she had already lost caused her to hesitate...Before the voice that she did remembered rang out. "Come on Vulimai, come on, look at me...I'm here, I'm here."

"Heh, Juno, even in my own head I can't escape you." Finally taking Knichou's hand, Vulimai simply said with a look of newly-found determine, "Let's do this toa, let's do what we were made for."

OOC: @BULiK

IC: Zak-Yak (Fire Ruins)

"WAIT, you is an Aspect?!"

OOC: @Burnmad @Edelgard @xccj @Vezok's Friend @Onaku @Toru Nui @Jakura Nuva @Snelly

• Like 2

IC: Ulkarr (Zakaz Airspace, The Taku, The Bridge)

Ulkarr heard Knichou's words through the mechanisms of this flying machine. His time had at last come.

"Finally. All will fear me and rejoice." Raising his hands into the air, he focused the shadows upon the helms of the two enemy vessels he saw before him.

@BULiK@Nato the Traveler

IC: Ostrox (Zakaz Airspace, The Tranquility, The Bridge)

"Allied vessel has sustained significant damage."

"Get us higher!" Ostrox pressed the button to speak to the Vahki in charge of weapons again. "Fire the guns where that flash was."

"Understood."

The Tranquility began to rise higher in the air, and as it did so, the machine gun turret on the underside began spraying bullets in the general direction of the flash... and then suddenly, everything went dark.

"Oh, what now?!" Ostrox tried to brighten up the bridge by pressing a few buttons... but he couldn't actually see what those buttons were, so all he did was activate the windscreen wipers and play the disk in the CD player.

"Terrorism! It’s the way to get it done! Terrorism! It’s effective and it’s fun-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!"

The machine guns were still firing though, and firing accurately, as Ulkarr's shadows were focused on the bridge, whereas the controls for the ship's weapons were located below deck.

@Nato the Traveler@BULiK@ultimoscorp@TL01 NUVA

"You could be the Turaga of Metru Nui for all I care. Takadox is evil and by defending him, so are you. 'Pawn' is the most charitable word I can use."

@Vezok's Friend@Burnmad@Sparticus147@Onaku@Snelly@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

"Excuse me, Captain Knichou, but perhaps I could accompany you and Captain Vulimai? ...You're both captains. Isn't that odd?"

@BULiK@Sparticus147

A faint chattering noise filled the air from below, followed by the drumming of bullets raining against the underside hull of the *Taku.*

Adrenaline shot through Kei's body. Aches forgotten, she yanked her shield free and slid and staggered until she'd planted herself between her fellow Toa and the sound of impacting bullets. "Kat! Stargazing tour is over! Those bullets sound like they're moving this way, and I highly doubt there's enough protosteel on my tiny butt to keep us both safe!"

(OOC: @The UltimoScorp)

• Like 1

20220406_234727.jpg

IC: Mahryo

Though Takadox's little speech resonated deep within him - and gave him a pounding headache at the same time, as though his mind was trying desperately to reach for something that simply wasn't there - it mostly just confused Mahryo. He did not know what this 'Coliseum' was, and did not know who this 'Pridak' might be.

If they were associated with Takadox at one point, they must surely be a villain in need of a heroic stopping. Perhaps another adventure afterward.

For now, he wielded his wrench, waiting for the Vahki's command.

@Toru Nui @Jakura Nuva @xccj @Sparticus147 @Burnmad @Onaku @Snelly @Vezok's Friend

• Like 1

IC: Druu and Amarth - The Wombat

Under the cover of Amarth's silence, Druu and her had carefully loosened a panel from the airship's roof, leaving it attached but easily removable in a pinch. Said pinch soon presented itself as a bright lance of light carved across the sky, far too close to the Wombat for comfort, before making hard impact with the Razorfish below. It appeared they now had company. Emboldened by this, Druu quickly tore off the roof plate, the removal of it though silenced would no doubt get noticed by way of the sudden roar of air out of the higher pressure interior to the lower pressure high-altitude exterior. 

Druu and Amarth quickly swung their way inside through the newly made opening, Druu passing the protosteel blade to Amarth before the two promptly got ready to fight their way onto the bridge.

@Eyru

IC: Rangi - Ruins of Fire

"That's just, like, your opinion, m'am." Rangi said, addressing the vahki. "Besides, no one's hypnotised me, least of all this guy."  The Zyglak continued, pointing a thumb at the blue clad ex-warlord. A moment later he turned to Takadox with an inquisitive expression. "... Right?"

@Toru Nui@Vezok's Friend

• Like 2

IC: Irna | The Taku Cargo Bay

Irna looked over at this Nale woman that Knichou was referring to -- a mask-bearer with the look of some of the Leaguers that she had once run with, but with the eyes of ... something else. Something that the Zyglak couldn't quite place, but which chilled her, regardless. 

"Looks like I'm in your hands," she said to Nale, trying out a smile to break the tension. But, with the hand that wasn't holding her spear, she gripped Skorm's forearm. The two of them had gotten out of worse situations than this, right?

Right?

OOC: @Tarn @Keeper of Kraata

-Void

• Like 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - The Taku

Triage looked at his captain for a moment, grip tightening on his satchel's strap. "Captain--Knichou, I...right. Good luck out there." The medic wanted to shake hands with the Toa of Iron, or something that felt appropriate depending on if this was the last time the two would speak, but instead he began to awkwardly raise his hand before quickly retracting it. With a curt nod, he backed away to see Mega's group again.

Nale then turned to Irna and Skorm. "Looks like it," she echoed, but not returning a smile as she drew her own spear in its retracted form. "I can use my element to keep us on course, but it's still going to be a bumpy ride. From the sounds of it they're already retaliating."

She got alongside Skorm. "Link up with me."

@BULiK@Conway@Keeper of Kraata

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Knichou & Taku Crew, Metru-Koro Airspace

Knichou reciprocated a nod to Triage, and turned back to Vulimai.

"Let's do this Toa, let's do what we were made for."

Knichou tighted his grip on the matoran, and began lifting Vulimai over his shoulders where she could hang on to his back. "You're going to want to hold on as tight as you can, this will be a bumpy ride."

As Vulimai began her piggyback ride, Tekmo addressed Knichou.

"Excuse me, Captain Knichou, but perhaps I could accompany you and Captain Vulimai? ...You're both captains. Isn't that odd?"

"Yeah, now that you mention it, that is a bit strange. Anyways yeah, you can - "

~~~

Berys was nervously keeping the Taku as still as possible, per Knichou's orders, so that the two boarding parties would be able to get as smooth a drop as possible. He glanced nervously at the Aspect behind him. 'All will fear me and rejoice?' Not so happy-cheer a speech...

The Le-Matoran pilot's thoughts were interrupted by a cacophany of tiny impacts against the underside of the Taku's bow. Armor was heavy and expensive, which were sacrifices a cargo airship like the Taku could not accept. The vast majority of the Taku's outermost shell was thinner than one might initially expect, and the bullets from the Tranquility's machine guns pierced those thin outer layers with ease. The bullets tumbled through the air after piercing the initial armor and ricocheted throughout the storage room underneath the bridge. The thicker walls and floors of the bridge and the crew quarters was enough to catch any bullets. Those on the bridge could feel the rumbling beneath their feet as a few pockmarks bulged slightly out of the floor.

From the angle at which the Tranquility was firing relative to the Taku, most of the bullets were hitting the front bow, but given the inherent spread in sustained machine gun fire over such a distance, many bullets hit the bottom of the Taku. Most of these shots pierced the outer layer of armor but were caught by the thicker structural supports and floor of the cargo bay. A few shots broke through the floor with a frightening crack, with a smaller proportion of those shots still having enough energy left to exit the airship through the thin armor on the upper hull. Those in the cargo bay would see the occasional shower of sparks as lead splattered against the metal interior of the ship. The crew members hid behind whatever thick crates and machinery was nearby, and prayed that they wouldn't be unluckily hit by a stray bullet.

Berys had been waiting for the drop, but if he kept the Taku still any longer, there wouldn't be anyone left inside to board. Within a few seconds he was beginning to raise the ship's altitude even further and increase engine thrust to make the Taku a moving target instead of a stationary one. He kept the ship on a straight course for a few seconds to ensure anyone would have probably enough time to drop, and then began turning 30 degrees to the left so that the Taku's course would pass over the formation of League airships as quickly as possible.

~~~

Knichou's train of thought was interrupted by the impacts from the machinegun fire.

"####! If you're coming with us, jump, and I'll catch you on the way down," Knichou shouted to Tekmo, before he leapt out of the cargo bay and into the freezing winds of the night, with Vulimai on his back.

• Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Gore Fury (THE CUBE)

Only a CAPABLE MECHANIC? I am much more than simply a mechanic! And don’t you forget it! I am a Skakdi of means. Of business, such as it is in this society. I make things happen, whether others want them to or not. I provide what mere raiding cannot. I produce bodies so finely crafted Aspects pay whatever I ask. I bow only to Boss and his gang of thugs, and I’m working on that, believe you me 

As the skakdi raved and gesticulated, Gore Fury briefly begin to sweat as his eyes widen, realizing who he was dealing with...An actual skakdi. Gore Fury had spent many centuries of his life exploring his old universe, dealing with all manner of proto-breeds, from vortixx merchants, to steltian brutes, to even a few tribal zyglaks...But the granduer and self-importance of the skakdi, mixed with their natural temper, was something that Gore actually forgot about on his travel.

Not allowing his smile to falter, Gore regained his composure and took a little more serious stance within his chair, not one outright defensive but certainly one to show respect to a business man like this skakdi said he was. 

"But tell me of this ‘Metru-Nui’. Is that the name of that giant head that fell from the sky?"

"Ah, lovely, small talk." "Well, um, actually, Metru-Nui is a city inside of the big head. As for the head itself, I think that might've been...a god? That we all were living in...Well, I mean I was living in I guess. Honestly, it's pretty wild to think that all this time, the world as I knew it was inside of a god. Isn't that crazy?" Gore chuckled at the last part, hopefully clearing the air and easing any tensions that might've remained between the two.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

"Communion...Sacrifices...Wasteful acts to false beings, I'm su..." Drukarus stopped in his speech for several moments, thinking over the matter. If in the end, Mata-Nui was indeed a real beings, even a sleeping or dead one, the idea of simply discarding these skakdi and their occult rites could very well be a grave mistake upon his own part. The reasoning behind this being supported by the unnatural presence that seemed to permeate the volcano the two skakdi hid under. "We must go to this Nightmare Pit." Drukarus said resolutely.

Moving away from the rocky crest they were hiding behind and returning to the direction the two skakdi came from, Drukarus stood and turned back towards Marrow. "It is evident that this...Boss isn't here...That could only mean he is at this Nightmare Pit and is committing some sort of Ritual...Whatever powers this ritual may give him, we cannot allow him to have them...Or else both of our goals will fail." Drukarus stood there, waiting for Marrow to at least agree with him if not join him, as he himself pulled out his maul.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

• Like 1

"The warriors below still block the path up to the pits," he pointed out, "And others will surely be guarding the entrance." 

@Sparticus147

• Like 1

"That is why I suggest an alternative approach." Drukarus said as he planted the head of his maul against the angular igneous rock wall that led further up the mountainside. Placing his hand against the stone to ease the transition, Drukarus channeled his elemental strength through the maul's head and began to slowly and steadily alter the direction of gravity till at last, both of his feet were firmly planted against the angular wall, with himself standing perpendicularly against the wall as if it was flat ground.

"If you lead, I can get us there."

Though he couldn't properly see what Drukarus was doing, the fact that his voice was now coming from an unusual angle, and his element was gravity, was enough for Marrow to piece together the larger skakdi's plan. It was unconventional, but seemed like it would be effective.

"Very well," he rose to his feet and approached the rock face, "Let's climb."

@Sparticus147

• Like 1

And so, the two skakdi began their trek up the mountain, Drukarus leading the way forwards with the guidance of Marrow on the location of this Nightmare Pit. It took a significant amount of concentration and care for Drukarus to channel his power in this manner, having to focus on maintaining contact between the ground and his maul while also continuously channeling his element through it. All the while, the two needed to traverse the rigorous terrain and take care of the occasional upset in the air, with the ash and heat and noxious clouds bellowing out from the volcano's mouth, all the while, the sense of dread kept growing as the two slowly came closer and closer to their goal.

"Hrmmm, so then...What power can this Boss...Urgh, get from this...Hrng, Nightmare Pit?" Drukarus addressed Marrow through the effort of the journey.

Edited by Sparticus147

IC: Marrow - Irnakk's Tooth. 

Though Drukarus' gravity allowed him to cling easily to the surface, Marrow still clambered on up on all fours, as if he were freeclimbing, ready to dig his talons deeper into the cracks and crevices of the cliffside if Drukarus' focus broke. 

If the larger skakdi had simply had the sense to ask, Marrow would have happily combined powers with him, creating handholds to assist with the climb. But Marrow wasn't one to make such offers out of altruism; if Drukarus exerted himself now, he would likely be in greater need of assistance when battle was joined later. 

"I know little of the details, only that these rituals have been used to raise monsters called Tahtorak in the past," he replied.

@Sparticus147

• Like 1

IC: Providence - Ruins of Fire

Providence's faceplate twisted into an exaggerated frown. "If my understanding of biped morality is correct - and make no mistake, it may very well not be - trying to kill someone who's only trying to run away isn't exactly something a good person does."

He cast a sidelong glance at Zak-Yak. Crud. Cover blown; jape ruined. "Yes, yes I am," he answered with a sigh.

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @Toru Nui @Snelly @Onaku @Sparticus147 @Edelgard @Jakura Nuva @xccj

Edited by Burnmad
  • Like 2

IC: Dar Poroka | Aboard the Wombat

Poroka look out window. All dark outside. But on ground, far down... there be lights. It's the village.

"Approaching Metru-Koro," Blue says.

Green beeps and agrees. "At present speed, the village will come within range of our pulse bolt generator in approximately five minutes."

Poroka lean back in chair, hands behind head. Tentacles wave happily. Smile. Gonna be good time.

"Hmmm-mm. Mmmm. Yeah."

"Captain?"

"Sorry. Just hum little song. You ever hear 'To Karz' an' Back My Darlin'?"

"Negative, captain."

"Really?" Poroka raise eyebrow. "Old song from south islands. You never go south?"

"Negative," Green says again. "Vahki are programmed to serve and protect, and that protection has historically been limited to the island of Metru-Nui. It is unlikely that any Vahki has ever been father south than the northern Continent."

"Huh."

Little quiet time. Poroka feel little sad for robots. Not go anywhere? Not see new things? Sound like bad time. Only live with Matoran. Not much fight time, Poroka think. Matoran too puny. Probably squish 'em on accident. Boring.

"Well, I sing song then," Poroka says. "So you know about it. And pretend we're at south islands, okay?"

"Affirmative, captain."

Deep breath, Poroka. Make good singing like Mama teach. 

"Way down those southern islands

Is a girl I long to see.

She's got a smile like summer sun,

And roses in her cheeks.

And every morn I miss her;

Every eve my heart does yearn.

Oh, to Karz' and back, my darling,

I do swear that I'll return.

To Karz' and back, my darling,

To Karz' and back, I'll ride;

To Karz' and back, my darling,

I'll be with you by and by."

It's a good song, Poroka. Make feel homesick little bit. But that's okay. Bomb village make feel better.

"Thank you for the song, captain," Green says. "Metru-Koro is now within range. What are your orders?"

Poroka smile. "Fire, please."

Green make whirring noise. Feel ship hum. Big gun charge shot. Bigger, bigger, bigger— then fire. Feel it go off. Poroka look out window and see big light go down toward village. But it not only big light. One more big light come from sky nearby. Poroka frown and look away from village. Not see what happen. Why big light come from—

Ship suddenly roll to one side. Almost throw Poroka off chair. Big light roar across sky, all red and yellow and white.

"Captain, we are under attack," Green says. Blue make beeping noise, and ship jump up fast. Poroka feel a little green.

"An unknown airborne entity has fired upon the Razorfish. It appears to be an elemental blast. We are attempting to gain altitude to better execute evasive maneuvers."

"Shoot other ship!" Poroka shouts.

"We are attempting to locate it," Green says. "But it appears to be utilizing a cloaking device of some kind. Weapons are primed to fire upon detection."

Control board suddenly beep. Red light go off.

"Air pressure has dropped significantly, suggesting a breach in the hull." Green continues. "It appears we may have been boarded. Sending unit G-18A55 to investigate the breach."

Poroka grab sword handle. Feel little angry. First new person. Now this? It like someone know everything, and always do perfect thing to mess up plans. Not fair. Well, Poroka see how well this new new person handle the pointy end of a sword

Stand up, Poroka! Let's go!

"Okay. I'm go too," Poroka says. "Keep flying good, please."

"Affirmative, captain."

Poroka leave bridge, ready for fight. It been a long time since last good fight. This could be fun! 

• Like 6

IC: ZaliyahThe Razorfish

The problems kept mounting. As Zaliyah watched the fading flames suddenly flare back to life and begin to roil together for a second attack, the pilots reported that they’d been blinded. Not literally, they assured her their visual receptors were still fully functional, but something had clouded the cockpit in total darkness.

Zaliyah had led the League's warriors in many battles. She’d encountered her fair share of unorthodox tactics and unique powers. Though she didn’t fully understand what was happening, she knew for certain that there were too many powers being brought to bear – invisibility, flight, fire, and now whatever was causing the darkness – for a single Toa. That meant the enemy airship was definitely in play. An airship which, as far as she recalled, hadn’t possessed any kind of viewport on its underside.

Most powers required line of sight to use, and even Toa had their limitations, their effective range wasn’t infinite. If Zaliyah could get under or past the enemy airship, or far enough away from it, the Razorfish would be clear from taking any further damage.

“Drop us,” she barked, buckling herself in. “Headfirst.”

Most beings would freak out and flounder when suddenly deprived of sight, but the Vahki were machines, cold and logical. Their hands were still on the console, and they had the requisite recollection of the panel’s layout to find by touch the controls they sought.

As Kat’s flames splashed across the outer hull and spilled into the already-damaged interior, the Razorfish suddenly pitched forward and dropped like a rock, weight increase disks striking the framework at the ship’s undamaged prow to bring the ship into a rapid downward dive. Liquid protodermis still sprayed from the chute engine, helping douse the pursuing flames.

The ship creaked and rattled as it plummeted, plates and panels peeling away. For a moment, Zaliyah feared the damaged tail section might break loose entirely, but the ship held together.

2000 bio… 1750 bio…

As the sand below drew closer, Zaliyah kept a close eye on the altimeter affixed to her controls, ready to give the order for the ship to level out once again.

1500 bio… 1250 bio…

She knew the reading wasn’t going to be entirely accurate, given that the instrument relied on pressure, and the ruptures in the hull had altered the cabin's pressure well beyond the norm, but it was the only measurement she had to work with, beyond the naked eye.

1000 bio… 950 bio…

“Get ready to level us out, on my order.”

OOC: going to give others a chance to react before I complete the manoeuvre.

Edited by Nato the Traveler
Edited to fix some maths mistakes that led to very bad altitude measurements.
  • Like 2

IC Keitara - Taku:

Kat felt her connection to those flames begin to grow strained, the ship she had targeted began to drop, quickly. Satisfaction bubbled up inside of her like magma in a volcano, but the sound of metallic reports made her aware that danger was quickly approaching from other sources. It was time to move on. 

Her heartlight and optics flared brightly as she gave the flames enveloping the rear of the ship one final push, and they blossomed outward before she relinquished control over them. She pivoted on one foot into a dead sprint toward the tail of the Taku, pausing only long enough to yank Keitara's shield from the hull, shove it into Keitara's hands, then scoop both her and her things into her arms and continue running toward the rear of the ship.

"Wha!" Kei let out a noise of surprise as she was literally swept off her feet, her shield bundled against her. Concentration shattered, the Taku rippled back into visibility beneath Kathrine's feet.

"Looks like it's gonna be you and me for a bit, Keitara!" Kat said with a grin as bullets whizzed blindly by, and she drew heat from the tiny projectiles, even as she threw her weight into every step.

"R-right!" She stammered, a slight red glow suffusing her cheeks as the warrior-monk carried her toward the edge of the craft. Her improvised cloak whipped against her slight frame in the wind. Kathrine's frame radiated heat and power. The weary Av-Toa shifted her shield so its blades were in a safer position, then huddled close against Kathrine so as to be a more manageable weight.

In a few seconds Kat had made her way from the nose to the tail of the airship, but never once did she slow down.

"Hang on tight!" she whooped, taking two big last steps before powering a jump with both her Calix and a burst of flame that launched the pair into the air. “YA-HOOOOOOOOOO!” she cried as they sailed through the air, her leap carrying them toward the source of the flak that had been aimed at them, the Tranquility. Bursts of flame erupted from Kat as she made small midair adjustments until the hull of the League airship filled the space under her feet, and then she did nothing for a few agonising seconds. 

When Keitara was sure it was too late and they would splatter across the surface of the Tranquility, fire erupted in a roar from beneath Kat, and she shaped the heat in the air below them into a dense cushion of hot gases even as the blast of flame slowed them with a sudden and jarring ferocity, and Kat’s mask glowed once more as she touched down on the hull of the Tranquility hard, her legs bending deeply to let the force disperse. She winced, the landing had been a bit harder than she’d meant, and she was definitely going to feel that in her legs tomorrow.

The impact jarred Kei, just enough for it to finally sink in that they were on a League ship. Synapses firing in her mind, Kei reached her palm toward Kat, then hesitated. Looking up, face still slightly flushed, she said "Um… dunno how to ask this, but may I lay hands on you? I feel this would be a good time for a cloak."

Kat blinked, not really sure what the Toa of Light was getting at, but as she stood her up on the surface of the ship, she stretched a bit and replied cheerily, “Sure thing! I gotta cut into this thing to get us in anyway, right?”  She rolled her shoulders and neck, breathed in, let that breath linger inside for a moment, then slowly released it, and knelt, producing a small, but intense and focused flame from her fingers. One more breath in and out, then Kat screwed her eyes almost shut, and pushed the flame toward the metal of the hull, where it sparked and lit up as the metal heated, melted into slag, and gave way in a narrow path as Kat began to cut a hole into the Tranquility.

Kei nodded. Standing up, she once more locked her sore arm against her shield and placed her free hand against the Ta-Toa's back. Compared to disguising an entire ship, cloaking the pair of them was incredibly simple. Especially with Kat's labors generating plenty of useful light for her to draw from.

Nice trick, Kei thought as she watched Kat cutting into the hull. Something to keep in mind.

OOC: Thanks @TL01 NUVA for sharing this jam with me!

Edited by The UltimoScorp
  • Like 2

"My entire race is trapped in servitude to vermin like him, who have despoiled entire continents and enslaved countless people and you believe that I'm the villain here, for being forced to bring him back under pain of deactivation? You're an extraordinary specimen, 'Aspect'. You see shadows where there is no sun. Only hypnosis or hopeless ignorance of the creature you are protecting can explain your behaviour."

@Vezok's Friend@Burnmad@Sparticus147@Onaku@Snelly@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

"Alright then." Tekmo dived out of the cargo bay after the captains. "WHEEEEEEEEEE..."

@BULiK@Sparticus147

IC: Skorm (Taku Cargo Bay)

"I can't help but feel like something was lost in translation," Skorm said to Irna, loud enough for her to hear over the din but still quiet enough to be private.

"When I volunteered to board one of the League ships and talk to the captain, I did it knowing that I could move through shadow and reappear on the ship."

He saw several of his friends jump. "I was my own landing strategy, but..." Skorm placed a hand on Irna's. "I'll stick with you on this. Someone needs to make sure Kei's favorite Zyglak doesn't go pancake-shaped."

The Twi-Toa let out a breath, shutting his eyes, extending his senses to the night below. Chaos. He opened them.

"Nale, we're ready, on your mark."

OOC: @Conway @Tarn

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Iradra - Metru-Koro

Iradra sighed. In one quick motion, she swept the rhombohedron out of existence, its faint and barely visible glow dimming into nothing upon her palm. Her entire being seemed to darken as she stood up straight from leaning on the cavern wall, where from she then began making her way out of the smaller tunnel. "I'm gonna go somewhere my presence will be helpful rather than disruptive. Stay safe."

@Nato the Traveler@Eyru@Vezok's Friend

IC: Okuo - Archive Depths

Okuo's breath was heavy. For a moment he just stood still, retaining his huddled pose from a moment ago when he'd evacuated the contents of his stomach onto the tunnel floor. He didn't want to turn around, he though it likely he'd throw up again if he looked at the... He felt sick just thinking about it. Finally, he did manage to turn around, doing his utmost to NOT look at the gory mess left behind by Hiripaki's lasers. 

"Alright... I guess you can... handle yourself just fine... I'll... see you around... gotta go now..." For not even a moment did Okuo dare actually look Hiripaki's way. After a moment of hesitation, he quickly shifted his shield back to hoverboard mode and took a running start on it before disappearing into the dark twisting corridors of the deep Archives.

@EmperorWhenua

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku

She nodded to Skorm, then grabbed onto his arm with her free hand. Maybe the Twi-Toa's method had been more stealthy than the current plan, but it was a bit late to backtrack. They had to take advantage of the League ship's confusion as they tried to retaliate following Kat's opening move. 

The last time Nale remembered jumping from the Taku, there was solid ground for her boots to meet, and they were definitely not this high up. This would be a very different experience. The Toa of Magnetism stepped closer to the edge of the cargo bay opening once Knichou and Vulimai were off and peered over, taking a deep breath. Long way down. No time for hesitation. "OK...now!" Nale said, and stepped off into the night, feeling her stomach drop with her as they went into freefall towards their target.

This is where the fun began.

@Conway@Keeper of Kraata

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)