Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Taja | Grand Temple Ruins

The Toa followed Whisper and Morangad inside, her launcher at the ready. They arrived to in time hear the end of the Administrator's remarks, most of which Taja didn't understand. Firewall? Heretics? Nullification? She'd expected more mysteries inside the temple, and they certainly didn't take their time in arriving.

The larger Aspect was already vanishing down one of the corridors. Taja waited to see what Whisper would do, and to hear what else this disembodied voice had to say.

IC Mahrika - Stone Suva

Mahrika nodded shakily, “You … you have a point. Why go back to a place it destroyed? At least so soon? Unless it wasn’t after destruction, and was looking for something. But it … where could something so vast have come from? I know it was not on this island before, at least that’s what I think. Just, the island would have been turned to mud by now if it had always been here.

She swallowed, “Maybe it’s not intelligent though. Looks so beastly I … I can’t imagine it as something other than Rahi. And well, if it was looking for something, if it’s leaving, it didn’t find it.

She clutched her Kanoka, “I … I think I can see some debris down in the water.” She began to slowly creep towards the ravaged shore, clutching her disk of freezing. It would be useless against that beast, but m-maybe if it came back she could freeze a barrier, to buy time to escape away from the beast while it tore down the obstacles.

OOC: @Eyru @Burnmad @Unreliable Narrator 

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Keitara (sleeby macguffin lady hours)

As if a spell had been broken, the adrenaline finally fully left Keitara's system. The full weight of the last 24 hours hit her like a  footstep from the monster tahtorakh.

"I… Skorm and I had a bit of a rest earlier" said Kei, somewhat shyly. "It was nowhere near long enough. I think that sleep may be best."

Kei paused, looking back and forth between her companions. She found it odd that they could have become so important to her in such a short time. But now her heart ached at the idea of being separated from either.

"Skorm," she said, softly. "Irna. I… I know I'm only one being, and not exactly well-trained in my current state. But… I swear on my own life that I will do whatever I can to help preserve this island. For all of us, not just the matoran."

Letting out another squeaking yawn, the Av-toa once more met her friends' eyes. The certainty of that morning still had not returned, but the determination burning in Kei's soul was plain to see.

(OOC: @Conway, @Keeper of Kraata)

• Like 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

"Just promise me something... don't let me go."

IC: Reliable Narrator | The Rig 

The closer Mahrika and Ollem got to where she remembered the falls being, the further they became exposed to the horrific aftermath of the tahtorak’s despair. Eventually, they crested a dampened dune spotted with water-logged grasses. Mahrika could point out the great bay where the skakdi settlement known as the Rig once rested upon the placid ocean waves. In a short while they’d arrive, and it was near there she remembered the falls being. Perhaps it was why she never returned before now?

In any case, the two matoran arrived safely despite the dismal scenery of death surrounding them. Even as they overlooked the damage, the broken buildings mostly sunk beneath the waters of the bay, the torn fabric doll of a kavinika stuck under debris, Mahrika and Ollem beheld the falls on the far side of the bay.

A great stone mask of water breathing was carved into the falls, and the water poured out from the mouth and eyes cascading downwards into the bay. A reddish tinge covered the lower half of the carving. Taking the time to observe, it looked like a thin lip of rock formed a narrow and worn path along the cliffside from the beach towards falls themselves…

OOC: @Harvali, @Burnmad

IC: “Nixie” | Suva of Air

When Sala mentioned the murals, she remembered what she’d discovered while down on her hands and knees brushing away the dirt. It felt embarrassing to admit she forgot to mention something so small to the pair of obviously detail-oriented scholars.

“You’re right, the murals are a good idea! Of course, you saying that made me realize something. I got so caught up in you both talking, and then you stepping outside,” she gestured at Sala apologetically, “that I completely forgot to mention it.”

She paused for dramatic effect and could feel the tension in the air and watched as both her newfound companions leaned in closer expectantly. Maybe this was what it felt like to be a teacher lecturing at a podium in Ga-Metru like Nokama did? It felt good. 

“There’s a crack around the bottom of the suva where it meets the floor, but the suva keeps going down! It looks like the crack is a groover or something, but it’s too small for me to slip my hand inside, let along some string. But Sorilax, if I can call you Sorilax, you just made a desk out of shadow or something like it right? Maybe you can do something about it?”

OOC: @Sparticus147, @Kal the Guardian

IC: The Administrator | Ruins of Air

“I would mute you for bypassing the word filter in my domain, if I had but a pair of pliers and some hands. Show some class, or has the world truly fallen to intellectual savagery in its holy abandonment?”

Apex crushed through the doorway to the right, finding a short hallway to squeeze through before entering into a new room. What Apex stepped into seemed to be a contradictory collection of details inside a cube shaped room. 

“I am the Administrator. You would do well to remember it. I have been alone for a long time, and so I will pardon your rudeness in the hopes of future communication. You have no idea how it feels to be unable to collect new data.”

The wall directly behind her seemed remarkably plain. It contained the doorframe to the hallway they entered the room from, and small plants and vines covered the rest of its surface. Black painted pipes running from floor to ceiling covered the wall to their left. They seemed unused for a long time, and cobwebs and dust gathered on the joined edges. The two noticed all the pipes running vertically along the wall’s surface passed through the floor and ceiling.

The far wall ahead of them entering the room was covered in metallic pipes as well, but these were painted white. Lichen grew on these pipes, and empty bird nests rested in the joints. The pipes ran vertically across the wall’s surface, and passed through the floor. Near the ceiling they noticed the pipes had a strange contraption, like a mouthpiece. It seemed the white pipes and the black pipes did not connect.

“I harbor disdain for your kind because you broke everything. It was your meddling that that ruined the calculations. If it wasn’t for the naive and jealous selfishness of your kind, we would be in paradise. The kaita were sufficient. They had use. Your kind are a bug in the system, an unfortunate backdoor in a perfect society created in harmony and peace by the Builders.”

The right wall contained the least interesting information, proving vexing in its own right. Nothing covered its surface. Expert stonemasonry formed the wall to their right, and creeper vines grew on its surface. A single harmless jungle bug rested on the wall and buzzed if they came close.

The ceiling and the floor were confounding. It seemed the ceiling opened up directly to the night sky, but Taja could immediately tell the constellations matched those during her research in Ko-Metru instead of the actual stars outside and above the island. The twinkle of starlight fell upon every surface of the room from the ceiling. Apex could count the stars if she wished, but they were as numerous as the view anywhere else. She knew many of the constellations on that sacred canvas, though those memories were dim and of when she first came to consciousness in the islets to the far south.

Dust, rahi droppings, and carvings covered the stone floor. Beneath it all though, Apex felt the hint of something powerful. Her ancient mind knew the writing covering the floor was only one small part of a larger ritual deemed blasphemous by the matoran before the arrival of the skakdi. But where was the rest? Esoteric lines traced the floor, and the writing seemed written with the top of the scripture being the left side of the floor. Truly, the room provided no answers: only options.

“But please, identify yourselves. New users requesting access require an initial login. A name will suffice. Or, as you might say: please tell me your names so I know who has come to pray. I am nothing if not willing to learn.”

OOC: @Nato the Traveler, @Sparticus147, @Burnmad, @Eyru

IC: Axxon | Ruined Fortress

“Then I will pry them from your corpse,” Axxon retorted, his halberd already cutting through the air towards Atamai. With only three toa left to crush beneath his heel, Axxon figured he could make it out alive. If he was lucky. He knew his cause was just. He knew he was in the right. If only Atamai would lie.

ooc: @EmperorWhenua, @Crimson Jester, @~Xemnas~, @The Captain 

• Like 3

Happy chat.

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - Air Suva

With - Sala, Nixie

A crack around the Suva? Yes, he had felt it when he had scanned with Shadow for any more pits in the floor, but he hadn’t taken much thought to it in the moment.

Then Nixie mentioned the shadow desk he had made, which Sorilax looked at, finally realizing he had done so. “Huh? Oh, well I guess that I did indeed make a desk. It is just so natural an action at this point that I don’t even register making shadow objects any more. I suppose thousands of years of constant usage will do that with just about anything.

Now let me see what I am able to do,” He paused, something in the back of his mind telling him there was more to say. He looked at Sala while in thought. Then he figured it out, his mind making the connection between Sala and treating others with more respect than he felt due to his nature as an Aspect, “Thank you for remembering, Nixie. I am quite glad we didn’t miss this.” He walked over to the Suva, inspecting it first with his eyes. He made small notes in one of his scrolls. This wasn’t how he normally documented things, but he would make an allowance for these fellow chroniclers and change how he did things. They were much more in tune with the speed of time, it seemed, and time was indeed pressing upon them. He would do well to learn from them.

Sorilax then observed with his element, Shadow forming to touch every crack and crevice that might be hiding information below the floor. If his suspicions were correct and the Suva was able to rotate, then he would try to do so using Shadow to apply pressure at points as low as possible in order to be able to apply the minimum amount of torque needed to rotate the Suva in the safest possible way. There was no need to damage anything before he was able to document it fully.

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Achro and Waveahk (The Coliseum, Throne Room)

"That's... that's it? OK..." Great. Now Achro was both confused and disappointed. He had absolutely no clue who these people were, why they thought they were Toa, or whatever their problem was.

Waveahk was just glad nothing had gone wrong this time, though it came very close to doing so. Not because of Rose and Skyra, as he’d suspected, or even Aurax and Saybo, but because of this random zealot, nearly undoing all their work for the sake of feeling righteous.

That was a common theme he had noticed. Both the Toa and the Barraki were so sure in their cause that they were perfectly willing to commit all manner of atrocity to further it. Really, the only difference was that one fought for racial supremacy masquerading as religion, and the other personally screwed him over.

But the Barraki were nearly all gone now. And Aurax, though untrustworthy, clearly didn’t buy into any of that 'Three Virtues' garbage and treated him like a living being, unlike Thing One and Thing Two, who refused to acknowledge his authority despite their Turaga granting him it. Oh sure, they tried to cover it up with idiocy and hypocrisy, and while those were present, Waveahk knew what the real underlying reason was.

He moved to the elevator, to leave as Stannis 'requested'. Maybe, once his services - and thus, his existence - were no longer required by Metru-Koro, King Aurax might be in need of those services. Oh, sure, Stannis said he regretted nearly killing him, but he would have the Odd Couple tear him apart as soon as it became inconvenient to keep him around. He was Stannis, after all. He could do no wrong. Something to think about for the future.

"If this really is the end, I just have to say this: working with you all… was a chore."

@Tarn@Snelly@~Xemnas~@Kal the Guardian@Eyru@EmperorWhenua

IC: Tekmo (Silver Sea Shoreline, Toa Canister)

After the lid of the Canister popped off with a hiss of pressurized steam, Tekmo emerged from it, eyes readjusting to the light. The cylindrical transport had successfully conveyed him across the Silver Sea. Which was good, considering what happened to that misbegotten League ship captain who spoke broken Matoran. He had fury, indeed.

Tekmo scanned the horizon behind him for any sign of Vulimai and Knichou’s Canister.

@Sparticus147@BULiK

IC: Gnabol (Metru-Koro, Village Infirmary)

Gnabol was disconcerted - more so - by Mazor's mention of an 'outside force'. "Not sure how I feel about that, but I do feel that leaving the thing in League territory, doing nothing about it and just hoping they don't find it based on that there might be some rocks in the way is... not good."

@Smudge8@Tarn

• Like 5

IC: Nale Vella - Metru-Koro (Infirmary)

Nale looked back and forth between Mazor and Gnabol for a moment, before getting to her feet. "You both would like to retrieve it, then. And you," she said, optics on Mazor, "believe you may be able to use it to...fix things. Everything. Meanwhile, I've had a very busy past few days and would prefer not to go on any sort of adventure at the moment, but..."

The Toa of Magnetism sighed.

"...as much as I'd prefer to leave it alone, you're right. If it's still there, we can't just leave it under a pile of rubble and hope no one steps on it. However, what if we go all this way to find nothing?"

@Toru Nui@Smudge8

IC: Rose - Throne Room

"Likewise," came a quiet reply from Rose, her optics focused on the floor as she gripped her arm. Despite their...differences, as one may call them, the Toa of Fire had never really disliked Waveahk--she found him to be a decent ally, arguments aside. And with the state of things, a "decent" ally was better than no ally. 

That said, if they were not to work together again, she wouldn't mind it.

"Well, Sky," Rose said, now looking towards her beloved Le-Toa. "You heard the old man. We can share a room while we're here, eh? Courtesy of Lord Aurax--or whatever he wants to be called now." 

She winced, before glancing over her shoulder at her damaged mechsuit.

"Still would like a bandage at least. I don't know if the suit is in the best shape either."

@Snelly@EmperorWhenua@Toru Nui@~Xemnas~@Kal the Guardian@Eyru

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Irna | Metru-Koro

Irna smiled a soft and weary smile.

"I know," she said, before turning to walk deeper into the damaged village. "Come now. The two of you can stay at my home for the time being."

OOC: @Keeper of Kraata @TL01 NUVA

IC: Parnassus | Base of Irnakk's Tooth

"Some of my kin have forsaken it, yes," Parnassus said. With a flick of their wrist, a splinter of the night air seemed to come unmoored and drifted down to the ground, wrapping itself around a pair of dented tin mugs and lifting them up to the Aspect's waiting hands. They poured half of the contents of one mug into the other -- a clear liquid that smelled of a sweetness gone rank.

"My kin are mistaken, though," they continued, handing one of the cups to Corrivalis. "They've abnegated the sensual world for the analytical, and they wonder why the Seventh Level of Understand eludes them! How can we understand the world, my friend, if we do not dedicate ourselves to experiencing each and every part of it?"

With that, they raised their cup to their lips and drank deeply.

"I've got to admit," they said once they had finished. "Your friends are fine distillers." 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler 

-Void

• Like 2

[ BZPRPG ]

2 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

“If it wasn’t for the naive and jealous selfishness of your kind, we would be in paradise. The kaita were sufficient. They had use. Your kind are a bug in the system, an unfortunate backdoor in a perfect society created in harmony and peace by the Builders.”

IC: Whisper - Grand Temple Ruins

"Ugh, you sound like..." she trailed off, realising exactly who the Administrator's judgmental words reminded her of. Stannis had said he'd visited a temple in the swamp, and seen things that had given him cause to be suspicious of the Aspects. Clearly the temple he'd spoken of was this one, and he'd done more than just see. "Did you speak with a Toa named Stannis a few days past? He seems to share your passion for preaching." 

@Unreliable Narrator

1 minute ago, Conway said:

"How can we understand the world, my friend, if we do not dedicate ourselves to experiencing each and every part of it?" With that, they raised their cup to their lips and drank deeply. "I've got to admit," they said once they had finished. "Your friends are fine distillers." 

IC: Corrivalis - Base of Irnakk's Tooth

"That they are," he agreed, "And how much of this world have you experienced?" 

@Conway

• Like 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I did not speak with a toa named Stannis," the Administrator responded. "Hold please."

A short while passed before the Administrator spoke again; "A Stannis is in my records, but he has not prayed in this space recently. How do you know this Stannis? I take it you are well acquainted."

ooc: @Nato the Traveler

Happy chat.

IC: Whisper - Ruins of Air

It hadn't spoken with a Toa named Stannis, but did have a Stannis in its records? One that had prayed in this place before. Did that mean... had it somehow known Stannis from before, when he was still a Matoran? Or was it simply a case of coincidence, two beings sharing the same name? 

"We only met a few days ago, and argued," she replied. "He was trying to convince his fellow Toa that Aspects weren't to be trusted, and that I should hate my very nature. He said he'd visited a temple in this region, so I assumed he must have learned his prejudice from you, given you're spouting the same vitriol." 

@Unreliable Narrator

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Barius - Base of Irnakk's Tooth

Barius scratched his chin, mulling over the other Skak's musings. "I reckon the most reasonable explanation is that our two worlds had some contact with one another, prior to now. Maybe your giant robot originally came from this world, some time ago?"

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Conway @Nato the Traveler

IC: Morangad - Grand Temple Ruins

The Administrator, hm? And what was that about prayer? He supposed Apex had mentioned that this was a temple...

"I am Morangad," he said. Standing there, still uncertain where to look when addressing this strange, disembodied voice, he dug for something to ask the 'Administrator' in return. "Who constructed this temple?"

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Nato the Traveler @Eyru By the way, would Morangad ever have heard of 'the Builders' before?

IC: Ollem - The Collection of Flotsam Formerly Known As 'The Rig'

Ollem stood in place, idly tugging his feet out of the sucking embrace of the sodden sand on the shore, only to bury them again for lack of firmer footing. His gaze was fixed upon the likeness of a Kanohi that waited across the bay. "Oh! Maybe we could find some flotsam to use as a raft? Might be easier and quicker than walking around this muddy shoreline."

He turned his head to look out into the bay, where specks of rainbow colors marked corpses that were scattered among the gleaming metal wreckage, uncertain whether he had ought to say the next bit. When he ultimately did, his voice was a tad quieter: "And, perhaps some things of value can be salvaged from... all that."

OOC: @Harvali

Edited by Burnmad
  • Like 2

IC Mahrika - Stone Suva

Mahrika did not reply at first, instead using her telescopic lens to search the water. Finally she spoke, “I … I don’t see Matoran bodies in the water. Only Skakdi. I think they took over this place, I … I’m starting to remember that I avoided this place when I went into hiding.

She looked out to the water, “I am a good swimmer, at least I think I am. I could try to gather us the materials for a raft. And if I … I do find something of value among the dead, I will bring it here. I … I don’t remember much of the Skakdi‘s tools, though I believe their technology was more advanced than ours. One reason we were helpless.

She shuddered as she searched for materials, but not out of fear of the Skakdi, nor out of distaste to loot the bodies. The Skakdi had crushed her people, even overwhelmed the Kaita. And even they fell before that monstrous beast. The island had been devastated by the Skakdi, barely any life remained. But this new beast, it’s very presence had slaughtered the Skakdi. Would … would anything be able to survive this time?

Her hands drummed the air like a frantic heartbeat, as she continued to look for debris to make a raft, or tools to scavenge.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru

Edited by Harvali

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

"Not nearly enough," Parnassus said, leaning on the arm of their crude throne to better regard Corrivalis' expression in the ashen night. "Much of my existence was spent amongst the laboratories and grimoires of my family's home on Kumu. My knowledge of your world is secondhand, and I have since only been on my current pilgrimage for a handful of weeks. I have known the open road, and I have known your warband. That is all."

They flicked their gave up to their companion's eyes.

"What of you, Corrivalis?" they said. "What of your experiences? How does a mimic fall in warskaks?"

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"The warband is all I've known," his gaze drifted to the ground. He didn't enjoy dwelling on the thoughts of his early days on Zakaz. "They found me when I awoke on this island, without memories or meaning, and made me one of their own."

@Conway

IC: Drukarus (Irrnak's Tooth)

"I reckon the most reasonable explanation is that our two worlds had some contact with one another, prior to now. Maybe your giant robot originally came from this world, some time ago?"

Joining Barius in his thoughtful mulling, Drukarus dryly replied, "Yes, maybe it did. But, I do not think that anyone owned that robot...If anything, it might have been Mata-Nui himself...As absurd it is for me to admit the existence of a god..." Continuing to think about the true nature of the great machine, Drukarus's turned his head skywards, perhaps in a hopeful attempt to see the remains of his former universe through the ash-filled clouds of the Irrnak's Tooth. "But to think, that something so massive could have even made it up there, truly the idea of it is just as absurd as the idea of an actual god?..What do you think of this?..And perhaps, to sate my own curiosity, what is it that you know of the Matoran of this land, if they do still exist here?"

OOC: @Burnmad

IC: Apex (Grand Temple Ruins)

“I harbor disdain for your kind because you broke everything. It was your meddling that ruined the calculations. If it wasn’t for the naïve and jealous selfishness of your kind, we would be in paradise. The Kaita were sufficient. They had use. Your kind are a bug in the system, an unfortunate backdoor in a perfect society created in harmony and peace by the Builders.”

“But please, identify yourselves. New users requesting access require an initial login. A name will suffice. Or, as you might say: please tell me your names so I know who has come to pray. I am nothing if not willing to learn.”

Although the Administrator's continual speech irked ever more and more upon Apex's senses, she knew that she genuinely couldn't do anything against this Administrator, and that simply roaring at her till she silenced herself was pointless and a waste of time. Simply grumbling in reply Apex spoke, her attention more upon the room she was in. "I do not know of what these calculations of yours are, or how my mere existence harmed it. My domain was only ever the wilderness of this island, and it was perfect under its own rule. These Builders, whatever society and their Kaita had, it had no bearing upon the natural order of things, and if it ever did, then it would have had to contend with me. Honestly, whatever problem you have with me or those like me, I do not care for, my concern is solely the Skakdi. Now, quiet yourself here and busy yourself with those who care to listen...Oh, and if you need a name, I will at least offer that. I am Apex, Aspect of the Beast."

With that settled, and hopefully the Administrator finally accepting the fact that Apex did not want to talk lest they were willing to offer anything of use to the beastial Aspect, she continued to survey the room. Looking around, Apex honestly could not make any sort of heads nor tails concerning the pipes. She did not know nor cared for the technology of others, and that to mess with said pipes would disturb the birds and insects that dwelled amongst them, something that Apex did not care to do to the innocent creatures.

Besides, that was not Apex's desire. Lest she needed to do so, these ancient machines were not her goal, it was the ancient writing that was across the floor. Though the floor was covered by a variety of detritus, Apex felt the dark energies that ran through them. With great care and concern, Apex cleared the floor as best she could, using her large forelimbs to sweep massive portions at a time with her wings at times quickly flittering to shoo away the lighter and looser debris. After several long minutes, Apex eventually managed to clear the floor, with the debris being placed against the plain wall to the right of the doorway.

Briefly registering the little jungle bug that sat upon the right wall, Apex joyfully buzzed back in return to the little Rahi, before she turned her attention back to her handiwork. Looking at the floor, Apex began to decipher the language, pressing through the mental shroud of her mind to recognize the words upon the ground...And hopefully, being able to trace the rest of the text to where it went.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 2

"I'm Taja," the Toa said. She didn't have any idea who (or what) was speaking, but she wasn't going to trust them with anything more than her name. "And if you want peace, then we're on the same side."

She looked around at this first antechamber, decorated with creeping plant life and carpeted with centuries of dust and fallen leaves. "We're not here to cause trouble. Just looking for answers."

• Like 1

IC: Zak-Yak (Outside the Fire Ruins)

From behind the leg of Varian, Zak-Yak glared at the Aspect and the Skakdi, a fierce snarl upon his face unlike anything that either Varian or Providence had seen yet. Truly, Zak-Yak was not the same cowardly and meek Mesi that he has been, no, Zak-Yak was now channeling the more feral nature of his kind, he was not going to give up.

As Zak-Yak looked between the two, he focused his gaze upon the briefcase. Zak-Yak knew that with but a single thought, he could cause the briefcase to become as ghostly and ethereal as he himself can become. But he also knew that to attempt anything would likely lead to either Cravious or Whira to strike him down. 

I will have back what is rightfully mine.

Screeching out in reply, Zak-Yak called back in reply, a viciousness lining his words, "NO! No no no no no, nooooooo! I will have heartlight, I will have blessings. And you won't stop Zak-Yak! Varian Master, Providence Aspect, help Zak-Yak."

OOC: @Burnmad @Kal the Guardian @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @Vezok's Friend

IC: Sala (The Air Suva)

“There’s a crack around the bottom of the suva where it meets the floor, but the suva keeps going down! It looks like the crack is a groove or something, but it’s too small for me to slip my hand inside, let along some string. But Sorilax, if I can call you Sorilax, you just made a desk out of shadow or something like it right? Maybe you can do something about it?”

Huh? Oh, well I guess that I did indeed make a desk. It is just so natural an action at this point that I don’t even register making shadow objects any more. I suppose thousands of years of constant usage will do that with just about anything. Now let me see what I am able to do. Thank you for remembering, Nixie. I am quite glad we didn’t miss this.

As Nixie pointed out the odd architectural feature of the Suva and Sorilax attempted to see if he could interact with the Suva, Sala looked between the Suva and the architecture of the temple as a thought came upon him. "It's a puzzle...It's A Puzzle! That is why the windows are different, and the Suva digs into the temple, it's a puzzle! The Suva is a dial and the windows are the keys Sorilax, Nixie, what do you two think of this?"

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Kal the Guardian

• Like 2

"To what end?" He gestured to the colossal, sodden tracks in the distance that the Tahtorak had left in its wake, "This warband has proven itself to be the strongest upon this world. What more is there to see or explore? You'll find none better than us."

@Conway

IC: Barius - Base of Irnakk's Tooth

Barius could only smirk in response to Drukarus' reply, looking up at the peak of the volcano as he spoke. "A god is merely what we call the most powerful class of beings known to us. If you doubt their existence, you have made the mistake of setting your sights too high."

His gaze lowered, scanning the warband. "I've seen fewer Matoran in my lifetime than I could count on one hand. Up until yesterday, anyhow. But we've got one with us, why don't you ask him?" He pushed himself off the hood of the Wagon and barked to whoever could hear. "Where's Grime!? Someone bring Grime here!" Almost as an afterthought, he added: "Gently!"

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Nato the Traveler @Conway @Unreliable Narrator Calling on a throwaway NPC from page 3. B-)

IC: Providence - Outside Ruins of Fire

Providence stood still as the situation escalated, and it didn't seem like Zak-Yak was going to back down. When the Mesi called on him and Varian for aid, he suddenly sprung into motion, moving forward swiftly but cautiously, hands raised in a gesture of mediation. "Well, hold on now, we wouldn't want things to get... Mesi here, now would we?" His faceplate twisted in a grin. No one laughed. His faceplate twisted in a frown.

"Listen, listen..." He gestured to the briefcase. He'd sensed the contents, probed the shadows within the container, but had been unable to distinguish the ACR key within from the other two heartlights. "You've got three heartlights in there. Surely you don't need all of them, do you? Perhaps you could give just one to my dear, misguided friend here." He clapped a hand onto Zak-Yak's shoulder. "You know-- in the interests of friendship?"

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Kal the Guardian @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @Vezok's Friend

Edited by Burnmad
  • Like 2

IC: Nixie | Air Suva (with Sorilax and Sala)

Even as Sala spoke Sorilax’s powers of shadow acting upon the suva shrine in the center of the temple nearly drowned the poor matoran out. The rumble of stone shook the walls, dislodging looser vines, and setting the birds nesting in the ceiling on edge. 

“I think you might be right,” Nixie shouted over the noise, pointing towards Sala and then at the plant growing so crooked on the suva’s top. “But which way should it go?” 

ooc: @Kal the Guardian, @Sparticus147

IC: The Administrator | Ruins of Air (with Apex, Morangrad, Taja, and Whisper)

“Welcome Morangrad,” the Administrator said in the druid’s own voice. Then the Administrator returned to his usual synthetic sounding voice as he said, “Toa Lewa constructed this great temple. It was one of his many great deeds in preparation for our salvation. I am surprised you do not know such common information. Although, your ignorance of this information explains the confusion of those in Pohatu’s great temple.”

Morangrad did not know of a toa named Lewa. He knew of the Builders, the matoran culture that existed before he arrived alongside the skakdi. Or did the matoran arrive after him? Or did the skakdi arrive after him? Or had he never arrived and only left? And where was here anyway? It felt like home, and he’d lived in the swamps long enough to call them home. But was it home? The longer he thought about his deepest past the harder it became to remember, as if his past didn’t want to be summoned into conscious memory. As if his past was still being lived. As soon as his mind returned to the present, the worrying questions of his past were forgotten just the same as anyone else who lived on the island for as long as they remembered.

Apostate Taja who seeks no trouble,” The Administrator said in the shadow toa’s voice before transitioning again to his own, “you are looking for answers in a place of prayer? Perhaps if you prove yourself worthy I may find an answer for you yet. I am sorry to see so many of your kind turned to darkness before your chance to fully serve the light. You had such potential, now lost. You are owned by something outside your control now.”

Apex found the floor an exciting discovery to be sure, until she realized only part of what she wanted was contained on it. It ran across the floor from one wall to the other, markings in a language she had been without for centuries but knew fluently: the markings of Xa-Kuta speech from the Kumu Islets. The hieroglyphs of a long lost sister aspect encouraged Apex to continue her search for the hidden powers she sought, only to stop mid-sentence in the far corner of the floor. It seemed not all the writings were present.

“At last, I have a name to record for when my firewall is active again. Apex. A most interesting name. I have made an observation: the names of aspects have absolutely no linguistic resemblance to each other. Truly, you are a nightmarish kind. A fascinating, interesting kind.”

Whisper didn’t expect the words to come from the walls to the left, all the Administrator’s speech had floated eerily in the air, but now it spoke from the wall. It seemed the very room itself was filled with his sentience;

“Aspects are not to be trusted. Your Stannis most of all is correct. Your kind are not welcome ones. It is good to have a name for you, Whisper. I would not wish to catalog you incorrectly. My predictions indicate you are all here for the same thing as the last to enter?"

ooc: @Burnmad, @Eyru, @Nato the Traveler, @Sparticus147

EDIT: Nato reminded me Whisper did give her name, so that piece of dialogue was altered.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
changed dialogue to reflect whisper saying her name."
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Morangad - Grand Temple Ruins

Toa Lewa... He mulled the unfamiliar name over in his mind.

"Just what 'salvation' are you referring to?" He asked the Administrator. While he conversed with the voice, he figured he might as well explore some more. Noting that Apex had gone right, he stepped forward through the middle door, stepping around the long-sullied pool where a single white lotus grew.

OOC: @Eyru @Nato the Traveler @Sparticus147 @Unreliable Narrator

IC, Aurax: Coliseum

As the others in the room started to leave, Aurax looked to Stannis. "So, what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

IC, Whira: Outside Ruins

"That hardly seems fair, brother," Whira said. "My friend here had the foresight to bring heartlights to me that have been prepared for the Rite of Desecration. Your friend, on the other hand, seems content with stealing. Why should we give you what was obtained through hard work?"

OOC: @Burnmad @Kal the Guardian @Sparticus147 @Snelly

• Like 1

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - Air Suva

With - Sala, Nixie

The Suva indeed was able to rotate. Sorilax felt the inner workings that the Suva sat on as he observed with Shadow. The workings sat there, only slightly harder to “see” than when he looked at the walls. He could tell that if he observed further he would be able to figure out what needed to be done in order to unlock whatever it is needed to be unlocked.

Then Sala spoke over the grumbling noise that seemed to fill the small temple as the Suva spun. A puzzle? Nixie seemed to agree. If there was a puzzle, then he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to let Sala and Nixie have the joy of figuring it out. He stopped observing with Shadow before he cheated his way to a solution so he could try to figure out the puzzle as well. He should try to enjoy life with his friends while he could.

The temple fell silent as he stopped moving the Suva, the background noise of the swamp suddenly seeming quiet. “Well said, Sala, let us endeavor to discover the clues. No doubt you’re right about the plant atop the Suva, Nixie.” Sorilax walked circles around the Suva, optics studying the plant from all angles and searching the surrounding walls for clues.

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Cravious - Skakdi of Lightning - Zakazian

Location - Outside the Ruins of Fire

With - Whira, Zak-Yak, Varian, Takadox, Providence

Give?” Cravious laughed in short, sharp bursts. He couldn’t help himself. This Toa-like being must be delirious. “I don’t give anything to anyone. Let alone one of the rarest and most valuable resources on this island. Whira is right. Your friend deserves nothing.

He heard the soft thumps of the Cube as it traveled closer, just as he had thought it would. Sagacious must have switched to leg mode for the better mobility this close to the ziggurat. They would be here soon. His eyes remained on the cowering Zak-Yak, however.

And there are only two Heartlights in there, the third is an ACR key. The thing is, I need both of them. The most profitable thing to do here is…” Cravious paused, his brain getting an odd idea. What if… this “Zak-Yak” was Desecrated by Whira as well? Anything that increased her power increased his as well. He could always find another Heartlight when he went back to the Rig to collect from those that owed him.

Well, if that Tahtorak hadn’t destroyed it, anyway. It would be bad luck if it had, but not bank breaking. Cravious knew enough to diversify his assets. Whether that be offshore “accounts” or hidden vaults. His monetary wealth wasn’t tied down to just one thing. His most important gear or valuables were either in his Cube or hidden away from both Skakdi and Mesi. Even his material resources like raw iron and protodermis he kept away from the Rig and all its prying eyes.

But that was beside the point. If this Zak-Yak also helped Whira, the possibility for her power to grow faster was essentially tripled instead of doubled. It all rested on how helpful this Mesi could be. The way Zak-Yak seemed to rely on others opened the opportunity of loyalty should his focus be moved to Whira, potentially with the wish from the Desecration. This could work. His abilities at least allowed him to move about undetected. That could be very useful. And it seemed like he sought power in a subservient way. He might make a perfect minion. Yes, this could work.

On second thought. I will give this Zak-Yak one of my two Heartlights in exchange for following two conditions. He must let Whira Desecrate him and he must help her grow stronger.” Cravious lowered his Seismic Pickaxe. A stronger Whira meant stronger Kraata powers for him which meant more widgets he could make in the long run. A temporary sacrifice here could help him achieve that much faster.

OOC: @Sparticus147 @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @Vezok's Friend @Burnmad

• Like 1

IC Stannis | Coliseum

"Heavy lies the crown..." the old man said as the others left. He said nothing to anyone else but did observe as the others left, one after another, like a sparse audience dispersing in the wake of an anticlimactic but intimate show after the light went up. He rocked slightly back and forth on his crossed legs; he hummed low and futzed with his pipe, striking a match after spending an undue amount of effort in stuffing his last remaining snuff info the gourd and finally luxuriated himself on the steps by stretching his legs out and settling himself anew.

Once the wizard was alone in the chamber save for the company of Aurax and the people they could both control he took one long drag at his pipe and looked up at the ceiling. "Tell me, Aurax, did you imagine it like this?"

• Like 3

IC: Providence - Outside Fire Ruins

Providence's frown deepened. "Well, that's--" He cut himself off, looking at Zak-Yak as he worked things out in his mind. He'd wanted to desecrate Zak-Yak himself, but he wasn't sure if his Mesi friend cared exactly who would be doing the desecrating. Which meant that the blind Skakdi might opt to take that deal. He had to tread carefully, from this point forward.

But wait. If Cravious was trying to steal his follower... Why didn't he try to steal Cravious?

He smiled, mind working in overdrive. "I suppose you can be forgiven for not realizing. You see, I, myself, am also an Aspect. It is my intention to desecrate my friend here - whose name is Zak-Yak, by the way - myself. But I'm curious, since you seem to be an enterprising, economically-minded individual. Just what drew you to make a deal with this Whira, over any other Aspect?"

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Kal the Guardian @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @Vezok's Friend

• Like 2

Aurax coughed a bit when he breathed in some secondhand smoke from the old man’s pipe. “Honestly, it’s like I’m in a dream. Never thought I’d be able to off Pridak- with help from you and the others, of course.” 

He shifted in his throne to make himself more comfortable. “Don’t think this makes us friends though. I still haven’t forgotten or forgiven you for the past.”

• Like 1

IC: Grime | Ash Barrens
He was a gaunt sort of fellow, with a haunted look about his presence. He seemed defeated, even as the chains between his ankles jangled as he shuffled forward away from the pokes and jabs of rifle barrels towards Barius atop his new war rig. 
"Uh, hi. Grime here. Did you want a song?"
In the matoran's hands rested a small squeezebox that, like the po-matoran with his battered noble komau, had seen better days. The squeezebox had pearl keys once. Over time they'd been pulled off to buy a meal or make a bribe to keep on living, and now all the keys were replaced with wood. 
@Burnmad, @Nato the Traveler, @Keeper of Kraata, @Conway

• Like 1

Happy chat.

IC Stannis | Coliseum

"Nor should you," he validated between thick white exhales. "And neither should I. Why would either of us befriend a charlatan?"

The now-king was ever the thief; first he stole a Maru toa stone, and then he stole Pridak's barraki throne—perhaps there was some ironic beauty to be appreciated from the acquisition of ill-gotten goods stolen from a bloody thief. Stannis certainly thought so. Destiny truly worked in mysterious ways and it always tickled him how it all transpired, no matter if it was the first time he'd born witness to it's charms or the tenth. Aurax was a feeble pretender yet, though; aside from the occupants in the throne room none others knew of his claim, and the real test of his steel would be in the stages that happened next.

Stannis could feel the storm abating in the east; Hordika Zaliyah's bombing run had finished, the dust had settled, and all those who would die in the battle had already perished. Their losses would be counted in the morning light but there was no cause for haste before then as there was nothing to halt. The real battle had been won against an epoch. Now, it was time for Stannis to play his turn and begin a chapter of his own.

He gestured with his other hand at the adornments and accouterments of rulership in the chamber. "These... they are just trinkets, useless sigils of power meant to reinforce the sovereignty of a superstitious man who wielded it by god-given mandate but earned his crown by action. Don't fool yourself in thinking you are like Pridak ever was despite your choice to take his soiled mantle. But you're not a stupid man, either. You know what you've wrought because you devised it, didn't you?" The old man chuckled, a low rumble from inside the chest that still had a blade-sized scar just above his heartlight, and looked at Aurax with bemused scrutiny.

"You know you need something more to wear that cloak with the panache it requires. My question to you, then, is this: What is it you need?

He savored the next words like his smouldering herbs and let them out with the same breath as his smoke. "What do you wish for?"

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

Aurax closed his eyes and tilted his head back against the throne, partially out of weariness and partially out of thought. 

”I’ve got the crown, and I’ve got what I want to do next planned in my head. But you know, it can all fall apart in an instant, just like it did here with sharkboy. If I want to keep my crown, then what I want and need, what I wish for... is respect. By any means, loyalty, fear, whatever.”

IC Stannis | Coliseum

"Indeed? You wish to be feared?"

The old man studied Aurax carefully. His pearl-eyes looked like they saw into the new king's skull, white and mysterious as the smoke he exhaled and shrouded his visage with. The concept did not surprise him though he also didn't appear to be too astonished; it was a vainglorious desire, which on the surface was in kind for Pridak's successor, though the nature of the request was what separated the two warlords. Pridak wanted to be feared to inspire hope and enact change, whereas Aurax wanted to be feared to obtain loyalty and solidify power. It was a fitting ask of an unworthy man. But still the best man for the job.

"To have enemies shiver at the thought of you, friends quake in their nearness to you, and to have influence over the minds and hearts of those you need to sway. You wish to be heeded by any means, to command the respect and obedience of subjects who wouldn't dare lift a finger against you for fear of consequences. Say that it is so."

• Like 2

IC: Cravious - Skakdi of Lightning - Zakazian

Location - Outside the Ruins of Fire

With - Whira, Zak-Yak, Varian, Takadox, Providence

The Toa-like being revealed his true nature with a honeyed tongue, "I suppose you can be forgiven for not realizing. You see, I, myself, am also an Aspect. It is my intention to desecrate my friend here - whose name is Zak-Yak, by the way - myself. But I'm curious, since you seem to be an enterprising, economically-minded individual. Just what drew you to make a deal with this Whira, over any other Aspect?"

So he was another Aspect, no doubt as conniving as others of his species. Cravious thought on Providence’s words, considering their value. Weighing them, forging them, and seeing where they might fit into the machine that was his plan. Whira had been direct and no-nonsense, which Cravious had greatly appreciated. She wanted power, and no doubt at his expense. It was simple and to the point, like any other deal with Skakdi normally was. If you knew the tendencies, you could plan for them.

This Providence seemed to be turning knobs on some yet to be revealed contraption that moved in odd patterns meant to throw off knowledge of its true purpose. He was like Cravious, capable of higher thought, unlike most beings on this desolate rock. Should Cravious consider switching loyalties to someone more in line with himself? Or if not, should he stall until his backup arrived in the Cube to make it a fair fight? It certainly seemed like Providence currently had the numbers required to take what he wanted.

Maybe it was time to start working on Whira. Trust was a terrible, deceitful thing. If he stood beside her now, she would mostly likely begin trusting him, at least a little. If he could stoke and grow that trust, he could avoid being backstabbed by her before he was ready to backstab her himself.

Perhaps that really was the route to go. Wanting power was a simple thing to understand and plan around, and sticking by her side might give him advantage over her in the future. Plus… well. Cravious finally stopped looking at Zak-Yak and turned to Providence and Whira. Whira’s deep purple optics swirled mysteriously, set in her jet black face. She was just a hunk of armor, but there was something about her. Maybe because she slightly reminded him of Asperity in a creepy way? Cravious couldn’t believe it as he realized it. He… didn’t hate her.

It was almost Gore Fury all over again.

That wasn’t good. He hadn’t wanted to like Gore. And he didn’t want to like Whira. Emotions were so dumb when you couldn’t control them! It was so hard to rip off people you liked and Cravious wanted to make as many widgets as possible at all times. He understood liking his hirelings, but liking a potential future threat? That wasn’t good. Not good at all. Bad, even.

But he would stand by Whira. He would get around to hating her later.

Nothing drew me other than chance. I declared opportunity and she answered first. But after conversing with her, I have already given my word to both be Desecrated by her and help her on her journeys. I do not go back on my word, and I make sure no one goes back on their word with me.

I see there is a need asking to be fulfilled, however. If Zak-Yak refuses my offer, what would you be able to provide in exchange for a Heartlight?

He already had given up being Desecrated two times this day, so he wondered if he could get as much as possible in a trade. For truly, what is the worth of a Skakdi Heartlight?

OOC: @Sparticus147 @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @Vezok's Friend @Burnmad

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: The Administrator | Ruins of Air (with Apex, Morangrad, Taja, and Whisper)

Apostate Taja who seeks no trouble,” The Administrator said in the shadow toa’s voice before transitioning again to his own, “you are looking for answers in a place of prayer? Perhaps if you prove yourself worthy I may find an answer for you yet. I am sorry to see so many of your kind turned to darkness before your chance to fully serve the light. You had such potential, now lost. You are owned by something outside your control now.”

Whisper didn’t expect the words to come from the walls to the left, all the Administrator’s speech had floated eerily in the air, but now it spoke from the wall. It seemed the very room itself was filled with his sentience;

“Aspects are not to be trusted. Your Stannis most of all is correct. Your kind are not welcome ones."

IC: Whisper - Ruins of Air

In a way, Whisper had genuinely enjoyed her argument with Stannis. She had welcomed the opportunity to debate his deep-seated views, to challenge his prejudices, to defend herself in the presence of others. The same could not be said of the discussion with this Administrator. The fact that the being seemed to be little more than a disembodied voice, devoid of even a face for her to confront, only made it all the more infuriating to deal with. 

She'd had her fill of being talked down to by beings who deemed it fit to judge her simply for what she was. 

"Dark and light," she scoffed, "I tire of this false dichotomy." The Administrator's implication that other Toa had been desecrated wasn't lost on her, but she chose not to comment on it for now, "We are not defined or condemned by the powers we wield. I did not choose to be what I am, and nor did my... companion," she glanced at Taja for a moment.

She then turned, rising up on her tails and narrowing her multitude of slitted eyes directly at the wall the Administrator had most recently spoken from. "You and your views are relics of a time long gone. Nothing of note has been constructed upon this world in centuries - your Builders are gone. Your temple lies in ruins, reclaimed by the forest - no one prays here anymore. Your firewall has failed you - welcome or not, the Aspects are here." 

@Unreliable Narrator @Eyru @Burnmad @Sparticus147

• Like 2

Worthy? Who knew what that meant. Already, Taja knew that this island played by different rules, and even the Aspects seemed put off by this disembodied voice. Its idea of "worthy" could mean anything. Nevertheless, she was wiling to play by its rules. She brushed off the comments about her transformation. She ignored the haughty tone that riled even Whisper. She breathed in the warm jungle air and breathed it out. She kept her cool.

"Thank you for your hospitality," she said. "I'll do my best."

Apex and Morangad had each taken a doorway for themselves, so Taja chose the leftmost path. Stepping carefully around the pool with the gleaming lotus flower (so white it made her eyes ache), she walked into the cool hallway. Her eyes moved over the stone walls, taking in the arcane hieroglyphs and ancient etchings whose meanings had been lost to time.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator what's in the next room?

IC: Tuakana | Ash Barrens

They loped across the land. Strings of moss swayed with each stride, and the stars turned overhead.

IC: Oreius | Throne Room, the Coliseum

It was like watching looped security footage. Stannis spoke, and every word was an echo, reminding Oreius of a speech he had heard a thousand years ago.

What do you wish for? 

That question was a trap, wreathed in sweet smoke to hide the danger. Half-mad with grief, Oreius had not known what he wished for even as he wished it. At least, that was what he told himself. That was the story he had rehearsed ever since that fateful day to justify his blasphemy. The alternative was too terrible to contemplate, so he believed it. He had not known. He had been tricked. Stannis had found him at his darkest point and coaxed him into a trap that hinged on those seemingly-insignificant words:

What do you wish for?

What does anyone wish for? Power, riches, fame, love... all mere shadows of the one true wish: to change. To remake the world. To look upon reality and change its shape, to smooth its edges and round its corners according to your own desires. And that was the greatest blasphemy of all: to behold a world crafted by the Great Spirit and deem it imperfect. To pretend to be equal to the grand Creator, the supreme Architect... it was folly. That was the trap. Stannis used smooth words to hide his heresy. Every wish granted was an affront to Mata Nui himself. 

Oreius knew better now, but he was powerless to intervene. His tongue was bound by an ancient oath, and his limbs by an unbreakable promise. So he merely stood and observed in silent horror, watching history repeat itself.

• Like 7

IC: Yaushe - After All This Time...

Yaushe's voice crackled to life from the bridge's speaker. "I just climb on in, I guess. Settle in. Makes flying and driving a bit easier, actually. Like I'm moving my own body instead of pulling levers and flipping switches on a machine. Though I, uh, do that part too."

As if to demonstrate, she flipped one or two switches, to no apparent effect.

@Toru Nui@BULiK

• Like 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.