Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Taja | Fau Swamp

Taja nodded, unsatisfied but unsurprised. That was a fair answer, but she was tired of secrets. She felt like there was a neverending supply of them, beginning with Turaga Dume in his office and continuing into this wilderness of a land that was dotted with forgotten ruins and ancient, smooth-tongued beings of darkness. She hoped to find some answers in the temples, but knew better than to expect it. Despite her hope, it was all too likely that any knowledge they found would only raise more questions. Zakaz was an island of mystery, and she had a feeling that it would not give up its secrets easily.

She yawned and looked around. There would be time to think more on that as they continued travelling. But for now, she needed to rest. Scooting along the limb until her back rested against the tree trunk, Taja leaned back and closed her eyes.

"Wake me in a few hours. Around sunset, maybe."

@Nato the Traveler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - Fau Swamp

Time passed, slow and steady. Shadows grew, cold and comforting. 

Whisper lay at the foot of her chosen tree, soaking up the warmth offered by a dwindling patch of daylight. Though light was an inherent enemy to her natural shadow, though she didn't benefit from the sunlight the same way true reptiles did, warmth was one of the few sensations she truly could feel. As a being of vapour, warm temperatures made her gaseous form expand, making her molecules more energetic. It made her feel more alert, more alive. 

But the sensation faded as the day drew to a close. The chirping of birds and insects gradually abated as daylight slipped away, replaced by the early calls of night creatures. Reaching out into the dark, Whisper could feel things shift and shiver in the shadows, her element connecting her to the blackness beginning to blanket her surrounds. 

Eventually, she slithered closer to Taja, gently prodding one of the Toa's arms with an outstretched tail.

@Eyru


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sala (The Fau Swamp)

"Huh, that wasn't suppose to happen? Do you think they are native, is that normal for the natives?" Sala said, as Sorilax stepped past the Matoran and the front portion of Avagah closed back into position, encapsulating Sala in its protective frame. Moving up towards the ruins with Sorilax, Sala leaned in and looked deeply into the mess of a stone corridor before turning back towards the Aspect, satchel in hand.

"Well, suppose the best thing we can do is go on ahead, if we find them again we can return their things and get this confusion out of the way. Come one." Stepping forth into the ruins, Sala lead the way with Sorilax hopefully coming along from behind.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - Pridak's Crib -

Well things had certainly become a lot crazier. Skyra found herself being targetted by a Vahki, having narrowly evaded the blasts from the Vahki's erasure staffs. It had been a little too close for her taste, and if she hadn't been wearing a Calix she wasn't sure she'd had been able to avoid them. The Kanoka disks were a much easier thing to avoid, as Skyra simply used a blast of her own elemental power to knock the disks off course. 

Skyra responded with an attack of her own, taking out her Midak Skyblaster and letting the Vahki have it. "Just ####ing die already!" Skyra wasn't in the mood to fight with these machines, she wanted to be there when Pridak breathed his last. 

@Vezok's Friend@~Xemnas~@EmperorWhenua@Kal the Guardian@Tarn @Toru Nui

  • Like 1


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | Fau Swamp

Taja awoke with a start. Even as she opened her eyes, she felt the difference in her surroundings. The air was cooler and the light was dimmer. Everything felt more comfortable. Her limbs felt stronger and her eyes were sharper—she could make out details around her that she had passed over under the light of the sun. Each shadow fed her information; all she had to do was open her mind to it.

And in the calm state of mind that accompanies the end of sleep, her mind felt easy to open. She reached out effortlessly, feeling the movement of fish and amphibious creatures beneath the water. She felt the Rahi in the leaves above her settling down from the daytime activities. She sensed insects drawing paths through the air as they found places to rest. Inside the tree limb she rested on, she could feel sap moving slowly in the darkness. Even as the swamp began to grow quiet, she could sense life all around them.

"Morning," she said ironically. She swung her legs off the limb and planted her feet on the marshy ground once again. "Which way to the temple?"

@Nato the Traveler

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - Fau Swamp

"This way, further south," she gestured vaguely behind her, deeper into the swamp. "Watch your footing. The swamp can be even more dangerous in the dark."

@Eyru


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | Fau Swamp

Taja believed her, although she felt more confident nonetheless. Everything felt clearer and sharper in the dim light, like every tree root and branch was outlined in pen. But that probably wasn't what Whisper was talking about. Night time was likely when the larger Rahi came out to hunt. It would be a good idea to keep quiet and watch her step, and try to disturb their surroundings as little as possible.

They began to move deeper into the swamp. The trees grew closer together, and the water grew murkier. Lichens and mosses blossomed on every available surface. The evening light filtered through the leaves high above, casting an otherworldly glow over everything. It felt like they were entering another world.


@Nato the Traveler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - Fau Swamp 

As the pair left the sparse marshes behind and traveled deeper into the true swamp, Whisper began to sense something very wrong with the area ahead. The insects that were naturally drawn in by her kraata power were slow and sluggish, some unable to even fly, instead crawling weakly across the ground. Every species seemed to be affected, as if they'd been poisoned en-masse. 

Reaching out into the shadows around her, Whisper searched for signs of life, and found less than she would have expected to encounter. Animals that should have been roaming free, foraging and hunting, still sheltered in their hollows. Some, she suspected, were dead. 

She pushed her senses further still into the darkness, and recoiled in disgust. The shadows felt polluted, the inky waters fouled with oily residue. "Stop," she hissed, "Something's... not right." It felt like light... but without there physically being any light. It lingered on every insect, rodent, and other rahi that had passed through it, the lingering stains blurring the boundary between the afflicted site and the rest of the swamp. Had she and Taja already crossed into the tainted area? She couldn't tell, but began to shuffle back nonetheless. 

@Eyru


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | Fau Swamp

The Toa was caught off guard by Whisper's sudden command, but she obeyed. The pair retraced their steps, retreating slowly out of whatever danger the Aspect had sensed.

Curious, Taja extended her own powers and felt for the disturbance her companion had noticed. She didn't notice anything at first, but as she concentrated on the deepening shadows, her face crinkled involuntarily in distaste. There seemed to be a residue coating the surface of every tree and plant—it felt almost like sunlight, except the sun had set by now. If she closed her eyes, she half-believed everything was glowing. Surely the swamp was awash in light? No—when she opened her eyes, everything looked the same. 

"I feel it too," she said, her voice low. "What is it?"

@Nato the Traveler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ruins of Fire

They rearranged the pipes, and then it was once again time to hit the ignition switch. Once pushed, they eyed the forges plumbing carefully, alert for any sign of another malfunction.

A hissing noise rose, growing incredibly loud, as if some great beast had awakened. The metal of the pipes groaned audibly as they were once again put to the test. The gauges climbed as the pressure inside the machinery built up. The flames that once again sprung to life inside the forge chamber ran through the spectrum, starting at the previously seen orange, before heating up to blue and then white-hot with a roar.

Enra and Xane could feel the floor grating vibrate beneath their feet, which also grew in intensity. At first there was a worry that this was merely the prelude to the machine shaking itself apart, but their solution held steady, with the gauges just below the red line.

Then there was a thunk, and the trio noticed the source of the rumbling: Pistons and other actuators, driven by the forge’s pressure began to move, revealing a doorway on the far side of the room: a gap of white light, that grew wider as the machinery did its work.

"Interesting approach." was the only comment the administrator made. "Access to the final chamber has been granted. Please proceed."

Beyond, the group found a corridor lined by more piped, leading into a large, hexagonal chamber. The floor was covered in black, pumice gravel, the walls were mostly unadorned protodermis and rose seemingly endless above them, appearing to vanish at a point where the light became too intense to keep looking up.
At the center of the chamber rose a pedestal, and from the pedestal a contraption, not unlike a Matoran telescope. But instead of a lens crystal, there was a receptacle for what could only be a Kanoka disk. Inscribed into the base of the pedestal was a numeric sequence: 1-5-9.

And on the far side of the contraption, written in the wall in large, Matoran letters was a single word:

NUVA

 

OOC: Congratulations, @Toru Nui@Nato the Traveler@Eyru

 

IC [Zataka - Aboard the Tactical Panda]:

Considering you drawing breath right now, I clearly haven’t killed every native I’ve met...yet.

“Is that right?” Zataka asked, looking from Ysocla to Yumiwak and back. The other Skakdi could suggest whatever offer she wanted, without her leader’s approval those words were clearly hollow. 

“If you want the really juicy details, you’re going to have to do better than “we might try”.

 

OOC: @pokemonlover360@EmperorWhenua

 

IC [Takadox - Fire Ruins]:

The warlord gave a nod of gratitude. “I appreciate that, I…”

He stopped as a very loud Skakdi entered the chamber, asking to be...desecrated? Oh dear.

 

OOC: @Snelly
 

  • Like 1

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Korruhn, Leklo, Ultan Abandoned Fortress, Northern edge of the protodermis lake

Korruhn's optical receptors barely had a moment to register the scene laid before them amongst the ruinous ramparts of the fortress. He had leapt from the speeder immediately, arcing high in the air and bringing his feet over his head into a graceful backflip, with the assistance of his Calix, landing on the ground near the fortress. His ears took over perception duty as Ultan's ball of light was cast forth, and his eyes were flooded with pain from the intense light. Though disoriented by the sudden onslaught of his foil element, Korruhn was enough of a tactician to know that he could take advantage of this hindrance.

Standing back at his full height, Korruhn closed his failing eyes and reached out with his power, letting shadow become his eyes. As the brilliant light reached it's place in the sky in front of Korruhn, he could feel his shadow begin to grow and stretch to impossible proportions, reaching seemingly infinitely away from the light. The Shadow Toa focused all of his might and elemental energy in a two-part maneuver: first, he drew on all of the ambient shadow in the area, amassing as much elemental shadow as his form could possibly contain, and second, he channeled all of that energy into the ever-growing shadow behind him. With a mental push, he could begin to feel the ground behind him begin to rumble. The smoky shadow that normally emanated from his accursed arm turned into long, black, tarry tendrils that reached back into the hands of his shadow behind him.

With a mighty tug and a war cry from the Toa, the other combatants could begin to observe the massive shadow behind Korruhn peel away from the ground to which shadows were normally bound, and take form as it did. From the blackness of shadow, the tethers of tar pulled a monstrosity, seemingly from the very bowels of Karzahni.

The Shadow Being rose to full height, and loomed over the crumbled tower before them. It's form was both awesome and horrifying: entirely like Korruhn in shape, the summoned beast lacked any distinct features, in their place a constantly moving mass of thick tar. More than unsettling was the shape that appeared where the creature's head should have been: a pair of razor-sharp hands, seemingly joined at the wrist, reached out from the stump of the neck, like the hands of Karzahni himself reaching out into the tangible world, crying for freedom and power. As the Shadow Being approached the tower, the hands spread apart, emanating an utterly otherworldly, horrifying growl, embodying both pain and rage to the nth degree.

Korruhn could feel the power of this... monster. He could feel it's energy pulsing through the tethers, right into his core. The Toa took a deep breath, as though to drink of the intoxicating liquor of shadow. He grinned, and swung his right arm forward, clenched wrist seemingly striking nothing.

But as he did, the Abomination tethered to him swung as well, and it's massive fist tore a portion of of the fortified wall before him clean from it's buttresses.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @The Captain @Unreliable Narrator @~Xemnas~

Edited by Crimson Jester
  • Like 2

dssig.png.301aee4dd3d966b1ed8790511b44ef22.png

"One day, we will punish those that harm us by erasing them from our collective memory. Every trace gone. Every connection severed. A stranded death sentence in the shores of eternity. Only then will they know justice, and we peace."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Eyru said:

IC: Taja | Fau Swamp

Surely the swamp was awash in light? No—when she opened her eyes, everything looked the same. 

"I feel it too," she said, her voice low. "What is it?"

IC: Whisper - Fau Swamp

"I don't know," though the Aspect had spoken those very words before, in response to some of Taja's previous questions, there was a newfound dread in them now. "I've never felt anything like it before. Are you alright?" 

@Eyru

3 hours ago, Vezok's Friend said:

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ruins of Fire

At the center of the chamber rose a pedestal, and from the pedestal a contraption, not unlike a Matoran telescope. But instead of a lens crystal, there was a receptacle for what could only be a Kanoka disk. Inscribed into the base of the pedestal was a numeric sequence: 1-5-9.

And on the far side of the contraption, written in the wall in large, Matoran letters was a single word: NUVA

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

"Weird," he crouched beside the contraption, looking it over. "What do you make of this?" He asked Enra. 

@Toru Nui

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Barraki Ehlek | Le-Metru

Ehlek chuckled. He loved watching the glowing receivers glitter with their little LEDs. He loved observing the transmitters flicker and click audibly as their circuits pulsed with electrical currents. The machines spoke, if you just watched for a little bit. Kind of like the seaweed moving at the bottom of the ocean, or the currents of water carrying so much knowledge. Sure, he could look at a monitor and watch the lines of command text zip quickly by as it executed. But reading the letters wasn't quite the same as learning to interpret the heartbeat. 

With his new arms he worked quickly on solving a small toy found in the debris of Le-Metru. The toy seemed to be some sort of multi-color block. It was one large cube made up of smaller cubes that all turned in three planes horizontally and vertically. He liked getting all the colors on a side to match. He wasn't sure the matoran who owned it before realized they could do that, but he enjoyed the novelty of his discovery.

As his new mechanical arms played with the cube, Ehlek focused his original pair and most of his attention on his latest work: Mantax. No, Mantax couldn't be revived. Not physically, anyways. Ehlek tried. He tried several times, but even he couldn't return his friend. He could, however, access his friend's memories. 

He gently poked the little crystal on his desk. The glow inside flickered softly. Small soldered wires ran from it to the head of his friend. Progress, like time, marched ever forward. Some things could be salvaged, even in death. Not everything, but enough. He knew where to get the rest…

Ehlek placed a sharp nail on the growing crystal and slowly dragged it down to product a horribly high pitched sound. “I wonder how Pridak’s doing...”

 

IC: Reliable Narraor | Fau Swamp, AIr Suva

Sala and Sorilax walked up the steps and through the arched open doorway to stand in a sandstone temple, approximately fifty paces in diameter, with a vaulted conical ceiling. Near the far wall Sorilax noticed the glimmer of sunlight on a few rusty spoons. A surprised brakas monkey whooped and climbed away along the walls out of sight. Open archways around the perimeter of the temple let in the smells and sounds of a jungle in mid morning. A tropical bird Sala never heard before let out an elaborate mating call. They could hear the croaking of frogs and the buzzing of insects from outside, though significantly muffled.

In the center of the room rose a stone suva, with overgrown plants covering its surface. A strange sapling made its home on the very top of the suva, the limbs contorting and bending in strange angles. From one angle it looked like a sickle, and from the other a straight vertical line.

While these sights and sounds and smells came unbidden to the two explorers, another muffled sound assaulted them from below. Looking down Sala could see the rotted wood patch of flooring near the entryway gave way to reveal an open pit trap containing a very dazed ga-matoran.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian, @Sparticus147

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
eel boi slid in
  • Like 3

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sala (The Air Suva)

Stepping carefully towards the stone aperture, Sala peered at the stone walls that made up the ruins, trying his best to discern any clues upon whatever ancient lore this structure might contain. Pushing aside the brush and vines that was overgrown within the aperture, snagging and catching on the frame of Dawnguard, Sala stepped forth into the ruins as the sounds of an exotic rahi filled the air.

"Hey Sorilax, do you know what that call is...Woah there." Staring down, Sala looked down into the gaping opening within the flooring of the open-aired chamber. And within it, saw the Ga-Matoran within. 

"Hey there! You alright?" Turning around towards the Aspect, Sala gestured for them to come closer and look. "Sorilax, can you use your arms to help get this them out of there. I think I might be able to reach with Avagah and the sword but it might be easier with your help." Crouching down and calling back down the hole, Sala hoped that the Matoran was well enough to reply. "Hey, my friend is going to help you to get out of there, do not worry!"

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Rose - Pridak's Throne Room

She kept her revolver leveled at Pridak. The sight of his frail body, and him possibly at his most vulnerable, brought a smile to the Ta-Toa's face. She'd have laughed at how feeble he presented outside of his suit if she wasn't smart enough to know that appearances could be deceiving. Still, there was a sense of impending victory. This was the moment to begin rubbing salt in the Takean's wounds. So much she'd wanted to say to him...Rose had waited for this moment. She'd earned it.

"Look at you," she said. "You, alone, without your other five or that fancy armor. You're nothing. In a state like that, I imagine you can barely cut a steak. To think you of all people did all this..."

Rose took a couple steps closer. "I bet you don't even remember it. My island. Those you trampled. I remember it all--I relive the events each night I sleep. Lying on a beach, with a pile of corpses, water turned the shade of my armor..."

Her grip on the firework revolver tightened, and tears began to fall from the Toa of Fire's optics. "You can't begin to comprehend what you've done to my life, what you took from me. Maybe I should've died with them, or maybe I got my second chance just to be here. Across from you. With a gun..." Rose wasn't even aware of Oreius until the other Ta-Toa moved to cut down Pridak, too close to fire off another round without possibly hitting her fellow soldier. Maybe just her monologuing would be distraction enough for the warlord, who already displayed he could barely lift his own weapon at the moment, and might have been unable to retaliate.

"...and with allies that hate you just as much as I do."

@Snelly@EmperorWhenua@Toru Nui@~Xemnas~@Kal the Guardian@Eyru@Vezok's Friend
 

IC: Jutori - Stone Ruins Exterior

The somewhat impatient Toa of Gravity switched seats and took the wheel of the four-wheeler, while Vashni boarded her bike. "Maybe," Jutori replied, leaning out the window to converse with his Vortixx ally. "We won't know until we get in there and find out. Until then, I'm just as curious as you."

The vehicle's engine revved. "Let's get going. Lead the way, Collector."

@Snelly@pokemonlover360@Harvali

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 1

tourguidesig.png.df8f3a89a9671f725282af20498a926b.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tuakana | Nuva Chamber, Ruins of Fire

They entered the room, striding slowly by their knuckles. There was nothing in here that interested them. Just more machinery that they did not care to understand. 

Leaning over the empty device, their eyeless face closely searched it for clues. It was a little anticlimactic compared to the Taboo.

@Nato the Traveler @Toru Nui

 

IC: Taja | Fau Swamp

"I think so," the Toa said doubtfully. "I mean, I feel fine."

She closed her eyes, searching the shadows of her own armour for the unclean light that clung to the trees and ferns ahead. But she sensed nothing. Perhaps they had made a quick enough exit to avoid being contaminated.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi approached the Vahki transport, his Kiril Staff drawn. It looked like there were only Vahki there, he swallowed, he was always a bit intimidated by the robotic guards. They hadn’t harassed him as much as other foreign Matoran, he guessed he had thrown too much of himself in the effort to keep Metru-Nui safe. But well, after everything that happened those chaotic days when the world ended, he did not want to upset them.

Could Vahki feel upset? They were definitely smarter than hovercrafts, and those were really the only complicated machines of Okoto. Once again his ignorance was great. Why would Toa Stannis chose him to be Akiri?

He swallowed, he needed to focus on the task at hand. Without matching eye contact he cleared his throat. “Hello, do any of you need repairs? Or your transport? My S-staff is not as powerful as a Noble Kiril, but it is close.

OOC: @Toru Nui

IC “Collector” - Stone Ruins

The Vortixx nodded and took off, heading towards the desert refuge camp of Po-Koro. It had been some time since they had been there, hopefully it was still standing. With the League so close by and the Skakdi…

Collector had kind of abandoned Po-Koro, hadn’t they? Not on purpose, and it wasn’t like they were a warrior who could defend the crude refugee camp, But they were a courier, they had been sending mail back and forth between Po-Koro and Metru-Koro. They were the one shuttling supplies to and forth. Without their help, would Po-Koro have suffered? Would the Matoran think even less of them? They had sort of abandoned them for power. They tensed up at the thought. 

They resolved to try to help out the Matoran more once they returned to Po-Koro. It would still be some time before they arrived, likely longer still for Toa Atamai to have a lead on the disks. They should hopefully have time to help the refugee camp.

OOC: @Snelly @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @pokemonlover360

 

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-Metru-Nui @Tarn  @Toru Nui

"It's Complicated," Mazor said as he followed Nale. "But you've got the gist. I was a reluctant soldier in the league, Ostrox was my commanding officer. We were on an expedition and I recovered a powerful artifact. Rather than doing what the barraki wanted me to, I gave the artifact to someone else in return for a chance to escape the League."

  • Like 2

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Eyru said:

IC: Taja | Fau Swamp

"I think so," the Toa said doubtfully. "I mean, I feel fine."

IC: Whisper - Fau Swamp

"Good. I think it would be wise for us to give this area a wide berth."

@Eyru


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Reliable Narrator | Air Suva

"Uh, yes thank you," she replied as they helped her up. There was an expectant pause after she dusted herself off. The two got a decent look of the ga-matoran now that she wasn't attempting to run and hide. Silvery scars from some old burn wound, possibly acid, spider webbed across her left shoulder and neck. Her kanohi hau looked slightly off color to the rest of her blue and grey armor, but still had the silver paint of a Metru-Nui made mask. She looked between the two of them for a moment, then said; "So... Who are you? Obviously you're not a local. All the locals have been trying to sting me, bite me, ride me, or drown me."

She slapped a small buzzing instead in the air. It didn't seem to mind and kept on flying.

 

OOC: @Kal the Guardian, @Sparticus147, a quick interaction post for the two of you! For those waiting on Axxon, Leklo and Ultan get priority before Axxon if they want to add something in. Otherwise, I'll post Axxon once I got time.

 

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Aurax

Location - The Coliseum (4, 9), 50th Floor Throne Room

With - (Great Being) Aurax, Pridak, Skyra, Rose, Waveahk, Archo, NPC Vortixx, Oreius

 

Saybo had no defense against Rose’s superior strength and was out cold quickly as she then lowered him to the ground. Hey lay there, unmoving, his armor where he was hit by the firework rocket still hot to the touch. He was still, one might say almost calm looking had anyone had the time to notice. His body lay there quietly in the midst of the chaos of battle.

Meanwhile, inside of him, his mind was quite glad for the opportunity to reboot. There was this invader that it wasn’t sure how to deal with. A Bog Snake of a power that constricted the more one tried to remove it. The easiest way to gain a foothold was to refresh the operating system. The power would still be in effect, but now it would be separate from the mind. The Bog Snake would be cast off and become able to be fought.

About a dozen seconds after losing consciousness, Saybo’s mind slowly came back online. His organic protodermis muscles started to grip the servos, gears, pegs, levers, and all other things they were connected to, ready to control his body once more. His optics opened, unfocused.

Saybo was awake. And his mind… it was so... confused. He… wanted to help defend Pridak and his allies… but he didn’t at all want to do that. It felt like the thought was forced into his head, cracking apart his brain like a protosteel rod pierced into a rock to break it up.

He had to get up. He had to help Pridak. No, wait… Was it Aurax or Pridak? Saybo clutched his head in one hand and slowly got to his feet. What in the world was going on? No, he knew. It had to be a Vahki staff power. But that had to have just happened, Pridak was still alive. How was he already aware of it, though? Those things took forever to wear off.

Whatever the reason, Pridak needed to stay alive. He had to.

Or was it Aurax?

He stood there, trying to grapple with his mind.
 

OOC: @Eyru @Toru Nui @Snelly @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Vezok's Friend

 

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - Air Suva

With - Sala, ???

 

"Huh, that wasn't suppose to happen? Do you think they are native, is that normal for the natives?" Sala said.

No,” Sorilax answered his chronicler companion, “The natives are highly aware of their need to remain hidden and as such are always on their guard. One rarely sees any natives in this day and age.

Sala walked up to the small temple’s opening and peered in. "Well, suppose the best thing we can do is go on ahead, if we find them again we can return their things and get this confusion out of the way. Come one."

Sorilax nodded, though there was no way Sala had seen it. He followed the Matoran into the temple, mind filled with an itch to properly document the wealth of information that was suddenly before him. The state of the room, the way light seeped in, the age of the sandstone, the composition of the sandstone, the… Great jumping Mahi, those spoons had their own unique beauty as they caught what little sun could be spared through the canopy. How curious. There was so much to document! He was so excited for the days to come. Not to mention there was so much to teach Sala about how he truly worked from start to finish.

His hands reached for his scrolls and ink when he was unfortunately interrupted by Sala and the presence of the Ga-Matoran he had momentarily forgotten about in the midst of the discovery of such a great piece of history that needed to be documented.

"Sorilax, can you use your arms to help get this them out of there. I think I might be able to reach with Avagah and the sword but it might be easier with your help."

Sorilax stood beside Sala, looking down into the pit trap. He wondered why this was here? A trap? That wasn’t what he expected to find in a place like this. Definitely something to make note of and watch out for in further investigations. Oh! Or he could just sense using his shadows to see if there were any more pits strewn about. He reached out with his power, sensing the floor for any pits full of darkness. But that was a quick glance. After a couple seconds to confirm yay or nay, he turned back to the Matoran down below.

Try as he might to care about the Matoran down there, Sorilax’s mind was in a documenting mindset. And this Ga-Matoran had potentially contaminated these ruins. So like most of the time when he used his element, he didn’t even consider what he was doing. To preserve the small temple as much as possible, like he had done many a time when Rahi refused to move from a place worthy of preservation, a large shadow hand gently scooped up the Matoran. The movements were slow and very cautious. There was no need to further injure the integrity and history of the pit trap.

Once out of the pit, Sorilax gently set down the Ga-Matoran.
 

"Uh, yes thank you," she replied, "So... Who are you? Obviously you're not a local. All the locals have been trying to sting me, bite me, ride me, or drown me."

Who were they all, really? Sorilax ruminated for a moment before answering and Sala could probably tell the question would cause a long discussion on one’s sense of self and what it might imply. Now was the time to jump in and rescue the conversation before it was completely derailed.
 

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Unreliable Narrator

 

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

After utilizing caution upon approach and a little more scouting, they had arrived. It… well it was disappointing. Something had certainly crashed through the canopy above, but there was no way to confirm whether it had been a being or just a Brakas that had hitched a ride and fallen off. There didn’t even seem to be any sort of disturbed dirt or mud that would indication someone or something had fallen other than the broken branches above. If it was a Brakas, maybe it had grabbed a limb on the way down to halt its fall. Viltia guessed that might make sense.

Viltia was glad no one seemed immediately hurt, but also disappointed she wasn’t able to help the being Wing might have seen. “Well, I hope if someone did fall, that they’re okay. But I don’t see any clues here to confirm there even was someone here. What about you? Have your drones noticed anything?

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

  • Like 2

-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: NU-8020S (Po-Koro Gates, Vahki Transport)

The speaker flared to life again. "The right-side door has been almost completely dissolved by acid. Other than that, no significant damage to this Transport or to this squad has been sustained. Do we have a-a-authorization to park this vehicle inside the settlement?" If she could feel pain, asking that probably would have caused it.

@Harvali

 

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire, Nuva Chamber)

Enra took a detailed look at everything around her. "Hmm. Hmmmm. Yes. These are definitely things I don’t understand. I think you’re supposed to slot something into this thingamabob to get it to do, uh, whatever it does. What this 'something' is, I haven't a clue. That is the extent of my 'analysis'. Sorry."

@Nato the Traveler@~Xemnas~@Eyru

 

IC: Gnabol (Metru-Koro)

"I'm sorry... was there a reason you didn't tell me this before we went to a Toa controlled settlement?"

Gnabol could buy this story, at least.. It was vague, certainly, but Mazor didn't seem like willing League material. If anything, Gnabol would have been more likely to join them, if it wasn't for the whole hypocrisy concerning slavery and the numerous war crimes.

He hoped the Toa - Nale, her name was Nale - didn't react too violently to Mazor's revelation.

@Smudge8@Tarn

Edited by Toru Nui
  • Like 1

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi winced and said, “oh, s-sorry, I should have offered. Yes, you have permission to park inside Po-Koro. Sorry about the barricades, I know it might be difficult for your transport to fit inside the gates.” With trembling hands he ran over and pressed his staff to the dissolved door, slowly sweeping it around the burns as the metal began to regenerate.

As he did a thought struck against him. Mustering his courage he asked, ”S-so are you from Metru-Koro? H-how are they doing over there?” As he spoke and worked his back was to a rumbling cloud of dust coming off from the distance…

OOC: @Toru Nui 

IC “Collector” - Stone Ruins

Collector steered their modified bike through the desert, leading the convoy across the sands. As they drew closer their optics narrowed. “Something has changed,” they called out to the others, “There seems to be two towers in the camp, one almost looks like a  Knowledge Tower. There also are a series of giant caltrops lining the walls, and I think I see a Vahki transport outside the camp.

Why was the refugee camp so much more built up? How much time had passed? They … they now realized they had abandoned Po-Koro but now … now it looks like it had gotten along fine without them. That the Matoran … didn’t need them. 

And if they could not be useful to the Matoran, would the villagers even tolerate them?

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @Tarn @Toru Nui

 

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Kal the Guardian said:

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Viltia was glad no one seemed immediately hurt, but also disappointed she wasn’t able to help the being Wing might have seen. “Well, I hope if someone did fall, that they’re okay. But I don’t see any clues here to confirm there even was someone here. What about you? Have your drones noticed anything?

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"No, nothing." Not for the first time, she found herself wishing she'd equipped her Kanohi or Nektann with thermal imaging or X-ray capabilities. If someone or something was nearby, maybe they'd be easier to find that way. To the naked eye, however, the impenetrable treeline and tangle branches made it difficult to discern much beyond her immediate surroundings.

She deployed her second drone, letting both scour the branches above, while she carefully searched her surrounds for the footprints of a species she recognised. She found a few tracks and drag marks, likely belonging to small roving rahi. But after several minutes of crouching in the mud and sifting through leaf litter, she found nothing to confirm the presence of a larger being. "Sorry," she turned back to Viltia, apprehensive about admitting to failure, even though she knew the Toa before her was no Shadowed One. "I can't find anything."

@Kal the Guardian

2 hours ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire, Nuva Chamber)

Enra took a detailed look at everything around her. "Hmm. Hmmmm. Yes. These are definitely things I don’t understand. I think you’re supposed to slot something into this thingamabob to get it to do, uh, whatever it does. What this 'something' is, I haven't a clue. That is the extent of my 'analysis'. Sorry."

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

"It looks like it would fit a Kanoka disk. Do you not have those here?" 

@Toru Nui

Edited by Nato the Traveler
  • Like 2

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Leklo | Piraka Fortress Ruins, Northern edge of the Lake of Whispers

The former alpinist had been deprived of things to climb and overcome thus far in his time on this land called Zakaz. Mountains were much larger there, but also rarer and slopier, not the sheer cliffs and towers Leklo was so used to having back home in Ko-Metru. Challenges—real, blood-roiling, heart-pounding challenges—had not been a vice he'd been indulging in the couple weeks on this strange land, so the prospect of intervening and assisting the closest thing to a toa-brother he knew was a juicy proposition. 

His mind was rushing through a variety of possible outcomes as he throttled his speeder forward in the night. Chilly, static air rushed past and pounded his eardrums as he charged across the nighttime terrain, narrowly avoiding a shattered tree stump here and a stack of rubble there in his haste. Who was the big brute? he wondered, then shelved the thought. There was no chance for asking questions. He rarely found the time to do so in his old vocation, either. Questions were for the placid moments of solitude and inquisition, not split-second margins for action and preservation. Life was a struggle and it was either do or die; his was to do or die, not to question why. Ataguy would explain after his life was saved. Hopefully.

At the last second before Leklo would hit the wall he slammed the breaks and spun the handlebars hard to the right. The speeder hung a very hard turn and disappeared off to the side, but the sudden discharge of momentum effectively catapulted Leklo up from his seat and to the wall of the ruin, and for the split second between the speeder and the wall... he was home. Arms out, hands hooked, body soaring as he braced to catch a handhold and climb the rest of the way. Failure was never an option, and neither was it one there; a slippage and fall meant starting from the bottom. He wasn't likely to die or even get hurt if he didn't succeed, but for once it wasn't his life on the line. His body was ready for this scenario, however, and blinded by darkness or blinded by whiteness it was the same muscle memories that would help him seize a hold.

He grasped the wall with incredible force and almost loosed his grips, and if he were a matoran it would have been a certain loss, but Leklo's stronger build as a toa gave him the strength and luck he needed and he managed to hold on. He strained his muscles and pulled himself up, quickly clambering the rest of the way and scrambling over the lip of the ruined wall. He slicked down, fell in a crouch, and instinctively pulled his swords out. Their edges shone with fluorescent hues as his plasma energies were minutely discharged through the blades—all he had been able to do, so far—and let off a soft glow that illuminated his immediate surroundings. 

And then Kor's demon shadow monster struck, throwing bricks and rubble with abandon. Through the chaos, Leklo caught sight of Ataman and the mysterious warrior a short ways away and charged, aiming to strike swiftly and accurately to maim and dismember the assailant. 



IC Stannis | Coliseum

The wind whipped around Stannis’s body as he fell, fell, fell, tumbling and spinning with the inertia he’d built up. The wind felt harsh, painful even, and the chill nighttime air cut to his bones without the meager shield of his great grey cloak. The city of Metru Nui, a shadowy monolith of death and decay, was glimpsed with regularity, and each time he saw it the city’s horizon grew larger and more constricting as he fell, fell fell.

The silverine sheer walls of the Coliseum, a polished gunmetal grey in the crepuscular setting, reflected Stannis’ toa body and his brilliant grey eyes back at him, and with every passing rotation he could observe his powers at work and his mortal body healed bit by bit. The wind sliced through the hole in his chest like some atmospheric razor wire ripped back and forth through a gap, though it was permitted in ever lessening quantities with each spin his body took. Slowly, the howl in his chest narrowed to a whistle—but oh! how it hurt!!—then finally became a whisper and stopped altogether. The massive gash hewn into his chest by the rebel king was woven back together again by the healing abilities of his true nature, the nature to endure and recover; to him setbacks were only avenues and deaths mere experiences.

Would he die? He could; he could perish—as Stannis—but Who He Was would return, live on, and grow as it was, after all, his nature to do so. The cycle would go on, on, on. There was no such thing as an End. Not anymore. If Stannis could pray to a god who would hear he would do so, but he was the answer to those same prayers. He was the hunger for knowledge, He was the cry for help in hopelessness, He was the answer to the pleadings for second chances, to “what if?s” and “what now?s” asked by Builders across the eons. He was a god of his own creation and there were no questions to which he would not know the answers.

Would he die? He could—and yet he could not. His Destiny was not yet completed, his Duty not yet done, his Wish not yet granted. The cycle was not meant to reset yet and the leylines of Fate still led him to places far and times long—he was certain of it.

The fight and subsequent punishment Stannis received from it had weakened his constitution severely. It wasn’t the exertion of the fight, no, there still were plentiful reserves of elemental energy within his body to employ, but his essence was been diminished and evaporated through the injury he’d sustained. Like flax chaff thrown into the breeze the wind had ripped his antidermis from the toa body he possessed and dispersed it into the atmosphere, even as that same viridian spirit earnestly stitched the gap shut. He could still wield his Aspect powers but it took more focus now, and took more time to use them. He was too weak, too weak to fight, too weak to rouse his courage and participate directly again just yet. The Wanderer was always present when he needed to be, no sooner, no later, or at least that was the way things had been.

Still… he could still see through his once-brother Oreius’ eyes, the only privilege he’d cared to enjoy with any abandon against his strongest and most honor-bound Desecrated. It was through the seeing-eyes in Oreius’ mind that Stannis could survey the ravaged battlefields of the Northern Continent, the terribleness of Carapar’s jihads, and the dilapidated remnants of the Archives, and finally the slow assault against the Coliseum. Stannis shut his pearly eyes and saw through Oreius’ once again.

The deadly duels were splintering. Pridak was removed from his exo-suit, humbled but not yet defeated, and Oreius' skirmish with Achro had been interrupted. A return to the throne room would mean certain combat if Stannis were not careful, but there was not much option for the Wanderer as the last window of opportunity to return was near and not large; it would take much of his dwindled might and addled mind to muster his second defenestration before the ground would embrace him otherwise, which it was also sure to do if he did nothing. He straightened his body and pulled it upright, aiming to drop himself foot-first into an inky hole of shadow that was all but invisible in the nighttime sky.

The most glaring thing detectable was the sudden simple omission of his falling body.

 

  • Like 5

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - Metru-Koro

"That would certainly explain it," she replied. Nale had just worked alongside two former League members to help protect the village--Mazor seemed to pose just as much of a threat as they did as he carried around the Skaklets, which was zero. He was never loyal to the League to begin with, it sounded like. "An artifact, then?" she asked, attempting to keep the small talk going as she climbed over a small pile of rubble and continued to scan for anywhere that looked safe for children. "Sounds like it was pretty important to them. What was it?"

As she asked this, the Toa of Magnetism noticed a building--larger than any of the homes she'd passed by before--that was half-damaged by the attack, but still mostly standing. Anywhere that has a roof, she thought. Nale didn't know it, yet, but this had been the village's infirmary. Nothing like the fancy hospitals Metru Nui had, but a temporary means of treating the sick and injured. And, well...babies, hospitals...made sense, right? She began walking towards it, motioning for Mazor and Gnabol to head that way as well.

@Toru Nui@Smudge8
 

IC: Jutori - Desert, En Route to Po-Koro

A cloud of dust kicked up behind the convoy as they travelled towards the village, Jutori's amber optics focused ahead as he followed Collector. Every now and then the four-wheeler would veer to one side and the Toa of Gravity would have to quickly correct his course--the vehicle was a bit more to handle than any of the Matoran-sized ones he'd seen or used back before the impact. His sledgehammer sat in the passenger's seat, silently judging his driving skills.

"Knowledge Tower?" he echoed (loudly), peering through the windshield at the structure and pulling up alongside Collector. "And Vahki? Sounds like home, to me. They must be doing pretty well for themselves."

@Snelly@pokemonlover360@Harvali

  • Like 2

tourguidesig.png.df8f3a89a9671f725282af20498a926b.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Viltia shifted on her hips, idly scratching at her mask in thought as she stared not at the ground, but past it in a way. “I guess… that’s a good thing, though. Right?” She definitely didn’t sound like she believed the statement wholeheartedly, still saddened by the prospect of potentially losing someone else to the Fau Swamp.

The more we don’t see any signs of someone means the less likely there was ever someone who fell. Wing said she saw someone fall, but this is a long ways away to see with any clarity and in the heat of the moment. And with the lack of tracks here, I guess she must have been mistaken about it being a someone and not a something.

Viltia shrugged, “I mean if you can’t find anything, then there really must be no one here.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tuakana | Nuva Chamber, Ruins of Fire

They tilted their faceless head at this new word. "Kanoka?"

@Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Taja | Fau Swamp

Taja nodded in agreement. Having retraced their steps, the two turned to the side and began to set a new path through the swamp, tracing a wide circle around the area fouled by toxic light. As they traveled, Taja kept her senses open for traces of the threat. The more she exercised her new powers, the easier it became. She almost felt like her shadow-sense was a replacement for her acute hearing. Although it still felt like she was missing a limb (her sensitive hearing had always been a part of her, after all), the ability to sense movement in darkness and identify objects by their cast shadows was a fair exchange.

Even as night fully descended upon the swamp, she and Whisper had no trouble keeping their course. The detour might cost them some time, but it was no more difficult than their original path had been. After half an hour of walking with no further sign of the invisible contamination, Taja figured they had successfully avoided the danger.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kal the Guardian said:

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

And with the lack of tracks here, I guess she must have been mistaken about it being a someone and not a something.” Viltia shrugged, “I mean if you can’t find anything, then there really must be no one here.

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"I suppose you're right," she sighed, calling back her nektann. She couldn't help but still feel a little disappointed. She wanted to pull her weight, prove her worth - paying forward Viltia's decision to save her from the swamp in the process - and her first opportunity to do that had proven to be a bust. "I hope you're right."

@Kal the Guardian

4 minutes ago, Eyru said:

IC: Tuakana | Nuva Chamber, Ruins of Fire

They tilted their faceless head at this new word. "Kanoka?"

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

"Kanoka. You know, the powered disks that folks use for weapons, sports, and so on?" He looked around the room, hoping to find some semblance of recognition on someone's face, "The fact this machine has a slot for one tells me there must be some on this island." 

@Eyru

4 minutes ago, Eyru said:

IC: Taja | Fau Swamp

After half an hour of walking with no further sign of the invisible contamination, Taja figured they had successfully avoided the danger.

IC: Whisper - Fau Swamp

Whisper had spent the time since leaving the tainted location behind pondering what could have created it. She had never encountered anything like it during her time, which led her to suspect whatever had caused it may have come from Taja's universe. More specifically, she was beginning to wonder if a being they'd both already met could somehow be responsible. 

"The Toa of Light we left back at the village," she finally spoke up, "Do you know if she came out here before us... or if there are others with her power among your people?" 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sala (The Air Suva)

"Uh, yes thank you, so...Who are you? Obviously you're not a local. All the locals have been trying to sting me, bite me, ride me, or drown me."

As the Ga-Matoran finished her questioned, Sala looked over towards Sorilax and saw the same thoughtful look that loomed upon his face. And he knew that could only mean another lecture and now wasn't the particularly best time for it. Quickly stepping up in front of Sorilax, Sala quickly spoke before Sorilax could begin.

"I'm Sala, this here is Sorilax. We were actually wondering the same thing..If your local that is. Sorilax hear had told me that some Matoran used to live here but I don't think we have met any. Speaking of introductions, who are you if you don't mind."

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

I hope so too,” Viltia looked about, scanning the trees and reeds nearby, “I suppose we should spend the rest of today searching this area and the acres around it just in case. We can get you properly set up for ‘scouting’ tomorrow.

She paused, thinking some more. “Well actually everyone might be waiting on us to return. We might want to let them know we didn’t find anything before continuing.” Her further ponderings were clearly toned as questions directed at Sidra on whether they should return to the village or continue searching.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"That might be for the best," she nodded, "The last thing we want is someone else being sent out to search for us."

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Fau Swamp, Sidra and Viltia

Viltia was right, something had fallen here. Not recently, oh no not recently.

 

Centuries ago.

 

Hundreds of centuries ago.

 

They may not have noticed it, but the specific marshy pond they walked around for several minutes during their search was, in all actuality, a footprint. Just beyond rose a little hill in the marsh: the foot itself. Now all that remained was the occasional bit of moss-covered metal littering the ground, or wrapped up deep in the trunks of banyan trees and their many tangling roots. 

 

OOC: @Kal the Guardian, @Nato the Traveler


Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Yeah you’re right,” Viltia continued to look about when some bright violet mushrooms that almost looked like arrowheads caught her attention. The tree they were sticking out of was above them on a hill almost in name only. It wasn’t very tall, but still higher up then they were now. That gave her an idea. “Let’s climb this hill here and get one last look around before we go back.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Unreliable Narrator


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"Alright." Still clinging to the slim hope that their efforts wouldn't entirely be for naught, she joined Viltia in clambering up the small slope.

Her feet slipped unsteadily on moss and moisture, and she was forced to claw her way up for a moment, using roots and rocks as handholds. A patch dense of lichen sloughed away under her hand, and Sidra was surprised to find metal underneath. It was pitted with rust, corroded by time, but still too solid and shaped to be natural. She gave the misshapen lump a tug, trying to pry it loose from the ground, but it was too large, or stuck too deep. 

"Uh, is this normal?" She asked Viltia, waving the Toa over. 

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Air Suva

“Nice to meet you both. I’m Nixie. I, uh, study stuff. And no, not a local.” Nixie laughed. “Do I already look that grubby? Don’t answer that, that was rude of me. Sorry it just slipped out. You know how things just sort of slip out.” 

She paused awkwardly after accepting her bag back and slipping it onto a shoulder. To break the tension she looked away from Sala and instead let her gaze pan around the inside of the temple. “So, uh, nice space huh? Lots of stuff to, uh, study.”

The only trap Sorilax noticed when reaching out to the shadows in the floorboards was the trap already discovered by Nixie's careless act. The floorboards rotted most in that section, and in all honesty it could have been more the age of the place than an actual malevolently designed device. However, his tendrils of shadow did brush against some foreign agent of dark design hiding beneath the vines covering the suva.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian, @Sparticus147

 

IC: Axxon | Abandoned Fortress

Axxon parried the blow of Atamai’s hammer, sparks flying into the twilight sky like little fresh-born stars. He noted for a moment something strikingly familiar about its design, but in the heat of battle couldn’t place where the familiarity came from. He lunged, parried, and spun his weapon about with practiced ease, trying to back Atamai up towards the edge of the fortress. If he could get Atamai off balance, he could grab the disks and let the toa fall into the lake. What harm would falling into a lake do?

Yet his opportunity did not present itself, instead a dark shadow rose before him, its head replaced by shackled hands in supplication to the heavens. A mighty arm of puppeteered darkness crushed through the walls of the fortress in a powerful swipe, knocking Axxon off his feet and away from Atamai into the air with the building debris. The second floor of the already damaged fortress turned to splintered wood, twisted metal, and shattered concrete. Axxon felt a sharp burning cut against his outer thigh as he flew from the impact, Leklo’s swords finding their mark on the airborne target. Axxon sailed up, felt weightless for a moment, then descended back towards the earth until, with a splash, he descended beneath the waters of the bubbling lake…

He never knew such burning pain...

OOC: @~Xemnas~, @EmperorWhenua, @The Captain, @Crimson Jester

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Viltia joined Sidra, mouth open in wonder, “No… not at all. I mean there’s always a ton of junk in the ponds, but only in the ponds. I’ve never seen any anywhere else.” She reached out to touch the piece Sidra had uncovered and smiled, “I think we should investigate!

The discovery of something new and intriguing did much to lift her spirits.
 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"Investigate... how do we do that?" She asked. "We don't have the equipment or expertise for an archaeological dig." 

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - Air Suva

With - Sala, Nixie

 

Sorilax was brought out of his building thoughts by Nixie’s talk of study, “Ah, very good. A fellow chronicler. We too are among those that seek to preserve and record the knowledge of things, locations, and information once forgotten and yet found anew. We are here to document the interior of this temple, and to destroy any morally dark Taboos we may find.” Sorilax eyed the suva when he said that. He had felt something not born of the light for sure.

Sorilax forced himself to try and think of the Matoran, not just the temple. History was just history, a life was more precious. “Would you care to join us in our endeavour? I have extra scrolls, quills, and ink. Or maybe you require sustenance?

 

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Unreliable Narrator Is this character supposed to be the same name as the Nixie in Metru-Koro that VF runs?

 

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Okay that’s a great question.” Viltia looked around and paid more attention to the ground. She found another spot where she could wipe away lichen to reveal metal beneath. “I suppose first we can try to figure out how much is buried over how wide an area. If trees are in the way I can move them. We should look around more in this direction and see what we find I guess.

This is just too intriguing to leave and go get equipment right away.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...