Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"You can move the trees," she repeated, a thought occurring to her, "You said you can sort of sense the pain of the trees. Can you feel other things through them? Like, use the roots in the ground to feel where they've hit metal and had to grow around it?"

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Oh yeah, easily. Like I said, it’s the one thing with my power I’m actually good at… Relatively.” Viltia made a circular motion with her hand to indicate the swamp, “Please watch my back. I focus way better with my optics closed. Thank you!

Viltia closed her optics, picturing an aperture in her mind that held the element energy inside her body. She opened it and exhibited it as observation. Her mind slipped into the waiting plants around her. She relished in the feeling of essentially becoming a huge, multi-bodied organism connected through one mind. She soaked up the sun, she drank the water in the air from the abundant humidity, she spread her spores, and she grew.

But this time she wasn’t feeling all around. Her focus was in a tighter radius, observing the trees and their roots, finding where they might contain metal in their trunks or where their roots bent oddly and unnaturally. She was trying to figure out the shape of what was in the ground and create some sort of mental picture of it, along with finding as many pieces of this metal as possible. She would expand her senses if need be.
 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Unreliable Narrator


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Viltia's Discoveries

The toa of the green, as fresh as a new blooming bud to her powers of control over plants, breathed her consciousness into the deep stretching roots of the trees and flowering plants nearby. She felt the long patches of moss shuffle softly in the faint humid breeze. Metal, a foreign substance she couldn't feel directly but rather felt through the bending and twisting of the plants around it, extended deep into the hill. In fact, the more she focused, the more she came to believe that after a few inches of plants and accumulated dirt the whole hill -- all fifty plus paces of it -- was a giant hunk of metal. She didn't feel any reason for it not to be as he mind followed the twisting plant roots. In her mind's eye she got the sense whatever they were standing on was shaped vaguely like a massive toa's foot.

ooc: @Kal the Guardian, @Nato the Traveler

  • Like 2

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Knichou, Metru-Nui Moat, Floatin'

Knichou watched as the crippled wreck of the Wombat fell to its doom. In the darkness, Knichou could make out Tekmo jumping out of the airship with a makeshift parachute and Vulimai hanging onto him for dear life. The duo recognized that the floating air bag was the only thing preventing them from a watery grave, and drifted towards it. Before they could reach it, the much faster moving Wombat slammed into the head of the Keitara sculpture. The rest of the inflated structure immediately puffed up in an opposite direction to the impact as the air was forced out from underneath the Wombat's crash. The massive structure held for now, although unbeknownst to the Metruans, soon the Wombat's hastily engineered self-destruct would make a second attempt at piercing the thick layers of hide keeping the pressurized barge afloat.

Knichou maneuvered himself to land at the feet of the coffin-shaped contraption, awaiting his companions to join him. The Toa of iron wanted to check that they were wounded before going further - and he also wanted some semi-stable ground for once, so he could focus entirely on how to get them back to Metru-Koro.

~~~

Back over Metru-Koro, Berys looked behind him as Ulkarr stood back up again.

"I am restored. Now, please, get me off this flying mechanical contraption. This body would not survive the short way down."

"G-Good idea. Can you take us down, Ship-Ghost-Lady?"

If the Taku could roll it's eyes, it would have, but nevertheless the spirit possessing the vehicle willed it to increase it's weight to slowly drift downwards above the plaza where the survivors of the battle had gathered. The airship's anchor dropped into the dirt nearby, and Arnex quickly rushed down to the cargo bay opening to descend the rope ladder. The two injured crew members didn't make any move to leave the ship - right now there wasn't much to do besides hope the pain would go away.

OOC: Yaushe bunnied with permission from @ZippyWharrgarbl

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ultan, Cliffside Fortress Along the Protodermis Lake

Leaving the speeder behind the grassy knoll, Ultan returned to see Korruhn summon a titan of shadow ten times his size, his entire body straining with the effort. Though he had detected something was off about the old cartographer, Shadow-infliction was not on his radar. 

"That's not good," Ultan had thought to himself, standing at the ready behind him, an emerald fireball aloft in each hand. Shadow Toa were unnatural, save as slaves for... unsavory forces. He recalled the arm injury so long ago that Korruhn had brought to him as a Matoran, and wondered if that had been the beginning of such malady. 

The shadow titan struck the fortress, toppling it with a single, crushing blow. Both the Toa and his armored assailant fell through the wreckage, and as they did Leklo appeared from the ruins with a flash, landing a well-placed slice against the latter with his blades. 

Then the armored being soared away through the air, as if he were lighter than a Gukko-chick. Things were never simple, Great Spirit or no Great Spirit, it seemed. 

Then, the flying warrior dove into the silver protodermis lake with hardly a sound, its shimmering service aglitter with moonlight and pulsating energy. The field grew quiet. The towering shadow creature lumbered to the lake's edge, while Leklo went to retrieve their Toa from the rubble. 

Ultan looked up to see that the protodermis lake was in fact leakage from the Great Spirit's massive head, no doubt infused with the volatile stuff of the energized variety. To submerge oneself in such substance was to test the Great Beings with fate, a coin toss for a kind of death, or something far worse. A cold feeling ran down his spine despite the warm wind.

The spot where the warrior had plummeted began to bubble violently.

"That's really not good."

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tuakana | Nuva Chamber, Ruins of Fire

"Powers?" the Aspect repeated, crunching the syllables between unseen teeth. "What kind of powers?"

@Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler

IC: Taja | Fau Swamp

Taja frowned. "I don't know. I know some Toa went out to explore the island, but I don't know if they were Toa of Light, and I don't know if they came here."

She looked sidelong at Whisper. "You think a Toa of Light had something to do with that?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

"They did all kinds of stuff. Shrinking things, fixing things, scrambling things." He shrugged, "I never had much interest in disks. I'm more of a rifle man." 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Whisper - Fau Swamp

"Something of Light did that. It's the only explanation I can think of for what we felt."  @Eyru

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

Hand resting on the hilt of her sword, senses keenly attuned to their surroundings, Sidra walked a slow circle around Viltia. Though she'd asked her to watch her back, Sidra couldn't help but steal the occasional glance back at her companion as they both worked. 

Sidra rarely paid attention to people. She took in the basic details - species, size, weapons, colour, and element -  the bare minimum needed to quickly evaluate what level of threat a being posed. One way or another, she'd rarely needed to know more than that. She knew not to get attached. 

But the more time she'd spent with Viltia, the more her guard had relaxed, and the more she'd started to take in the little details: her eager smile, her infectious energy, her sense of comfort and wonder at everything the world had to offer. She was undeniably naive, almost dangerously so, but she was also fearless, selfless, and kind, everything a true Toa should be, instead of the jaded, grizzled killers the war had turned so many of them into. 

Now, as the Toa stood in still silence, Sidra marveled at how the vibrant emerald and indigo of Viltia's armour perfectly complimented the abundance of vivid colours to be found in the swamp, simultaneously standing out and blending with the shifting shadows cast by the patchy canopy above. Her soft blue eyes were closed, her breaths steady, as she immersed her senses in the plantlife of the surrounding swamp. Viltia was in her element, in a very literal sense, and Sidra couldn't help but envy how wholly the Toa was attuned to the world around her.

She'd spent so long roaming the universes both old and new, searching for somewhere to call her own, but no matter how far she roamed, she doubted she would ever have the same kind of belonging that came so easily to Viltia.

She sighed softly, before turning away to continue her patrol, while she waited for Viltia to report her findings.  

@Kal the Guardian

  • Like 5

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-Metru-Koro @Toru Nui @Tarn

"When we decided to come here I didn't expect to meet anyone from the league, at least not anyone that would remember me." Mazor said to Gnabol. He paused for a moment.  Irna hadn't remembered him, was it possible that Mata-Nui had erased everyone's memories of him? But if he did then why did Ostrox remember him? He shook his head and continued walking. "The artifact...I belive it was known as the Krom Sphere. It was some sort of puzzle that could...affect things in the world around you." His hesitation to share details was pretty obvious.

  • Like 2

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Pridak - Coliseum]:

I eyed the two Toa facing me, listening to Rose’s words. Why did I listen? I couldn’t tell you. I just felt compelled for some forsaken reason to hear her out. So I did.

“I understand. And I’m sorry...” I said as she’d finished. I spoke quietly, briefly glancing down at my sword, breaking eye-contact with her, despite the weapon trained on me.

“I’m sorry I don’t remember any of it. it sounds glorious. You see, the day the league came to liberate your shores was the most important day of your life. But for me…?”

“For me it was just another day’s work.”


"You think just because you conquered the city you're invincible. But you're no king. You're no god. You're a failure, constantly hiding in a warsuit. And now that you're out of it..."


A failure?

The notion caught me completely off guard.

Never! No, I don’t think so. Well...maybe? No. Not entirely. Possibly? Fine, yes. If we’re being honest.

Sure, I failed. Failed at many things, quite often in fact. All the time. I’d failed thousands of years ago to create a fair society. All we'd wanted was our fair share. That's how you become a 'warlord': Ask for what is rightfully yours. And everything I'd done since has been one attempt after another to fix that. You look at what’s been going on lately? What can you call that, except failure?

If I never failed, these annoyances surrounding me would have been relegated to the scrap heap of history long ago and I would gaze upon a grateful universe from this throne towering above a functional, liberated city. But no, instead we were in a wreck, I was forced to activate the very Vahki we’d fought against just to bolster my numbers again and even those were less than ideal. What a conquest indeed!

And I was still waiting for confirmation that Metru Koro was turned to rubble. A few dozen survivors right on our doorstep and we just couldn’t get rid of them? No, instead the people I send out to do the work turn traitor with delusions of grandeur. Take this Toa mocking me, for example. Tried a backstab,, opportunist that he is, then spent the entire fight on the defensive, dodging like a prey Rahi. And now he was talking big smack. Give me a break.

And as for my being king: That’s no feeling. That's a fact.

"...you'll die like Mata Nui did."

I heard the crash, spotted the ACR that had busted through the door raising its weapon.

“You first!” I snapped and yanked Aurax into the path of the projectiles with my mask.

The movement off to my right barely registered. The next instant a searing hot pain spread across my side, the impact spun me sideways. My eyes snapped onto the hunched Toa. Oreius of the Maru...he and his ilk had resisted the league for as long as I can remember. But now he was the last. And he fought like he knew it too. I only just managed to keep my footing with the help of my sword to brace myself. I drew in a ragged breath. I hadn’t even felt the air being driven from my lungs by this cowardly attack.

I looked down, half expecting to see my insides spilled across the floor. The quickly spreading stain implied as much. But what should have been a fatal cut was a flesh wound. My breathing quicking as the adrenaline coursed through my veins, that old familiar feeling taking hold once again. I’d almost forgotten what it felt like, encased in the armor: War. My old friend.

I’d spent so much time commanding from the rear, dealing with my fellow regents, trying to build the society that grew in our wake...all far away from where the fighting was. And as time had passed, I had diminished until I practically lived in my armor. It kept me alive - but not living. No. I finally realized why I'd felt so low as of late, what had kept my spirits down and my mind unfocused:  I needed the pain, destruction, carnage. The smell of battle and the cries of the doomed and dying. This was where I came into my own, where I was home.

I could feel the strength return, gripped my sword tight and launched my counter-attack on Oreius.

 

OOC: Uh oh, is that a second health bar? Actually no. This one’s done. Stick a fork in ‘em.@Snelly@EmperorWhenua@Toru Nui@~Xemnas~@Kal the Guardian@Eyru@Tarn

 

  • Like 5

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC Stannis | Coliseum

As Oreius charged for Pridak a lamp at the far wall of the chamber caught him in its light and spread a wide shadow that danced across the rest of the floor. It was all a blur--it all happened so fast--and what happened defied all expectations--whatever it was seemed like pure magic. The effect itself was lost to the eyes, one moment there was nothing and then there was something, but a magician never reveals his secrets and the only thing that matters is the execution.

As the shadow of the former Toa Maru played across the polished blood-splattered floor it left something behind, a shade from the past, a phantom of dreams. 

There stood the wizened form of Stannis the Wanderer, present as if he had never even left, his silver eyes sadly observing Pridak finding his fate's terminus.

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 2

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC, Aurax and OTIS: Coliseum

Aurax yelped as he was telekinetically flung into the path of his ACR's plasma blasts. Luckily, plasma was his element. Aurax quickly willed the plasma fire to shift direction, and it smash harmlessly into a wall. As OTIS continued to lumber toward Pridak, arm blade out, Aurax ran over to where his scythe had fallen and grabbed it. In a repeat of what he did just moments before, Aurax ran at Pridak and leap at him, his swinging scythe aimed for his neck. But this time, there was no suit to protect the Barraki.

Long live the king...

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

IC, Whira: Ruins of Fire

Whira approached Cravious. "Hmmm, you wish to be Desecrated? What would drive someone to make such a request, I wonder? If you truly wish this, I can do it," she said to him.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

Edited by ~Xemnas~
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Ulkarr (Metru-Koro, The Taku, The Bridge)

"Excellent… one other thing. It would appear you have the ability to possess extraordinarily large vessels. How, may I ask, is this accomplished?"

@ZippyWharrgarbl@BULiK

 

IC: Achro and Waveahk (The Coliseum, Throne Room)

Achro clambered back to his feet. His side was losing, but he didn't want to miss Pridak get splattered regardless.

Suddenly, Waveahk burst through the window - creating another hole, rather than just go through the one he had made earlier. He was quite taken aback by what he saw. Not only was Pridak remarkably thinner than he was expecting, but Stannis was here, and he was alive.

@Vezok's Friend@EmperorWhenua@~Xemnas~@Kal the Guardian@Eyru@Tarn@Snelly

 

IC: NU-8020S (Po-Koro Gates, Vahki Transport)

"Are you referring to Metru Nui?" The speaker warbled out. "There is no record of a 'Metru-Koro' in my data-"

There was the distinctive buzzing sound of the Vahki Language for a moment. Then the Squad Leader spoke again. "Unidentified vehicles are approaching."

@Harvali

 

IC: Tekmo (The Moat, Keitara Island)

As Tekmo and Vulimai made touchdown, the parachute began to wither away into nothingness. Tekmo stumbled across the unusual composition of the landmass as he gently removed Vulimai from his person.

"Perfect landing. I believe that's the Captain - the other one - over there... it's... it's hard to imagine that this was where we used to live. The sky is... steel."

@Sparticus147@BULiK

 

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, The Taku, Cargo Bay, Yaushe)

"...The engine noise stopped. We've landed, or we're falling, which I don't think is happening." Navu goes to see what's happening outside.

@ZippyWharrgarbl@Taka Nuvia

 

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire, Nuva Chamber)

Enra shook her head. "Never heard of them. Where do you get these Kanook - Kanaka - Kono - ah screw it - magic disks?"

@Nato the Traveler@Eyru

 

IC: Gnabol (Metru-Koro, Village Infirmary)

"Fine. If what you're saying is true, then... I don't know. Just... tell me these things, in the future, OK? This is the sort of thing I should know."

Gnabol entered the infirmary, following after Nale.

@Smudge8@Tarn

Edited by Toru Nui
  • Like 1

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Oh um,” Kanohi blushed beneath his armor of broken masks, “well Metru-Koro is a refugee camp to the southwest of us, a little over a day’s worth of walking. That’s where most of the refugees from Metru-Nui ended up. I thought you might have come from there, their village is a lot bigger than us, and has more scavenged tech. I was worried that the League—

Arkius coughed and lightly pushed against Kanohi’s back, and he blushed a darker burnt red. Had he said something out of turn? He began to drum his masks with unease, just as he heard the Vahki’s words.

He strained his optics, he couldn’t make out the shapes very well. It was clearly some sort of collection of vehicles, looked like all of them had wheels.

Once again Kanohi could feel the incomplete telescopic lens weight heavy on him. He had to prioritize that. What if these were the Skakdi?

OOC: @Toru Nui

… 

IC “Collector” - Stone Ruins

Collector shook their head and answered Jutori, “It’s … I can’t imagine them building this without help. The land is barren, there are no resources here, I … they must have had help. They must have.” Or else Po-Koro didn’t need them.

Their optics strained to focus, “I think I spy Kanohi, he’s one of my friends. He’s a bit of an odd one, wears broken masks as armor instead of melting them down into proper armor.

They drove up to the Vahki Transport, yes it was Kanohi, his eyes wide as Collector drove up. “Hello, Kanohi. Much has … changed in Po-Koro I see.

Oh, um yes,” Kanohi nodded with a smile, “it’s good to see you, Collector. And you brought Toa? Is … is there Toa Vashni? And … Kilo, right?” His smile widened and his hands drummed happily, though Collector looked away, wincing.

It’s a relief to know you three survived,” Kanohi declared, “I don’t – I’m, do you need anything mended? My Kiril Staff can help regenerate your vehicles, oh, if you need disks, we have started making Kanoka. Mostly just Disks of Regeneration, but Sucordak has started making some Disks of Weaken and a few disks of Freezing.

Collector looked away, their reptilian lips pouting. “Th-that is great, friend. Really.

Oh um, Collector, you are smart?” Kanohi said suddenly. At first Collector felt patronized, but then Kanohi said quietly with fidgeting hands, “I have been trying to build a telescopic lens for my mask, but I keep stalling. I … it would help the village. Do you think you could help me? Maybe we can give you a mask in exchange, I think you used to want one, right?

Oh um, of course. I would be happy to help. What else are friends for?” Collector’s lips relaxed into a smile, albeit a smile that was quite unpracticed.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Snelly @Tarn

@Toru Nui Hopefully I didn’t go overboard here, just got hit by inspiration while composing this.

  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Aurax

Location - The Coliseum (4, 9), 50th Floor Throne Room

With - (Great Being) Aurax, Pridak, Stannis, Skyra, Rose, Waveahk, Archo, NPC Vortixx, Oreius

 

The staff of command halted Saybo’s every action and filled his mind with doubt. He would try to reach for his pistol to shoot Pridak, but immediately doubted if he was supposed to be firing on Aurax instead.

Saybo had enough mental control to not do anything against his allies, but not enough to break free from the Vahki’s command. He couldn’t even take a step. He had tried that already and he had started running to stop Oreius from attacking Aurax, or was it Pridak? No, it was better to remain still until the command wore off or one of his allies could subdue him safely.
 

OOC: @Eyru @Toru Nui @Snelly @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Vezok's Friend @EmperorWhenua

 

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Uh,” Viltia opened her optics. “Uh…

She looked around and spotted where Sidra had moved. “Uh…….

Viltia looked down at her feet as if to confirm what she had felt. No way. “There’s… uh… well… It’s a… You know like a…

She looked at Sidra with a look of confusion, “There’s a giant metal Toa foot under us. And uh… I think there might be even more buried under the swamp.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Cravious - Skakdi of Lightning - Zakazian

Location - Ruins of Fire

With - Whira

 

A being who looked much like a Toa, except maybe a little taller (which made the being much shorter than Cravious), walked over to him. The being’s armor was jet black with two deep purple eyes that were like his own, craving to overcome and profit from all that they saw. Cravious was definitely in the right place.

"Hmmm, you wish to be Desecrated? What would drive someone to make such a request, I wonder? If you truly wish this, I can do it,” she, or so it sounded to Cravious, said.

What would drive someone?” Cravious scoffed, “Like all others, I seek to gain more power. And all the benefits that power would provide.” Namely, more widgets. “But first I must know your wish, or so I’ve been told. What do you want me to accomplish for you? Or would you rather take this outside? I understand Aspects don’t work well with others.” Cravious glanced at everyone else in the large room. There was clearly a tall blue being looking their way.

 

OOC: @~Xemnas~

  • Like 1

-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"A... giant foot?" A few weeks ago, such an idea would have seemed utterly preposterous to her. 

Now, though, she knew the universe she'd lived in for her entire existence had been a giant machine, and if the ancient inhabitants of that world had originally come from this one, then it stood to reason that the technology used to create Mata Nui would have as well. The hill, though decently large, looked far too small for this apparent foot to belong to a being the scale of Mata Nui's destroyed head, so was this foot part of some destroyed prototype, a failed second universe, or something else?

"Well then, I guess we're not the first people to fall from the sky in part of a giant robot," she finally said to Viltia, gesturing vaguely in the direction she guessed the distant shape of Mata Nui's skull to be in. "This one looks like it's been here a while." 

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - Metru-Koro (Infirmary)

The Krom Sphere? Nale had never heard of it, and Mazor didn't seem keen on giving away too much information about it. An ominous feeling crept up on her. "Affect things? Like how?"

The inside of the infirmary looked about as good as the outside. The Fa-Toa headed down a hallway and found a room that apparently been used to hold patients with cots lining the walls, lacking partitions. It was fairly intact--enough to take care of anyone in need, she thought. From what Nale could tell, the villagers that had been staying in here had evacuated long before the building was struck...at least, she hoped so. "This seems to be as good as it gets at the moment. Like I said, you've arrived at a difficult time. Once the village begins treating the wounded and working on repairs, things should stabilize."

@Toru Nui@Smudge8

IC: Rose - Pridak's Throne Room

She was already angry. The Toa of Fire seemed to exist in a perpetual state of the emotion, except during the small moments of comfort she'd spent with Skyra. Pridak's dismissal of what he'd done to her village didn't make it worse, but instead in Rose's mind further justified her entire existence as a walking tank, designed to stomp all over the League and their conquests. It was satisfying to watch Oreius cut into him, and it was satisfying to squeeze the trigger of her firework revolver once more, aiming for the injury the warlord had just sustained. The tears dried up, and the blazing blue of her optics returned. "Pridak..."

"...you're a brakas."

@Snelly@EmperorWhenua@Toru Nui@~Xemnas~@Kal the Guardian@Eyru@Vezok's Friend

IC: Jutori - Desert, En Route to Po-Koro

I know that guy. Small...island?

The four-wheeler came to a halt. Jutori grabbed his sledgehammer and stepped out, almost stumbling when he realized the vehicle was higher off the ground than he'd anticipated. It was somewhat relieving to the Ba-Toa to find someone he was familiar with in this village, and he waved to the Fe-Matoran as he approached. "Kanohi! It's Jutori, I guess we haven't seen eachother since before, well..." he gestured to his new form.

@Snelly@pokemonlover360@Harvali

  • Like 1

tourguidesig.png.df8f3a89a9671f725282af20498a926b.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The following post is the result of a jam between @Conway, @Keeper of Kraata and myself. I would like to thank them profusely for collaborating with me on this!

IC: Metru-Koro

Keitara practically dragged the two former Leaguers into a hut that was still (mostly) intact.

Once they were inside, the Av-Toa turned to face them. Her mask was smeared with dust and soot, though her already somewhat battered armor seemed little the worse for wear from her latest stunt.

Kei looked up, making a rare attempt to meet her friends' eyes. What they saw there was a being who was scared, felt utterly out of her league, but with a core of metal that was determined to see things through.

"First things first. Are… are you okay?" She asked, unable to hide a slight tremor from her voice.

 

“I’m alright. Looks like there’s some hope for peace talks. And aside from Ostrox, the familiar faces I’ve run into haven’t tried to kill me, so there’s that.” Skorm spoke the truth; he was weary (his pre-battle nap could only go so far), but in one piece. He turned to Irna, putting a hand on her arm. “You looked pretty shaken up out there, though.”

 

“It’s nothing,” Irna said, shaking her head. In truth, the appearance of this Mazor character had rattled her more than she could quite understand — more than just guilt or confusion. It was as though seeing him had pulled at something in the back of her mind, the part of her brain that kept her balanced, centered.

 

“Really, it’s nothing,” she repeated, almost insisting — before turning all her attention back to her friend. “How are you, Keitara? You should be resting.”

 

Concern was written clearly on the mask bearer's face, but she chose to accept Irna's statement at face value. "You aren't wrong. I feel like a rotten bula fruit, haven't eaten in what could feasibly be called my entire life, and just had the dooziest dream of all time."

Keitara launched into a description of her nightmare, in vivid detail. "It didn't feel like a dream" she finished, looking from Skorm to Irna. "It felt more like… I don't know. Dreams don't hurt like that did. I feel like the heat from that cliff actually scalded me. My… the kraata didn't like it either. The thing's been squirming around my insides like a game of pinball and, frankly, it is not pleasant."

She let out a sigh, then continued. "The point I'm trying to make here is: there's a chain of islets at the far southern tip of this island. Something… something is calling me there. I think I should go. And with…" She paused as a massive roar split the pre-dawn sky "...that happening, I think it's time we got some answers. If whoever did this to me is there, then they know something that other Aspect we ran into does not. And maybe they know something about how to stop the mother of all Tahtorahk out there. I mean… it's better than throwing spears at it and praying it dies. We'd be dead beings praying to a dead god…"

Realizing she'd been babbling due to her nerves, Kei quietened down and listened to what the others had to say.

 

Skorm leaned against the wall of the hut, scratching at his mask. “I’ll be honest, a part of me doesn’t like the idea of trying to find answers from these… Aspects. The one that healed us was alright, but I sensed that he was made of pure Shadow. Shadow doesn’t mean evil, of course, but I can’t say I entirely trust them to have the same priorities as us.” Reflecting, Skorm thought back to his liberation, when his malfunctioning Kanohi had separated him into his most primal parts. The manifestations of the light and shadow within him had held barely been sentient, scarcely comprehensible; he barely understood their brief experience.

But,, he said, “If you’re having visions of some sort… it must be important. But it would do us well to be careful.”

 

Keitara nodded. "Absolutely. Every time I charge into something, it gets people hurt. I… I acknowledge that I have a tendency to act impulsively. That's why I'm reluctant to do this alone. That's why… I wanted to ask if either of you would be willing to accompany me. We'll be heading across the island, it might be a good excuse to visit some of the other refugee settlements and try to come up with some kind of defense against the Doomsday Lizard there."

A flush crept across the warrior's cheeks. "I'm sorry if I'm being selfish. And you're of course free to say no. It's just…"

Kei took a deep breath as she carefully selected her next words. "Sorilax, the Aspect from before, said that my kraata carried light energy. Also, um… tha-that in order to create one… y-you need a… a b-beating heartlight." Kei shivered, and a slight crack appeared in her voice. "Someone died to make this. Someone died for me. Either that o-or I… I k-...I ki…" Kei shook her head violently. "No. No, no, no no nononono. I refuse to accept that. We need help, and I need… I want answers. If you think this is a bad idea, I'll take your advice into consideration. But if not… your help would mean the world to me" the Av-Toa finished softly.

 

Irna paused. She didn’t like the idea of leaving the village again, not so soon — not after an attack like this, and with too many fighters gone missing, and with Mazor…. It was too much to leave to chance. To leave to others who didn’t know, didn’t know how bad things could get, like her.

 

But she remembered Keitara almost dying out in the swamp the last time she had tried to get to the islets. She remembered Kei shaking when she met that Nynrah Ghost, a piece of a history that had been out of her reach. And, above all, Irna remembered Kei standing up for her that morning — had it truly only been a single day? — and defending her against Sans.

 

“We’ll have to travel fast,” Irna said. “Things are too tumultuous for us to stray from Metru-Koro for too long.”

 

She placed a hand on Kei’s shoulder.

 

“But I will go with you.”

 

Skorm pushed himself off the wall, nodding. “I’ll go too. I’ve done what I owed Tekmo; I can leave. But Kei, whatever happened with your… kraata… you have to know, its not your fault. I know what it’s like to live knowing that you only exist because someone else died. I don’t know how I was created, but I know that somewhere, an av-matoran had to disappear to do it. I don’t remember him; his dreams, his desires, his sorrows… they’re all gone. And even if you don’t count that, well… Irna could tell you what I did in the League.”

 

Skorm sighed, placing his hand over Irna’s on Keitara’s shoulder. “I’m not proud of it, but I’ve accepted it.”

 

Keitara smiled, genuinely and warmly. Reaching out, she embraced her friends, pulling them close.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. If… I swear I'll make this up to you someday. If I can ever help either of you please, please let me know. You… you are more important to me than words could ever convey. Thank you. Thank you…"

As the trio began preparations, Kei couldn't help running over what her friends were doing for her in her mind. She felt honored, and above all grateful. She hadn't been lying. She knew she would give anything for Skorm and Irna. Whatever she was about to learn about her past, she prayed that something within it would be of help to those she treasured.

  • Like 4

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | Fau Swamp

Taja didn't respond. A Toa wouldn't do something like that, right? Poison an entire swath of the swamp with toxic light? She couldn't believe it; there had to be another explanation.

They continued walking in silence.

@Nato the Traveler

 

 

IC: Oreius | Throne Room, the Coliseum

Oreius's first strike drew blood, but the second was not so successful.

Pridak caught the Toa's sword with his own, the two weapons throwing off sparks as they clashed. The warlord's frail appearance belied his strength: as they struggled, Oreius was surprised to realize that Pridak's strength easily matched his own. He had worn a suit of armour for the extra firepower, not because he needed it to survive. Even surrounded by enemies, Pridak was unafraid. His Kanohi confirmed it: Pridak's weaknesses appeared in his brain one by one, but fear of the fight was not one of them.

No—Pridak loved the fight. Oreius didn't need his mask to know this: he could see it in his face. The warlord's shark-like eyes were filled with a raging joy that had been absent a moment ago. The Barraki was not suited to rule. Takadox would have made a better king: he was sly and played politics well, and he avoided open conflict whenever possible. But Pridak was a conqueror at heart. He didn't fight to win a kingdom; he fought for its own sake. The throne was just a bonus: the genocide of the Matoran was its own reward.

With a snarl, Pridak pushed Oreius's sword back and counterattacked. The Toa of Fire barely blocked it in time, and the impact sent a shock up his arm. He stumbled back, caught off guard by the strength of the blow, and Pridak followed up with another strike that sent his weapon spinning out of his hand. It clattered to the throne room floor.

Pridak was nothing if not efficient. He had disarmed his opponent in only two swings of his sword, and now the third fell like lightning, aimed to cut the Toa open like gutting a fish--

Raising his bare hands, Oreius caught the sword by the blade. He grimaced in pain, but Inu's gift held true. Protected by the strength of his love, the expected blood did not flow.

Pridak may have been surprised to see the Toa unharmed by his attack, but he wasn't caught off guard. With both arms raised, Oreius had left himself wide open, and the Barraki wasted no time taking advantage of the opportunity. Stepping in, he raised a foot and kicked Oreius in the chest, knocking the breath from the Toa's lungs and sending him flying backward to crash to the floor.

@Vezok's Friend

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire, Nuva Chamber)

Enra shook her head. "Never heard of them. Where do you get these Kanook - Kanaka - Kono - ah screw it - magic disks?"

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

"People forged them, same as they do with Kanohi," he replied. 

2 minutes ago, Eyru said:

IC: Taja | Fau Swamp

They continued walking in silence.

IC: Whisper - Fau Swamp

The Aspect didn't broach the subject again, deciding better than to push her luck. After a while longer of travelling, the first signs of the Grand Temple began to come into sight, the scattered cobblestones of an overgrown path, and collapsed brickwork from long-fallen pillars. "We're close," Whisper said quietly, as they passed beneath a vine-entangled archway that had once marked the entrance to a fallen spire. "The entrance is around here somewhere." 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - Pridak's Throne Room -

The pesky Vahki didn't last long against Skyra, not much more than metal scrap once Skyra had stopped firing her Midak. She turned her attention back to Pridak and the others. Things seemed to be going well. Pridak was no longer in his armor and was attacking crazier than usual. 

But it seemed like all this was coming to a sudden end. Skyra could see that Pridak was as good as dead now, there wasn't much more she could do but watch with a smile. Oh, and reload her Cordak Blaster as well, just in case of whatever. 

@Vezok's Friend@~Xemnas~@EmperorWhenua@Kal the Guardian@Tarn @Toru Nui

 

IC: Vashni - Desert, En Route to Po-Koro -

Vashni stepped off her bike and waved at Kanohi. "Hello, Kanohi. It's good to see you again."

@pokemonlover360@Harvali@Tarn

  • Like 1


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vulimai (The Keitara Inflatable???)

"...It's..It's hard to imagine that this was where we used to live. The sky is...Steel."

"Don't lose yourself yet Toa, we can spend time staring at...Mata-Nui back at Metru-Koro. Come on, let's go and meet up with Captain Knichou so we can get off this floating deathtrap before it sinks."

Punctuating her final point, Vulimai pointed towards the edges of the large raft, as the energized protodermis of the lake, though slowly, was surely and certainly consuming and melting away at all of theirs's temporary sanctuary. Moving towards Knichou's landing spot, Vulimai hoping that the Toa of iron has a way off of this.

OOC: @Toru Nui @BULiK

IC: Sala (The Air Suva)

As the two talked, Sala was glad that his intervention had saved the three of them at least a few hours from Sorilax's lecturing. Listening to Nixie, a few oddities came to his mind as she spoke. The Ga-Matoran seemed a bit flustered in their speech, almost a bit cross-wired some might say, but maybe that's just a constant with chroniclers, Sala certainly couldn't claim he wasn't the same way. But although they seemed a bit nervous, Sala couldn't see anything off with them and was inclined to trust them if not ask them a few personal question...Not at the moment of course.

Directing his attention to Sorilax, Sala heard Sorilax's offer to Nixie and was for a moment, surprised about Sorilax mentioning the taboos. Sala wondered if mentioning their goals concerning such dark powers was worth it, but Sala quickly figured that mentioning the taboos couldn't cause any harm as it was unlikely that Nixie knew what they were or what their purpose was.

Turning away from Nixie, Sala began to scan the nearby walls, scraping away moss and vines that grew on them in order to peer at whatever ancient hieroglyphs may lie beneath. "Yeah, it's nice we met someone else here who is willing to explore the unexplored. Speaking of which, what have you found out so far?"

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Oh, yeah. Viltia too looked in the vague direction of the giant skull that was no doubt still sitting in the distance. That made sense. Although it seemed like this one was much smaller. Hey, maybe there was something in this one’s head, too!

Viltia absently looked south as a brakas shouted a little louder than it should be able to with normal lungs. “Totally. A super long time, it seems.” Indeed, when she had been sensing below them, the roots were deep and strong from many years, maybe hundreds or more.

She tried to hide it, but a smile slowly crept along her face as she came up with an idea, “Okay, so I know we need to get back, but I really want to see if we can’t find this guy’s head. That’s where Metru Nui was in ours, so who knows what we might find inside. Maybe something to help out Le-Metru Nuva!

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nixie | Fau Swamp, Air Suva

“Yes, something to write with would be great. I haven’t been able to get reception for my iStone out here in the… well wherever here is,” Nixie replied to Sorilax’s questions about supplies. “Some food would be good too, thanks. I haven’t had anything decent to absorb energy from or eat since Metru-Koro. And there’s certainly been nothing worth trying to document for editing later.”

She accepted what Sorilax offered even while turning her attention to the space around them. There was a lot she wanted to say, and honestly not any reason to speak. However, the matoran in the weird looking warsuit did ask a question. It’d be rude to ignore him. The old her probably would have ignored him. New world, new… Nixie.

“I found this hole,” Nixie gestured at the pit trap, “which is good. Because now we know where the hole is. I also found out there’s matoran lettering on the walls, but the words talk about something I don’t know. Something about change and impermanence and cycles and Kaita. You wouldn’t happen to have any ideas of what “see with eyes unclouded” would mean, would you?” 

Sala’s investigations along the base of the suva proved delightfully rewarding with the revealing of several small panels of distressed mural paintings. The panels showed images of rahi in flight, some ridden by dark swirling clouds. In the next panel over the rahi lay on the ground, defeated by a group of figures Sala only could imagine as toa. However, further inspection of future panels revealed six strange looking bipeds, with tall spinal crests and strange staff-like tools in their hands standing atop the toa from the prior panels. At last, the final panel Sala revealed a large being made of three of the toa standing triumphant and surrounded by a crown of stars. A symbol had been carved into the chest of the large being: a strange looking eight pointed star. It glowed with a dark luminescence, and seemed to call to something deep within Sala’s subconscious. 

OOC: @Kal the Guardian, @Sparticus147
 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Fau Swamp, Ruins of Air

Whisper and Taja made their way through the swamp unsure if they escaped any harmful effects of the poisonous light. Little did Taja know her dip in the waters of the toxic swamp exposed her to a terrible fate: Corodi. In a week she would experience symptoms of chest pain, and the occasional painful breath. Months later, if Taja survived that long, she’d find herself having trouble breathing at all as her lungs turned to glass. Whisper, for all her powers, could not spare Taja this fate.

Scaling a tall patch of roots, Taja and Whisper found himself staring out into the dead of night and a moonlit clearing There, in the center, rose a massive ruin of stone and vines. It looked like a grand ziggurat bisected, with the flat surface covered in hieroglyphs unknown to Taja. Closer inspection with illumination would reveal them to depict matoran offering prayers and platitudes to higher powers. At the top of the ziggurat Whisper made out a large gong glinting with the moonlight filling the clearing. She knew the gong well, though she’d never heard its voice. A large rectangular doorway at the base of the ziggurat awaited without a door to stop them...

OOC: @Nato the Traveler, @Eyru

 

IC: Nektann, Tahtorak of Rain | Nearing the Eastern Shore

The tahtorak of rain continued his wake of destruction and mournful downpour ever closer toward the shore, and the Rig. Soon, the storm clouds on the skyline heralded the coming destruction, and all in The Rig heard the baleful roar. The roar brought fear to the heartiest raiders and sailors, and many rushed to their boats, hoping to free anchor and sail out to see to escape the coming tempest from the depths of Irnakk's Tooth. Others, chose to stay and do their best to stave off what damage might be inflicted to their hope. For all, it was the final moment before the storm: to fight, or to flee?

OOC: If you have a character at The Rig, time to make your choice. Are you staying, or are you running?

  • Like 2

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"That's not going to be easy," she pointed out, "This is just the foot. We don't know if it's attached to the rest, or if the rest is even anywhere nearby." 

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Oh,” Viltia said, deflating a little, “Yeah you’re right. Who knows where all the parts might be.” She perked up again, “Hey, we just found you something to scout out, then! Maybe I could even help out if the village can spare me.” Viltia rubbed her hands together, “And then learning about forging in the evenings. I’m so ready.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

  • Like 1

-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"It's definitely something worth investigating," she nodded, "This place has a lot of history." She tapped at the exposed metal with her foot, wondering just how long it had been buried down there for. "We should probably head back now. Maybe someone who's been at the village longer might know more about the terrain, if there are other large hills or other outcroppings that might be hiding something like this." 

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Yeaaaah, you’re right. Let’s go, then.” Viltia turned and walked a few steps farther up the hill  before stopping and turning around, looking slightly embarrassed, “Okay, so I just realized with us using your Kanohi I have no idea how to get back.” She also failed to recognize that they could use Sidra’s mask to get back much faster.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"I can teleport us back as well, if you're alright with one more trip," she offered. "If not, we'll have to trek back North-West."

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Ysocla - Tactical Panda:

Right, so that didn’t work. We’ll give it one more try before declaring the failure of diplomacy. Let’s put things in more perspective for her, since she still seems stuck on her high horse.

Ysocla’s eyes had narrowed as the warlord finished her stubbornly refusing her help. It was an expression that Korio and Yumiwak could recognize as her irritation brewing beneath the surface. If things continued Ysocla was going to take drastic actions. The engineer took note of the titan’s glance to her leader. More active convincing was required. She pressed down on the table to lift herself back to her feet, the sudden bang of the impact coming off a bit louder than she had anticipated. There was not time to waste though.

I think you might be a bit confused about some things,” she began. “First of all, you don’t have any idea who I am. Let me be clear, I am quite curious about where you come from and what your problem is. But a lot of why I offer my assistance is from a genuine desire to help, something I know you can figure out with ease,” she continued, tapping the side of her head. “Do not confuse my motivations with the usual opportunistic thugs on this cursed rock. Some of us have some positive aspirations.

Secondly, don’t undersell the benefit of allies. The chance to have help in this land doesn’t come by very often, especially help that isn’t requested. One thing I’ve learned all too well is that injuries,” she said, prodding at Zataka’s wounded side with the tip of her cane, “are much easier to deal with when there’s someone else to watch your blind spots.

Third, at the end of the day, you’re going to have to convince Lady Yumiwak before you’re getting any help. Not because Korio and I are mindless drones who can’t act without her approval, but simply because you’re the newcomer in an established group. The onus is on you to give us a reason to trust you. And if you decide that it’s not worth it then fair enough, but you’re not getting off this ship without a good reason so if you have something important to do it’s getting put on hold. This right here is your chance to not be a prisoner for however long Lady Yumiwak deigns to keep you. Keep that in mind when making your decision.”

If she gives another condescending reply again, then so help me...

 OOC: @Tarn@Vezok's Friend@EmperorWhenua

IC Kilo-M9 - Po-koro:

NUVA chamber presents unique problem. According to allies with direct testimony, great discs are no longer present. Chamber is unable to open without new discs.

Simplest solution to problem is creating new great discs. Steps to creating great discs is unknown. This Unit has no knowledge of forging discs. Limited number of great discs implies forging process is difficult. Discs have power magnitudes above conventional kanoka.

Possibility: Use existing discs to create new great discs. Combine powers of similar discs to create more powerful discs.

Issues with plan: Combining discs into more powerful discs is not possible. Merged discs change abilities but do not gain power levels.

Possible solution: Spear of Fusion. Records are vague, Spear may function on objects as well as organics. If correct, spear may be used to fuse similar discs to stronger variants of same power.

Number of level 1 Po-Metru weakness discs required for Po-Metru great disc: 256 discs. Likely easier to forge than single great disc.

Current Objectives: Travel to Po-koro with allies; Obtain Spear of Fusion from Ally Nale or Arkius; Test potential of object fusion; acquire test discs and test disc fusion; Create great disc; Provide driving tips to Ally Jutori.

The machine spent most of the drive over observing the landscape for key structures to add to its topographical map of the region. To some the occasional hills were very similar in nature, but to the eyes of the machine every detail stood out. Despite the occasional drifting courtesy of the inexperienced driver, the ride was a relatively smooth one without any nefarious encounters, leaving plenty of time for planning.

Confirming arrival in Po-koro. Allies Kanohi and Arkius identified.

USURPERS DETECTED. Transport identified. Entering combat mode. Charging containment blast. Identifying number of hostiles...

While the group of organics caught up with one another, their metallic companion had entered a combat stance, swords drawn and tail raised. Red eyes aglow, the mechanical enforcer’s gaze did not leave the group of its replacements at it spoke but one question to the group.

Why are Usurpers present?”

OOC: @Snelly@Tarn@Harvali@Toru Nui

  • Like 4

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9  Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Korio Karasha - Tactical Panda II

The bang that indicated Ysocla getting to her feet startled Kor, who himself was on the verge of giving their captive a piece of his mind. He chose to instead lean back in his chair, hands behind his head, giving a smug look to Zataka and nodding along as Ysocla spoke.

And hey, between the two Skakdi she was the more articulate one, anyway.

@EmperorWhenua@pokemonlover360@Vezok's Friend

Edited by Tarn

tourguidesig.png.df8f3a89a9671f725282af20498a926b.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-Metru-Koro-Ruined Infirmary @Tarn  @Toru Nui

Once inside the building Mazor moved over to a bed and began placing the sleeping skaklets on it one by one, grabbing blankets where avalible to wrap them up. He paused again and turned to face Gnabol. "I had hoped to cut all ties with my past when setting out," He said. "I'm sorry I didn't mention any of this, I didn't think that it would ever be relevant."

He got back to work. While three of the babies he had been carying were already asleep but one of them was being really squirmy. "It's hard to describe. It was some kind of puzzle, and as I used it I fell into a trance. I felt like someone else was guiding me, and when I was done... drastic things had happened."  He felt a lump in his throat. "I-I belive it was what caused the changes in the sky in the days before the crash."

  • Like 3

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Wow, okay so I may have forgotten about your teleporting in the same sentence I mentioned it,” she covered her mask with her hand in embarrassment before shaking her head at herself. She walked towards Sidra and took a deep breath she didn’t realize she took as she mentally prepared for the shadow travel, “We can teleport. I want to get used to it in case I ever make a mask like yours.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi and “Collector” - Po-Koro

Kanohi’s optics widened and nodded. “Jutori, I … I don’t think I saw you since I scouted the Coliseum. Um, sorry about panicking then. I … probably was a bit overbearing.” He blushed underneath his armor of masks, “It’s good to see all of you. Do … do you need anything fixed? I can fix your gear.

A thought crossed his mind as he looked over the group, “Vashni, you have been in my mind before, I … I think you might need to go in it again. I had a vision again and I … there was a raid by Skakdi on Po-Koro, the Taku came to our rescue and fought it off, but in the wake of it, well, there are rumors a crime was committed. We … I might need some help deciding what to—

He was interrupted suddenly by Kilo’s agitation.The Fe-Matoran could see the glint of blades, the tension in Kilo’s posture. He … he was so lifelike. And if he fought, he could die. Anyone of them could die, Toa, Vahki, or anyone else.

Without thinking he dove between the two mechanical forces arms spread wide. He stumbled as he turned around between the two forces, facing each of them one at a time, trying to use his body as a shield.

L-lets stay calm,” his metal jaws chattered beneath his masks, “t-too many have died already. Both native to this island, and to the old universe. The Vahki just arrived in their transport, I do not know why they have come, but they do not seem hostile. Kilo, forgive me  I … I am an ignorant fool, in many ways. I did not know much of Metru-Nui. Who have they usurped?

Collector meanwhile stared at Kanohi, their body tensed. Fool, if this became a fight the Fe-Matoran would be in the crosshairs of both machines. And while Kilo seemed … more complicated, Vahki were simplistic, and colder than any Vortixx. Collector would have to knock Kanohi out of the way if things escalated. 

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Toru Nui @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @Tarn

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: NU-8020S (Po-Koro Gates, Vahki Transport, Exterior)

There was another burst of Vahki buzzing that came out of the speaker before it shut down. The right-side door of the Transport opened, and out stepped NU-8020S, a Freeze Kanoka firmly in her mandibles.

"Hostile intent detected. What is your malfunction, prototype?"

@pokemonlover360@Harvali@Tarn@Snelly

 

IC: Tekmo (The Moat, Keitara Island)

Tekmo followed Vulimai, bouncing across the island to where Knichou was. "This makes no sense, and yet it’s working."

@Sparticus147@BULiK

 

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire, Nuva Chamber)

"Yeah, I don’t know what those are either."

@Nato the Traveler@Eyru

 

IC: Gnabol (Metru-Koro, Village Infirmary)

Gnabol removed the children from his person and onto the soft beds around him, with a combination of telekinesis and actually using his hands.

"OK... so where's the Sphere now?"

@Smudge8@Tarn

  • Like 1

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, Piraka Fortress

The ground trembled as the hulking red-and-silver frame of the aggressor fell into the sea from the collapsing fortress, sending a spray of protodermis lapping up the shores, which were now rapidly expanding due to the collapse of the fortress' outer rampart. The Shadow Toa was so focused and strained in controlling the beast he had created, that he failed to notice the precipice that he stood on was quickly becoming a diminutive island.

The act of summoning the monstrosity tethered to his arms, and channeling the elemental energy necessary to produce and maintain it, was incredibly taxing on Korruhn's body and mind. With every tug at the long, jet-black sinews of tar running from his wrists to the Shadow Being, he could feel his servos and connecting muscular structure strain and grind, piston fuel beginning to boil in his veins, and muscles began filling with lactic acid to inform him that his muscles were quickly running out of oxygen. His head pounded, and if he were able to sweat, he'd have been sweating profusely. With one final pull to the right, a bead of energized protodermis licked up the side of his small island, finding provenance on his foot. The sudden sensation was enough to break the Toa's mighty concentration.

With a crack not unlike a whip, the shadow tendrils snapped free from his wrists, rapidly recoiling into the body of the Shadow Being. Without guidance, and the influx of power, the Being began to teeter, it's body being shoved violently to and fro in the tumultuous current of the disturbed see that was now up to it's knees. A great, vestigial wave from the fall of Axonn crashed into the Being's left side, already cambered, hitting it square in the waist. It fell to the right, but as it began to collapse into the sea, the Being began to disintegrate, it's particles seemingly defying gravity and dissipating into the shadow of night. As the carcass of the Being hit the sea, it was no more than a grain of sand.

On the precipice, Korruhn's consciousness was rapidly fading; the attack had sapped every last joule of energy he had, and then some. His eyelids grew to the weight of portcullis', his muscles and servos became non-responsive, and the world around him began to spin in his optical receptors. The Toa tried desperately to fight through it, but he had no strength left to muster.

The last thing his compatriots saw was the limp body of Korruhn drop to it's knees, and then fall forward, off the island and into the Protodermis Sea...

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @The Captain @~Xemnas~ @Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 3

dssig.png.301aee4dd3d966b1ed8790511b44ef22.png

"One day, we will punish those that harm us by erasing them from our collective memory. Every trace gone. Every connection severed. A stranded death sentence in the shores of eternity. Only then will they know justice, and we peace."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 7:25 PM, Conway said:

IC: Parnassus | Irnakk's Tooth

"I can get behind that!" Parnassus said, throwing their arms wide. "What are we waiting for, then? We'd better get this show on the road!"

OOC: @Burnmad @Nato the Traveler @Sparticus147 @Keeper of Kraata

-Void

OOC: Timeskipping Barius & co. about an hour into the future; enough time for them to descend the mount and initiate celebrations.

IC: Barius - Base of Irnakk's Tooth

The warband was in the midst of celebration. As the party had descended the volcano with Barius and without Boss, any who held surprise or disappointment at the development were wise enough not to voice as much. Instead, the clamoring Warskaks directed their energy into obeying their new leader's first command: To celebrate. They certainly did not need to be told twice.

Swiftly, they had rolled out the best of their libations, combining those which they had brought for the road with the larger (and finer) stock that had been looted from Po-Koro. For food, they had pooled half the rations they had brought with them, and added to that a variety of wild game that had been collected and cured since leaving Fort Nektann. A small party had left to scour the surrounding area for fresher meat. The series of fires which stood around the camp were fed until they had doubled in size, beating the encroaching dark of the night back beyond the great circle formed by their vehicles.

Presently, Barius reclined on the hood of the E. Street Wagon, at the center of a chaotic frenzy of drink and dance, listening to the increasingly discordant playing of various amateur musicians. On either side of the late Boss' vehicle, an overturned drum and a hastily-fashioned brushwood throne marked the seats of honor that had been reserved for Drukarus and Parnassus, respectively. Officially guests to the warband, the two represented simultaneously great assets and great threats to Barius' burgeoning rule-- and he knew well that threats and assets alike were to be kept close at hand.

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Nato the Traveler @Keeper of Kraata @Conway @Unreliable Narrator By the way, Kughs, is there anything left behind by Boss in the Wagon?

IC: Morangad - Fau Swamp

"Shall we continue then, Morangad?"

"Let us," the Tiokaha replied, beginning to walk once more. "We should be close to our destination, if my memory serves--"

Even as he spoke, the underbrush gave way to a clearing, and the Ruins of Air stood before them, illuminated dimly with filtered shafts of moonlight.

"Ah," He muttered in surprise. "We're here."

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Nato the Traveler @Eyru @Unreliable Narrator Apex & Morangad enter the clearing!

IC: Ollem - On the Road with Mahrika

Though their journey was now underway, silence did not fall over the pair of Matoran. As they walked, Ollem recounted tales of his homeland to his newfound friend-- and for each one, asked twice as many questions about her own.

Currently, he seemed curious about the social structure of her society. "Did you have Turaga in charge?" He wondered.

OOC: @Harvali

  • Like 2

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator let me know if this is too far

IC Mahrika - Stone Suva

She hesitated, rubbing her face behind her mask. What she remembered best about her home was Vokarda, and how her people’s traditions and beliefs failed in the face of the Skakdi. Everything else was dulled after millennia in isolation. 

Finally she composed her thoughts enough to explain. She spoke slowly, “It varied on the tribe, some were ruled by a tribunal of Turaga, some by a Toa, some by the noblest Matoran in their tribe. I think … I think my village was ruled by a Toa of Water, but we were … a part of an greater tribe ruled by a Kaita. Oh um, Kaita were lesser spirits that possessed fusions of three beings, they were worshipped by the tribes. The Kaita that ruled us was female and possessed the combined form of three Turaga. I … they didn’t matter much, they couldn’t save us from the Skakdi.

Mahrika continued to think as she waddled across the desolate wastes, trying to recall. Finally she admitted, “It has been a long time, forgive me if I don’t remember well. I do know my tribe was made up of Matoran of Lightning, Water, and Psionics, we were mostly women. I was a weaver then, I still weave, it’s how I passed the time when I was hiding from the Skakdi.

Vokarda seeming prodded the desecrated Matoran’s neck to turn to face Ollem and she added, “My skills with cloth haven’t deteriorated as much as the rest of me, let me know if you need clothes to shield your body from the sun, or to ward off the cold. I have some of my materials with me, I can make something when we arrive at our destination.

OOC: @Burnmad

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kal the Guardian said:

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

We can teleport. I want to get used to it in case I ever make a mask like yours.

IC: Sidra - Le-Metru Nuva

Visualising a shady spot beneath one of the trees that Le-Metru Nuva was built amidst, Sidra took Viltia's hand and reactivated her mask. The pair sank through the darkened floor of the forest and into the void, only the light of Sidra wrist-mounted iStone offering any illumination. 

"I don't know how easy it would be to make a mask like mine," she said, realising some small talk might ease Viltia's discomfort in the dark, "The person who owned it before me said it was rare and difficult to make. I've never seen any others like it, and I used to travel a lot."

Of course, there was more to the story than that. The person who'd owned the mask before her hadn't parted with it willingly, and hadn't lived long enough to tell her more about it. But that was a part of her past that Viltia didn't need to know about. 

Up ahead, a patch of light was breaking through the dark, and the pair stepped through it, rising from the dark and into the familiar confines of the jungle below the village. 

@Kal the Guardian

2 hours ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire, Nuva Chamber)

"Yeah, I don’t know what those are either."

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

"The masks that Matoran and other beings wear," he replied. "Did your predecessors not take them as trophies or anything?" 

@Toru Nui @Eyru

1 hour ago, Burnmad said:

IC: Barius - Base of Irnakk's Tooth

Presently, Barius reclined on the hood of the E. Street Wagon, at the center of a chaotic frenzy of drink and dance, listening to the increasingly discordant playing of various amateur musicians. 

IC: Corrivalis - Irnakk's Tooth

Merriment had never been of much interest to Corrivalis. He was a fighter at his core, his every skill and capability based around besting others in battle. He craved action, caring little for the celebrations and uncertainties that followed a victory... and today's events were no victory. 

They had been driven back in their attack on the village, and had lost many in their retreat from Shagrak. Barius was celebrating his own personal victory over Boss, and disregarding the rest of the day's failures in the process. 

He cautiously approached where Barius sat. "I don't mean to question your leadership," he bowed his head before the new leader of the warband, "But I have to ask - what's your plan after this? Do you truly intend to give that pitiful village a week to recover, when we have the means to obliterate them here and now?" 

@Burnmad

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - Metru-Koro (Infirmary)

Drastic things. The phrase stood out to her. Like the impact itself...?

Nale sat down on one of the remaining beds not occupied by the Skaklets, realizing that this was the first chance in a while she'd gotten to rest. Mazor's mention of the sky changing before the crash caught her attention. "The sky...with so much happening here, I'd almost forgotten about it, along with most of the odd happenings in Metru Nui before we arrived here." Like the dead walking again. And right after I'd killed them... "This Sphere sounds dangerous if it were to fall into the wrong hands, where--?"

Gnabol asked her next question before the Toa of Magnetism could finish uttering it. Nale awaited an answer, optics fixed on Mazor.

@Toru Nui@Smudge8

IC: Jutori - Po-Koro

"Ah, thanks for the offer, friend--"

Kilo's aggression interrupted the Ba-Toa, causing him to raise a hand in alarm, and as Kanohi stepped between the Kralhi and the transport he realized things were quickly about to get out of hand. "Whoa, whoa! Robot fight?" It had never once occurred to him there might be some kind of beef between the older law enforcement models and the Vahki, perhaps because Kilo never seemed like the type to harbor grudges. Jutori pointed his sledgehammer towards the Kralhi. "Stand down, this is absolutely not the time or place. We are guests here and guests don't start fights on people's doorsteps!"

His amber optics then shot towards NU-8020S as the Vahki stepped out, armed. Oh my god, there's gonna be a robot fight.

@Snelly@pokemonlover360@Harvali@Toru Nui

  • Like 3

tourguidesig.png.df8f3a89a9671f725282af20498a926b.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - Le-Metru Nuva, on the Northwestern fringes of (7, 13) in the Fau Swamp

With - Sidra

 

Viltia was quite surprised to find out you could talk in the shadow world. Even more surprised to find out Sidra’s mask was actually pretty special and handed down. Viltia guessed maybe it could have been bought as well. She had no idea what a Kanohi market might be like or if there were other rare masks to be found. If Sidra traveled a lot, then that basically meant her friend’s mask might be impossible to replicate based on how Sidra described it. That got her to wondering how other teleportation Kanohi worked. Did you still have to walk a shorter distance to get places?

Further thought about teleportation would have to wait as they arrived back at Le-Metru Nuva. Well, okay, underneath it. Viltia looked up, happy to hear things sounded basically the same as they normally did. “Well maybe we can figure it out and we can have matching masks! That… huh, I wonder if masks need to be shaped a certain way for them to work. I’ll have to ask Beruv later.

The two got the attention of the elevator operator and were pulled up into the villager proper. Viltia found out where Wing was and went to her, noticing that the wood flooring of the village was just starting to show signs of wear. Wing looked expectantly at Viltia as she approached, “Was it a being I saw?

Viltia shook her head no, “If it was, they somehow disappeared before they hit the ground. Or I guess I might have missed something. But Sidra didn’t, so there most likely wasn’t anyone ever there.

Wing looked away in thought for half a moment and shrugged, “Whatever. That’s good I guess. Is Sidra ready for some information from our own small scouting trips?

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...