Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Corrivalis - Base of Irnakk's Tooth

"And if I were to ever change my mind, what exactly would you offer?" He asked, "Altruism isn't a trait common to your kind. There's always a catch."

@Conway


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Barius - Base of Irnakk's Tooth

The Warskak leader arched an eyebrow at Drukarus' request, but a moment later his face cracked into a grin. With a chuckle, he replied, "You can do whatever you want with him..." A mischievous look crossed his face. "Provided you pay for any damages incurred to the warband's property."

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Providence - Outside Ruins of Fire

Providence's smile became strained as his companions interacted with one another and with Cravious. He felt the need to wrap this negotiation - or rather, attempt at such - up, and quickly.

"Surely you know more than just the name. Spiriah is one of the most well-known figures among our kind, second only perhaps to Miserix. As shadowy as the best of us, not a word has been heard of their doings since long before I was birthed from the antidermis pool. But I tell you, Whira, on this very day, I have beheld them with my own eyes!" His memory was drawn back to the encounter with the horde of Mesi in the tunnels, where his party had first run into - and saved the life of - Takadox.

At the prodding of his will, shadows twisted into a reenactment of the scene, as he recalled it-- the Mesi shaman, the brutish figure that held Takadox captive, the discomfiting something that rose from the well to devour even its own servants. "Spiriah yet lives, and their influence grows, stretching beneath our very feet. It may very well be that most every Mesi living in the tunnels below this island is under their sway. And that fact presents a great danger to anyone seeking to make their way in this land-- especially our kin."

He talked up the information, but he did not embellish anything - at least, not wittingly. When he had finished, he fell silent, awaiting Whira's reaction. He hoped his fellow Aspect thought the knowledge was sufficient as payment, but even if she did not, he was glad to have shared it with someone. The things he had seen were concerning enough to bear repeating, even if he gained nothing in return.

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @Kal the Guardian @Sparticus147 @Vezok's Friend @Snelly

IC: Morangad - Grand Temple Ruins

Morangad halted with a jerk, conversation with the Administrator forgotten as the floor before him seemed to abruptly transition into a night sky. He spent several moments staring deep into the starry void, brain working overtime to rationalize what his eyes saw before him. Could the floor be a mirror, perhaps? A single foot emerged from the hallway, testing the floor, finding it solid. With caution, he stepped into the room, averting his eyes from the void beneath him, so he did not have to process the vertiginous contradiction of his own footing. Stepping slowly over to the left wall, he brushed dust from the hieroglyphs with a hand, squinting his eyes as he attempted to make out their meaning.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Ollem - The Rig

After about an hour and a half of searching the wreckage that the Tahtorak had left in its wake, the two Matoran stopped to take stock of their collective haul. A good deal of soggy food, a few precious containers of food and water that were yet sealed, as well as numerous tools weapons, of various type and condition, were just a few of the things they recovered. A great deal of miscellaneous items also adorned the pile in which they gathered their findings, including: Lengths of sodden rope; a number of muck-covered widgets; and, most notably, a boat engine, in working condition, as well as a respectable stockpile of fuel, some of which certainly hadn't been ruined by seawater. He'd found the engine on a beached wreck; Mahrika had pulled the fuel in from the bay. Ollem looked on this, the greatest fruit of the day's labors, with excitement; the motor could be used to propel their raft much more quickly than the two could manage on their own. They had only to fashion said raft to hold the device; which he was certain they could do, with the great deal of scrap metal and driftwood that surrounded them.

OOC: @Harvali Kughs said Ollem and Mahrika could find whatever makes sense for a Skakdi town to have . I've outlined most of the things we need and could potentially find above, but feel free to add anything else to the list.

  • Like 1

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ultan; ruined seaside fortess

A lot happened in a very short amount of time.

As Ultan and Korruhn had advanced on the pike-wielding Titan, Leklo had managed to land a surprise blow from its rear. This gave Korruhn an opportunity to summon... what could only be described as a colossal shadow creature, wielding it to knock their foe into the silver lake trailing from the Great Spirit's caved-in head. 

The thing that arose from its waters was changed, enlarged and enraged, and the tidal wave that it created the lake had swallowed Korruhn whole.

Before there was any time to react, Leklo had successfully made another run on their mutated combatant again, only to be swatted away into the distant ruins like a gnat. 

The original Toa who had been on the scene went forth to continue engaging with the flying monstrosity, and in the span of Ultan rushing to Leklo's location, Korruhn had re-emerged, also changed, and had since begun hurling great boulders of slab into the fray. About his wrists were two chains with gravity-spiked cinderblocks at each end, and he seemed determined to make fatal contact with this... thing.

Ultan was caught between choices - check to see if Leklo was alive, or assist Korruhn. It was equal distance between the two.

He quickly considered his options: he had no means of helping Leklo if he was injured, and he'd be no safer if this brute was left to brutalize the rest of them. He didn't seem the type to leave survivors or take prisoners. On the other hand, what Ultan had seen burst forth from Korruhn gnawed at him... No willing agent of shadow was his ally, and he was still processing that his old friend would so readily tap into its power.

Desperate times called for desperate choices, he thought.

Igniting blindingly bright emerald fireballs in either hand, Ultan charged toward the fray with his arms pointed behind him, using the force of his elemental power to accelerate his movement like a rocket. Just as Korruhn was about to make contact with the lumbering titan, Ultan spun once, lobbing each fireball squarely at its face to blind, and with a second spin, launched a second volley below it as to prevent it from landing. He landed with a roll into the grass, drawing his duel blades from their sheathes. With a clench of his fingers, green light began to emanate from both as he channeled his full strength for what was to come. 

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Unreliable Narrator @~Xemnas~ @Crimson Jester

Edited by The Captain
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Stone Suva

Mahrika had traveled about, diving and dredging up the wreckage of the Rig. So many Skakdi were floating dead in the water, their armor deformed from the rain and waves, their frills punctured. Their bodies were ravaged by the elements, their eyes were ruptured, all this from the power of water. As she swam they would brush against her, their twisted faces and shattered teeth burned into her mind.

Finally then the Matoran started to ride the raft to the waterfall, Mahrika spoke up. “I … I would have thought once that this would be a relief. To see the butchers who slaughtered my people be crushed like we were crushed. To see the slavers and monsters die. So that no one need fear them again. But I … I feel no relief. Only … only that they were as helpless as we were to them. Their bodies mangled by elemental power like ours were. It’s … it’s horrible. This … this mass death is horrible. Death is horrible.

Then quietly, more to Vokarda than to Ollem, she whispered, “They have to succeed.

OOC: @Eyru @Burnmad @Unreliable Narrator

IC Bode - Po-Koro

The De-Matoran nodded, “I … I will keep you informed. And that … that reminds me. The villagers have been using me to terraform the village, use weeds to grind up the rock to make soil. They have built a tower using an old weapon, and they have begun to forge disks. I believe they can make disks of freezing, weakening and regeneration now. I … are you able to wear masks, master? Well, not just wear them like a Matoran, but actually use their powers? I think the village could make the Jutlin;, mask of corruption, or the Kiril; mask of regeneration.

He paused and said, “there … there may be a way for you to inform the village conventionally that Metru-Koro survived. Forgive my arrogance, but some Toa built a special type of tower here, one that could receive radio signals. If Metru-Koro can send those signals, then Po-Koro would know instantly. They would be able to send complicated messages too, in case one was attacked or if one needed supplies.

OOC: @Toru Nui

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Po-koro:

A threat to Metru-Koro is a threat to the matoran. Action must be taken to protect the city.

Analyzing possible attack strategies. Use of airship for travel makes crossing moat a simple process. Could carry large amount of ground forces as well for invasion. Counterpoint: enemy objective is to destroy city rather than capture. Eliminating matoran is main goal. Mounting weapons on airships more effective strategy. Guarantees strong defensive position while providing stronger attacks against city.

This unit does not possess anti-aerial vehicle combat capabilities. Direct response to airship attack is limited. Allies Jutori and Vashni will be more effective in this situation.

Information is needed on the status of Metru-Koro. Scouts can be sent while this unit pursues objectives in this village.

This unit recommends sending some allies to Metru-Koro to determine status of defenses. Allies Jutori or Vashni would both be useful against aerial attacks, and their vehicles enable faster travel between the villages.”

The machine turned to Kanohi before continuing. “This unit has other objectives in this village that must be completed before leaving. Are allies Nale or Arkius currently present in the village, and what kanoka making capabilities does this village possess?”

 

OOC: @Tarn@Harvali@Snelly@Toru Nui

Edited by pokemonlover360
  • Like 3

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9  Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi and “Collector” - Po-Koro

Kanohi nodded, “Nale left to help Metru-Koro, Arkius remained behind to help us. We have begun making disks, I … can do a little of it myself now too. I have only made low level Regeneration disks so far, but an experienced Matoran of Plasma is going to teach me how to make disks of Weakening. Apparently it’s a similar process.

And the lock we found is for a Disk of Weakening,“ Collector breathed out a sigh they had not even realized they held, “Kanohi, we discovered a ruin full of puzzles. After solving them we found a device with a slot of a Disk. The Disk you and the Odd Company found. The Great Disk of Stone. We need that kind of disk to unlock whatever lays inside. It’s a power labeled ‘Nuva.’

Kanohi’s optic widened, “A-a Great Disk? That’s … thats … there is no way I could forge one. I am too novice, only six were ever forged. I don’t think anyone alive could make it.”

He paused, “but … if you think it could help the Matoran, I will do my best. Nuva, it meant ‘new’ in my home dialect, I … I shouldn’t speculate yet. Any of you are more than welcomed to help try to make the disks, those who do not leave to help Metru-Koro.

I can help,” offered Collector quickly, “and I will make your telescopic lens in between the work.

“Oh um, thank you. I will try to make you a mask too. Um, Jutlin or Kiril?”

We have time,” answered Collector, looking away, “but a Kiril might make more sense, I do need to repair my bike frequently, and it could help out the villages more.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Toru Nui @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Irna | Metru-Koro

"The Ghosts' ship, yes," Irna said. She remembered that -- Skorm had found a little mechanical companion amidst the wreckage, while the rest of them had ventured deep into a tunnel to find the Krom Sphere, a sphere that was first touched by--

--Irna matched step with Ostrox as he made his way to Mazor's room--

--Mazor, one of the only people she knew in this entire army-- 

"And ... and when we got to the wreck," she said, bringing up one hand to her temple, rubbing at her brow. "Why ... why did we leave? We left quickly. Why?"

OOC: @Smudge8

IC: Parnassus | Irnakk's Tooth

"Whatever you wanted," Parnassus said with a light, playful shrug. "If you want strength, you will receive strength. If you want knowledge, you will receive knowledge."

They finished the last of the moonshine.

"And I would receive a friend."

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

-Void

  • Like 2

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - Metru-Koro

Nale explained further, about the artifact Mazor had spoke of and why they needed to find it. Triage understood. Triage did not understand. But either way, he wasn't going to bow out. Medics were always needed. At the very least, the Toa of Magnetism had said they'd be leaving tomorrow, which gave him and the others time to rest--or, time to despair over going into the belly of the beast for a reality-changing artifact that may or may not still be there.

The Bo-Toa departed from his ally, giving a quick wave and a nod as he returned to the Taku, making his way to the bridge. "Berys, you're not gonna like this."

@BULiK

IC: Jutori - Po-Koro

"If Metru-Koro is in danger we need to get back there, soon. Kilo is right, our vehicles can us get there faster," Jutori said. "If we're not too late..." he added, grimly.

@Snelly@pokemonlover360@Harvali@Toru Nui

  • Like 1

tourguidesig.png.df8f3a89a9671f725282af20498a926b.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr (Metru-Koro, The Taku, Cargo Bay)

That doesn’t sound conventional at all, but I’ll take your word for it. As for these masks… it may require me to alter my vessel somewhat, but it should not prove impossible for me. Something for later.

Looking outside the cargo bay doors, Ulkarr saw that the negotiations had not yet finished. Best not to interrupt them with trivialities at this crucial juncture. Perhaps a return to the bridge would be in order? The crew of this ship seemed to possess some sort of verbal communication with the range of telepathy. They might understand this unusual sorcery Bode was talking about.

There was a brief pause.

You are not arrogant, Bode. In fact, you are quite modest, all things considered. I shall find one who knows of these 'radio signals'. Goodbye.

Ulkarr began making his way back the way he came, behind Triage. It was best to let the one in front of him speak first. That was only polite.

@Harvali@BULiK@Tarn

 

IC: NU-8020S (Po-Koro Gates, Vahki Transport, Exterior)

"I did not anticipate that Pridak would actually try to negotiate, but then the vain bonebag never told us any more than the bare essentials. If you will allow us to join you, we will assist in defending 'Metru-Koro'."

@Tarn@Harvali@pokemonlover360@Snelly

 

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Navu’s Hut)

Navu had thought that the time passed and the stress of the airship battle would have dampened the revulsion she felt when she last saw what lied within her home. It did not. She hoped that Triage would be here soon.

Fortunately, her house had been spared most of the League’s barrage. Sheer force of impact from one particularly close blast had left cracks in the wall, and chunks of the ceiling were left scattered on the floor, not enough to collapse it, thankfully.

Toa Datrox’s cryogenic coffin was still cold to the touch, despite being left here for the better part of a day. There was a small outcrop of what straddled the line between liquid and moisture surrounding the base, but apart from that, you would think the man had been frozen just a few minutes ago. Perhaps it was because the cold desert night was reversing the effects of the hot desert day. Perhaps it was because this was elemental ice, as opposed to your bog-standard ordinary ice. Perhaps it was because Datrox no longer had any body heat. Whatever the case, it looked as if no time passed at all. Given that time seemed to be out of whack at the moment, it may very well have.

A vile, acidic feeling boiled up in Navu’s throat. But it wasn’t the grotesque nature of Datrox’s murder and subsequent desecration of his corpse that caused it. She had been given quite a while to process that. No, it was the fact that this crime had been committed not by that red-eyed monster from earlier, or any other enemy of Matorankind. This had been done by a Toa. Datrox’s brother-in-arms, whom she had allowed sanctuary here to help him with his sickness - sickness that was likely derived from whatever mind-altering concoction he had clearly been taking.

In her time in the various work camps the League had her transferred to and fro over the years, they had tried to break her faith in Mata Nui and in the Toa. The former had been easy - the Great Spirit was intangible, the Toa were not. They were supposed to be the best of them. But after Datrox’s gruesome murder, their refusal to hear her when she needed to be heard, and their willingness to negotiate with the monsters that just tried to bomb them all into oblivion… well. It looked like they had succeeded after all.

"Woohoo."

  • Like 2

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Corrivalis - Base of Irnakk's Tooth

For a moment, Corrivalis didn't reply, focusing instead on weighing up the weight of the Aspect's words. 

What did he want? He could already duplicate any physical feat he witnessed, and his mask allowed him to replicate most powers. It felt almost greedy to even contemplate taking on any more power, especially if doing so would thrust him into this contest of command like it had Barius and Boss, and put him under the thrall of a being whose nature was as enigmatic as his motives were dubious. 

He almost dismissed Parnassus' talk of friendship on the spot, but the more he dwelled on it, the more he wondered. Could a being like that truly understand, even long for, something like friendship? It wasn't that far-fetched, he supposed. Corrivalis himself was almost as different to the skakdi that had taken him in as the Aspects were to other beings. He'd found his place among them, he'd found respect and acceptance, perhaps the Aspect truly wanted the same, even if his way of going about it was a little unorthodox. 

"Thank you for the offer," he finally said. "I'll keep that in mind." 

@Conway


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taku Crew, Metru-Koro Plaza

Berys observed Yaushe flip the switches on the dashboard in fascination. To have one's body be a ship... the implications of it all were intriguing.

~~~

Back in the cargo bay of the Taku, Arnex slid down the ladder to get down to the lower deck. After a few moments of searching, she found two stretchers left over from the Po-Koro battle, and dragged them over near the van. The Onu-matoran turned to Mega and Zsann.

"Can you help me get Suhaku and Exuze on these stretchers so I can set them down on the crane?"

Arnex gestured to the turaga and lesterin that were nearby.

"Metru-Koro should have better facilities for treating wounded. Well, I hope it does, otherwise..."

Arnex didn't want to finish that thought.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl@Taka Nuvia

~~~

A short while later, Triage and Ulkarr returned to the bridge. Berys was leaning back in the co-pilot's chair, still exhausted from the battle. The Taku's pilot spun around to see the duo, and his facial expression shifted from relief to dread after Triage's ominous introduction.

"What?"

OOC: @Toru Nui@Tarn

  • Like 1

Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Triage - The Taku (Bridge)

"Well, two things you won't like," he replied. "Firstly, the captain still hasn't returned, and I'm beginning to worry. Secondly, Nale needs the ship, and the reason worries me even more." Triage paused for effect.

"We're going to...the head. The big one on the horizon. Mata Nui's head. Tomorrow."

@BULiK

  • Like 1

tourguidesig.png.df8f3a89a9671f725282af20498a926b.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taku Crew, Metru-Koro Plaza, Bridge of the Taku

"Quick-soar to Metru-Nui?" Berys responded, incredulous. After a moment of gauging how serious Triage was, he threw his hands up in the air in exasperation, his tongue slipping out of frustration as he spoke more sternly. "Knichou's plan crazy, this worse-suicidal. Deep-think: why fly to Pridak's guns?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zsann, still aboard the taku, Cargo Bay

Zsann raised her head and eyed the newcomer suspiciously for a second, then she nodded and got up to assist the Matoran. Of course, she wasn't really sure how to move the injured without making things worse for them.

"J-just t-t-t-tell me wh-what to d-do."

OOC: @BULiK @ZippyWharrgarbl


save0351.jpg

 SKR Profile: Zsann || My art collection topic - updated! (30/06/2020)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-Metru-Koro @Conway

"When we got there we recovered an artifact. I grabbed it, and the dead began to come to life. We had to scramble to escape the undead matoran. I was in charge of keeping the artifact, and I didn't trust the Baraki, so I would confide in you. We went on a mission deep beneeth the archives, we were supposed to use the Artifact to Kill Mata-Nui, but I was feeling rebellious, and made a bargan with him instead. You didn't think it was a good idea..." His voice trailed off. He had been looking at the ground, at this point he looked back up. "Do you remember all that?" 

  • Like 3

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skorm (Metru-Koro)

As he looked on at Irna and Mazor talking, Skorm racked his mind. This... didn't seem new, but in his head, there had been something. That ineffable feeling, that loss, stung all the more alongside the loss of Skorm's past.

"Kei, you rest up at Irna's. I'm going to try to find Tekmo. Or at least my car."

OOC: @TL01 NUVA

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taku Crew, Metru Koro Plaza, Taku Cargo Bay

Arnex finished dragging the pair of stretchers beside the van and then responded.

"Hopefully Triage sealed them up well enough. Just put Exuze and Suhaku on the stretchers, I'm sure you can lift them. I'm going to bring the crane over, and once they're strapped in, you'll need to attach these ropes on the stretchers to the crane's hook so I can use it to slowly put them down outside the ship."

The Onu-Matoran climbed up the ladder again and got into the seat of the crane controls, turning it on and beginning to slowly move it over the stretchers.

OOC: @Taka Nuvia

Edited by BULiK

Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sala (The Air Suva)

Looking throughout the room, Sala sought to find any clues onto just how this puzzle is meant to go. Looking amongst the room, a few key traits made themselves apparent.

The odd plant that grew within the center of the room, upon the Suva. It's odd shaping, the way it flexed and formed, it reminded Sala of a few shapes; a Crescent, a vertical line. But what did they mean? And then there is the windows, one a full circle, the other a half circle. Most certainly something had to be involved with those odd structural designs.

Not entirely sure on what would be the best course of action, Sala hoped to simply find a common position between the two pieces of evidence he has. Turning towards Sorilax, Sala called out has he positioned himself on the opposite side of the Suva. "Sorilax, can you help me with this, I'm going to align the vertical line angle of the sapling with the semi-circle window."

Working together, the two individuals being assisted by their mechanical frames that they both inhabited, rotated the Suva so that from the right angle, the sapling formed a vertical line that was aligned with the semi-circle.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Kal the Guardian

IC: Drukarus (Irrnak's Tooth)

"You can do whatever you want with him...Provided you pay for any damages incurred to the warband's property."

Looking towards the warlord, Drukarus did not register any sort of suspicion coming off of the Skakdi. "But of course...And I'm sure the few canteens of fresh water and spare rations can equals this one's apparent worth."

Gesturing for Grime to follow him, Drukarus made his way from the rest of the warskak. Drukarus did not any expect any Skakdi to attempt to listen in on his conversation, seeing as how many of them are too busy engrossing themselves in their own entertainment, but he still did not trust them and knew that what he wanted to discuss would draw suspicion if not immediate hostile reproach.

Now just beyond the edges of the camp, out of immediate view and earshot, Drukarus turned towards the meek Matoran and crouched down before them, a harden look upon Drukarus's face. "What is your name...Your true name?"

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Triage - The Taku (Bridge)

He rubbed his temple, raising a hand to Berys in an attempt to calm the pilot. "Look, I know. It sounds like a terrible idea, and it could go very wrong, but...she says there's something there that we need to find. And if it ends up in the wrong hands, things could be even worse."

Triage glanced over his shoulder at Ulkarr, suddenly feeling like he'd interrupted something, before continuing. "There's something on the line here, with this ship being our only way of getting to it. And with the captain still gone, Nale's in charge. You're not gonna go against an order, right?" Even if it's from a woman you barely know, who your captain may or may not be sleeping with...

@BULiK@Toru Nui

  • Like 1

tourguidesig.png.df8f3a89a9671f725282af20498a926b.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taku Crew, Metru-Koro Plaza, Bridge of the Taku

Berys sighed, cradling his head with his hands as he stared at the floor and considered the options.

"Either I wait for Pridak's land army to arrive or help steal super-weapon... not much choice."

Resigned to his strange role in this worrisome new world, Berys looked back up at Triage.

"Metru Nui... not bad place to die, and better to die in sky than in ground raid, methinks. Is that all? Big mess downstairs I should clean."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zsann, still aboard the Taku, Cargo Bay

Zsann simply nodded, and walked over to the injured, lifting them carefully and carrying them to the stretchers. She tried her best not to move them too much, just to be sure. What a change of pace, she mused. From mercenary to medic. Well, medic's assistance.

When she was done she stepped away from the stretchers and nodded to the Onu-Matoran in the crane.

OOC: @BULiK


save0351.jpg

 SKR Profile: Zsann || My art collection topic - updated! (30/06/2020)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Keitara (Who do we have here?)

Kei gently rested a hand on the Twi-Toa's shoulder.

"Got it. Just… be careful, okay? After all we've been through today it'd be a sick irony if a building collapsed on you." She smiled wanly, then turned her attention to Irna.

Immediately she could tell something had changed in the Zyglak's mannerisms. She seemed stiff, as though shocked by something, and before her…

Kei's stomach dropped to her boots. She hadn't paid full attention to the figure Irna had been talking to- Mazor, was it?- until now. As soon as she did some tiny sense in the back of her mind clawed for her attention and she felt the kraata on her back convulse slightly.

Every living being had a spark within them. A star's heart, beating and lit. But this figure…

...was a shell. The light was there, but it was a faint afterglow. The figure was nearly a walking husk, armor tattered, organic components dessicated yet still shifting the shambling figure about. 

Something inside her screamed, and she was struck with a sudden… vision? memory?... of a swarm of tattered forms writhing and screeching, scrabbling against her armor, dragging on her limbs, pulling her down, down…

She snapped back to the present, the vision fading and she focused back in on Mazor.

''H-hey, Irna, is… is everything alright?"

(OOC: @Keeper of Kraata, @Conway, @Smudge8)


Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tuakana | The Desert

They travelled across the sands, and the sun and stars wheeled overhead. Time passed. Time was the enemy of life, and even they could not stop it. Not yet.

The fallen head loomed over the western horizon and grew larger as they approached. They did not grow anxious or impatient. They strode steadily, always moving at the same pace, neither lagging nor hurrying. They simply moved.

The sand beneath their knuckles became thin soil. The blazing sun began to set behind the mountainous skull.

 

IC: Taja | Grand Temple Ruins

The hallway eventually opened up into a wide, dimly lit room. The left wall was decorated with a series of black pipes, and the ceiling with white. Strange, alien glyphs were written  on the floor, and the right wall was bare. But it was the back wall that caught Taja's attention. She experience a rush of vertigo for a moment; it felt like she was looking up at the night sky, beholding the vast expanse of stars and celestial bodies. She looked carefully for any constellations she might recognize, although she was hardly optimistic.

"What purpose does this room serve?" she asked, only half-expecting the Administrator to answer.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Nato the Traveler @Sparticus147

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | The Rig

Ollem and Mahrika slowly sailed across the flotsam filled waters of the bay. The sounds of the waves crashing against the cliffs ahead carried over the droning of the raft’s motor. Their raft bobbed with the tide, the bow rising and falling as they cut across through the choppy waves. Even as they sailed the two matoran could see their next destination: the narrow path along the cliffside leading to behind the falls pouring from the carved mask of water breathing...

@Harvali, @Burnmad

 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Fau Swamp

Both of them couldn’t help but feel in awe of their discovery. Both of them couldn’t help but begin thinking of what their discovery could mean for both themselves and the future of Le-Metru Nuva. First the foot, and then the sword -- the finds hinted at something greater than they could have collectively imagined hiding in the toxic waters of the swamp.

A silver vein of something unwelcome pulsed hidden among the tangle of tree roots. It wasn’t a plant, and it certainly wasn’t alive. Everything it touched ceased to be alive as well. 

@Nato the Traveler, @Kal the Guardian
 

IC: Nixie | Air Suva (With Sala and Sorilax)

“I don’t know if lifting ancient temple structures is a good idea,” she stuttered as Sorilax and Sala began to shift the suva. Despite her protest, they finished moving the suva without injury to the temple itself. And despite her non-academic worries, no paranormal disembodied voice echoed out through the jungle to proclaim they were cursed for eternity after desecrating -- just a mutated frog-bird croak.

The suva fully settled in its new position, with the plant growing on top of it making a vertical line parallel to the line in the half-circle window. Nixie waited. Then she waited a little longer. Things felt very anticlimactic. “Was something supposed to happen?”

@Sparticus147, @Kal the Guardian

 

IC: Grime | Ash Barrens

“What do you mean “true” name,” Grime asked plainly as he stood under Drukarus’ gaze. “My name is Grime.”

@Sparticus147

 

IC: Nektann, Tahtorak of Loss | The Wastes

The desert stretching out beyond him and past the wash of rain missed something.

He couldn’t understand. 

A memory answered: trees.

The land before him was missing trees.

He always wanted to see green here. 

He turned south.

Nektann would find trees and bring them back. 

He would make the desert green.

  • Like 3

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - Air Suva

With - Sala, Nixie

 

Sorilax helped Sala turn the Suva, though the results were less than exciting. “The functions of rotation appear well kept and sturdy, though the puzzle of them seems to still elude us.

Looking around the room, Sorilax stroked his chin with a Shadow hand, “Hummm, perhaps if the half moon faced the half moon window?

Sala and he got to work on the Suva again, the grinding noise of its movement filling the small temple and sounding worse than it actually was. They rotated the Suva so that the half circle shape of the plant matched the half circle window.
 

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Unreliable Narrator

 

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - Giant Sword

With - Sidra

 

The large sword was slightly scared from decay under her hand. It truly was magnificent in both its size and level of durability. The metal was warm from the sun hitting it through the canopy. However long it had sat here, it had held up remarkably well. Viltia wasn’t sure where finding these pieces might eventually take them, but she hoped in the end they would find something remarkable.

Although something was bothering her. A cluster of roots she had made had died already. She didn’t feel any “pain” from them, so they weren’t cut off or damaged naturally. Viltia turned towards the source of death and walked towards it, calling out to Sidra as she did so, “Hey, something killed my roots over here. In a weird way, too. They’re just dead, not destroyed.

As she walked over she absorbed the dead roots back into herself both to recoup some elemental energy and to give them a better look at the silver thing before them.
 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Unreliable Narrator


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drukarus (Irrnak's Tooth)

“What do you mean “true” name? My name is Grime.”

Drukarus allowed an audible sigh to escape his lips as he fell backwards, landing upon his rear and sitting back from across Grime. Looking towards the Matoran, a faint glimmer of sympathy could be sensed from his gaze before Drukarus spoke again, "I mean the name you had before...Before you were called Grime...I do not know how many decades, let alone centuries you have spent amongst the Warskak, but I do hope that you remember something from your past life...Lest this will be a regretfully short conversation."

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp (Giant Sword)

She wasn't normally one to distract herself with idle wonderings, but the sheer scale of this discovery sent questions cascading through her brain. Had the wielder of this blade been another construct like the Matoran Universe, or a living being in its own right? Where had it come from, and how had it perished? What else was hidden out here, beneath the roots and rubble and rivers? 

At Viltia's words, she half-turned back towards her companion. 

"What do you mean?" She asked absently, still engrossed with the colossal blade before her. 

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - Giant Sword

With - Sidra

 

Viltia crouched and tilted her head in scrutiny of the silver object as it pulsed gently. She extended her hand to her axe on her back and channeled her element, creating a mustard yellow flower on the object, which promptly died.

This silver thing over here seems to kill everything it touches. Both my roots earlier and a flower just now. They just… aren’t alive any more.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Unreliable Narrator


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp (Giant Sword)

"Then let's give it a very wide berth," she suggested, remaining where she was and instead using her telescopic lens to get a closer look at the mysterious sliver of silver. 

@Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Grime | Ash Barrens
"You're oftly nice, and I wish I could say otherwise. Do matoran have many names where you come from?" His fingers fiddled with the keys of his squeezebox -- a nervous habit. "I'm sorry. I overheard a little bit of your conversation. The skakdi say I need to listen less and work more, but there's not much work to do when I'm hiding in the tire compartment."

Something touched Drukarus' mind. Something he saw back in the fires of the Nightmare Pits.
:Ask again later.:

Ooc: @Sparticus147

IC: Reliable Narrator | Fau Swamp
As Viltia bent down for a closer look and the flower she conjured died, the silver thread pulsed and twitched. Like the warning thread in a spider's web it wavered. The echoes of its threads rippled just below the waters of the swamps. The dead answered back. Viltia felt a clammy hand bursting through the moss and roots below her, its semi-mechanical fingers scraped against Viltia's ankles.
As if they'd been there all along, the corpses of dead rahi and matoran burst from the jungle around Sidra and Viltia. They swayed and moved as a single organism, bound together by silver mucus-like threads. As they struggled forward to surround the two living beings, a sonorous voice called out from them all at once:

"Come back to me..."

Ooc:
@Kal the Guardian, @Nato the Traveler

  • Like 2

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drukarus (Irrnak's Tooth)

"You're oftly nice, and I wish I could say otherwise. Do Matoran have many names where you come from? I'm sorry. I overheard a little bit of your conversation. The Skakdi say I need to listen less and work more, but there's not much work to do when I'm hiding in the tire compartment."

Drukarus gently listened to Grime speak, solemnly shaking his head and carefully formulating what to respond to as the Matoran spoke, him taking note of the wheezing sound that came from the old instrument in their hands. Drukarus was about to speak when a sudden, persistent thought made its way into the old Skak's mind. It was something akin to an intrusive thought, but it was most certainly one of a truly foreign nature to his own mind.

A s k   A g a i n   L a t e r . : 

Slowly reaching up to his hand and rubbing against the side of his temple, Drukarus tried to dismiss the thought but knew that something held it against his mind. Stepping up and nearly walking past Grime, Drukarus directed enough of his attention back towards the Matoran to speak to them, "Uh...Indeed..uh, Grime. Indeed, from where I came from, Matoran were able to name themselves...And do not worry, I..I will at least attempt to help with your situation. Do not think that you will be relieved of your duties, but your years of hiding in fear will cease..." Drukarus thought for a brief moment before he spoke the last part, "...I promise."

Shuffling off, Drukarus made his way around the whole of the camp, being careful to avoid any of the other Skakdi, the protruding thought not putting Drukarus in the mood to deal with others of his kind. Finding a relatively remote tent, one evidently set up for the members of the Warskak to sleep under, Drukarus made his way into the currently empty tent.

Taking a seat on one side of it, Drukarus tried once again to force the thought out, but no matter how hard he tried too, it stuck, as if it was constantly being poured into his consciousness. Getting nowhere simply fighting against the thought, Drukarus tried to decipher it, assuming a meditative pose that he learned from an even more ancient elder of his kin from the world before. Focusing his thoughts, Drukarus found himself subconsciously moving his hand towards his back pocket. Reaching in, Drukarus pulled out the small orb, the same electrical dark cloud roiling inside it, as he stared towards it.

Within Drukarus' mind, he thought to himself, and perhaps indirectly towards whatever this thing was, "What are you?"

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Grime and Miserix | Ash Barrens
Grime didn't know what to do. Was he supposed to follow the stranger who promised to free him someday, or should he shuffle back to Barius, the new leader of the Warskaks, and reveal Drukarus's plan? He didn't like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. He didn't like it one bit. So he sat down and waited. He waited until dawn. And he played his squeezebox and quietly hummed his rhyme.

In the tent, Drukarus felt a tempting answer in his mind.
:You may rely on it.: 

Ooc:
@Sparticus147, and for those still waiting on posts I'm working on those too don't worry. 

  • Like 1

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - Giant Sword

With - Sidra, Undead Horde

 

A hand jumped forth from the earth with sudden movement, scraping against her ankles as another joined the first and pulled forth something completely outside Viltia’s realm of knowledge. She yelped out at the motion, then screamed as she realized what was before her. She fell to her back even as she pulled her axe crossbow, which she had already had a hand on. She crawled away as the being rose, fear jolting through her.

A horrible, rotten corpse of a Matoran was falling apart as it moved. A piston extended and fell to the ground as its head lolled without control. The silver that had so intrigued her clung to it like the muck of the Fau Swamp so often clung to her. But this silver goo strung along multiple entities as they emerged from below the root floor she had created or from the surrounding swamp. It appeared to keep them moving, maybe even keep them alive.

The village’s Kahu cawed and hopped/flapped it’s way over to the pair. It cawed again, warning the pair of the very evident danger before them. It nervously shifted, eyeing the group of dead as they approached.

Then a hauntingly sonorous voice called out, beckoning to Viltia with a command she didn’t understand, “Come back to me…

She didn’t have time to think. She didn’t even have time to stand. She simply pulled the trigger on her laser crossbow as many times as it took to down or main the undead corpse before her. She would figure out what to do next after that.
 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 1

-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra – Fau Swamp (Giant Sword)

Not for the first time, Sidra found herself missing her days as a Dark Hunter. Everything had been so much simpler then. Travel to exciting, exotic places, steal a thing or kill a person, then bugger off back home to relax with her pals and spend her ill-gotten gains.

Then she’d come to Metru Nui.

In a matter of days, she’d witnessed fanaticism and corruption, seen the dead rise and an empire fall. She’d learned that the future wasn’t set in stone, and that there were entire other timelines unraveling alongside this one. She’d found out that the god she'd dismissed as a myth was real, but not a god, and that an entire universe lay beyond the construct that had housed her own.

But every time she thought she’d finally seen it all, the universe found some fresh new madness to throw at her. 

The last time she'd faced the undead, it had just been Othorak alone, not an entire horde, and she hadn't even been able to destroy him. She'd fled, and she didn't feel the slightest shame for doing so. But with the creatures closing in on every side, and Viltia and the Kahu caught in the middle as well, she couldn't run this time. 

"What are you?" She called back to the chorus of voices, charging up a rhotuka as she turned in a slow circle, unsure which way to face. The undead Othorak had spoken, but she'd been too set on stopping him to listen. Perhaps these things could be reasoned with? 

@Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 2

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Air Suva
The suva settled. The plant and its curve matched the half moon window. 
"Okay, now I'm confused," Nixie piped up. "I know you're both moving this around, and there's a plant, but why? Sala, care explaining?"

She couldn't take another lecture from Sorilax. It reminded her of classes in Ga-Metru, and that reminded her of what happened to Ga-Metru. 

OOC: @Kal the Guardian, @Sparticus147


IC: Reliable Narrator | Ruins of Air
"Really, by now I would have assumed you could have formed a solid prediction based on the data previously provided. This is a temple. It's a place of worship and prayer. And it's also a place to prove one's worth. Lewa believed in thinking outside the box. Ironically, he built boxes within this sacred space," the Administrator replied to Taja's musings. 

Morangad found himself noting the writing on the walls as similar to the language of aspects carved into Desecration Rock at the far South of the Fau Swamp. 
OOC: @Sparticus147, @Burnmad, @Eyru, @Nato the Traveler

  • Like 2

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr (Metru-Koro, The Taku, The Bridge)

"Excuse me, but is there not a way we can inform Po-Koro of the current situation? When I was last there, they were constructing a device with the ability to receive 'radio signals'. Whatever those are…"

@BULiK@Tarn@ZippyWharrgarbl

Edited by Toru Nui

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taku Crew, Metru-Koro Plaza, Taku Cargo Bay

With Exuze and Suhaku carefully placed on the two stretchers and attached to the cargo crane, Arnex used the controls to lift up the pair and place them on the ground below the Taku's cargo bay opening.

"Thanks," the Onu-Matoran shouted down to the cargo bay below, giving Zsann a thumbs up.

OOC: @Taka Nuvia @ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Taku Crew, Metru-Koro Plaza, Bridge of the Taku

Back on the bridge, Berys answered Ulkarr's question.

"Yes, we can radio Po-Koro at any time. I was waiting on captain to come back first, though..."

The pilot spun his chair back around towards the controls, and flipped some switches to activate the radio and turned a dial to tune into Po-Koro's frequency.

"Po-Koro, this is the Taku, please respond, over."

OOC: @Harvali @Tarn @Toru Nui

  • Like 2

Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Po-Koro

As the radio operators of Po-Koro peered outside their window, searching for signs of the Skakdi or the League, there was a buzzing of static. The operators scrambled to react, “Yes this is Po-Koro, what is the situation at Metru-Koro?” As an operator replied Onunui stood up to ready herself to sprint to Kanohi.

OOC: @BULiK

IC Mahrika - Stone Suva

Mahrika tried not to look at the rocking water as they passed the many bodies of dead Skakdi. She swallowed, gripping her Kanoka tightly as she asked, “Ollem do, do you think we should try to send a message to other survivors from the head? If … if they are unprepared for that beast, they will end up the same as these Skakdi.

In the meantime their boat drew closer and closer to the great whaterfall. Strange, that it seemed untouched by the Skakdi here.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru 

IC Kanohi and “Collector” - Po-Koro

Kanohi nodded, wincing, “I more than understand, Toa Jutori. Metro-Koro is more important than a Great Disk. Before you depart, would you like to check our village for supplies. Again we have begun making disks, a disk of weakening might help disable an airship’s engine, and a disk of regeneration might help rebuild any damages Metru-Koro suffered.”

Collector spoke up as well, “There is something else we need to consider. Metro-Koro has many Toa to protect it. Po-Koro seems to have fewer warriors. If the League or the Skakdi decide to attack the village, it might be wise to leave some to guard it. I will be staying behind to try to forge the disk, would anyone else wish to stay behind to help?

The Fe-Matoran winced, his mouth shifting and opening beneath his mask. Finally he said, “I … I hate to bring this up, but um, when I went to Metru-Koro and heard the news of the league attack, there was a Skakdi raid on Po-Koro. Twenty five Matoran died in the attack, many more were wounded. And the Skakdi demanded a tribute from the village. That’s partly why we starting stockpiling disks. To either drive them off, or to … to pay them off.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Toru Nui @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Barius - Base of Irnakk's Tooth

Barius sighed shallowly as he leaned himself back against the windshield of the E. Street, taking care not to inhale too deeply all at once, lest he send pain spiking through his midsection again.

He wondered what Drukarus was doing with Grime. He half-expected the Skak to free the poor wretch-- that didn't bother him, so long as the spiny bugger paid up after the fact.

He looked up at the stars, and at the silhouette of Irnakk's Tooth that blotted out a portion of the field in which they twinkled. He had always been impressed with the apparent permanence of the night sky... it was something which he desired for himself, without ever realizing that it was but an illusion. Indeed, if he had watched the stars more often, and committed their arrangements to his memory, he might even have seen for himself just how impermanent they were...

But he had not, and he did not not. And amidst his newfound warband, he eventually drifted off to sleep.

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Conway @Nato the Traveler @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Morangad - Grand Temple Ruins

Morangad stepped back from the wall as his examination confirmed what he had suspected: These carvings were written in the Aspect tongue. He wondered if this was what Apex had been looking for.

Stepping lightly over the infinite void of space that paradoxically extended away from his feet, he made his way over to the two walls of pipes, examining them for any mechanism, indication of their purpose, or any other feature of note. Black and white, he observed... there had to be some sort of significance to that.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Ollem - Naho Bay

Ollem huffed with consternation at Mahlika's question. "I don't know how we would, short of going there ourselves." Half of him hoped the beast did flatten the other survivors' settlement. The other half saw hundreds of bobbing Skakdi corpses and wanted that to never happen to anyone again. "In any case, if the creature's heading that way, there's no way for us to beat it there." He stood up straight, seeming to have convinced himself, if not Mahrika. "Ah, we're almost to our destination. All hands on deck," he jokingly ordered. They would both need to work together to pull the raft onto the beach beside the trailhead leading up to the mask.

OOC: @Harvali

  • Like 3

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...