Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Providence - Metru-Koro

"Ah, that's unfortunate. Oh, well. Nice to meet you," He said, smiling at Rose.

@Tarn @Dane


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Metru-Koro, Outside Sans' Hut

IC:

Keitara turned around in confusion. Cheeseburgers? Was that the local cure for a broken spine? If that was the case she could probably count her remaining minutes on a single hand.

When she turned around to see that it was indeed Skyra who had said this her flush (which had begun looking feverish) intensified further. As she began instinctively entering into the "dopey lesbiotic smile" routine, she noticed the mask the Toa of Air was wearing. Some vague memory clicked in her mind. 

She began to carefully focus on the mask's shape, its details. There was a little scrape on the side. It was not a new kanohi, but it looked durable.

And just looking at it made her feel... well, not better, but at least a bit steadier on her feet. As though her pain-drunken swaying was somehow correcting itself.

She felt a prickling sensation on her face, then... 

It was like a little thought at the back of her mind. It sat there, not enough to take up all her attention, but just enough to remind her of its presence...

She suddenly realized that she had been staring, red-faced and likely slack-jawed, at a Toa who she had definitely noticed acting very close to another. Her presumed partner.

What Keitara remembered of her life flashed before her eyes. She quickly averted her gaze,  mumbling something about being sorry and maybe having a concussion. Embarassedly, she swayed her way along with the others into the turaga's domicile.

(OOC: Kei, thanks to her fractured real/manufactured memories managed to instinctively trigger her Mask of Emulation. As she is not currently aware of this, however, she's still conciously in the dark about her mask power. Once she gets a chance to recuperate a bit she'll probably easily peice it together, though.

Current emulated mask is a Kanohi Calix, which is the only reason she isn't facedown on the ground again. @Snelly @Keeper of Kraata@Conway@EmperorWhenua )

Edited by TL01 NUVA
  • Like 2

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Lrrthxx, Kumu Islets

It had been some time since Lrrthxx's newest thrall left his temple.  Curious to see the world again, Lrrthxx let his spirit shift.  The body in the pool did not move, but out from the waters bubbled up a sickly green mist.  Shadows and smog coalesced throughout the room as Lrrthxx rose from his chosen station for the first time in a long time.  He wound his way through his temple's twists and turns until he reached the outside.  The sun was bright and high and its heat warmed the Aspect of Makuta's spirit.  His foggy form drifted around the thick, jungle flora as he rose higher and higher until at last he breached the thick, forgotten canopies.  Higher he rose, still, until he seemed a green cloud mixed in with the white ones.  Lrrthxx flew so high so he could look down at the volcano that dominated the central island.  "Someday..." he hoped.  The ancient buildings affixed to its form were hard to discern from the trees growing around the weathered stones.  

Lrrthxx then descend again, falling towards another of the islands surrounding the main one, like his.  He came upon the temple with the singular, spiraled tower, and cheated the system within by simply entering from the top.  There, he found four armored statues sitting along the far wall.  "It's been a long time, Oedoa.  Have you any news of the mainland?"

A voice danced from within each of the armor sets without truly belonging to any single one, "How long is long, Lrrthxx, when we are eternal?  No, I have none, nor will I.  I do not care what actions the unevolved take.  All that matters is our Miserix find his way home."  Lrrthxx left without saying goodbye.  His ghastly form sailed above the sea while he ventured towards another sanctuary.  This time, he approached a tiny island overwhelmed with trees and shrubs and vines so thick they could be branches themselves.  He knew the way, though, and worked through the brush until he entered another ancient structure.  This one had many twists and many turns, though Lrrthxx knew them all.  He arrived this time to an empty chamber.  His brother was not here.  "I wonder how many of us aren't here," Lrrthxx pondered allowed.  "I believe I'm of the older breed who still upholds the virtues of isolation."  So Lrrthxx left again, this time flying more leisurely over the ocean towards one of the larger, more populated of the Kumu Islets.

He reached the shoreline, and his presence alone caused crabs to bury themselves in the sand and the birds to look elsewhere for food.  He followed the beach along the rim until he was on the northwestern shoreline.  It was here he spotted his sister, the tentacled and twisted Whisper.  He approached, and with his raspy voice, began to converse, "Greetings, sister.  I thought it time to check in on our brothers and sisters and see what news may have come from our collective servants in the world.  Tell me, how-"  Both Makuta stopped and looked at the sky at the sound of something burning through the atmosphere.

A giant head was drifting down to the surface.  Both Aspects stood silent and watched for hours and hours as the massive face grew larger and larger, until it crashed into their world.  A few minutes passed before the shock waves blew away the dust and sand blanketing every ancient thing.  Then they stood in silence for minutes more until finally Lrrthxx spoke again.


"This is... interesting... I think I'll spread the word to our brothers and sisters... whatever that is, I know its meaning: change is upon us.... so many new possibilities are opening now... afterwards, I'll return home, and wait... wait for Destiny to make its will apparent... what will you do, Whisper?"

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Whisper - Kumu Islets - One Week Ago

Haphazardly puddled on the ground like a pile of discarded body parts, Whisper's twisted form coalesced and straightened, her multi-eyed visage twisting to gaze crookedly upwards at the strange sight descending from above. 

It was a head.

A giant head, falling from the sky.

Such as sight suggested an intelligence and intention to the construction. This was no natural phenomenon. The technology would no doubt be enticing to the warbands of the mainland, and if the construct carried new life with it... the possibilities were enticing. New prey to hunt, new lifeforms to observe, new bargains to be struck.

"I have been away from the wastes for many months," the words rasped forth from a mouth not designed for speech, choked by a tangle of tongues nestled in a misshapen throat, "I think it is time for me to return."

@Azibo

Edited by Nato the Traveler

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Lrrthxx, Islets Flashback

"Hmmm... that may be for the best...some may need to discover what this crashing skull means for us... I wonder if any of our kin were crushed... the dangers of leaving home, I suppose."  Lrrthxx swirled around the swirling form of Whisper, before rising above in the air.  "I will return home, and ponder the meaning of this.  Until we meet again, sister..."  

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - Kumu Islets - One Week Ago

Whisper's frilled, fang-filled face made a motion that was the closest she could manage to a nod of acknowledgement. She had little regard for Lrrthxx's talk of us and our; she wouldn't shed a tear if any of her fellow Aspects had been vaporised in the impact. 

But he was right that this strange occurrence would bring great change. 

And Whisper intended to benefit from that change. 

Her wings unfurled, and she rose upwards, and began flapping awkwardly towards the mainland. 

 

- The Northern Deserts - Present Day - 

High above the sands, a misshapen shaped circled silently, casting a gnarled shadow across the ground below. 

She had spent the last few days observing the newly-formed settlements from a safe distance, observing the arrivals. Some of the species were known to her, while others were tantalisingly unfamiliar. It wasn't until she'd seen the living machine cross paths with this group of travelers that she'd found herself intrigued enough to approach. 

Still wary, she began drifting closer to the ground.

@Edelgard @Jakura Nuva @ZippyWharrgarbl @xccj @Toru Nui

  • Like 3

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tuakana | Fau Swamp

By the time they turned their head to look at the falling head, it had already landed. It released a shockwave that bent the trees and sent the wildlife scurrying for cover. They hung from a tree branch by one long arm and swayed as the wave of wind and dust passed through. Their vision was half-obscured by the tendrils of moss that hung over their eyes. They seemed unaffected by the wind. The reek of the swamp hung heavy in the air, but they did not notice. They looked at the sky and pondered what they had seen.

A vast head, the size of an island. They had never seen something like this before. The world was changing. 

They considered this. The island changed often. Little changes, like the weather or the leader of a Skakdi tribe. But those changes didn't touch the status quo. Truthfully, they found it hard to notice those changes. This seemed bigger. And perhaps there would be new things to see. New beings to meet. To change.

They let go of the branch. They seemed to touch the earth immediately, like they had fallen before they let go. Turning to the north, they began gradually to lope through the marsh.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC Kilo-M9 - Metru koro:

This unit has been guarding the village,” the machine replied.

Scanning for threats...

No threats detected.

Village is currently safe,” it announced.

 

OOC: @~Xemnas~@Snelly@Onaku@Tarn@Harvali

 

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9  Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tuakana | Travelling Across Zakaz

Days passed.

The sun rose and fell, and the moon followed.

They loped across the island with neither pause nor haste, moving north. The cadence of their stride was as a reliable as a metronome. Their arms swung forward. They pressed their knuckles to the earth. They swung their lower body under their shoulders and planted their feet to swing their arms forward again.

They did not travel quickly. Each movement was deliberate and sure, executed as though they had planned it long in advance.

On the third day, they paused for the first time. A wolf-like Rahi approached, unsure if this was prey but hungry enough to try its luck. It jumped on them, but it had all the effect of leaping onto a boulder. The Rahi slid off, confused, and tried to bite at their throat, but its jaws did not snap shut with their usual speed. Its teeth scratched fruitlessly at the metal. Equal parts angry and alarmed, it tried to thrash its way out of the situation, but their hand pressed to the animal's side was beginning to rob it of its speed. Its paws seemed to move in half time. Every action was sapped of its movement, regardless of the strength behind it. It couldn't quite get away in time. Their long fingers had already wrapped themselves around its limbs, anchoring them together. Cold armour pressed to warm fur in a tight embrace. They could feel its heart beating wildly. They crooned wordlessly over the rapid heartbeat. Too fast. Too fast.

They held the Rahi in their grip for two days, until it starved to death. Its swollen tongue lolled out over its teeth as they released the corpse. They did not need it.

Swinging their arms forward, they resumed their journey.

Days passed.

The sun rose and fell, and the moon followed.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

There were no real clocks in Po-Koro, but the Toa of Stone who had made must of the huts had also constructed a sundial in the center of the village, just within Kanohi’s sight. And as the Fe-Matoran had all but strangled his staff with impatience and guilt, he had stared solely at the shadow of the sundial.

Finally he could wait no longer, enough time surely would have passed. Shakiling he stood up, using his staff to help take pressure off his legs. Kanohi stretched, before walking through the village. He would not leave yet, but he needed to make sure nothing else needed mending, and to reach the Toa.

And there in fact was Toa Ulkarr, standing … perfectly still. “Hello, Toa Ulkarr,” Kanohi greeted the ‘Toa,’ “I am sorry it took so long. Do you know if the medic Pardehi has finished looking over Toa Nale, and if he is free to travel with us? I am afraid Supaka cannot travel with us, but he has shared this table engraved with images of the crystal impact launcher with me.“ He handed the stone diagram over.

OOC: @Toru Nui

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

Collector startled as a colossal machine approached, its body ending with a massive stinger and it standing on many legs. And, the Toa greeted it as a friend? This robot had the friendship of Toa? “You … you know this machine?” they glanced at the Toa, then back to the robot, “Kilo, you said is it’s designation, correct?

OOC: @Tarn @Onaku @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @pokemonlover360

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Irna | Sans' Hut

It was packed in there -- although Irna was not unused to situations like this. Amidst the jagged cliff faces and and narrow crevasses of the mountains of the Northern Continent, space had often been at a premium. And it wasn't as though the League's accommodations had been much roomier. But then, speaking of space....

"Turaga Sans," she said, jostling her way up to where Metru-Koro's leader was seated. "I received something which might be of some small value, if what I hear about an expedition is true. I was asked to bring it to you by its deliverer."

She held out the map that the strange Vortixx had given her.

OOC: @Azibo

IC: Parnassus | Fort Nektann

Oh, Parnassus thought to themself. So we're bartering now, are we?

"I see that you're a man who knows his worth," the Aspect said. "If, in that case, I were to wish for ... allow us to say a friendship between myself and your ... how do you say? Your crew here. Where I might come and go freely amongst you and ask for the occasional mechanical assistance...."

Parnassus clicked their tongue.

"What would you wish for, in exchange?"

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

-Void

  • Like 1

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Metru-Koro

"Yep, this is Kilo-M9. It also helped us out while we were looking for the Great Disks."

Atamai looked at all the beings (and machine) assembled before him. "I think we've got a big enough group at this point. What do you say we head north? That's where the Archives were in Metru Nui, so that's where we might find a temple.

IC, Kohara: Metru-Koro

"Yes, we'll meet here at the same time tomorrow."

OOC: At this point I'm not sure what to do with Kohara... :notsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Pridak | Barraki Coliseum, Pridak’s Throne room

Pridak sat back in his throne and slid down a little bit as he thought on Ostrox’s words. At last he spoke. “Then let him bring a friend, preferably someone who poses no real threat. I’ll leave the choice to you two. You are dismissed.”

He waited for Zaliyah and Ostrox to leave. He would need a nap after this. So many questions and most were one’s he still asked himself: what should I do, is there anything I can do, how do we deal with what’s happened? Once the two were out of his throne room he rubbed his eyes and sent a vahki to get him more of his favorite drink. He paced on the balcony once belonging to Turaga Dume, considering his options and feeling very at odds with himself.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler and @Toru Nui, you have a quest :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Nektann - Fort Nektann]:

“Information, for the most part. Lotsa new faces round these parts, especially that big one loomin’ on everyone’s horizon. You ever head out there, make some new friends perhaps - and next time you come back this way you tell me all about it over drinks.”

Nektann lazily pointed a thumb at the other Skakdi. “Meanwhile Barius and the rest of the gang here will give your pride and joy full service, a wash and double wax. ”

Another throaty chuckle rumbled its way up the Boss’s throat. “Oh and if you want to be a real pal and do the odd job every now and then, I’ll pass the word: you get in trouble on my turf, the crew’s gonna come get ya out. Sound good? Course it does.”

OOC: @Conway @Burnmad
 


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Rose - Love Shack

"Nice to meet you too, fella. You two be safe out there!"

Rose smiled and waved goodbye to the pair.

@Dane@Burnmad

IC: Jutori - Metru-Koro

Jutori shrugged. "Makes sense to me, I think. Anyone think otherwise?"

@Snelly@~Xemnas~@Onaku@Harvali@pokemonlover360

Edited by Tarn

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

Collector nodded, “I have traveled to the refugee camps in the north, the terrain is fairly mountainous. I do know a few routes through the mountains, I may be able to help . But there may be an issue. Where in the archives was the Great Disk? Mata-Nui’s head has crushed part of the island that corresponded to Onu-Metru, the location might have been buried by the impact, flooded by Liquid Protodermis, or might just be too close to the territory of the Barraki.”

Then to Atamai they said, “If we are getting close to Barraki territory though, I would like to make sure I understand. I mean, after all, this might influence the danger we face on this journey. The empowering machine, when you saw the disks turned to slag, was the machine physically in sight? You said it was gone, but did you mean merely broken or missing? It would be … worrying if the Barraki had access to it.”

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @Tarn @pokemonlover360 @Onaku


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Magryo - Northern Deserts

Mahryo appreciated Triki's eccentricities, in truth. Yaushe's... unique circumstances were always fascinating to think about. And of course, he would always love his brother. But conversations between four amnesiacs stuck together got stale rather quickly, and they had been traveling together with nobody else for company for too long. It didn't help that they had been aimless in their wanderings, with no memories to guide them in a certain direction. But now - now he was beginning to feel more alive! They had a purpose, and a villain to vanquish! And a new companion, to boot.

It was this companion that interested him, and so Mahryo approached the machine, tapping it on the shoulder. "Hello! I was wondering if you could tell me more about yourself! Where do you come from?"

@Toru Nui

  • Like 1

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2020 at 12:34 AM, Dane said:

IC: Zai - The Rig

On 4/2/2020 at 5:37 PM, Tarn said:

IC: Korio Karasha - The Rig (Mall)

IC Yumiwak | The Rig

I took to standing just around the corner from Yoshimak's Hotpot 'n' Sushi, down the ramshackle alley that separated the establishment from the linen dyer next door and opened up to small section of deck big enough to accommodate three beings and overlooked a sludge dump. I lazed there, waiting for my crew to usher the patron to me, and rested my weight upon the creaking metal balustrade already crusted with salt and rust. It was not a glamorous place but it was practical since there was no way out except back up the alley to my watchful crew or into the increasingly toxic water. I didn't want to murder this skak, I just needed him to tell me what I wanted to know, but the more afraid he was the more like he was to share.

"Ah-kay! Ah-kay!!" I heard him protest as Korio shoved him unceremoniously down the length of the alley. The man seemed unconcerned, which was either brave or stupid—time would tell which—and toyed with a toothpick in his mouth.

"Thank you, Kor. Wait in the linen shop, and have Zai stand nearby," I commanded before turning to the Skakdi... well I guess you could call him an 'informant,' I guess? "Hi—"

"Ello."

:annoyed: "You know some stuff I am interested in, about the visitors from outer space," I stated clearly, "and I want you to tell me what you know."

"Like whart?"

"There is something about the people who came from that giant head that scares you. What is it?"

"Ohh. Well, little miss drag'n princ'ss, tha's where ya're wrong. Cuz nothin' scares me!"

I was beginning to hate this fellow, and the fact that he dared crack a joke about my heritage upset me further to the point of severely trying my very generous patience. I glowered at him and pulled my grin up in a super fake-looking smile, the way a customer service representative looked when a client was ranting to contest their coupon's lack of validity. Yes, I'm going to tolerate you. Yes, I want to disembowel you. And no, I am the manager.

Speaking through my teeth to sieve my growing displeasure, I rumbled at him, "That's your problem. But in your noggin, not all that far in, you know something about something some other people fear. Let me be clear here: I don't care about you or your life, and I only want what you know. You can share willingly, or I'll bring Zai over and we'll pull what you have out through your ears, then cook your brain like an oyster in its shell. Now, what's it going to be, friend?

He paused a moment and cocked his head to the side as though looking at some grotesque art exhibit. I copied his gesture. He held a moment more and then looked away. He understood it was well within my power and character to deliver on what I said. "Aight. Is not much, but mebbe thi's' whart yer asking about, ye ####ing psycher. I dun' know this first-hand, er even second, but ah few nights ago there was word... o' ah biiiig beefy lady who got attack'd in the mid'l o' tha night by a band o' Mesi. Fought 'em off. Cum daybreak, sum Warskaks found the Mesi who still lived an' heard tha tale. Only bits an' pieces about tha girl—yanno how Mesi are, not very wordy, but, word is... the big beefy lady has sum really cool pants."

The informant fidgeted with his toothpick some more and continued to look at me. My inpatience was being sated with his divulsions, but  "Where did this happen?" I asked. 

He shrugged. "Dunno, guess you'll gotta ask the guy who told me. Name's Kunok McGrokk, trader who has a general store on the coast. He knows."

"Thank you." I smiled, plucked his toothpick from his mouth, leaned forward as if to kiss his cheek in gratitude, and snapped his neck. Someone else with cool pants? Heresy. 

  • Like 4

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sans, Turaga's Hut

"This is very good, where did you get it?"  Sans eyed the map with great curiosity.  "Huhuhuhuhu.  This shape does ring a bell... I wonder how accurate this is."  The Ga-Turaga looked up at the Zyglak.  "I'll have some copies made of this, and begin circulating it around the refugee camps.  Thank you, uh.... whoever you are.  Truthfully, I never expected one of your kind to be aiding us.  tell me, why are you here?  Do you yearn for the adventure in the southern swamps that Waveahk will be experiencing?  He needs companions, and I would be glad to hear you would be joining."

OOC: @Conway

  • Like 1

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vashni - Metru-Koro -

"I have no objects for going north." Vashni stated, listening to the discussion of the machine. She didn't really have anything to add about it, as far as she was concerned the machine was lost in Metru-Nui for the time being, if it was even functional at all who could say?

@~Xemnas~@Onaku@Harvali@pokemonlover360@Tarn



My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zaliyah - The Coliseum 

Bowing respectfully as she stepped out, Zaliyah turned and headed for the elevator, holding the door until Ostrox joined her. She wasn't sure whether to be concerned or relieved that Pridak hadn't reacted to her argument. The warlord was more distracted, more desperate, than she'd ever seen him before. 

"Where's the airship docked?" She asked Ostrox, once they were both in the elevator. 

@Toru Nui

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Skyra Daring - Metru Koro -

Skyra made herself comfortable on Sans' couch for the moment, standing wasn't agreeing with her much at the moment. Everyone else was talking about a map or something but the Toa of Air wasn't paying too much attention. What was she doing here again? Oh that's right, she was talking with Stannis and then uh...she wasn't? 

"I can't remember why I'm even here..." She giggled a bit. "...that's weird." 

@Keeper of Kraata@Conway@EmperorWhenua@TL01 NUVA@Azibo

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 1


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr and Klawne (Po-Koro)

'Toa Ulkarr' as he was apparently known as, took the carving from Kanohi, and then, after looking at it for a few seconds, handed it back. "I have no idea what you're talking about," he answered Kanohi's question, "I told you that I would await you here, and I have."

"Oh, excuse me." A Turaga said from behind Kanohi. "I'm new here. What exactly is happening? Is something wrong?"

@Harvali

 

IC: Ostrox (The Coliseum, Elevator)

Ostrox had his command. A very foolish, outright impossible command, but it wasn't as if he could say that out loud. Maybe Pridak was genuinely considering Zaliyah's suggestion of diplomacy. He hadn't outright stated it was going to be a trap after all, and if it was, surely Pridak could see it was a rather obvious one?

The League had gone to the hounds since Mantax died. Pridak's ego demanded that they waste resources adding more floors to the Coliseum, even though a hundred was more than anyone ever really needed, and that was just the ones above ground. Ehlek was without question a mechanical genius - but only that, his leadership skills lacking. And neither of them seemed to have any intention of filling in the blank spaces left by Mantax, Kalmah, Takadox and Carapar. They'd have to rename themselves to the League of Two Kingdoms, soon.

What was happening right now? Oh yes, Zaliyah was asking him a question. The location of The Ripple. "I do not know. I'd like to assume Le-Metru, but can't say for certain. Tugarak should know. We should ask him to join us. It is his ship, after all. His quarters are few floors further down."

@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: NU-8020S (Northern Desert, Vahki Transport)

"I am Squad Mother NU-8020S. I come from the city of Metru Nui. Takadox's crimes against the city are numerous. I have been commanded to bring him back to the city to answer for them." All of which was technically true, just missing a few miscellaneous details here and there.

One of the Vahki saw something from out the window. Some sort of unidentified flying organism. It transmitted this information to it's Squad Mother.

"Unclassified Rahi approaching." She warned the organic passengers. "Please, remain calm." Organics were easier to deal with when they weren't terrified. Unless it was an interrogation, in which case, terrified is what you're going for.

@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Navu's Hut)

"I'm sure it won't have to come to that... so, uh, is there anything I can do to help you?"

@Tarn


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Zaliyah - The Coliseum

"Very well," she replied, though she was far from enthusiastic, "Lead on."

The more League operatives that were roped into this, the greater the likelihood that someone would try to hijack negotiations in their own favour. The loss of four of the six Barraki had left a power vacuum that the others were becoming all too eager to fill. 

@Toru Nui

Edited by Nato the Traveler
  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

Vent waved at Rose, sighing with a little bit of disappointment as they realized it'd likely just be the two of them. That's okay. New friend, new goal, lots of thrills for the both of us!

"I reckon we should just set off, Provvie! The world's our oyster, you know! And...I had an idea about your speed troubles..." A mischievous grin smeared itself across the Garai on Vent's face.

OOC: @Tarn @Burnmad

IC: Zai - Zakaz, The Rig

The Ta-Skakdi had come to check up on the situation, to find her liege had seemingly finished her business. She should never underestimate psychic abilities, especially Yumi's.

"Kor! Come over!"  Zai called begrudgingly as she approached Yumiwak, red eyes inspecting the corpse. His death had been quick, it looked like. Her and Yumi's styles differed very greatly in that respect. Well, most of the time. Yumi did tend to indulge in longer ends when they befitted the subject.

"Did you discover what you wanted, my lady?" Zai asked, knowing the answer already.

OOC: @Tarn @EmperorWhenua

Edited by Dane

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Irna | Sans' Hut

Your kind.

"Irna," she said, and she rose up to her full and fearsome height, "the sixth-born of Perror, of the Northern Continent. And I go with Waveahk to help the good people of Metru-Koro."

OOC: @Azibo

IC: Parnassus | Fort Nektann

The Aspect grinned.

"I think I can manage that, my friend."

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @Burnmad

-Void

  • Like 2

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Sans, Turaga's Hut

"Skyra, maybe you should take a little nap on the couch for a minute..." the elder Turaga nodded his head towards the tipsy Toa as if to confirm that they both agreed she might need to rest a minute.

OOC: @Snelly

Edited by Azibo
  • Like 2

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Oh, I didn’t realize,” Kanohi looked away, his fingers fluttering like a queasy butterfly,   “I am sorry for the trouble.”

Oh … um, hello Turaga,” Kanohi’s head pivoted to the Turaga, “Some hours ago a maskless Ko-Matoran was flung into our camp by a Skakdi. When the Matoran awoke he … he said the Skakdi has ran over his companion, and broke his mask. Toa Ulkarr, me, and a medic are going to head south to try to reach her. It … it is probably too late, but she … so many are dead, she at least deserves rest.

Her companion also wanted us to find some sort of weapon that creates miniature Knowledge Towers, like the ones in Ko-Metru. The two of them wanted to use the crystals to build a Knowledge Tower here, as a shelter. It doesn’t matter as much as the Vo-Matoran though.

”…Turaga, you are a Turaga of Earth, right? If ... if it’s okay to ask, the spot she went missing is … it’s mountainous, if you think you could help on that terrain, I mean, if it’s not a trouble, did you think you can journey with us. And if we get too close to the … domain of the Barraki, it would be good to have someone who can use a Huna.

And that reminded Kanohi, he didn’t know much about the Toa here. “Um, mister Toa, what is your element? And your mask I … am afraid I don’t recognize it.”

OOC: @Toru Nui

  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - Metru Koro -

"Mmmmmm...okay...just for a minute..." The moment Skyra laid across the couch and put her head down she was out. 

@Azibo

  • Like 3


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Barius - Fort Nektann

Barius nodded, and gestured to the bike, as if inviting the Aspect to hand it off to him. He'd tune it up good.

There was a certain balance to be struck, between rebellion to 'Boss', and adherence to the order of the Warskaks. As far as Barius was concerned, Boss turning down a Kraata meant he was negotiating with Parnassus not for his own benefit, but for the good of the warband as a whole. He represented all of them, in this instance. So Boss' deal wasn't something he could or would push back on.

Besides, it was a pretty nice bike.

OOC: @Conway@Vezok's Friend

IC: Providence - Metru-Koro

"Right! Out with it, then," Providence said, as they walked away from the shack. He wasn't sure what an oyster was, but that bit sounded like it was meant as a good thing. He was more concerned with Vent's supposed idea about his speed.

OOC: @Dane

Edited by Burnmad

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

As the Tiokaha got back on their hoverboard, their mask began to glow.

Providence would feel his body start to feel significantly lighter. 

OOC: @Burnmad


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Providence - Metru-Koro

"Oh, haha, that feels strange."

He hopped into the air a significant distance. "I suppose I should be able to move much faster like this! Good thinking."


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korio Karasha - The Rig (Mall)

Korio scratched his chin, taking in the order from his liege. "Oi, right, linen shop..." he less replied, more echoed as if he'd never spoken the words and was translating them for himself. The Vo-Skakdi nodded twice, then turned and headed to the linen shop (paying little mind to Zai's barking), allowing the two Skakdi women to converse over what was once an informant, now a corpse with its head turned the wrong way. Immediately, a nice set of ornate curtains caught his eyes, and Kor removed his goggles to take a closer look at them, running the fabric through his hands. "Oh, beauty! I've been needin' some new curtains. Hate pryin' eyes. Ya feel me, mate?"

The shopkeeper stared blankly.

@EmperorWhenua@Dane

IC: Datrox Karvan - Navu's Hut

"Hm? Oh, no," I replied, shaking my head. "You've been very helpful already, Navu. I hope I haven't disturbed anything by being here." A glance to the window revealed the night had pressed on, and I realized I wasn't sure when was appropriate to turn in when staying at a complete stranger's home. I drummed my fingers against the pillow in my hands.

@Toru Nui

  • Like 2

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Metru-Koro, Sans' Hut

IC:

your kind

Keitara's blood ran cold hearing those words, then red hot. Blue light crackled around her fingers and from the corners of her eyes.

A memory tore itself free from the miasma. Her, a small matoran, scouting for cave mushrooms in the core. She and the others had been dumped in the cavern, with no knowledge of the land and very few supplies. The single toa who had been sent to guard them, a fire elemental, was of little use outside of combat. If one of them hadn't trained under a Fe-matoran who happened to be a retired Ghost then they would all have been dead. She had been able to scavange scraps from their battered transport and built several lift packs for foragers to seek out food sources.

There had been a family of zyglak hiding in the cave she landed in. Thay hadn't been aggressive, they were just scared and hungry. Kei offered them some help accessing a patch of cave fungus they had been unable to reach, and spent some time talking to the beings.

When she returned with the news, she had hoped that they could team up with this small group, use their experience living in the core to help the Av-matoran survive.

The matoran she told, Solek, had been terrified. He recoiled from her when she told him about the shared meal. Within minutes she had been tied to a stake outside the village "for their protection, we don't know what you caught off of those beasts" and a group of Av-matoran left accompanied by the toa.

When they returned she could smell the smoke.

It had been months before anybody interacted with her again, and years before she was granted a new pack and allowed to explore the core. One day she returned to the cave, and what she saw there haunted her for long after. Everytime she was in darkness she saw the gruesome remnants of the once living, thinking beings she had so briefly befriended...

In the present, Keitara let out a low growl. "Don't talk to like she's some kind of trained rahi, you-" She cut herself off when she realized who she was talking to. Cursing out a settlement's Turaga was no way to endear yourself.

"Sorry, Wise One." she muttered resentfully, pointedly staring at the wall behind Sans.

(OOC: @Azibo @Conway)

  • Like 4

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Tuakana | Outskirts of Metru-Koro

They sat under the shade of a scraggly tree.

The giant head dominated the horizon. They look curiously up at the disembodied skull for a long time. They saw how it had split open from the force of the impact, its mechanical brains spilling forth. Pools of fluid drained out onto the scarred landscape.

And nearby, a settlement. They watched little beings move in and out of the village, venturing into the wasteland and back again. They extracted what little resources the island offered, as if their arrival had not already caused enough destruction. Slowly, structures were erected and fortified. It was like watching ants build a nest.

Perhaps one of them would walk by. If not, perhaps they would approach the settlement. Or the head. What secrets might it contain?

The lure of those secrets was not yet strong enough to move them from their seat under the tree.

So they continued to sit. They watched. They waited.

 

OOC: Tuakana open for interaction.

 

Edited by Eyru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Skorm (Metru-Koro, Sans' Hut)

Skorm flicked his eyes between his former comrade and the dangerous Av-Toa. He cleared his throat. "Putting aside the prejudice and unchecked property destruction," he said, loudly and clearly as he readied to counter, suppress, or absorb any other loose shots, "I bring some information regarding the natives of this land we find ourselves in."

He set the sack down on the ground beside Sans and bowed slightly. "I am Skorm. I owe Tekmo my life, which apparently means I'm answering to you now. I found these sluglike rahi in a hostile encounter with several of the native skakdi, parasitically attached to them. They're beings of elemental shadow, that much I could sense; I'm not exactly an expert, but I thought you should know."

OOC: @Azibo @Toru Nui @TL01 NUVA

Edited by Keeper of Kraata
  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Metru-Koro: Sans' Hut

IC:

Keitara shook herself out of her frustration. Hoping to salvage the situation, she politely raised her hand. "I recognize those things, sir. I can tell you more if you would like." She looked at the floor guiltily. "I-it's the least I can do after all the trouble I've caused.

(OOC: in case I needed to clarify, she has not been glowing since before the apology aside from a blue phosphorescence that surrounds her all the time. @Keeper of Kraata: @Azibo @Toru Nui)

  • Like 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mahryo - Northern Deserts

"Fascinating," Mahryo said, already lost. "What is this 'Metru-Nui'? What is it like? How are the people? What sort of jobs are there? Do they have any other dastardly villains that need striking down? Any pressing need for heroes?"

@Toru Nui

  • Like 1

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Hey, I thought this was an Earth temple, but it turns out it’s not. Sorry for the confusion! You are actually in a temple that would be in the region of Ko-wahi if we were in canon Bionicle.

@Nato the Traveler

IC: Reliable Narrator | The Temple Where Sidra Is

Taking a closer look at the suva, Sidra began to draw some connections between the twelve columns placed equidistant around the exterior of the temple’s ground floor and the suva. The suva’s shadow pointed to the West in the early twilight, and stretched long enough to reach beyond the lava rock floor to the dirt outside.

As she continued to stare at the panels around the bottom sides of the white marble suva, Sidra noticed three panels featuring color paints in the masks on matoran. In the first, one matoran facing towards a toa on the left side of the panel welcomed the newcomer to their shores. In the second, three matoran sat facing the ocean to their right and the five sparkling stars in the night sky above. In the third panel six matoran worked on building a new toa, dragging the construction equipment behind them as they marched to the left side of the panel. Curiously, this toa in the final of the three panels with color stood taller than the toa shown in the first panel and wore no mask, unlike the white kanohi akakus in the first panel.

Even with all these clues, it seemed like something was missing. Did she have all the clues to solve this puzzle on her own?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Triki - Northern Desert

"Approaching Rahi, you say?" Triki said.  "Well, I can help with that; I ever-learned how to speak Rahi when trapped in sewers!  I can speak everything from mole-rats to rat-moles!  I can-be translator, yes-good!"

@Edelgard @Jakura Nuva @ZippyWharrgarbl @Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...