Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Whisper - Northern Desert

The being that was most definitely not a mere rahi came in beside the transport, hovering awkwardly as she furiously flapped her three mismatched wings. Slitted serpentine eyes peered forth, and a tangle of forked tongues tasted the air, as Whisper approached the window. 

@Edelgard @Jakura Nuva @ZippyWharrgarbl @Toru Nui @xccj

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sidra - Whichever Temple this is supposed to be.

The three panels had to have been painted for a reason. Matoran were sentimental sorts, to be sure, but there had to be something special about these three particular images for only them to be painted out of everything else on the Suva. 

Perhaps it was a clue to opening it? 

Sidra stepped back, taking in all three images. Toa and Matoran, shorelines and stars. There were a myriad of possible meanings to the images. Did this apparent puzzle revolve around the species involved, the directions the figures were facing, or... the numbers? Perhaps this was some kind of combination lock? And if it was, there had to be some means to activate it.  

She turned her attention towards the twelve pillars spaced out around the temple - those that were still intact - and began to inspect them more closely, searching for any markings or mechanisms that might correspond with the clues on the Suva.

@Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" Vent cackled, as their board blasted into overdrive and they went flying forward in a direction they hadn't really thought much about, like a Tiokaha rocket.

OOC: @Burnmad also open to interaction for anyone that wants to hang with a demon and a speed demon


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Providence - Rapidly leaving Metru-Koro

"Oh, dear!" Providence exclaimed, as he was left alone with a Vent-shaped cloud of dust. He tried to catch up, but alas; even with his armor made significantly lighter, he still could not generate the speed needed to keep pace with his new friend. He might have played dirty and tried to slow her down, but, his powers consisting of shadow and sleep, he reckoned that would have only disastrous outcomes.


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Yaushe - Still A Van

Yaushe was keeping quiet, now more out of figuring it was easier if she didn't have to explain her current situation, when something moved in the edge of her spectral gaze. She subtly quirked a mirror to the window to see... what was that? It had wings, and eyes, and... tongues...

  • Like 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Ulkarr and Klawne (Po-Koro)

"...Mask?" Ulkarr seems genuinely confused by the question.

Klawne sighs and straightens her posture. "Well, if someone's in trouble, I suppose I can't exactly refuse to help... what's a 'Barraki'?"

"Also, yes. 'Barraki'?"

@Harvali

 

IC: Ostrox (The Coliseum, Tugarak's Quarters)

Leading Zaliyah to their former Captain's quarters, Ostrox knocked 'shave-and-a-haircut' on his door. "Captain? It's Ostrox. We need to talk about The Ripple."

@Biological Chronicler@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: NU-8020S (Northern Desert, Vahki Transport)

"Remain. Calm. Do not attempt to communicate with unregistered life-form. Questions will be answered later."

The Transport did not attempt to slow down, or speed up. This mission might have been a farce, but she wasn't going to budge for a simple beast. And it didn't seem like it was going to budge either, heading right for the window. At least the idiot standing right in front of the glass would absorb most of the impact if it decided to force entry. NU-8020S primed the Freeze Kanoka Disk in her mouth and wirelessly commanded the squad to be ready for possible hostile contact.

@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Sans's Hut)

Waveahk was genuinely surprised by Irna's offer of help, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. "...Thank you, Irna."

It was incredible.Zyglak was willing to help, a species that despised the Matoran and the Matoran despised likewise, but not a Toa. Stannis had been quite vocal in his disapproval of this plan - without suggesting any alternatives - and didn't even deem it worthy of his time to speak to the Turaga personally. Perhaps, he thought the plan was bad because he heard it from him. He did seem to be under the delusion that it was Waveahk's 'quest', earlier.

Tekmo thought it was a little odd, too. Not as odd as the woman glowing blue to his left, but still, odd. "And I too, would like to offer my services to this endeavour. Skorm?" Tekmo turned to his... friend? Acquaintance seemed more accurate. It was clear he fully expected Skorm to say yes, and that asking him was just a polite formality.

@Azibo@Keeper of Kraata@TL01 NUVA@Conway@Snelly

 

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Navu's Hut)

Navu noticed Datrox's gaze turn to the window, and her's did in turn. "Oh Karzahni, is it dark out already? You wanna turn in now, or...?"

@Tarn

Edited by Toru Nui

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ice Suva Temple

Sidra’s closer inspection of the column revealed they were made of stone, some were covered in vines, and they were placed around the hexagonal chamber an equal distance apart. The top of each column was adorned with a small rahi head in stone relief facing outwards toward the landscape beyond the temple. They all seemed to be some form of cross between a muaka and a frost beetle. Some of the faceted, insect-like eyes had glittering bits of seashell to catch the evening light. The soft wind brought the faintest smell of smoke from the large volcano to the East of her.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC [Nektann - Fort Nektann]:

“Good, now everyone is happy.”

Nektann clapped once, with enough force to squash a Thornax between his meaty palms.

“So, anything else? How are things down South?”

OOC: @Conway @Burnmad

 

IC [Takadox - The Wasteland]

The Barraki paused as he and his guide scaled another ridge. Looking up, he could see the silhouette of the giant robot slowly tumbling through orbit overhead in the evening sky.

“This’s a bad place to stay.” Skerek said. “We oughta keep moving.”

“We’ve been moving all day, I’m tired and my feet are about to fall off. We’re making camp.”

He didn’t even bother with the politeness anymore. “Okey dokey Mr. Turkedurr.”

Ugh.

The Skakdi started to drop off his traveling pack and rolled out a sleeping mat. It used to be his. Now it belonged to the warlord. Takadox plopped down on the bedding, canteen in hand. 

“What’s got you so worried, anyway?”

“Uh, well...you see, no one ever comes round these parts for long. Dunno why, it’s just bad. Word is, there’s creeps out in these wilds.  I ain’t ever seen one. Don’t intend to neither. They call ‘em Mesi.”

“Mesi, huh? Well, if they decide to show their face, I’m sure to take a good look at them.”

“Yeah...sure.” Skerek replied, sitting on a rock and glancing around nervously.

OOC: @Toru Nui There might be a trail to follow soon-ish.
 

Edited by Vezok's Friend
  • Like 2

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-Wilderness @Toru Nui

Mazor put his launcher down, "Indeed, It appears to have broken, and whatever is spilling out is doing all this." He gestured at the strange trail and turned to face the stranger, "What direction were you headed?"

IC: Jephro-Metru-Koro gate meet up @Onaku  @Dane

"Um, Hello." Jephro waived to the newcomer. "I'm Jephro, and I'm a toa of gravity.

 

  • Like 1

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Parnassus | Fort Nektann

"About the news you would expect," Parnassus said. "Everyone's in a tizzy over the new arrivals. And as much as I hate to say it, none of us are precisely sure what to make of this ... head."

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @Burnmad

IC: Irna | Sans' Hut

To say that Irna was surprised by Keitara's outburst would have been a grave understatement.

"It is ... all right, Keitara," she said, laying a hand on the woman's shoulder. Too much attention had already been drawn towards the Zyglak. As much as her new companion's defence was ... well, Irna didn't want anymore scrutiny than she absolutely needed. Skorm's arrival was a reminder of that fact.

OOC: @TL01 NUVA @Toru Nui

-Void

  • Like 1

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Varxii - Within sight of Metru-Koro

She had to hand it to the Matoran of Metru Nui; they sure were quick workers.

It was with a kind of detached air that the blue-and-white armoured Toa watched the largest of the makeshift settlements. The area was walled off from the outside world; but from her distant position, she could catch a glimpse over those makeshift walls, of Matoran of all types scurrying to and fro, busy at their task of building this fractured land into something liveable. It was kind of amazing, honestly, that they'd been able to get so much erected within the span of a single week; but then, that was Matoran for you. Always busy as anything, hard workers by nature.

At least, most of them. She herself, before she'd become a Toa, had been a... special case.

Of course, it didn't hurt productivity any that these seemed to be several Toa on hand to help, using their powers to aid in raising earthen shelters or to make available the necessary materials for building with. Every now and then, Varxii would catch a glimpse of one of them, moving here and there, doing whatever they could to help the Matoran. She wondered if any of them realised that she was out here, essentially spying on them.

She also wondered if she should maybe help them. These people had... basically lost everything. Varxii had seen the state of Metru Nui when she'd first pulled herself out of the rubble of Ko-Metru, after the ending of the world; there was no picking up the pieces after that. A few brave Matoran had salvaged personal possessions, work tools, or things they expected to be of use out here, but most had simply fled. The Vo-Toa had played her part then, doing heavy lifting when she needed to; rescuing those who had become trapped in collapsed knowledge towers; ushering people to safety, making sure as many as possible made it out of the wreck of what appeared to be Mata Nui's head... she'd probably saved several lives that day, honestly. A lot of those Ko-Matoran, she thought, saw her as a hero.

She hadn't had the heart to tell any of them that she'd first come to Metru Nui as part of the army of the League of Six.

Oh, sure, she'd never been there willingly; Pridak had given her the wonderfully generous choice between serving him or taking an unwanted premature trip to the Red Star... if you even believed that wild rumour about it being some kind of afterlife. And sure, she hadn't actually harmed any Matoran herself. And SURE, she'd turned on Pridak when his back was turned, had thrown her lot in with Metru Nui's defenders, prepared to risk even her life it it meant saving some of the little guys from a brutal end under the League.

But all the same... Varxii just felt an overwhelming sense of shame when she was around them. Even if she'd not raised a hand against Matoran civilisation while she'd been under the League, she'd still enabled them on their march. She'd told herself it had been okay, she'd just been clearing out enemies that would eventually become as much of a threat to Matoran as they were obstacles to the League - like those Visorak they'd encountered on the airship voyage - but in the end... she hadn't done anything to thwart the League's designs as they steadily moved towards Metru Nui. She'd only become a hero in the last few minutes, honestly, and that simply...

Didn't feel like enough.

So she kept her distance from the settlement. She could best serve, Varxii figured, by keeping wild Rahi and Skakdi raiders at bay, well before they reached the village's official defenders. It was what she did, what she was good at... and it was a task that kept everyone else at arm's length for as long as she needed to.

For now? She could see a few others, stranger than Matoran or Toa, about as well. Someone on a rocket board blasting away from the settlement, with another someone trailing behind. Less distantly, from her perspective, a third someone under a tree remaining absolutely still. The Vo-Toa noted them in her mind, but made no move to approach any of them. If they made a move against the Matoran, she would intervene; but for now, keeping to herself was her modus operandi.

 

IC: Rek - Somewhere in the Wastes, near the refugee settlements

Lousy jobs for lousy money. But hey, what else is new out here?

The ACR Backstabber stomped through the wasteland. While infamous in certain circles, it on the whole wasn't recognisable enough to draw more than the cursory glance, as it passed by, than any other well-armoured vehicle would out here. The glimpses of resentment, of envy, as Skaks who didn't have their own fine machines regarded the bulky beast of a mech, were a common sight, and the pilot paid them not the slightest mind. Whatever someone had, someone else wanted; it was as much a way of life out here as breathing and eating and killing. She'd still been only a little girl when she'd learned not to bat an eyelid at it.

Besides, she was too preoccupied to spare them even a glance, right now.

The pilot, a distinctive orange-skinned Skak, didn't have her eyes on the road in the slightest. She knew her way around the island with her eyes closed, and frequently didn't see the need to bother sparing any extra attention for the sights around her. No, instead, her attention was on the coins in her hand, her payment from the last job, as she carefully counted them and stashed them away in one of her many pouches.

It was the amount agreed on, of course. The last time an employer had tried to short her, he had come to regret his mistake immensely when she'd gripped onto his arm and superheated the skin of her hands, horribly sear his flesh in seconds where she touched it. She hadn't been able to maintain that heat for long, of course; but it had been a potent lesson that she doubted that Skak would ever forget. So no, that wasn't her problem; her problem was that the amount agreed upon was karzing lousy.

Not that she cared that much. Money was necessary, but it wasn't the be-all, end-all of life; it was the principle, rather, that bothered her. People paid well for the best; if they weren't paying her well, they didn't think she was the best. They didn't respect her as an intimidating force out here in her own right. Just because she was a freelancer, a mercenary, and not part of one of their precious little warbands... what, they thought she was inferior?

She wasn't a Skak with an inflated view of her own importance. But Rek hated being looked down upon and dismissed.

Maybe it came of being a little sister. Even if her older sibling had never shown her anything but equal respect - until the day she'd stabbed her in the back BUTDON'TTHINKABOUTTHAT - everyone else always assumed the big sister was the important one, the one in charge, the only one worth dealing with. It had rankled even back then; and, now that she was the only one of the duo left and was still treated as the inferior one, it was a source of eternal frustration for the girl. She might not be the biggest or the brawniest Skak out there, but she had smarts and she had agility and she could give even the toughest Skak a run for his or her money.

So why was she still only getting the lousy jobs?

Craning her neck to spit disgustedly over the side of Backstabber's pilot compartment, something finally caught Rek's eye. She seemed to have entered the vicinity of that giant skull that had crashed from the sky some days ago - she hadn't bothered keeping count - and could see several of the settlements its refugees had set up across the plains. They interested her not in the slightest, because if they'd fled their home in chaos, she doubted they'd brought much money with them; and certainly not enough to pay premium price for her services. She also had no intention of seeking them out just because; unlike some other Skaks she could name, violence was her business, not her hobby. Until or unless someone paid for a hit against these guys, they were of no significance to her.

Still, her destination was across the other side of the settlement from where she currently was, and she had no intention of taking a needless detour. If that meant circling close to the newbies' settlement, then that was what she was doing.

Backstabber continued its march, with every intention of only adjusting the barest minimum necessary to pass around its edge, rather than through its middle.

 

(ooc: Varxii and Rek are both open for interactions! :D)


(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Rek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nektann | Fort Nektann, Hangar Bay

“I know what to make of that Mesi-dung head,” Boss replied. “It’s a piece of space junk. I sent six ACRs out last week, they haven’t come back yet. But where it crashed made me happy. With hope those six idiots with their stupid toll bridge ain’t breathing no more. Something tells me there’s freeloading trash vermin living inside that skull. With luck they’re peaceful little skaklets. I like stealing scrap from skaklets. Easy raid, easy reward. I woulda sent Barius here with ‘em, but…”

Barius’ ACR still needed the repairs from the last raid, and Boss trusted Barius less than the distance he could through the smelly pilot. The upstart had been getting more outright rebellious with every passing moon cycle. Boss felt about one more new moon away from chucking the skakdi into a nightmare pit as a sacrifice for a new fire tahtorak. The “something” he spoke of was Miserix. Miserix whispered of the arrival of star children eight days ago, hungrily demanding to be set free to work his dark dealings. Boss had refused. They weren’t on speaking terms right now, but Boss didn’t care. He could shake the information out of the elder Aspect whenever he needed out whenever it suited him.

“You been driving a while. Took the East side of the island then? Any news of those Riggers? They’re late on the last shipment of water casks.”

OOC: @Burnmad, @Conway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

How … do you not know?“ Kanohi stared at the two strangers like Fikou were climbing out of their eyes, “I-I mean the League of Six Kingdoms, the warlords who conquered almost all of our old universe. The ones who were invading Metru-Nui, the last island that still resisted. How they slaughtered the Matoran, and then … I don’t know, maybe it was the strain of battle or the sheer deaths, but the universe just … broke and crashed. The remains of Metru-Nui and the chunk of ... the universe it was in still remain over there, blotting out the stars.

He pointed to the remains of Mata-Nui, the gigantic head just visible off in the distance. “The surviving Barraki and their armies took over the wreckage, they still live there now. I … if we have to get close to them, we will need to be careful and quiet. They are probably devastated by the fall, same as we were, if the war resumed, none of us would survive. And too many have died already.” Kanohi shivered, “I do not mean to be rude, but the ability to turn invisible could be the difference between the Barraki finding us, and us saving the Matoran.

How do you not know this though? You … we were all there, the rest of the universe was lost during the impact, only those of us in Metru-Nui are here, except the local Skakdi.

OOC: @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr and Klawne (Po-Koro)

"Oh. I suppose I must be a Skakdi, then." Sarcasm. It was the first emotion inflected in Ulkarr's voice that Kanohi had heard.

"They aren't locals." Klawne says through gritted teeth. "They stole this land from us. You just don't see us because they kill anything that isn't them." The barely-concealed anger makes a contrast with how she was just a moment ago.

"Your information has been useful, however. It appears I will have much work to do in the future. For now, we should find the missing body and the associated device."

@Harvali

 

IC: Ostrox (The Coliseum, Tugarak's Quarters)

"We're on a mission. We are to invite the Turaga of the Matoran settlement known as 'Metru-Koro', and invite him to discuss negotiations. Lord Pridak recommended the use of a non-military vessel, to appear less threatening. We'd like you to take command of The Ripple once more, and take us there, if it's not too much trouble."

@Biological Chronicler@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Gnabol (Wilderness)

"Wherever I feel like. At the moment, following that sphere, same as you. It brings life wherever it goes, and where there's life, there's food. Survival instinct, and all that."

@Smudge8


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tugarak - Coliseum @Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler

He sighed audibly. He was not enthusiastic about attempting neggociation with the Matoran after the travesty that had been the Battle of Metru Nui. Regardless, he could not shirk his duty to the Barraki and their cause after Carapar's death.

"Whatever my lord commands, I shall obey. However, I should warn you about the Matoran. They are some of the most deceitful, insidious people you will ever have the curse of meeting in your entire existence. They will try to get inside your head and twist your mind for their own selfish needs. If you allow them, they will lead you astray."

He looked Ostrox in the eye. "If you are committed to your descision, then I will take you to this 'Metru Koro'. I will have the Ripple ready in an hour."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ostrox (The Coliseum, Tugarak's Quarters)

"Excellent! Oh, and we should probably see if anyone else wants to come along. We can't have just the three of us flying straight into the Muaka's den, now can we?" Ostrox takes his leave. It's hard to see his feet under his robes.

@Biological Chronicler@Nato the Traveler

 


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi stared at the two of them in surprise, not sure how to respond. This was … there were Matoran from outside the universe? The Skakdi weren’t natives but invaders who slaughtered the indigenous Matoran? There had been a second genocide of Matoran? But other Matoran existed, so there may be other Matoran elsewhere on other worlds? It was … it was so much to take in.

And then it hit him, he had only reminded this Turaga of her people’s genocide. He had rubbed more poison into her festering wound. Made even the wisdom of a Turaga snap to anger. How … how could he be so stupid? So cruel? He couldn’t even match her gaze, his heartlight began to flash like a bioquake tearing apart an island, 

Finally he managed to squeak out, “I-I am sorry sorry, Turaga, Toa. I did not know Matoran had lived here once. I … and more of us are dead. Sorry I am not trying to make it about me, I cannot begin to imagine what you have suffered. I am sorry for my foolishness, I am so sorry. And I-I — listen, if there is anything we can do to help you, it is done. If you rather not travel with us, I understand. You … you have endured enough.” He thought of Toa Nale and shuddered, what had she faced in the Archives?

Um,” his heartlight buzzed with his stammering words, “there is a refugee camp to the south where most of our people and other people have gathered. They call it Metru-Koro. I was going to head over there once we find the Vo-Matoran, see what help the village needs. Its not too far from the spot she vanished. Sorry um, what I mean is, if you want, you can take refuge there. And they … will need to know the history of the island. I … I thought the Skakdi might be hostile because our crash crushed part of their island. I was an exception, but others might have thought that. But if they … Metru-Koro needs to know the danger. I can tell them though, you don’t need to remember. Unless you want to I mean, it’s not my place to tell you what to — sorry.

His fingers shook like feathers on the wind, unstable and thrown about.

OOC: @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Metru-Koro, Sans' Hut

IC:

Keitara looked up at Irna, then nodded in understanding.

She turnes back to Sans. "I would like to tentatively offer my help as well. However, I have to admit my condition seems far worse than I had beleived. This may have... frayed my temper slightly, for which I again apologize. At this time, however, until I know what is wrong with me I feel I may be more a hinderance than an aid." The resignation in her voice was palpable. "That being said, I would be greatly indebted to anybody who could help me find a healer..."

(OOC: 

@Azibo@Keeper of Kraata@TL01 NUVA@Conway

@Snelly @Toru Nui)

  • Like 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr and Klawne (Po-Koro)

Klawne visibly calmed down. "I'm sorry, that wasn't fair of me. You didn't know. I will help you find this Matoran, that hasn't changed."

"Did you want to see if your ally's body has fully healed before we left?" Ulkarr asked.

@Harvali

 

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Sans's Hut)

Waveahk decided it wouldn't be prudent to mention that a healer wanted to speak to Turaga Sans earlier, but his lack of understanding of how queues worked left him storming off.

Tekmo knew the one Waveahk was thinking of - Pardehi, they had fought together in the Silver Sea Campaign - but not where he was. Or that Waveahk was thinking of him, for that matter. "I'm... certain there must be some nearby. If you'll let me, I'll look for one for you."

@TL01 NUVA@Azibo@Keeper of Kraata@Conway@Snelly


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skorm (Metru-Koro, Sans's Hut"

The Twi-Toa sighed, only slightly exaggerating for effect. "You get one, Tekmo, but yes, I'll join you."

In truth, Skorm had several reasons to join the expedition. One of his goals was to seek out his origin; seeking the source of these shadow creatures might stir something in his memories. Also, having an experienced toa of light and shadow might be something that could keep this expedition from killing themselves. And, he thought to himself as he glanced at Keitara, not just from the locals.

OOC: @Toru Nui @TL01 NUVA @Azibo

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-Wilderness @Toru Nui

Mazor shouldered his launcher. "Well, you wouldn't mind traveling together for a while would you? It'd be nice to have a partner."

  • Like 1

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Metru Koro:

“Temple to the north? This unit lacks context. Clarification requested,” the machine stated. Having entered the conversation late, the mechanical enforcer had no idea what was actually going on.

OOC: @~Xemnas~@Snelly@Tarn@Onaku@Harvali


I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9  Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi nodded, but still could not match her gaze. “Thank you, Turaga, but it is okay. Um, if it’s alright, may I ask what your name is?” A thousand other questions spun in his head, but his guilt restrained him. There … there would be time for questions. Hopefully. 

In the meantime he pulled a stone tablet from underneath his armor, handing it the Turaga to shoe a rough map. “It’s little out of date, but this shows where Metru-Koro lies. In case we get separated or something goes wrong. I-I think I should warn you, I am not a fighter. During the invasion I rescued Matoran when their homes and bridges collapsed, tried to rescue them and repair damages to the city. But I did not fight. I … don’t have it in me. So um, I will not be much help if the Barraki do find us. Though I-I could try to be a distraction so the rest of you could escape. B-but it hopefully would not come to that.

He nodded to the strange Toa. Funny, he did not seem as troubled as the Turaga. But to survive a genocide unfazed, it was … if Toa were … if they could be b-broken, did that make Toa Ulkarr strong to endure, or did that make him even more broken? He … he spoke with emotion earlier, he surely did care. But it was … it must be strength.

But all he said was, “You are right, Toa Ulkarr, I should say goodbye, and speak to the medic who is coming with us. Thank you.” He bowed his head low and then walked over to  Nale’s hit, his armor jingling with each step. Finally he reached the door, and knocked against it.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Tarn @Biological Chronicler

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zaliyah - The Coliseum

"We're going out there to talk, not to fight," she reminded Ostrox, "The more of us that come along, the more threatening we will appear. Let's just go." 

@Toru Nui @Biological Chronicler

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Whisper - Northern Desert 

As she kept pace with the transport, one of Whisper's tails arched away from the rest of her form, and began to tap against the window. 

@Edelgard @Toru Nui @ZippyWharrgarbl @Jakura Nuva @xccj

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sidra - Ice Suva Temple

Sidra was beginning to feel like she was missing something. The answer was here, somewhere in the layout and iconography, but she was starting to suspect something had been lost, hidden, or destroyed in the time this temple had been abandoned. 

Hexagonal layout. Twelve pillars. Several different numbers of icons on the painted panels. It all fit together somehow. 

She returned to the Suva, braced herself against it, and gave it an experimental push towards the left. If this temple was some kind of combination lock - assuming she was even on the right track with that kind of thinking - then perhaps the Suva was the dial. 

@Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - "Po-Koro"

"Right, yes," Nale replied, "thank you."

More rest. It felt like all she ever did was rest, stuck in this shack. And now she was alone here, now that Arkius had gone on his crusade...if she was in better spirits, and uninjured, she wondered if she'd be by his side currently...

Another knock at the door. The Fa-Toa let out a sigh and looked to Pardehi. "Could you get that for me?"

@Biological Chronicler@Harvali

IC: Datrox Karvan - Navu's Hut

"Yes," I suddenly responded. I placed the pillow on the floor, fluffing it slightly. "Like I said, I'll be gone in the morning. Thank you again."

@Toru Nui

  • Like 2

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mahryo - Northern Desert

"You should answer them, Lueiji!" Mahryo said, clapping his bother on the back and joining him by the window, examining both it and the creature outside. "Perhaps it has information on this Takadox fellow! How does this window open?"

@Toru Nui@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj@Nato the Traveler

  • Like 1

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

If that Toa Nale is okay, then yes we can,” then Kanohi hesitated, and spoke quieter. Toa Nale … did not need this burden. Not after everything, “there is something else. A Turaga of Earth is joining us. She apparently is a native of this island. She says this island used to be inhabited by Matoran, but the Skakdi-Xa … killed them all. Metru-Koro will need to know. Oh, I will need to inform Turaga Jovan too.

Then louder he said, “Toa Nale, I just wanted to say goodbye, hopefully this journey will be quick. Please rest. You have worked harder enough for us.” Then he bowed away and walked away, his staff tapping the ground as a third leg. He would head to inform the Turaga of Po-Koro, the camp needed to know. Given the knowledge he had just learned, they were far too close to that Skakdi fort to be unaware of the island’s history.

OOC: @Tarn @Biological Chronicler

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sans, Turaga's Hut

The Ga-Turaga let the visitors speak, and he listened, then he spoke, and hope they listened.  "Tekmo... Skorm... Keitara... Irna... I hear your willingness to serve.  Consider this expedition to what lies within the southern swamp your foremost Duty, under the leadership of Waveahk.  Again, let me make it clear: he is in charge.  He may be the only one who will even be able to approach these mysterious beings due to his condition.  I expect you all will want to rest before you head out, so feel free to find some place within the village to rest, just not here huhuhuhuhu.  And Waveahk, please carry Skyra back to her beloved's hut; I'm sure her wife will be willing to take care of her from here.  Ask Rose if she and Skyra want to join too, I guess, though I truthfully don't want so many heroes on a single mission.  I can't stop them from joining, but I believe the five of you should suffice.  Know this, though: this mission is only to make contact.  None of you are to engage any of these spirits.  We don't want to anger them before we even know who or what they truly are.  And any Zakazians you see on the way, nullify.  Try not to kill anyone, but don't allow those creatures in the sack to be stolen."  Sans walked towards his door, opened it, then gestured towards the outside.  "Now, be gone with you, all of you.  Set your affairs in order, and watch each other's backs out there.  Please, for me.  There's been enough loss recently, don't let us lose any more."

OOC: @Conway @Keeper of Kraata @Snelly @TL01 NUVA @Toru Nui

  • Like 2

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ostrox (The Coliseum, Tugarak's Quarters)

"Well, we can hardly turn down any offer of help." Ostrox followed Tugarak out of his quarters.

@Biological Chronicler@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: NU-8020S (Northern Desert, Vahki Transport)

"Probability of life-form being intelligent is exceedingly low-do not open the window, you idiot." There's was a sudden tone of anger in the Vahki's voice. The voice so far, had been fairly monotone, but this was the first flash of real emotion any of the organics had heard.

@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Sans's Hut)

"Yes, Turaga." Waveahk tried to pick up Skyra and take her back to her's and Rose's house. "This is why only regular water will ever do..."

"You can stay at my place." Tekmo offered to Skorm. "We'll ignore the rumours."

@Azibo@Snelly@Keeper of Kraata@TL01 NUVA@Conway

 

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Navu's Hut)

"OK then. G'night." Navu entered the confines of her now pillow-less bed, and closed her eyes.

@Tarn

 

IC: Gnabol (Wilderness)

"...Alright. But no cannibalizing one another for food."

@Smudge8


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zaliyah - The Coliseum

"You're one to talk about helping," Zaliyah growled at Ostrox, as she followed Tugurak towards the ship. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Whisper - Northern Desert

The Aspect could not, of course, hear what was being said inside the vehicle, and instead continued knocking on the window. 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ostrox (The Coliseum)

"I'd ask what that's supposed to mean, but I don't care." Ostrox over-dramatically shakes his head and tuts. "This hostile attitude will most certainly not help in persuading the Turaga to accompany us."

@Nato the Traveler@Biological Chronicler


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zaliyah - The Coliseum

"Just let me do the talking," she replied, "I used to be one of them, remember? I know how they think."

This had been her idea, after all. She didn't need some self-important slacker trying to hijack the mission.

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ostrox (The Coliseum)

That was precisely what Ostrox was afraid of. Those people were backwards savages who whined over every little 'atrocity' committed against them, while conveniently ignoring when they did the same thing. Still, if the mission went poorly, he could always place the fault on Zaliyah. Because it probably would be Zaliyah's fault. And to think, they were just starting to get along...

Ostrox's only response was a chuckle and: "If you say so."


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Burnmad said:

IC: Providence - Rapidly leaving Metru-Koro

"Oh, dear!" Providence exclaimed, as he was left alone with a Vent-shaped cloud of dust. He tried to catch up, but alas; even with his armor made significantly lighter, he still could not generate the speed needed to keep pace with his new friend. He might have played dirty and tried to slow her down, but, his powers consisting of shadow and sleep, he reckoned that would have only disastrous outcomes.

IC: Vent - Zakaz, The Wastes

Vent kickflipped their board joyfully as they pulled far ahead from their friend.

They only paused when Vent realized that they were leaving Providence far behind. Begrudgingly, they slowed a bit.

OOC: @Burnmad

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

"Hmph." He barely acknowledged Jephro, but turned to look at Changua's appearance. A Vortixx. Not one of them. "Why do you roam here, Vortixx? If you're here to sell your garbage inventions, I'll break your arm."

OOC: @Onaku @Smudge8 @Biological Chronicler


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Arkius - Metru-Koro Gates

Arkius furrowed his eyebrows at Fahl's attitude. "Whoa there, no need for that, brother. Temper your aggression and direct it at our enemies."

The earthen toa turned to the vortixx, raising an eyebrow. "It is a nice night, yes, though I suspect strange things lurk in its shadows. I don't suppose you'd be interested in joining us to protect this fine settlement from outside aggression?"

@Dane @Biological Chronicler @Smudge8

Edited by Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - Metru Koro -

Waveahk found Skyra's limp, sleeping body pretty easy to carry, she was rather light. Skyra mumbled some gibberish in her sleep, but none of it made any real sense. 

"R-Rose...don't...don't forget..to water the...lamps..." 

@Toru Nui

  • Like 2


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...