Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Recommended Posts

IC: Iradra - Metru-Koro

There was no way to tell if Iradra had raised an eyebrow as she waited for Ostrox to continue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Stannis | Therapy

So how do you intend to help me?

That depends. How would you like to be helped?

...

Therapy isn't about what I'm trying to accomplish, 'Stannis,' it's about what you need.

And what is that?

You have so much power, so much knowledge and wisdom... but so little peace. So little understanding about yourself. You won't even speak your own name. 

There isn't any point in doing so. Anyone who knows it is either long dead or better off not hearing it.

Words have power. Names have power. You are not Stannis—he was a noble and good man beloved by others, but what is evoked by the name C—

Stop it.

You're afraid. 

Names have power. My name has power, but not to the people who would hear it. My name does nobody any good knowing it now. Is that hat Tuakana still around? He would know it and wouldn't care for it. Miserix wouldn't bat an eye at my name, nor would Tridax or Miserix or Mata-Nui. They do not care about my name because they didn't when I was here last.

Then this is what I can help you with.

What?

Embrace yourself. If your name does not represent power to the others then make it. You are steps away from achieving your Grand Wish! From being a god of soothsaying, from answering the prayers of the scared and directionless! You are not Stannis of the Maru, you are so much more than the shell you inhabit. And unless you realize what you are inside, accept it, and fully embrace your true identity you will always be hindered by the legacy of the corpse you are wearing and constantly patching up with your kraata ability. You are not a toa and Xa is not the place to hide anymore. This is your turf, yours to seize, and the only thing holding you back is the weight on your shoulders. Free yourself from those fetters. Remember your name and speak it with power. Do you understand me?

...

...

I do.

Yes, good. Tell me more.

I am an Aspect of the Makuta.

Go on.

I am not Toa Stannis Hagah or Maru. This land is my home.

And who are you, really?

My name is Caedast the Wanderer and let it echo in the minds who hear it like drums in a cathedral.

Great! So that'll be ninety-five widgets for today's session. Are we billing insurance or paying in cash? 

.

 . 

.

The Wanderer awoke in a position of repose, passionately mumbling conversation with a small pomelo tree in the garden alcove. 

 

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 5

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Tobduk-Koro:

The celebrations barely touched the young Toa of Fire. They weren't hers to be part of, not really.

 

That didn't stop her from stuffing her face when the festivities did eventually turn to food, of course, although she did temper her usual appetite with the knowledge that the people here had little.

 

But more importantly, her mind and gaze were constantly drawn back to the Ruins of Stone. Her heart was tugged to the east, something ethereal called to her there. And even stronger was the call to something that lay deep within her, beckoning her to the far coast of the island. Something she could not explain. But it never left her, even asleep she had dreams of a faraway temple, and a glimmering figure that called her to find it.

But she had made a promise. She had to remain with the people of Po-Koro, and now of Tobduk-Koro, to ensure the raiding skakdi never dated to return under anything less than friendly intentions.

But she wondered if she hadn't already fulfilled that promise in helping them to come to thins place.

She wandered the newly created footpaths, wrestling with the decision in her mind, an uncharacteristic frown across her mask.

Ooc: Open for interaction

 


Credit and thanks go to @Onaku for the wonderful art that is my profile picture!

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Barius - His Own Head / Fort Nektann

I drift in and out of consciousness for a time as I converse with the woman. It is a strange conversation, made stranger by the fact that I seem to be having it without speaking aloud. Nonetheless, it is quite pleasant, though I remember being quite frustrated for parts of it. I do not remember all of it right now, but that is alright: It feels as if beneath the words I exchanged with the woman, there was also an exchange of feelings, which was far more important and more lasting than the verbal portion of our interaction.

Eventually I find myself no longer in the endless void where I had been floating previously. The world spins around me, as if I am the center of the universe. Stretching my hand out in front of my face, I see it as a mere outline, which is filled with bones, blood vessels, nerve endings, ligaments and tendons. My vision power is on and out of control - at one moment the hand fills my sight, and at another I am zoomed so far out that it feels as if I am seeing from outside myself. I might normally be panicked by such a development, but in this moment I am calm. After all, why should I be concerned? The entire universe is in harmony with me; nothing could harm me in this state.

The couch beneath me has transformed into a bed, one which I slowly recall as having been in my new room. I do not recall how I got here, but I do recall that there was someone in this room with me. I also recall that we left three or so other individuals waiting outside the door, and it occurs to me that we had ought to reunite with them before they have been made to wait for too long.

It takes me some moments to rise from my reclined position, as I recall how to control my body-- with greater attention to the intricate details of it than ever before. When I am on my feet, I walk, like a teetering Skaklet, towards the secret chamber that we had earlier revealed. How long ago was that, I wonder? Seconds, or centuries?

I find my companion, my dear, dear friend, Stannis, laying in the late Boss' garden. He seems to be having a riveting discussion with some of the foliage. I set a shaky hand on his shoulder, and prepare to scoop him up, muttering my apologies to the plant I am depriving of its conversation partner. "Hey, we shouldn't leave your, uh, friend waiting." My voice echoes inside my head, and I grin at my own eloquence.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

IC: Morangad - Le-Metru Nuva

Morangad seemed confused as the ritual progressed; the creation of the Kraata and subsequent infection of his mask was not what he had come to expect from a Desecration ritual. Nonetheless, he could not say that he did not feel newfound power rushing into him. He reached out and set a hand upon a dead tree limb that protruded from the swampy waters beside him-- at his touch, it shattered with an explosive crack!, blowing the log into several pieces in a shower of splinters.

This would indeed help him defeat Skakdi.

Turning his attention to his exhausted patron, he looked around awkwardly. She wasn't injured, so there was little he could do but to stand guard while she recovered.

"I am pleased with this power," he said. It was, essentially, a 'thank you'.

OOC: @Sparticus147

IC: Ollem - Ruins of Water

The Onu-Matoran frowned, exasperation evident upon his face. "Where is your home, and how do you intend to get there? Moreover, what will you do when you arrive?" If you arrive, he corrected himself in his head.

OOC: @Harvali @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Burnmad
  • Like 1

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ardoku - Todbuk-Koro

Within moments of my arrival within Po-Koro, there was already talk spreading of an evacuation effort to a different location, done by teleportation. I wondered if this was related to the means of transport I had experienced when Atka led me in her footsteps before, though when time came for me to experience it, it turned out to be far more instantaneous in nature. Blinking as I reoriented myself, I got to work helping the matoran and other beings set up at this new location, a strange large structure that felt in some strange way familiar though I couldn't place it, any memory I might have had of it or any similar structures refusing to surface for me. 

Taking part in the celebrations reminded me of the Skakdi village I'd visited, received in equal parts with generosity and hostility. I recalled the word dance, and watched as the Matoran performed moves far different from those I'd seen in the Mesa. After eating my fill, I decided to go for a walk, having much to think about after almost two full days of memory and learning to process, two days which were at that moment my entire life. My footsteps were light as I trailed the new footpaths, when suddenly I noticed a red Toa walk a road that met up with mine. I raised a hand in greeting as the two of us closed the gap and met on a newly worn road, apparently headed in the same direction.

"So... are all matoran celebrations like that?"

I recalled two words at that moment, words that felt like they went together and seemed oddly applicable all of a sudden. Socially awkward.

@The UltimoScorp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Stannis | Fort Nektann

“I suppose not.” The Wanderer was smaller than Barius and his wispy body resisted the warlord’s hoisting no more than a pile of sticks would have. 

Sometimes even the most unassuming things possessed power beyond what was expected. 

As the world turned bright again around him and his senses burned with an effervescent awareness of everything he did feel... greater than he was before. The therapist Jo was correct: Recognizing himself for who he was indeed was a step towards his quest’s completion. 

OOC | Stannis/Caedast has unlocked his next Grand Wish level. Oreius and Aurax now possess karats powers at the 5th level, and Stannis/Caedast can also now heal people (with some effort). 

@Eyru @~Xemnas~

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vulimai (The Protodermis Moat)

"Don't look at me Toa, we only just made it to shore and it isn't like I have a radio I could use to contact the settlement. Tekmo, what about you? Have you just been scouring the beach for us?" Vulimai paused for a moment as she contemplated adding one more thing, till she settled that it would make things a lot less confusing for the time being, "Also, Toa Tekmo, unless we are aboard a ship they command," Vulimai said pointing to Knichou, "only refer to me as captain, understood?..Speaking of which, was is your name Toa, never got it?" Vulimai ended, looking back up towards Knichou for a response.

OOC: @BULiK @Toru Nui

IC: Drukarus (Fort Nektann)

Standing outside of Barius's chambers, waiting for a response from Miserix and trying to ignore the sword-measuring contest between the two in front of him, Drukarus caught a familiar sight, the Matoran Grime. Miserix was unhelpful and a poor conversationalist, but Grime did wasn't and seemed more able to answer Drukarus' questions concerning the entity.

Stepping forwards towards the corner where the Matoran hid behind, Drukarus did not care if Barius would be upset with his departure, for Drukarus was his own warchief. Passing between the palpable tension between Parnassus and Korruhn, Drukarus only felt a momentary chill from Parnassuss as he passed through his fearful rays, them being directed towards Korruhn and Drukarus' own strong will allowing him to pass with little notable expression upon his face.

Reaching the corner, Drukarus looked after the Matoran, and in a commanding voice called out. "Grime...I demand to speak with you. Now."

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Conway @Crimson Jester

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drukarus (Fort Nektann)

Drukarus looked down towards the Matoran, intent in his eyes, till he grabbed at the Matoran and pulled them along the hall out of earshot before taking a knee and speaking closely. "Thrice now I have been intent on speaking with you, thrice now have I been robbed...You will tell me the full nature of this. NOW!" And as Drukarus said that, he pulled out Miserix, bound in her orb.

OC: @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Sparticus147

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kal the Guardian said:

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

She forced herself to calm down, “Okay, okay. It’s time to go get your reward. If it really is a reward.” Viltia thought of the Grand Untethered and Nektann, “This island isn’t exactly the safest place. Did you want me to come with you in case something goes wrong?

IC: Sidra - Le-Metru Nuva

"You're right that this island isn't the safest place. I think I'd feel more comfortable knowing you were still here looking after the village," she said. "No sense in losing two defenders if something does go wrong." A part of her did want Viltia to come with her, to not have to face whatever was waiting on her own, but she knew there were too many risks. The undead had come from the direction of Metru Nui, and there was no telling what they'd done or destroyed on their way. Not to mention the bands warskaks, and whatever remained of the League. 

And one other thing. 

"There's something else," she took Viltia aside, turning their backs to Beruv and lowering her voice, "There are other Toa out there, who know about the temple and my intentions to access it. I wronged them, and they're likely to oppose me. If it comes to a fight against them... I don't want to put you in that position." 

@Kal the Guardian

  • Like 2

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

Kanohi grappled through the village, searching for any dangers, anyone needing help. As he traversed the landscape he spied two of the Toa who had helped build Tobduk-Koro, currently at the fringes of the village. He should inform them. He hooked his Volo Lutu Launcher towards them, hurling through the air.

As the cross-wired Fe-Matoran landed he stumbled, his joints were still sore from the struggle of the flood. He steadied himself on his staff and gasped out, “I … I don’t see any signs of the ‘rain demon,’ or the Skakdi raiders. I think there is a storm in the distance, but I think it’s in the east.” He panted a bit, before standing back up. 

A thought brushed against him. He still had a duty to do. “Toa I … I thank you for your help building our new homes, and helping us prepare if the rain demon comes back. But, I know this might be much to ask, but if it’s alright, I might need some advice. It’s … about a murder that I believe was committed in Po-Koro.

OOC:  @The UltimoScorp @Onaku hope this would be okay. 

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Barius - Fort Nektann

Carrying Stannis out of the secret garden, Barius took a moment to compose himself before he opened the door to the hallway where their companions waited.

As the door abruptly swung inward, those who had been waiting outside it could catch a brief glimpse into the room, though their eyes would more likely be on Barius, who had Stannis draped over his shoulder. Eyes unfocused and rapidly dilating, and face fixed in an uncharacteristically neutral expression, the lot might have suspected that combat had occurred between the two, were it not for the fact that neither Toa nor Skakdi bore any fresh wounds.

Barius had enough wits left about him to shut the door behind him, preserving his secrets from prying eyes. Though, he did not have enough to remember to lock it.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Conway @Sparticus147 @Crimson Jester @Nato the Traveler @Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 2

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sparticus147 said:

IC: Vulimai (The Protodermis Moat)

"Don't look at me Toa, we only just made it to shore and it isn't like I have a radio I could use to contact the settlement. Tekmo, what about you? Have you just been scouring the beach for us?" Vulimai paused for a moment as she contemplated adding one more thing, till she settled that it would make things a lot less confusing for the time being, "Also, Toa Tekmo, unless we are aboard a ship they command," Vulimai said pointing to Knichou, "only refer to me as captain, understood?..Speaking of which, was is your name Toa, never got it?" Vulimai ended, looking back up towards Knichou for a response.

IC: Knichou, Protodermis Moat, Eastern Shore

Knichou put on his Kakama while Vulimai scolded him for his stupid question. As annoyingly assertive as this military matoran was, she was right about one thing; Knichou did have a radio in his armor.

"Name's Knichou. Captain Knichou," He said with a lighthearted grin that momentarily overpowered the stress of the past day.

"In fact, since it's been causing such confusion whenever we're in the same room, I think I'll clear this up once and for all by giving myself a promotion real quick after planning and leading my remarkably successful defense of Metru-koro." The Toa if iron put his hand on his chin, feigning deep thought. "Let's see... 'commodore' is a bit antiquated... and I don't want to jump the gun by making myself 'admiral' just yet. 'Colonel' has some charm... but 'commander' has a nice ring to it..."

Knichou's smile widened as he arrived at the punch line of his playful taunting

"Commander Knichou, at your service," the ex-Ghost announced. "Now if you two will excuse me for a moment, I have a call to make."

The newly self-described commander turned around and took a few steps away from the other two so as not to interrupt their conversation (Or more likely, so that they wouldn't interrupt his). He stretched his arms and looked at the giant head in the distance while he activated his radio

"Taku, this is commander Knichou, come in, over."

~~~

By now, Berys was far too awake to go back to sleeping in the captain's chair - he had finally gotten out of the seat and joined Arnex in continuing to ensure the lower deck was in ship shape for the new voyage that 'Captain' Nale insisted they prepare for. Knichou's chatter played over the radio in the bridge for any who were there to hear it.

"Taku, this is commander Knichou, do you read me, over?"

OOC: @Tarn

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 5

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Triage - The Taku (Bridge)

Triage was still where Nale had left him, drifting off every now and then until the sound of Knichou's voice from the ship's radio woke him. Realizing Berys had gone to the lower deck, the medic scrambled to his feet to answer. 

"This is Taku, Ca-uh, Commander? Ah, doesn't matter," Triage replied, confused by the change in role. "We read you, Knichou. Where are you right now? Crew's not heard from you since the battle."

@BULiK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Protodermis Moat, Eastern Coast

Knichou heard Triage's distinctive nervousness even through the radio's distortion.

"Ah, Triage, glad you're there," Knichou said, stalling for time while trying to find a way to explain what had happened overnight. "My squad was able to neutralize our target, but it took a while and we had to go dark for... I don't know how long. Long story. You're alive, and Metru Koro looks to be less on fire from out here, so I guess everyone else was successful? Is everyone on the crew ok?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Providence - Dead Forest

"Myself and my companions are more than capable of defending ourselves, should the goodwill afforded with your presence run dry," Providence assured the strange Mesi. "In fact, if it makes you more comfortable, I have a fair number of specifically non-lethal tricks under my sleeve."

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Sparticus147 @Kal the Guardian @Vezok's Friend


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Triage - The Taku (Bridge)

"We're fine, we're all fine. But we--I--Nale thought you might have...well, you know," Triage answered, shrugging despite knowing Knichou wouldn't be able to see the motion. "She's been acting as captain while you were gone, but I think she'll be very happy to see you alright. Happy enough to hand the ship back over, I think."

The medic mused for a moment on how this must have been the briefest change in command a Metru Nui airship had ever seen, but quickly focused back on the current matter. "How far from the village are you?"

@BULiK

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Marrow - Dead Forest

"Very well," he nodded. "Those who wish to follow me below, I believe there's a tunnel entrance nearby."

With that, he resumed traipsing across the charcoal-strewn forest.

@Burnmad @Kal the Guardian @Sparticus147 @Vezok's Friend

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Protodermis Moat, Eastern Coast

Woah, everyone made it? This plan turned out to be the exact opposite of a suicide missio-

ohnonononoshethoughti-

Wait, she's the captain now? Vulimai is gonna love this...

Knichou shook his head and snapped back to focus - he'll have plenty of time to talk to Nale in a bit. Right now, Triage wanted to know where he was. That's a good question. He looked around for any distinguishing landmarks on the beach.

"Tekmo, Vulimai, and I are at the beach of the giant lake or moat or whatever in between the head and Metru-Koro. Can't discern much more about our location than that. Is the Taku in shape for picking us up, or should we start walking? Oh, and can I talk to captain Nale?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Triage - The Taku (Bridge)

"Uh, she's not here right now, went off to...I was a little too tired to tell where she went off to," Triage admitted, rubbing his optics. "I think she's gone to speak with another airship that's arrived here." He peered out the cockpit window at the ship Oreius had used to get to Metru-Koro, then looked below it, trying to see if the Fa-Toa or anyone else was down there.

"As for the Taku, we can come pick you up any time. Just sit tight if you can, I should probably find Nale."

@BULiK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Protodermis Moat, Eastern Coastline

Other airship? Who else is out here? Is the League negotiating?

Knichou wanted to know more, but knew that the sooner Triage got off the radio, the sooner he'd get to see Nale and hear what she's learned from whoever this fourth captain is.

"Alright, we'll be waiting over here. When you get close we'll flag you down. If anything comes up, you can contact me on this frequency."

Knichou stopped transmitting over his radio and turned back to Tekmo and Vulimai.

"Battle's over, we won. The Taku is going to fly by soon and pick us up, unless you really want to walk."

  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gore Fury (Fort Nektann)

As Grime left to announce that dinner was ready to the denizen of the Fort, Gore stood there for half-a-second...Before he immediately got to work. Being idle wasn't Gore's style. Finding a pair of ramshackled trollies, Gore loaded them with the quarter dozen batches of food he made for the Warskak, alongside his special batch, alongside all the needed dishes.

Moving throughout the halls of the Fort, Gore shouted to the top of his lungs, banging on a pot and pan he had as he went to notify the whole of the Fort. "COME EVERYONE, COME FOR A PORTION OF GORE FURY'S SPECIAL BATCH, COME AND GET YOUR SERVIN'!"

OOC: @Burnmad @Conway @Unreliable Narrator @Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua

IC: Vulimai (The Protodermis Moat)

"I'm not calling you commander." Vulimai mumbled to herself after Knichou walked off. 

"Battle's over, we won. The Taku is going to fly by soon and pick us up, unless you really want to walk."

"That's good to hear...Though a casuality report is still needed," Vulimai mumbled the last part before continuing, "...But we should start walking regardless, help close the distance."

OOC: @BULiK @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, Fort Nektann

The Accursed One, his silhouette broken up in the cloud of shadow venting from him, smirked a playful smirk at the Aspect in front of him. He was beginning to enjoy this; and he could certainly see more clearly through the eyes of the Wanderer. The Aspect before him was not afraid, no, but there was most certainly a feeling of tension, as though Parnassus felt, threatened? Korruhn was not much a conversationalist, as a product of his environment, and thus treated moments like this more like a game of chess, a tug-of-war, than mere small talk, and he relished in the competition.

He could sense the unease, the distrust in Parnassus as he stared Korruhn down. The slight, almost unnoticeable shift of a foot, the twitch of a pinky. He did not care much for engaging in staring contests, as it seemed quite superficial and foolish, but he ensured that the Aspect knew that Korruhn meant business, nor would he be swayed by this barbarian before him. Despite that, he could feel a slight unease himself; it sat on his shoulder, though a slight itch, he knew it was there. But he could not waver. What's the worst the Aspect really do to him? Korruhn had already lost everything. He has walked the Shores of death.

"You look like you've walked this plane long enough to know the gist of such arrangements," he said. "Of course, I'm going to need something from you, if I'm to show you anything. Such things always come with a price tag!" Korruhn lamented, almost melodramatically. He hung his head briefly, shoulders low, eyes sullen, looking to the ground. The itch grew stronger. But he only needed a few more moments.

He raised his head, and his smirk beamed brighter than before; though his eyes, the sickly yellow they seemed to be these days, narrowed. "It's not much, for an esteemed Aspect of the Islets. I only need a living heartlight is all."

OOC: @Conway

  • Like 1

dssig.png.301aee4dd3d966b1ed8790511b44ef22.png

"One day, we will punish those that harm us by erasing them from our collective memory. Every trace gone. Every connection severed. A stranded death sentence in the shores of eternity. Only then will they know justice, and we peace."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Tobduk-Koro:

Katherine's spirit was broken from it's trance like wandering by the voice of Ardoku.

Her frown vanished like dust in the wind as she looked up to her fellow Toa. A cheerful grin replaced it just as quickly, and she replied in kind, "I don't really know! Where I came from... Well, we didn't have a lot of Matoran around.  When I was still a Matoran... Gosh that was ages ago! I can't remember!" Kat laughed, and her cheery nature was as warm as her element once more.

She was about to ask the Su-Toa if he'd be up for a bit of sparring to pass the time when Kanohi swung in.

She greeted the Fe-Matoran warmly.

His mention of a storm to the east once more sent a tugging in Kat's soul, and once more, a brief frown crossed her features before it was replaced with shock at his talk of murder.

"Wait someone was killed? When?"


Credit and thanks go to @Onaku for the wonderful art that is my profile picture!

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Grime | Fort Nektann

Grime squirmed in Drukarus's grasp as the skakdi dragged him down the hall. They went up a short flight of stairs made from recycled metal beams. Turning the corner, Drukarus found a secluded spot to finally get some answers underneath the light of flickering neon bulbs. Drukarus shoved the strange orb into the space between them. The shadows of the hallway bent and distorted, the orb becoming a new point of origin for the dark reflections of light's absence. 

Grime reached out to touch the orb, but pulled his hand back before his fingers could touch it's surface. He stood in awe of the object. 

"She is here," Grime said softly, a hand covering his quickly beating heartlight. He did not say her name, choosing carefully to avoid such a word of power in a potentially public place. "You already chose her, Drukarus. All you need do is give your heart, as I have given to her, and you could learn more than I could possibly share in words. I am devoted to her. She will bring a better world for all of us."

OOC: @Sparticus147

 

  • Like 2

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Protodermis Moat, Eastern Coast

"Well, I was hoping to rest a bit here, but if you're walking... I could always run ahead," Knichou replied, tapping his Kakama. "Unless you really want me to stay here as an escort, that is. I could probably carry you the way actually, but I doubt I could lift Tekmo and run all the way there too..."

Knichou turned to Tekmo as he continued to speak.

"... and I wouldn't want to leave you stranded out here. Again."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - Le-Metru Nuva, on the Northwestern fringes of (7, 13) in the Fau Swamp

With - Sidra

 

"You're right that this island isn't the safest place. I think I'd feel more comfortable knowing you were still here looking after the village," Sidra said. "No sense in losing two defenders if something does go wrong."

Viltia pondered this, hand scratching at her mask. It made sense. Sidra had been able to take care of herself on her own. Well, for the most part. Viltia remembered saving Sidra from the muck of the swamp floor when they had first met.

And the village did need protectors. After the undead and a giant Taboo beast, who knew what else might assault them. Yes, Rahi attacks were down after Apex, but there was still that danger, too. And Wing wasn’t as skilled with her element as Torch had been or Viltia now was. Wing’s devotion to her job was now a detriment to her learning.

No, Sidra was right. She should stay here, probably forging more Kanoka and Kanohi in preparation. There were a lot of Kanoka combinations Beruv and her needed to figure out. She had several Kanohi in mind that required them.

"There's something else," Sidra took Viltia aside, turning their backs to Beruv and lowering her voice, "There are other Toa out there, who know about the temple and my intentions to access it. I wronged them, and they're likely to oppose me. If it comes to a fight against them... I don't want to put you in that position.

Wronged them? Viltia didn’t see how that was likely. But Sidra also didn’t lie to her, so the Toa had to be upset about something. It couldn’t have been anything big, though. Her voice was concerned, “Well, I was ready to stay, but now I feel like I have to join you! I can’t let anyone try to hurt you. I’d be happy to stand by your side no matter what.” Viltia nodded to emphasize her statement and her tethers gripped the Rahkshi staff tighter.

In the background, Beruv pumped the bellows, causing a noisy ruckus and not hearing Sidra and Viltia’s conversation. She was trying to save the flame that had almost been extinguished by the Great Disc of Freezing.
 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

  • Like 2

-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse Profiles ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kal the Guardian said:

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Wronged them? Viltia didn’t see how that was likely. But Sidra also didn’t lie to her, so the Toa had to be upset about something. It couldn’t have been anything big, though. Her voice was concerned, “Well, I was ready to stay, but now I feel like I have to join you! I can’t let anyone try to hurt you. I’d be happy to stand by your side no matter what.

IC: Sidra - Le-Metru Nuva

"You shouldn't be," Sidra guided Viltia fully out of the forge, out of Beruv's earshot. She didn't want to explain further, but her past would have come out one way or another, and if ever there was a time for the truth, this was it. "Duty is... easy for you Matoran. Your place in the world was dictated to you the moment you came into it. A lot of the rest of us didn't have that luxury. Before the universe broke, before I found my way here... I was a Dark Hunter. You understand what that means? I stole things, killed some people, protected others, not because it was always the right thing to do, but because it was what I was hired to do." 

She couldn't bring herself to meet Viltia's gaze. She didn't want to see whatever hurt was no doubt evident in her eyes. 

"When I was in Metru Nui, in the days before everything fell apart, I killed two people. One was a League terrorist who killed dozens of Matoran. The other was... Turaga Dume. The things he was going to do... I still think I was right to stop him. But I didn't find out what he was planning until after I'd already cut him down. I did it because that's what I was ordered to do."

She didn't feel guilty for what she'd done.

But now, recounting the story to Viltia, she couldn't bring herself to feel proud either. 

"Those Toa I mentioned... the last thing Dume ever did was transform them," she said. "They have every reason to hate me, and hunt me. If I run into them out there, I will do whatever I have to in order to defend myself. I can't ask that of you." 

@Kal the Guardian

  • Like 3

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - Le-Metru Nuva, on the Northwestern fringes of (7, 13) in the Fau Swamp

With - Sidra

 

"You shouldn't be,” Sidra’s voice was grave.

Viltia frowned, confused. Sidra gently guided Viltia fully out of the forge. One of her tethers closed the door behind them. She would always be there for Sidra. What could her friend mean?

Sidra continued, "Duty is... easy for you Matoran. Your place in the world was dictated to you the moment you came into it. A lot of the rest of us didn't have that luxury. Before the universe broke, before I found my way here... I was a Dark Hunter. You understand what that means? I stole things, killed some people, protected others, not because it was always the right thing to do, but because it was what I was hired to do."

A Dark Hunter? Viltia hadn’t ever heard the term, but the descriptions of the things Sidra had done turned her stomach enough to figure out it was mercenary work of some kind.

Killing not to defend like Sorilax taught, but for profit? Viltia shut off the constant passive Observation she had going with her element. She had to focus fully. She wasn’t sure how she felt right now and several of her tethers planted into the ground to keep her upright as she got a little woozy.

"When I was in Metru Nui, in the days before everything fell apart, I killed two people. One was a League terrorist who killed dozens of Matoran. The other was... Turaga Dume. The things he was going to do... I still think I was right to stop him. But I didn't find out what he was planning until after I'd already cut him down. I did it because that's what I was ordered to do."

Anger, confusion, and a little bit of fear rose up in Viltia as Sidra named a name she actually knew. But even as her emotions sought to place blame, her mind was drawn to Nektann. She couldn’t remember much from his entire lifespan that she had gone through, but she remembered enough. He had killed countless beings, Skakdi as well as others. It was just how he lived. How his mind operated. He knew nothing else, though he had wanted to change deep inside.

It had taken his transformation to finally change him for the better. 

But with Sidra...

But with Sidra, all it had taken was Le-Metru Nuva.

The Sidra Viltia knew was not at all like the Sidra her friend was telling her about. Whatever had happened in the past, it was the past. Sidra’s actions in Le-Metru Nuva had proved it, both to her and to the whole village.

"Those Toa I mentioned... the last thing Dume ever did was transform them," Sidra said. "They have every reason to hate me, and hunt me. If I run into them out there, I will do whatever I have to in order to defend myself. I can't ask that of you."

The sick feeling in the pit of her stomach had made her feel like she was going to throw up during Sidra’s explanation, but Viltia felt a soothing in her body while she used Nektann’s perspective to help give her experience that she sorely lacked.

Even apart after all this time, he was still helping her. She would have to find him again someday and see how he was doing.

Viltia didn’t say anything at first, simply stepping forward and tightly hugging the former Dark Hunter. Several of her tethers also wrapped around Sidra, accentuating the hug. Still in the embrace, Viltia finally spoke, “Well if they ever show up here, they’ll have to get through me.

She backed off from the hug, concern for her friend’s feelings filling her optics as she held Sidra’s hands, “I don’t care what you were, just what you are. And what you are is my friend and a fellow defender of Le-Metru Nuva.

Vilita dropped her hands from Sidra’s, “I’ll keep the village safe. Just make sure to keep yourself safe.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

  • Like 2

-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse Profiles ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Le-Metru Nuva

When Viltia suddenly rushed towards her, Sidra instinctively reached for her dagger, anticipating an attack. But her hand fell slack to her side as she found herself in Viltia's accepting (and slightly unsettling) embrace. She'd expected rage and revulsion, abuse and admonition... not this. 

"I... uh- that was... thank you," she stammered, when Viltia released her, 'You're a good person, Viltia. Everything a Toa should be." 

@Kal the Guardian

  • Like 2

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Ruins of Stone:

Unexpected events have occurred.

Temple effects remained undefined. Analyzing situation.

Ally Arkius. Status: Alive. Larger in stature, muscle mass. Missing mask that was previously on face.

Ally Atamai. Status: undetermined. Fell through floor when device activated.

Unknown golden illumination detected in area Ally Atamai dropped. Possible cause for changes in Ally Arkius.

Current objectives: Recover other great discs, wait for update on status of Ally Atamai.

The happy moment for the Odd Company and assorted followers had turned into shocked gasps. Instead the final piece of the puzzle they had been trying to complete had changed one of them forever and possibly consumed the other. Among the group stood a machine, who through a lack of emotions and fast processing power did not join the variety of surprised reactions. While their Vortixx companion tended to their altered ally, the robotic enforcer strode over to where their missing fe-toa ally had set down the other great discs. Taking the metal box of powerful artifacts into its grasp, the former cop joined the Collector in tending to Arkius.

OOC: @Onaku@Tarn@Harvali@~Xemnas~@Snelly@Toru Nui

  • Like 7

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9, Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drukarus (Fort Nektann)

As Drukarus pulled out the orb, a notable shift in the lightning occurred as the orb seemed to suck in the light that once illuminated them, casting the pair in dark haunting shadows.

"She is here," Grime whispered in response to Drukarus and in awe of the orb, "You already chose her, Drukarus. All you need do is give your heart, as I have given to her, and you could learn more than I could possibly share in words. I am devoted to her. She will bring a better world for all of us."

Hearing that, Drukarus raised the orb up to his eye, inspecting it, trying to discern any sort of meaning within the swirls of shadow and arcs of energy. Then he spoke, in his slow ponderous manner, his words being directed towards Grime while his thoughts mirrored his speech, those being directed towards Miserix directly.

"Chosen...I do not remember choosing it. If anything...It chose me. And my heart...What would it do with my heart and why should I give it to them?......And, a better world? I do not even have enough fingers to count half as many times I have heard that...So, what makes it different?

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Vulimai (The Protodermis Moat)

"Well, I was hoping to rest a bit here, but if you're walking... I could always run ahead. Unless you really want me to stay here as an escort, that is. I could probably carry you the way actually, but I doubt I could lift Tekmo and run all the way there too...and I wouldn't want to leave you stranded out here. Again."

"Your right. Best we stick together, and rest might be for the best. Though, I would personally prefer we were actually doing something rather than just waiting..." Vulimai looked down for a moment, as an important matter came to her mind once again. Looking back up towards Knichou and Tekmo, Vulimai resolved herself to say what needed to be said. 

"Toa Knichou, Toa Tekmo, I require assistance upon a matter, this was what I was going to ask you before we jumped Tekmo..." Vulimai let out a deep sigh before continuing, "...I have reasons to believe that Turaga Sans no longer holds the wellbeing of the Matoran within his heart, but rather it is marred by the desire to spite Pridak and the League. What I ask of you Toa is this...Will you assist me in removing him from office, as I fear he will not leave quietly and I would not want to risk the lives of my own men and my charges for something so senseless."

OOC: @Toru Nui @BULiK

IC: Bronk (Metru-Koro Hospital)

Bronk had remained silent throughout the conversation, as he was known to do, and although he had a fair few things to say to Orieus and Zaliyah, he kept it to himself till he thought the time was right, now his attention towards Ostrox has he nodded his head for them to continue.

OC: @Eyru @Nato the Traveler @Toru Nui @Onaku @Tarn

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ostrox and Navu (Metru-Koro, Village Infirmary)

"This ought to be good…" Navu whispered, almost inaudible to everyone but herself.

"The short version is that it was the work of a man - thing - monster - traitor - who calls himself Mazor. Tall, green and gray, a rotting corpse only kept active through a Mask of Undeath. Forgettable fellow, ahaha - hrmph." Ostrox forcibly silenced his own laughter, and continued.

"The long version - Mazor, Zaliyah, Irna, Skorm and I were all part of a mission to acquire an object known as the Krom Sphere from the wreckage of a Nynrah Ghost vessel, before that cabal of mad scientists managed to retrieve it. On the way, we were attacked by Visorak someone thought it would be a good idea to give their own ship. As such, I was injured, and thus unable to investigate the wreck myself… and prevent what came next.

As I waited for the others to return, I saw from the deck of the Ripple the corpses of the Ghosts and their slaves rise again as mindless revenants. The sky changed, becoming a reddish hue. I’m not sure if the Sphere is supposed to work like that, or if Mazor’s nature influenced it somehow, but the fact remains that he was the one - and the only one - to handle the artifact.

During the trip back, I saw him become obsessed with the Sphere. He refused to lock it safely in the cargo hold, instead keeping it on him at all times. He spent his time fiddling with it, as though it were a children’s toy, and not an artifact of doom, which changed the sky further. He even slept with it, for crying out loud.

When we arrived at the Barraki Fortress, he refused a summon from Pridak himself, to continue staring at it on the beach. At that point, I was well within my rights to just kill him, but me, being an idiot, decided to instead persuade him - as if he were a disobedient child and not a grown adult - into delivering the Sphere to the Barraki. To his credit, he agreed, despite Irna’s best attempts at enabling his behaviour, claiming I was 'harassing' him.

Since Mazor happened to be the one who had the Sphere, he was the one to debrief the Barraki on the mission, conveniently leaving out a lot of what I said earlier. I’m not sure what Pridak’s plan was, and now we may never know, but he assigned Mazor to deliver the Sphere to a certain place in Metru Nui once our invasion began. I voiced my concerns to my Lord, Mantax, and he dispatched me to shadow Mazor and make sure he didn’t do anything untoward. And also Irna, who insisted on tagging along with him for some forsaken reason. As you can guess, I failed, but in my defense, the one he sold the Sphere to - and the universe with it - was far beyond my weight class. Beyond all of you, for that matter. I could tell you where this was and who he gave it to - but you’ll likely kill both me and Zaliyah regardless of whether or not you even believe me, so she goes free first."

@Eyru@Nato the Traveler@Conway@Tarn@Onaku@Sparticus147

 

IC: NU-8020S, Obedient and Impressionable (Tobduk-Koro, Ruins of Stone)

"What is happening in here?!" NU-8020S queried, flanked by Obedient and Impressionable as she entered the Ruins of Stone.

@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360@Harvali@Onaku@Snelly@Tarn

 

IC: Tekmo (Silver Sea Shoreline)

"I agree, but we can’t just oust him without majority support, that would be improper. Though, I think we might have it anyway. The League might have been responsible for this, but he did not exactly do us any favours. If he does not step down despite the wishes of the populace, I will ensure that he does."

@Sparticus147@BULiK

 

IC: Enra (Dead Forest)

"Well, uh, the big head is a bit of a landmark, so maybe they’re heading the same way?" Enra tried to give a comforting smile, though its effectiveness was debatable.

@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Reckless and Lawful (Tobduk-Koro)

Reckless, in quadrupedal mode, suddenly scuttered over to where Kanohi was. "Murder? Murder is crime. Crime must be eliminated. Testify immediately."

"You do not have to testify immediately." Lawful contradicted from just behind his brother, for which Reckless glared at him. "Please, testify when you are ready."

@Harvali@The UltimoScorp

  • Like 2

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Grime | Fort Nektann

“She is a Power, Drukarus. She makes the world in her image, and although she works in dreams and portents, she is more powerful than the horrors of the world beneath. She can make your deepest desires true. She can give all the power in the world, and then more. Sometimes, instead of demanding answers, bowing in the face of true power is all we can do. She is true, and she is eternal. I was lifted by her. Yes I was gifted with the opportunity to care for her. You could even say I was blessed. I helped her many children grow strong, and she will bring an end to the savagery in this land. A better world is already there, inside your heart and inside your mind. She can make it real, if you accept her.”

Grime paused, catching his breath after saying so much. He was not used to speaking. Singing he could do for hours. Humming he did all day. But speaking like an equal with a skakdi warlord? He was not in the practice of such diplomacy. Eventually, he continued;

“You freed me. You listened to me, and you chose to believe that I had dignity and deserved the respect I now possess. You listened to her, and the world became better for it. Why am I not all the proof you need that with her you can do so many good things? If you pledge your love and trust with all your heart, you could do such incredible things. You could part oceans, channel the winds, sway others to a better path, and someday you could even go home."

The feelings in Drukarus’s mind were warm and inviting. He reached out with his questions towards the orb between him and Grime, and the feelings in the shadows covering his extended arm were of security, trust, and love.

ooc: @Sparticus147

 

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
added Kas and Admin
  • Like 3

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sparticus147 said:

IC: Gore Fury (Fort Nektann)

As Grime left to announce that dinner was ready to the denizen of the Fort, Gore stood there for half-a-second...Before he immediately got to work. Being idle wasn't Gore's style. Finding a pair of ramshackled trollies, Gore loaded them with the quarter dozen batches of food he made for the Warskak, alongside his special batch, alongside all the needed dishes.

Moving throughout the halls of the Fort, Gore shouted to the top of his lungs, banging on a pot and pan he had as he went to notify the whole of the Fort. "COME EVERYONE, COME FOR A PORTION OF GORE FURY'S SPECIAL BATCH, COME AND GET YOUR SERVIN'!"

IC Stannis | Ft Nektann

The old Wanderer was only just still coming back to but he could feel the pangs of hunger upon him. "Does that mean... is he speaking... of food?" he asked Barius.

"Hi Korruhn."

@Burnmad @Crimson Jester

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Administrator and Kas | Ruins of Water

“My home? My home?! I’m tied up in chains dangling from a ceiling and you want the exact coordinates for my home? My friend, you strike a hard bargain. Administrator, what’s your current location?”

“Above the oceans East of this island, floating Westward towards the Valley of Bones,” The Administrator replied quickly and dutifully, then sheepishly added; “I shouldn’t have said that. I’ll need to hotfix a permissions requirement for location requests.”

“Thank you Administrator. You see my friend, my home is wherever the Administrator is right now. His core is inside a great sphere that rains all the time. Wherever the rain touches, things become young again. I have no idea why, that’s something I’d like to discover myself. Skakdi have called it the fountain in the sky, or the birthing rain since it turns ancient warriors into skaklets, but I know it by a different name: the Aqua Sphere. It’s the only part of home I have left. I want to get back to my home, revert the Administrator back to what he should be, and then find a way back where we both came from. Now, please, my friends, will you help me down or are you so heartless as to leave me strung up for eternity?”

ooc: @Burnmad, @Harvali

  • Like 2

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sala (Kini-Nui)

As Nuju spoke more and more about the cosmic infinitude that made up their universe and of the meagerness that the people within it made up, Sala grew more and more distressed. Though his expression was hidden by the frame of Avagah, his body language spoke volumes, as Sala teetered back, only stopping once he made contact with the prophecy wall as he slid down onto the floor as the mechanical hands of Avagah mimic those of Sala, as he grasped at his temples, trying to fully corroborate all that he heard.

Universes, planes, pages in a story overseen by some being greater than Mata-Nui. Then the nature of the Ark. What was once the entire universe in which Sala lived in, was in reality some great machine. That was no great reveal, as evidence by Mata-Nui's caved in skull. But was a harrowing implication was the meaning that is Ark, a ship built to save a species from a great disaster. And now, they were back on apparently the island they all once lived upon in some time past that Sala couldn't for the life of himself remember. 

"I appreciate you waiting Sala, and I hope I answered all your questions Sorilax. But now I have a question of you both: with everything I said and you have learned, what are you going to do?”

At that, Sala let out a laugh, not one of joy but of one of sheer maddening anxiety. The laugh started out quiet and stuttering but grew into a boisterous outcry, as Sala attempted to speak throughout his bouts of existential terror. "What now? What now?! I don't even know! All this time, I've been trying to help Sorilax achieve his Grand Wish, in some vain hope that it would lead to everything being put back to the way it was. But now, it only just now struck me the significance of Mata-Nui's death now with the full context and how nothing will ever be how it once was. And then this entity, Tren Krom, who seems to be an overseer laughing at our lives like we're characters in a book, you say we could reach his world but what is keeping him from simply stopping us?..." It was at this point that Sala's laugh started to descend into sobs, "I...I..ju-just...Every time something seems to go right, that I've been able to grow strong enough to help others...I'm left with another problem greater than I. So what am I supposed to do?!"

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - Metru-Koro (Infirmary) and The Taku (Bridge)

"That's the thing, Ostrox--I know who Mazor gave the Sphere to," Nale added, stepping forward. "Even now I grapple with whether I believe him or not. But since I've heard this all before, you have my word that no harm will come to either of you. And if you don't believe that, then I'll tell everyone for you."

She then nervously ran her hand through the cord-like strands of hair behind her mask and sighed. "Mazor gave the Krom Sphere to Mata Nui Himself."

~~~

"Got it," Triage replied, before the communication ended and he quickly changed frequencies, attempting to contact Nale.

~~~

A notification popped up in the corner of Nale's optic, but since now wasn't a really good time to take a call, she blinked it away.

@Eyru@Nato the Traveler@Toru Nui@BULiK

IC: Jutori - Stone Ruins

The Ba-Toa stepped back in shock. This isn't what he--or really, any of them--had expected. Jutori had assumed the reward that lied beyond the NUVA door would be for all of them, but instead...

"Where did...where'd Atamai go?"

He ran up to Arkius, and those tending to him.

"Where did he go?! You saw him fall too, what happened?"

It was irrational, but part of him wanted to blame the Toa of Earth for...whatever had happened. The leader of the Odd Company, and Jutori's friend, could have been dead for all they knew.

@Onaku@Harvali@~Xemnas~@Snelly@pokemonlover360

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi and Bode - Tobduk-Koro

Kanohi looked away, “I don’t know. I was away from Po-Koro when the Skakdi raided, trying to rescue a Matoran. When I returned, some time after the raid had ended, well, t-the Matoran didn’t talk to me about it, they still don’t. I think some view me as an outsider, for being g-gone during the raid.

He sighed, focus. He began to drum his masks and continued, “Gradually I heard the rumors. A Le-Matoran had been m-murdered, her heartlight ripped out. A De-Matoran who suddenly could grow weeds everywhere he stepped, whose footsteps of grass led out from a hut splattered with d-drops of b-blood. And then, that there was a breed on this island who could turn sacrificed heartlights into powers. And that Ulkarr, one of the natives of the island ago had helped us, was of that breed. Stannis was particularly firm we should not trust him.”

He continued, optics closed, “wh-what some of the Matoran believe is that the Bode the De-Matoran s-sacrificed the Le-Matoran to Ulkarr, in order to get power over plants. That’s why we had a field in Po-Koro, and why one has grown so quick in Tobduk-Koro. Without those field, we would have no Mahi, and very little plants for braiding rope. The Bo-Matoran feel no toxins in the weeds, they aren’t nutritious, but they aren’t poisonous.

Bode often seems in a daze now, keeping to the field. And when I started to bring up the rumors, he claimed they were true. We did not discuss what rumors I had heard, but it, it is a bad sign. And he seems to have some sort of intimate connection to Ulkarr

The cross-wired Matoran opened his eyes and said. “I … I the universe lost millions of lives when Mata-Nui’s head crashed on this island. Only thousands remain. I … I cannot believe the right answer is to kill Bode. Too many are dead, But he … he must be punished, and we cannot allow another to attempt this pact. I just, I don’t know what to do. Do you two have any advice?

Elsewhere, Bode was still running off a high. Ulkarr had dismissed the idea of sacrifice the dying Matoran, he was wiser and kinder than Bode, of course he was. The reasons Ulkarr dismissed the idea did not matter, what mattered is that there would be no more deaths for now.

But that flood, had it been Bode’s fault? Not the rain, but had his weeds broken up the ground too much, made the land unstable, encouraged it to collapse? It, he hadn’t known a Rain Demon was on the island, but he … he — Karzahni, something good has to have good come from his pact.

And speaking of his pact, Bode was speaking to Ulkarr through their telepathic connection. It was slow going, but even as a pariah, his enhanced hearing let Bode learn more and more of the talk in Tobruk-Koro, and gradually he was feeding Ulkarr directions to the new village. 

OOC:  @The UltimoScorp @Toru Nui @Onaku Since there has been a time skip since the flood, feel free to have Ulkarr timeskip too on his trek to Tobruk-Koro.

  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...