Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Skorm (Metru-Koro)

Opening up the sack, Skorm pulled out a desiccated corpse of a sluglike creature. "I've never seen a rahi like this; I killed two skakdi that tried to abduct me a few days ago. Each of them had one of these attached to them. They're creatures of elemental shadow. Figured someone around here would know more about it, or at least would want to know about it."

OOC: @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Tekmo (Metru-Koro, Tekmo's Hut)

Tekmo's eyes widened, and he tried to look away from the thing in Skorm's hand, but he couldn't. "I'll take you to Turaga Sans's place, but please, please put that thing away."

@Keeper of Kraata

Edited by Toru Nui

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro gates

"As tempting as it may be to join you on a hunt, I have other business to work out in town - mainly buying up more supplies for the Taku and myself. If you need to leave urgently than perhaps my wait would slow you down, but my main fear is the Taku losing you the element of surprise. Besides, I've never been the best fighter, and it looks like you're already getting recruits to help out."

Knichou briefly gestured to the nearby Toa of gravity to emphasize that last point.

"Is Nale staying back to protect Po-Koro while you're out on the hunt?"


Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, EmperorWhenua said:

IC Stannis | Metru Koro

"He is, but I believe there is a line now. Perhaps I can help instead?"

IC: Skyra Daring - Metru Koro - 

“Oh.” Skyra blinked, finally noticing all the other people who were in line. We’re they there the whole time? “I didn’t have anything important to say to him anyway, I was just coming to say hi!” The Toa of Air grinned. 

“But since I have you. We can totally talk about...whatever we want!” 

@EmperorWhenua

IC: Vashni - Metru-Koro -

“Yeah, we’re not normally into the business of hunting people down.” Vashni felt like clarifying this point...they were getting a lot of random people joining their conversation it seemed. Which was...fine.

”Who knows? Maybe will find something of value to bring back.” 

@~Xemnas~@Onaku@Harvali@Tarn

Edited by Snelly


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Toru Nui

IC: Pridak | Metru-Nui Coliseum

Pridak watched the vahki go and brought the glass of his favorite drink to his lips. He wondered if one day Ehlek would try and rise against him, but he knew it wouldn’t be soon. Ehlek currently spent most of his free time breathing through a straw into a paper bag to try and replicate the experience of a rebreather.

A toa of fire with toxic spores sprouting from his back entered the chamber and demanded a new task. Pridak couldn’t remember what the Zakazian cavern dweller’s last task was. 

“The archives could use tending to,” Pridak said after a brief thought. “After the crash many of the exhibits -- the ones not crushed during the battle by the bohrok -- got loose and are now running rampant. Perhaps you could use your talents,” he gestured at the fungal growths, “to sedate them. Along with the rahi I’ve been getting reports of scavenging villagers from outside making their way across the toxic lake. If you find them, teach them a lesson. This isn’t their land anymore.”

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro

I nodded a thank you and followed the De-Matoran. 

@Toru Nui

IC: Jutori - Metru-Koro

"It's an interesting idea," Jutori said, shrugging. "I'm not sure what all this place has to offer. Still lots of mysteries, which is why we're going to be heading out and taking a look-see."

@Snelly@~Xemnas~@Onaku@Harvali

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Sans, Turaga's Hut

"Greetings, big blue.  Or maybe you're bigger blue?  We should've had you and Zataka stand side-by-side when we had the chance, huhuhuhu.  Tell me, what are you talking about with this arm slug stuff?  I admit, I have been a bit curious ever since noticing it back in Metru-Nui.  How did you acquire that?"

Outside, Sans' trusty cretaceous steed Papy seemed excited at the commotion at the door.  "Nyeh! Nyeh heh!"  It squeaked at the people, maybe hoping for a treat or some pets?

OOC: @Toru Nui

Edited by Azibo
  • Like 2

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Ostrox and Achro (The Coliseum, Barraki Fortress)

Well, that wasn't quite was Achro was hoping for, but perhaps one of these scavengers would at least put up a fight. "You got it, my lord! I'll teach them something fierce, I will!" As he left the throne room to carry out this order, he passed Ostrox and Zaliyah as they entered, to ask a similar question.

"Lord Pridak. I understand you must be getting this question rather frequently, but 'idle hands' and all that. Is there anything we can do for you?"

@Unreliable Narrator@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Sans's Hut)

"To make a long story short: I wished in my head for a cup of water, and some sort of entity gave me one. This apparently meant I owed it something, despite the fact that the deal was made without my knowledge or consent, and it implanted a slug in my arm and told me to go kill Korruhn and Mata Nui. And ever since I got this slug, I've been able to do this." Waveahk hovered in the air for a few seconds to demonstrate.

"So far, I haven't been able to explain any of it - until today. The local Skakdi seem to have similar slugs attached to their spines. Their loose lips spun a tale of a chain of islands off the south coast called 'the Kumu Islets', home to strange creatures who implant these organisms inside willing hosts in exchange for fulfilling their commands. 'Aspects', they called them."

@Azibo

 

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Navu's Hut)

After walking a fair distance, and the awkward pause that followed Navu frantically searching her pockets for the key, Navu welcomed Toa Datrox into her place of residence. Aside from some farming tools, chairs, a table and a bed, it was incredibly sparse. There was a backdoor which led out into Navu's struggling plantation field.

"Uh, welcome, I think. There's only one bed, so... I guess I'll sleep on the floor. I'm used to resting on hard surfaces, I'll be fine."

@Tarn

Edited by Toru Nui

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

Perhaps I could join you? ” Collector suggested, “It might be useful to have people other than … Toa there, help you adapt to … odder situations.” It might annoy the refugees that Collector would abandon their routes between the camps, but the fact was the Matoran would alway chose a Toa with a Kakama over them if they had the option. And there were others who could make the journey. Simply put, if they were to gain friendships, true friendships; they would need power. Elemental power. If this journey might gain them that power, it would be worth it.

OOC: @Snelly @Tarn @Onaku @~Xemnas~

 

Edited by Harvali

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: @Biological Chronicler hopefully it’s okay if I imply there has been a short time skip, if not, let me know

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi grappled about doing a few more repairs on the village as Pardehi had looked over the other injured Matoran of the village. A hour later as Kanohi grappled down from mending a weathervane, he heard Pardehi’s question. He scratched the back of his head, his masks wind chimes in a gentle breeze.

Finally he almost squeaked, ”Well um, would you mind looking over Toa Nale? She has a limp and is … is acting … sad. Which is okay, there is much to be sad about, even for a Toa, but it’s … well she’s a Toa. She’s … well, I know Destiny might not mean much with Mata-Nui … gone, but he still chose her. I have never seen a Toa like this and I … I don’t know how to help her.

There was a sharp cough in the distance and Kanohi added, “and if you have time, and it’s not a trouble, maybe look at my leg? If you want. I sprained it when we … crashed. No hurry just, if we are going to walk all the way south it might be good for me to be able to walk easier? I think, it’s up to you?” His face was as red as the crimson sky that had only a little over a week ago lit up the Matoran Universe. 


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arkius - Metru-Koro Gates

Arkius sighed and looked down at the ground. "Something like that."

The earthen toa then looked back up at Knichou, a faint smile breaking onto his lips again. "Well then, I won't keep you, brother. You go and see to your business."

@BULiK @Smudge8

 

IC: Zadred - Metru-Koro

"That'll be three widgets." "Here you go. Thank you."

While the discussion continued, Zadred had momentarily snuck off and gotten herself a fruit smoothie which she now calmly drank through its straw, cupping the drink with both hands while her eyes darted between the conversationalists.

"So, uh-" Zadred spoke up, taking a break from slurping her smoothie. "Any idea what we might expect to find?"

@~Xemnas~ @Tarn @Snelly @Harvali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Pardehi - Po-Koro

"No problem, just take a seat and relax." He pulled over a wooden stool for Kanohi to sit on. He set down his medical pack rumagingg through until he produced a lightweight block of Vuata Macka wood and a roll of harakeke wraps. "I am going to try and take the pressure off the joints. Just lie here for the next few hours, until the pain stops. You should be back to normal a couple days from now, just try not to put any weight on that ankle in the mean time."

He began to unwind to harakeke roll, measuring out the appropriate length. "Where is Nale Vella now? I will do what I can to help her."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro (Navu's Hut)

"Ah, that won't be necessary," I said, taking in my surroundings. "I appreciate your hospitality, but I can sleep on the floor, don't worry. I'll be gone first thing in the morning, anyways."

@Toru Nui

IC: Jutori - Metru-Koro

"Well...I don't see why not."

@Snelly@~Xemnas~@Onaku@Harvali

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 1

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Metru-Koro

Atamai nodded at the Vortixx. “Sure! The more the merrier. And I like your idea of searching the corresponding locations to the Great Disks. We should keep that in mind during our search.”

He turned to the diminutive Skakdi. “That’s a good question. Honestly, we could find artifacts of interest that might help keep us safe, or we might find nothing at all.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

I … I will still be able to walk in the meantime, right?” Kanohi flapped his wrists like he thought he could fly, “I mean we have to hurry south, to reach that Vo-Matoran and Metru-Koro. We don’t have days to waste waiting for my leg, and I don’t think Po-Koro has any mounts or vehicles free that we can borrow.”

And Kanohi would not be able to deprive Po-Koro of another resource, especially since he was about to leave the village. And he could not just dawdle about when the Matoran needed every kind of help they could get

Oh, and Toa Nale lives in that hut over there,” he pointed to a shack, “But um, I will still be able to make the journey, right? I can still go? And without wasting valuable time? Right?

OOC: @Biological Chronicler he does not know Pardehi has his own Ussal crab

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

Thank you, Toa. I will strive to match your expectations” They smiled, they could practically feel the embrace of cold from a true elemental power already. Or the warmth, didn’t matter, Collector would take any element they could get. 

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @Tarn

Edited by Harvali

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nektann | His hive of scum and villainy, Fort Nektann

With Barius stepping aside Boss took the space. He owned it with his wide stance and powerfully sharp jawline. Chains dangled from his belt rattling with trophies from past raids as he moved to be fully facing Parnassus. He took a big sniff of the shadowy being. Parnassus smelled of the road and riding in the saddle of his hoverbike; he smelled of the musk of the southern swamps and of strange sulphuric chemicals. Boss smelled a deal maker in his hangar, and he’d make one. Once it suited him.

“You come all this way for a paint job? What you want? Don’t got a lotta room to work on someone else’s ride. Takes a lot of expense to keep space open, you imagine. What you offering?”


 

IC: Pridak | Coliseum Throne Room

With the arrival of two more of his warriors Pridak realized he needed a system for easy dispatch and notification of his troops. Why did he not already have one installed? In the week of rebuilding, recovering, and wracking his mind about what went wrong somehow a basic system of communication hadn’t occurred to him. Why not a simple radio broadcasting system, or a text-based dispatch like the Dark Hunters used?

“I am curious,” Pridak said, “about what you would do differently in these current times to improve the lives of our free people? Please, speak honestly. How would you improve our new home?”

 

OOC: @Conway, @Burnmad, @Toru Nui, @Nato the Traveler

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sans, Turaga's Hut

"Hmm."  Sans got up and paced across the room.  "Others have informed me about the vague existence of these southern threats... but their name.. 'Aspects...' Waveahk, I have an idea."  The Ga-Turaga turned towards the mutated mercenary.  "You've been a big help, huhuhuhu, around Metru-Koro these past few days.  There are some who feel a bit uneasy about your presence, though.  Here's what I'm thinking: since you already have one such parasite, and seemed to have interacted with at least one of these beings before, maybe they'll be receptive to you.  Toa Stannis is working on a way to confront these beings, but it would be helpful if we had more intel on them.  What if you went down there and tried to meet with them?  It would be very dangerous, mayhaps even suicidal, but you're durable and strong, and if you formed some sort of squad, you all might fare better.  Of course, you would probably have to treat with these mystical spirits alone, but a group could help you reach these Kumu Islets safely.  How does this all sound to you?  Would you be willing to venture south into the unknown and attempt to talk directly with these Aspects?"

OOC: @Toru Nui

  • Like 2

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Enra (Irnakk's Tooth)

"Aw, that's kind of you. Well, if you wanna avoid the locals you're best sticking with me, mate. I know this island like the back of my hand. I can't actually see the back of my hand 'cause the gloves are on, so that's how you know I'm not fibbing."

IC: Xane - Irnakk's Tooth

"Unfortunately, I'm not sure that avoiding the locals is what I want," he replied, "There is clearly some shared heritage between your world and mine. Perhaps my kind originally came from here, or vice-versa. Either way, it will be difficult to learn more without speaking with the natives." 

2 hours ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Klawne (Ruined Temple)

"I don't know. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one left, but that can't be true. Can't be. If I survived, it must therefore stand that others did as well."

IC: Sidra - Earth Temple

"There are Matoran, Toa, and Turaga back at the refugee camps. You're not alone anymore." 

9 minutes ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Pridak | Coliseum Throne Room

With the arrival of two more of his warriors Pridak realized he needed a system for easy dispatch and notification of his troops.

“I am curious,” Pridak said, “about what you would do differently in these current times to improve the lives of our free people? Please, speak honestly. How would you improve our new home?”

IC: Zaliyah - Throne Room

"We need to rebuild, and for that we need the Mask of Creation," Zaliyah replied, offering her Barraki a curt, hunched bow. "I would ask your leave to visit this "Metru-Koro" to begin negotiations to secure it. I feel the Toa and Matoran may be more willing to cooperate with someone who used to be one of them."

@Toru Nui @Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ostrox (The Coliseum, Barraki Fortress)

"And I can pass for a Toa, with these robes disguising any noticeable differences. Just putting that out there."

@Unreliable Narrator@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Tekmo (Metru-Koro, Tekmo's Hut)

"Excellent. Follow me!" Tekmo led Skorm out of his hut and through the streets towards Turaga Sans's residence. "I hope you can appreciate that this settlement was only founded under a week ago. It's a work-in-progress, keep in mind."

@Keeper of Kraata

 

IC: Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Sans's Hut)

"If you can persuade others to join me, then how can I refuse?"

@Azibo

 

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Navu's Hut)

"...You don't... you don't want me to get something soft for you to rest under, at least?"

@Tarn

 

IC: Enra (Irnakk's Tooth)

"You are speaking with a native. One of the few who's not gonna rip out your spine and floss their teeth with it. But if you're really looking for a second opinion, I guess we can try the Riggers. They hate me the least, I think. They live on a floating scrap-pile called 'the Rig' - hence the name - out on the eastern coast, connected to land by a bridge that looks like someone made it when they were drunk. I doubt they'll know - or even be interested in telling you - what you're looking for, though."

 

IC: Klawne (Ruined Temple)

"We might share a race, but that doesn't necessarily make them my people. Still, living in an actual house would be superior to hiding out in a cave. I don't know. Dwelling on the past isn't healthy. It's not like you can change it, can you?"

@Nato the Traveler


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Enra (Irnakk's Tooth)

"You are speaking with a native. One of the few who's not gonna rip out your spine and floss their teeth with it. But if you're really looking for a second opinion, I guess we can try the Riggers. They hate me the least, I think. They live on a floating scrap-pile called 'the Rig' - hence the name - out on the eastern coast, connected to land by a bridge that looks like someone made it when they were drunk. I doubt they'll know - or even be interested in telling you - what you're looking for, though."

IC: Xane - Irnakk's Tooth

"They sound like pirates," he replied bluntly. He'd seen then, from a distance, soon after he'd first arrived on this world, sifting through the drifting debris from the crashed Great Spirit's skull. "I don't think their help is the sort I need. But you've clearly travelled much of this land if you've managed to earn the ire of everyone in it. Do any of these warbands keep a recorded history?" 

5 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Klawne (Ruined Temple)

"We might share a race, but that doesn't necessarily make them my people. Still, living in an actual house would be superior to hiding out in a cave. I don't know. Dwelling on the past isn't healthy. It's not like you can change it, can you?"

IC: Sidra - Earth Temple

"But we can learn from it. That's why I came here. I was hoping there'd be something in these ruins that might help us find a way back to our homeland." 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sans, Turaga's Hut

"I'll see what I can do then.  It might be better for you to approach anyone you think might join you.  Head down to the main street to start looking, I suppose.  If that's all, then thank you for your time.  Send the next one in once you leave.  And come report back to me before you leave, if you find your own companions before I can find some for you.  Stay safe, big blue, huhuhuhu."

OOC: @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Providence - Middle of Nowhere

Somewhere in the midst of the wastelands, a lanky suit of armor filled with gas walked along eagerly. He didn't know his way around, but if the accounts he'd heard were correct, there were settlements of the newcomers spread out all around. He figured he'd have to find one eventually - or at least some travelers heading between two of them. At the very least, he'd surely come upon some interesting rahi.

Eventually...

Right now, though, it was just sand and rock all around.


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Pridak | Coliseum Throne Room

“Diplomacy. You suggest diplomacy with the people we’ve sworn to eradicate because of their intolerance? We tore their sky apart, albeit not in the way I had hoped, to reveal their lies. They weren’t interested in diplomacy for the past two centuries, but now you think after they’ve lost their final city and live on the edge of a toxic lake made from the blood of their so called god they will open their doors and speak freely of peace? I watched Dume spit on my father’s grave and proclaim the matoran were the chosen race, that the great nations who after formed into the League existed as inferior denizens. He said we were unfit caretakers." He leaned forward in his seat, eyes burning with the rage and guilt weighing on his conscience. 

“I watched Brutaka lead Dume's crusade against Kalmah and Mantax’s people and forced them to work in the mines of Artakha and the slaughterhouses of Destral. They drove Kalmah’s people to the brink and pushed them ever further off the edge. The Order pleaded they stood for peace among all nations and remained neutral to the slaughter despite their warriors on the battlefield. They once stood against the tyranny of these hateful manifestos. They once,” Pridak paused, his temper rising. He caught his breath, leaned back in his throne, and continued. “We took arms to burn away that regime of hate, and shame, and shackles. The Dark Hunters removed Dume, but the stragglers have new heroes and a dead leader often becomes a martyr for their people. But sure. Fine. Visit their new leader and see if he’s willing to talk. In fact, invite him to visit me. We can offer him a warm welcome. Have him come alone. Take as many as you think necessary to travel safely, and a small airship to travel across the lake. Ostrox, do you know if the ship you flew on under Carapar’s orders is still operating? A merchant vessel may be better than a warship.”

He waved his hand dismissively as he thought of the little blue turaga his spies said led the new village of Metru Koro. He hoped Ehlek would enjoy building a warm welcome especially suited for Sans.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Pardehi - Po-Koro @Harvali

"Just rest and take it easy. You'll still be able to walk, just don't put too much weight on that foot of yours. We'll be using Ussal crabs for most of the way, anyway, so you don't have anything to worry about until we reach our destination, which won't be for a few days yet. You'll have plenty of time to heal."

He stood up at pointed in the direction of Nale Vella's hut. "Are you okay here by yourself for the moment? I'm going to go talk to your friend Nale."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mahryo - Northern Deserts

Mahryo hummed to himself, idly flicking fireballs onto the sand as he leaned up against a van-like vehicle, doing his best to relax. Sitting still for too long had brought about another headache, though the (relatively) fresh air was helping, and it was good to stretch his legs. Not for the first time, he found himself rather annoyed by his amnesia; they were more than a little lost, and it was adding to their travel time. At least he was in good company.

@Jakura Nuva @ZippyWharrgarbl @xccj


http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Lueiji - Northern Deserts

"You don't figure there's an end to all this desert, eh Mahryo?"

Lueiji scratches idly at his head from where he sits atop the van's roof, his long legs dangling over the side near his brother. He seems a bit nervous, as he clutches to his knee and his eyes dart back and forth across the horizon.

"We haven't seen anything else, and I sure don't remember."

@Edelgard

Edited by Jakura Nuva

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro

Knichou gave Arkius a nod and walked into the village. Arkius seemed nervous when Knichou mentioned Nale's whereabouts, but the Fe-Toa didn't want to push the topic further, especially when they both had work to do.

The former Nynrah ghost walked the streets of the village, slowly learning the surrounding area as he searched for the nearest bar. Yes, it had been a week since universe exploded, but that's more than enough time for a few local eateries to establish themselves. If there was anything guaranteed to happen right after the end of the world, it would be drinking.


Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zaliyah - Throne Room

"Under our current circumstances, I feel eradication is beyond our grasp," she replied, choosing her words carefully, "But their god is dead. They're not the chosen race anymore - if they ever were to begin with. They're stranded on an inhospitable alien world, just like us. We have things they need, and they have something we want."

She took a step closer to the warlord, wary of the very real possibility her head might be forcibly detached from her body before she could finish speaking.

"We have united so many races under our banner. Perhaps it's time to consider welcoming one more... or, at the very least, making peace with them. They call us savages and monsters to justify their hatred and prejudice, but if we are the ones to show mercy, to extend the hand of peace... then we prove wrong their entire ideology."

The thought of letting it all go made her insides burn. She didn't share Pridak's desire to wipe out the Matoran species entirely, but she had wanted to see them put in their place, made to pull their own weight and contribute to the collective good, instead of lording it over everyone else. She'd always hoped she might be able to sway Pridak's temper when the time came; it appeared that time was now. 

@Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi nodded, his heartlight slowing its pace, “okay … okay. I will … will try to keep it relaxed.” It occurred to him now that if he wasn’t grappling around all the time, it might have healed sooner.

Oh um, Toa Nale is a Toa of Magnetism, she used to use a rifle but now has a spear, which she uses to walk when she walks. She has a bad limp. But she doesn’t seem to want to fight anymore, which is okay. But it’s … she mostly stays in her hut and I … I never saw a living Toa so … lifeless. Sorry, she’s a great hero, fought in the archives during the invasion, she deserves more respect. I heard the archives were a massacre too, Toa Nale never talks about it, but seeing all that death…

He shuddered, remembering Matoran crushed between falling buildings. And he had been on the outskirts…

If you can help her, please do.

OOC: @Biological Chronicler feel free to go to Nale


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Triki, Northern Desert

Triki was working on the back of the van, where one of the wheels had buckled on one of the desert rocks and needed repair.  "We be good-right in soon-time," he called up to Mahryo and Lueiji.  "Fix-work no problem, and we be drive-rolling across hot-sand before you can say 'Kikinalo Krunchies'."  Patting the side of the van, he adds, "How-be you doing, Yaushe?"

:music: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - "Po-Koro"

The Fa-Toa heard a knock. Somewhat cautiously she approached the door and opened it, expecting someone else. "Kanohi? I...oh, uh. Hello. What brings you here, stranger?"


@Biological Chronicler

IC: Korio Karasha - The Rig (Mall)

The burly Vo-Skakdi grabbed the patron by the arm, a classic Skakdi grin on his face, and began dragging him out of Noshimak's. "Let's have a little chit-chat, yeah? Ain't a big deal. Promise we won't hurt--well, guess I can't promise that one, mate."

"Here ya are, Miss Yumi."


@EmperorWhenua@Dane

  • Like 1

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mahryo - Northern Desert

"I'm sure it ends sometime, brother!" Mahryo clenches his fist, chuckling at the tingling sensation of the fireball in his hand dissipating. "We just gotta keep heading north. Or south. Or... well. Whichever direction we've been heading!"
@Jakura Nuva@xccj@ZippyWharrgarbl


http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC:Pardehi - Po-Koro - @Tarn

"My name is Pardehi." he said. "I run the infirmary in Metru Koro for Turaga Sans down south. I've just spoken with Kanohi, he seems concerned about your well-being. I can here to see if if you needed any assistance from me."

Edited by Biological Chronicler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vashni - Metru-Koro -

“Well, it looks like we're forming quite the group." Vashni commented, glancing at the Collector briefly. There was something odd about that one, but Vashni wasn't too concerned about it.

@~Xemnas~@Onaku@Harvali@Tarn



My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Metru-Koro (The Love Shack)

A few hours passed, and as Rose awaited her wife's return, she'd probably notice Vent begin to stir. The speedster yawned, shifting under the blanket. It'd hadn't been long at all.

"...Mornin'." They greeted, from inside. It wasn't really morning.

OOC: @Tarn @Snelly

Edited by Dane

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Yaushe, Northern Desert

Gears ground against gears, fans whirred, pistons fired, and from it all came words, shaped by machine noise somewhere deep within the van. "I keep telling you, wheels aren't gonna cut it out here. Second time that's buckled now. We need treads. Sand's too loose."

Yaushe was not in the best of moods. Sand kept getting in her grill, her wheels weren't made for traversing loose desert sands, and she'd elected to stay in the van for these repairs, given that Triki was only fixing a wheel. With a hiss of air rather like a tired sigh, she... well, she couldn't quite look at Lueiji. He was sitting on top of her. But she focused her senses on him. "'Course there's more than desert. Gotta be. Why would I have wheels that don't work here otherwise?"


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Lueiji - Northern Desert

Lueiji shudders at the voice, and promptly jumps off of the vehicle. His discomfort around Yaushe was nothing personal, but with all the... things he'd been seeing lately, a van that talked to him wasn't exactly consoling.

"Whattya askin' me for?" he says, shaking the dust from his jumpsuit - one of the only reminders of his past. Something to do with pest extermination, it seemed. "Maybe there were cities and roads 'round here, before somethin' turned it into a wasteland. I dunno."

He rubs his neck, hoping he wasn't coming across as rude. He looks over to his brother. "...Oh, I believe ya, Mahryo. But I hope we find somethin' soon."

@Edelgard @ZippyWharrgarbl @xccj

Edited by Jakura Nuva

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...