Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC, Atamai: Metru-Koro

"You happen to be in the presence of three people who went looking for two of the disks- the Onu-Metru and Po-Metru ones. We should probably start looking for temples in those corresponding places. First, let's see if we can find Kilo- he's a Kralhi who accompanied us on our search for the Disks."

OOC: @pokemonlover360 feel free to have Kilo bump into the group so it can join us. As long as it doesn't try to destroy any of the puzzles this time XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Irna | Outside Sans' Hut

"I ... see," she said, cocking her head to one side, but she did not follow her doubt any further than that. This woman might have been peculiar -- to put the matter lightly -- but it wasn't as though anyone in Metru-Koro was a stranger to peculiarity, after all. "It is a pleasure, Keitara. I am Irna, the sixth-born of Perror of the Northern--"

It was then that Waveahk emerged from the Turaga's hut, bearing news of--

"An expedition?" she said. "Sans authorized one?"

OOC: @TL01 NUVA @Toru Nui

IC: Parnassus | Fort Nektann

"What does someone like me always have to offer?"

Parnassus raised an eyebrow at Boss and rapped their knuckles against the hull of the Call.

"And let's be clear," they continued. "I'd be after a full check-up of my baby here. Inside and out. Not to mention mechanical service from this establishment of yours from now to ... oh, let's say, perpetuity?"

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

-Void

  • Like 1

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zadred - Metru-Koro

Zadred slurped her smoothie for few moments while listening. "Hey so this might be a dumb question, but what's a 'Great Disk'?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Kokaliga, Archives

For several days, Kokaliga sulked around Ta-Metru.  A few blazes still roared, but most of the district was smoldering ruins by this point.  She decided this place had no outsiders.  Perhaps the Matoran might venture inside their old Archives instead, searching for knowledge long forgotten or some old treasures.

So Kokaliga made her way into the ruins of Onu-Metru, and began her silent hunt throughout the cursed tunnels.

She evaded or deterred all Rahi threats thus far.  On one occasion, however, she was standing at some desecrated old memorial when she heard screaming, then a growing light quickly approaching her hallways.  She stood defensively with her back against the wall, and some monstrous Rahi beast sprinted past her, revealing the light to be flames engulfing its body.  Kokaliga waited for it to run down the hall and for the light to dim again before venturing towards the direction the beast came from.  With shadows concealing her, Kokaliga slowly stalked whatever prey may lay ahead...

 

IC: Amaru, Zakaz WIlderness

After dropping off the helpless Matoran at the helpless little village, Amaru had rode the Mule for some time, aimless and without direction.  He ventured to and fro all day before his Skakdi eyes spotted a structure on the horizon.  Passing by some wild or lost Mahi, Amaru arrived at the scene of one old temple, wide in foundation with a tower jutting from the boxed top like a fist punching through the sky.  It was here that Amaru parked his bike out back and slowly walked inside.

The entrance room was sparse, and old.  Some half-dead weeds sprang to life through the cracks in the old stone.  Amaru never cared for these places; they gave him the creeps.  But all he wanted for now was to spend some time sleeping, and with the sun setting soon, he found a decent corner to collapse in, and drifted off to sleep- which was difficult these days.  Constantly, the Kraata on his back readjusted its slimy teeth into his flesh.  It hurt, but it was nothing he couldn't handle.  Eventually, though, the sensation of that slug in his skin could be ignored enough for Amaru's proud eyes to lull into a decent slumber.

Edited by Azibo

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Metru-Koro

"The six Great Disks were the most powerful Kanoka Disks in existence. Turaga Dume announced a hunt for them, promising Toa stones to Matoran who brought them in. Jutori and myself were among them. They're gone now, though. Fused into one Disk and destroyed."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

You three found two of the Great Disks?” Collector startled, “I … had not realized. I suppose this is destiny as you might say. And you two were Matoran at the time, and turned into Toa as part of Dume’s reward? What is it like to be a … Toa? What is like to now have an elemental power? To be empowered?” To be beloved by the Matoran.

If those two had been empowered by Dume, then these three would only have been Toa for eight days, maybe nine at most. If they were that new to Toa power, perhaps their perspective and friendship might be useful, help them understand the nature of elemental powers.

You have not heard of the Great Disks?” Collector turned to face the Skakdi, “They were the most powerful Kanoka, all six of them hidden in Metru-Nui. Before the League invaded the city, Turaga Dume had ordered the Matoran to search of them, with the promise of making them Toa. My friend Kanohi said that Dume wanted them for a machine that could give any living thing the power of a disk. He was planning to make an army of Matoran as powerful as Toa, to win the war.

Collector shivered at the thought of that machine. Imagine, if they could empower themself with a freezing disk, they could practically be a Toa of Ice already. But it was lost in the ruins of Metru-Nui, even if it hadn’t been destroyed in the wreckage, the Barraki ruled there. And if the machine would had worked, well, the Barraki would have been beaten already.

Not that Kanohi had given Collector much detail on what happened to the machine, his mind practically shutdown when he brought up Turaga Dume and the device. Collector did not even know how Kanohi had learned all of this. But Kanohi did not seem one to lie, and it explained by Dume would seek the disks. 

OOC: @Snelly @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Onaku 

edit: ninja’d

Edited by Harvali

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Ulkarr (Po-Koro)

Ulkarr still hadn't moved from Po-Koro's entrance. In fact, it hadn't seemed like he had moved at all.

@Harvali

 

IC: Achro (Onu-Metru, The Archives)

Achro heard sounds of commotion coming from the lower levels. A particularly violent, nasty creature, he suspected. He descended into the ruined depths of the Archives, the Red Smoke coming with him.

@Onaku

 

IC: NU-8020S (Northern Desert, Vahki Transport)

The giant metal bug was some sort of vehicle, that halted a few meters away from the van. The mechanical legs that supplied its means of propulsion lowered the transport's main body down to the desert surface. Some sort of hatch on the side opened, and NU-8020S, flanked by two of her squad, emerged, marching across to where Mahryo, Lueiji and Triki were standing.

"We are searching for the fugitive known as Takadox." The Squad Mother's voice was a distinctly feminine one, conveying power and authority with a cybernetic echo. The subservient Vahki on the left produced an iStone with the most recent photograph of the disgraced warlord on it. "Have you seen this entity?"

@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj

 

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

"If I'm honest, I don't really understand why the other settlements even exist. Surely, it's better if we all converge together? Ah, here's Turaga Sans's place now." Tekmo and Skorm walked up to the jovial Turaga's hut, only to find there was a line - and Waveahk was addressing everyone else there about something.

"Yes, he did." Waveahk said, answering Irna's question, though Tekmo and Skorm didn't hear what that was.. "Off the southern coast of this island, lies a collection of substantially smaller islands that the natives call: 'the Kumu Islets'. There is reason to believe that the inhabitants of the Islets pose a threat to this settlement, as they are supplying the locals with... let's say 'weapons', for lack of a better term."

@Keeper of Kraata@Conway@EmperorWhenua@Snelly@TL01 NUVA

 

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Navu's Hut)

"Talk about what? I mean, you probably have a lot of interesting stories to tell. I don't. Well, I don't have any uplifting stories, anyway."

@Tarn

 

IC: Enra (Irnakk's Tooth)

"...Fine. I guess I'm gonna visit the Nightmare Pits after all. Now, how do they get inside when it's sacrifice time?" Enra scrutinized the mountain, surveying it top to bottom with telescopic vision for some sort of entrance.

@Nato the Traveler@Unreliable Narrator

 

IC: Klawne (Ruined Temple)

As Sidra headed deeper into the temple, Klawne stared at the ruins around her once more. Taking a deep breath, she decided that, at some point, she would have to visit the refugee camps, before the time came when the camps no longer stood. And what better time than now? Mustering up the strength necessary for the journey, she began the trek. She had no clue where the camps were. Sidra didn't seem to have left any tracks. But going in the general direction they clustered in should be good enough.

Edited by Toru Nui

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Snelly said:

IC: Skyra Daring - Metru Koro - 

“Oh.” Skyra blinked, finally noticing all the other people who were in line. We’re they there the whole time? “I didn’t have anything important to say to him anyway, I was just coming to say hi!” The Toa of Air grinned. 

“But since I have you. We can totally talk about...whatever we want!” 

20 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

"Yes, he did." Waveahk said, answering Irna's question, though Tekmo and Skorm didn't hear what that was.. "Off the southern coast of this island, lies a collection of substantially smaller islands that the natives call: 'the Kumu Islets'. There is reason to believe that the inhabitants of the Islets pose a threat to this settlement, as they are supplying the locals with... let's say 'weapons', for lack of a better term."

IC Stannis | Metru Koro

No sooner was old toa was about to engage with Skyra on matters of relative levity that the steltian emerged from Sans' hut, apparently invigorated about an expedition to the south. He held up a finger to Skyra, hoping to pause rather than end their interaction before it began. Stannis, having just a moment earlier shared with Sans the sensitivity of such an undertaking as getting to understand the southron foes and their toxic temples, and furthermore the danger of spreading fear of them before they could be at all comprehended, saw this as a mistake to happen so soon and unchecked. What was the old diminutive thinking? he wondered harshly, hoping the turaga was not going senile already. 

"And what do you propose to do?" Stannis said, gently weaving himself into the conversation, wary of the ill regard Waveahk likely had for the toa who at one time almost sentenced him to death. "Travel to islands even the local populations refuse to visit, attack beings you have never seen? Everything on this land poses a threat, Waveahk... if we choose to make them so. Do not incense emotions or war—speak only careful truths."

@Toru Nui

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Triki - Northern Desert

"He-be lousy player of hide-and-seek if he near-close to here," Triki said, gesturing out to the barren desert around them.  "Can see incoming thingies from Kios out."  He paused for a moment and asked, "Why-be you seek-search for him?  He is hiding good treasure on his person?"

@Toru Nui@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl

:music: 

Edited by xccj
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-Wilderness @Toru Nui @Unreliable Narrator

Looking up, Mazor saw what had made the strange trail, a large floating sphere. Mazor drew his Kanoka launcher and pointed it at the sphere, looking through his sniper scope, hoping to get a better look at the strange flying object.

OOC: FYI, I probably won't be able to post again until monday

 

  • Like 2

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Lueiji - Northern Desert

"Have we seen - you're the first person we've run into for a long while, miss," Luigi addresses the Squad Mother, sticking his thumbs into the pockets on his chest. He cranes his neck over Mahryo's shoulder to get a better look at the picture.

"Good ta know that guy ain't one of us, eh, Mahryo?"

@Edelgard @Toru Nui @ZippyWharrgarbl @xccj

Edited by Jakura Nuva
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keitara- Metru-Koro, outside Sans' hut

IC:

Keitara turned to look at the figure who had emerged from the dwelling.

"That sounds... problematic." She turned to Irna, trying to gague the zyglak's reaction, then turned back to the speaker.

(OOC: she waits for a gap in the conversation for the next bit.)

IC:

"Um... sorry to intercede, but I'm a new arrival here. I'm... well, currently not affiliated with a toa team, but if this is causing danger for the settlement I'd be...ngh... happy to assist in any way I... can..." Keitara winced, a shiver running through her body. The injury to her back was throbbing painfully, as though a barely healed wound were being pulled upon. She shot an apologetic look to Irna for the scene she was making, and reaching into her pack she withdrew her photon lance. After some minor coaxing and a good smack against its dented side, its blade and handle unfolded. She resisted the urge to sigh in releif as she braced herself against it.

(OOC: @Keeper of Kraata@Conway@EmperorWhenua@Snelly @Toru Nui)

  • Like 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skorm (Metru-Koro)

"Hmm," Skorm grunted. "Centralization has its perks, but I've been out there; the wastes are treacherous, and not everyone could make the trip here. Plus, so much land here can only support so many people as is. Not to mention the danger of an attack."

The Twi-Toa glanced at the sun's position. "Metru-Nui's centralization didn't work out too well, if I recall."

OOC: @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

At first ascending, Okuo quickly realised his error as he noticed the red mist trailing from the upper levels. Not only that, but whatever was emitting it seemed to be heading downwards. Okuo didn’t like the look of that gas, not one bit, and as he equipped his rebreather he began his descent down further into the depths of the once orderly Archives… well, more orderly than they were now. As he headed down again, he caught a glimpse of another being coming out of the tunnel he’d come from earlier. Praying that his invisibility was enough, Okuo continued his descent, eventually coming upon the bottom of the large open shaft he’d been traversing. It wasn’t the bottom of the archives, but either the architects of the place had decided to put an arbitrary stop to how far down this shaft reached, or the Cataclysm had redecorated. Either way, Okuo was forced to go down one of the tunnels leading from the bottom of the shaft, headed deeper into the Archives’ earthly depths.

Carefully he continued his way down the dark and decrepit corridors, carefully looking around for either a way further down or something he could salvage. His heart had another start as his eyes, aided by the Mask of Adaptation to see in the dark, saw the shape of a nasty rahi, with Okuo’s whole body shifting into a combat stance before he realised it was just an empty husk. He sighed, lowering his rebreather off his mask and looking over his shoulder to make sure nothing was following him… To then realise something was following him.

Something small scuttled along through the corridor, approaching Okuo’s general location. Then something else followed along into the tunnel, and then yet another. Listening closely and looking over to where the noises were coming from, Okuo realised there was a cluster of small creatures approaching him. He sighed, and quickly pushed himself up against the wall opposite to the rahi husk, still invisible and hoping that would actually be worth something this time. The creatures drew closer and closer until finally Okuo could see that they were… Ussal crabs. The small creatures gathered around the rahi husk, nibbling at the carcass for nutrients. The Toa sighed with relief, slowly moved away from the wall, and carried on down the tunnel.

The twisting corridors of the Archives, which Okuo hoped weren’t an intended design feature, lead Okuo ever deeper into the maw of the now deserted earthen region, the undercity providing plenty of avenues to get lost. Noticing an intact vault door up ahead, Okuo cautiously approached it. Though there were some cracks in the walls around it, the door itself seemed to have been sturdy enough to withstand the Cataclysm’s effects. The Archives systems were down, which meant that the lock on the door was no longer connected to any security system. It would be lucky to even have power, but as Okuo discovered upon touching the door’s panel, there was still enough juice in it to show him a red glowing “locked” message. The Toa smirked. This was right up his alley.

Okuo quickly unslung his deck from his shoulder and began dragging out its retractable plugs, slotting them into the panel’s interface ports. A holographic keyboard quickly appeared on his mask’s HUD, and he began to input various prompts, attempting to isolate the correct passcode to unlock the door. This was going to take some time, and Okuo hoped dearly that nothing would come at him through the dark corridors of the Archives while he was working, though he knew well how unlikely that would be. Parallel to working on the lock, Okuo kept his ears perked and shot the occasional glance either way down the corridor.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - Metru Koro -

While Skyra was waiting, she flipped herself over and started doing a handstand, how she was able to do this while intoxicated was anyone's guess. 

"I don't know what's going on, but you guys are great~"

@Keeper of Kraata@Conway@EmperorWhenua@TL01 NUVA

IC: Vashni - Metru-Koro -

"We have great power as Toa, it's true. But it's also a heavy responsibility." Vashni informed the Vortixx. "There are many things that are expected of you, and they're rarely easy." 

 @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Harvali

  • Like 3


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Changua - Outside Metru Koro

Deactivating the power of her levitation disk,  Changua lowered herself down into the soft, reddish sand, bag full of scavenged parts over her back. She could already see the outskirts of the makeshift matoran village from here. It would would be a short trip, short enough to travel on foot. The sun had begun to sink in the horizon, and there had been a noticeable chill in the air. All the better, night was the best time of day to travel, anyway.

OOC: Changua moving towards Metru Koro.  Will enter the village if not interrupted beforehand.

IC: Karai -Metru Koro - @BULiK

By the time Karai finished today's supply of orders of kanohi, he was exhausted. He had received orders for several high-quality makes, and it had taken time to gather the appropriate quality of protodermis. He carefully extinguished his fires, plunging his hut into darkness except for the meager light stone hanging from the side of the hut.

He stepped outside, surveying the landscape around him. It was a dark, gloomy night. Most of the village's matoran had already  retreated inside, either into their private homes or to the larger builders in the entertainment district. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, waves of weariness washing over him. He could use something to drink himself, he supposed. Besides, travelers from other villages sometimes care here. He might be able to make a few kanoka sales, or find some work abroad. Locking his door behind him, he set off in the direction of Sanso's Saloon.

OOC: Karai is walking into Sanso's Saloon. Open for interaction

IC: Tugarak - Barraki Fortress

Tugarak sat at the foot of his bed, legs crossed in a meditative pose. He could feel the presence of the Great Spirit before him. It was not the dead giant fallen in the desert, that had been worshiped once by ignorant matoran, but a truly divine being. It was what he learned from the shaman Garpaxi, and what he had fought for at Metru Nui besides his former lord, Carapar, now laid to rest for all eternity.

It had not been the Spirit's will that they emerged victorious that day. Instead, they had been given a greater gift. They had finally escaped the physical prison of the Matoran Universe, and granted access to a new world in which to expand their domain.

Whatever duty Ehlek, his new lord demanded of him, he would fulfill it. Soon, Spirit-willing, he would bring the downfall of the Matoran heretics who so cruelly slain Lord Carapar.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Achro (Onu-Metru, The Archives)

There was nothing. A gaunt quiet, that seemed to mock him. He was promised a chance to test his might. The noise below promised him a mighty beast to slay.

Oh well. He had his mission. No amount of personal dissatisfaction changed that.

Achro continued to go deeper into the Archives, the Red Smoke worming its way into every corridor he passed by.

@Onaku@Azibo

 

IC: NU-8020 (Northern Desert)

"The fugitive is-" If these people were sympathetic to the League, they'd be in Metru Nui. It was unlikely that the truth would make them more co-operative. "-a high-ranking member of the League of Six Kingdoms. His status grants him considerable affluence. He possesses the power to hypnotize intelligent beings into becoming his slaves. No-one on the island is safe until he is apprehended."

@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj

 

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

Waveahk rolled his eyes at the ridiculousness around him, and turned to Stannis. "I never said anything about an attack. I said evaluate. Scout. Observe. Perhaps, even open a dialogue. We have other options besides violence and just ignoring the problem and hoping it goes away."

"...So is there still a line-"

"YES. There is still a line. Speak with the Turaga with you wish to join this mission. Or don't, if you do not." Waveahk began to drink more water out of his canteen.

Tekmo turned to Skorm. "Well. We live in a society, after all." Tekmo got into his place in line behind everyone else, inviting Skorm to join him.

@EmperorWhenua@Keeper of Kraata@Snelly@Conway@TL01 NUVA

  • Like 1

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro (Navu's Hut)

"I'm afraid my stories are no more uplifting--interesting, maybe. But not entirely happy. I used to pretend those stories didn't happen, that they were all a different man's experiences. But I've come to realize there's no use in doing that. They're all me."

I sighed. "All you should know of me, I suppose, is I was once a member of a Toa team, the Toa Rode. Perhaps you remember us, perhaps you don't. But differing viewpoints and the war...tore us apart. And now...now it's just me."


@Toru Nui

IC: Nale Vella - "Po-Koro"

"Assistance...? Ah, yes." Nale seemed to glance down at her leg. "I thought it might heal on its own, but..."

She trailed off and drummed her fingers on her polearm. "Kanohi seems to be worried about me. Besides my leg, I'm fine. I've just had...an interesting time in the past few days. I'd like to take a break from it."

"If you'd like to check and see if there's anything you can do to heal me, be my guest."


@Biological Chronicler

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 1

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mahryo - Northern Deserts

"It is indeed good that he is no friend of ours!" Mahryo clenches his fist, staring at the photo with determination. "But surely such a fiend cannot be allowed to roam free! They must be stopped, before they can cause anymore harm! We shall help you to apprehend this dastardly foe!"

@Toru Nui@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj

  • Like 1

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Barius - Fort Nektann

The Skakdi scowled to himself as he heard Parnassus' negotiation. Was he here to offer 'Boss' yet another Kraata? If that were the case, then he'd have to try and make a pact with the Aspect as well.

OOC: @Conway @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Providence - Outside Metru-Koro

"That sounds quite agreeable to me. If 'vehicles' are anything like your board, they must be quite fun!"

OOC: @Dane


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: NU-8020S (Northern Desert)

"Your offer of help is appreciated. We are in no position to refuse you." That, and her brothers weren't much for conversation.

NU-8020S's head turned to the van. "You already possess a means of transportation, but it is smaller than ours and cannot fit us all. It can, however, fit inside our vehicle once the rear boarding ramp is lowered." She then sent a command to the Vahki aboard, commanding them to do so.

@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj

 

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Navu's Hut)

"I'm afraid I haven't heard of you guys. Then again, I haven't heard much in general. Tales of Toa give us hope, and, uh... the League slave-drivers didn't like that very much." Navu rubs her shoulder a little, already regretting bringing up that subject.

@Tarn


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Oh good, Kanohi, you haven’t left yet,” the Fe-Matoran startled, before relaxing as Vakama ran up, panting as he clutched to a small pouch in his hand.

Um, no Vakama, not yet.” And while Kanohi wasted time, a Vo-Matoran was likely dying of her injuries, in the hostile wilderness.

Listen, I was hoping to finish this for you, but we don’t have all the parts. It’s a telescopic lens, for your mask.” He thrust the pouch to Kanohi, who flinched 

Oh, um, others could use it more—

It’s not finished yet, the parts are in Metru-Koro, I hope. Since you are going down there, you can pick the parts up and assemble them. You need it, if you have them along with your mask’s hud, you could grapple around with ease. You could move quicker, spot Matoran in danger quicker, and find the safest place to grapple too.

…I have taken so much from the Matoran already.” Kanohi could not match Vakama’s eager gaze, the shame, the guilt. Was … was this how it was for a Toa to see Kanohi’s admiration? Was this why Toa Nale was so uncomfortable?

You saved so many of us. And I know, even in a world where Nata-Nui is dead, you will use any tool you get to help the Matoran. And-and if you decide you don’t need it you can just give it to someone else.” 

Kanohi winced at Vakama’s wide eyes, before shakily taking the pouch. “I … I will try to be worthy of your faith, Vakama,” he squeaked, his face redder than the staff his hands now clutched tight.

OOC: new quest, get parts for and make a telescopic lens for a mask

 

 

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Triki - Northern Desert

Triki was very much intrigued by the Vahki transport.  He didn't much care about tracking down some old warlord and helping people, but he would like to tinker around inside and see what made it run.  He starts pushing the van towards the ramp.  "C'mon, Yaushe, looks like we found free-ride thru sand-land!"

@Toru Nui@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl

:music: 

Edited by xccj
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toru Nui said:

Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

Waveahk rolled his eyes at the ridiculousness around him, and turned to Stannis. "I never said anything about an attack. I said evaluate. Scout. Observe. Perhaps, even open a dialogue. We have other options besides violence and just ignoring the problem and hoping it goes away."

Speak with the Turaga with you wish to join this mission. Or don't, if you do not." Waveahk began to drink more water out of his canteen.

IC Stannis | Metru Koro

"So you would attempt reasoning with somethings you know nothing about and have not effected us," Stannis wondered aloud. Waveahk had the right ideas, perhaps, but the august toa was still incredibly wary. He knew the dangers the Aspects posed, and he knew that Mata Nui's folk were woefully ill-equipped to handle them, or even the premise of them. Tensions were high and the former denizens of Metru Nui, citizens and refugees alike, had all come from pure unadulterated war before they were unceremoniously placed upon Zakaz; to them, violence may be a solution all too easily achieved. The wrong ideas placed in the right directions could result in disastrous results. 

Waveahk, however, seemed more intent than to just understand the Aspects as a foe. His perspective was already skewed. Why? His eyes narrowed. "This is quest of yours, it's personal..." he murmured. 

  • Like 1

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: @Harvali @Biological Chronicler

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Sanso's Saloon

Knichou was amused by the Turaga's ramblings. Apparently she only recently became a Turaga, and regretted not staying a Toa. Perhaps it was really a mistake, but there was always the ever-present explanation that destiny works in mysterious ways. Knichou continued drinkin' and thinkin' as she continued to talk. Knichou got more curious once Sanso mentioned her landing. He wasn't paying attention earlier, so he only now realized this Turaga had a Kadin. That could come in handy...

Knichou responded to her tease as a Ta-Matoran entered the crowded establishment. "You're a flyer, huh? Bet you've seen the land around here from above. Dangerous, unknown land. How dangerous of an adventure are you looking for?"


Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keitara: Outside Sans' hut

IC: Keitara attemped a thin smile, but it quickly turned to a pained grimace. Drawing a resigned breath she looked up at Irna nervously.

"Well... if I'm being honest I... well, don't exactly feel so hot at the moment. Must've been a worse fall on my way here than I thought..."

Her voice trailed off as she caught a glimpse of herself in her lance's blade. The dull grey of her kanohi had taken on a slight electrum sheen, and she could see the slightest hint of blue staining the orange she had colored her eyes. 

Cursing herself internally for losing focus she turned back toward Irna, eyes now tinged a slight shade of violet.

"Actually... you may have a point. I d-don't want to take a healer's tine of course, but perhaps a place to... lie down..."

Keitara knew that she was not fooling anybody. She must look dead on her feet, she certainly felt that way. But the thought hept bubbling to the top of her pain-addled mind: can I trust her? Who can I trust here?

What's more, a stronger thought was pushing into the back of her mind: You are injured. Your safety is at risk. Trust. Ask for help. Must stay safe. Must protect...

Keitara made a decision. It was rash, but she was in no position to be picky. Meeting Irna's gaze she indicated that the zyglak look at her left hand. She then allowed the gold of her greive to show through just long enough for its glow to be visible. She was surprised at the strain it took to return it to black. That couldn't be right. She could remember using this trick dozens of times. Why was this time so difficult?

(OOC: @Conway)

  • Like 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:Pardehi - Po-Koro @Tarn

"Let me see that leg of yours," said Pardehi. "I'll do what I can to help."

IC:Karai - Metru Koro(Sanso's Saloon) - @Harvali @BULiK

Karai sat down a stool at the bartender's table, next to a white and violet toa.

"Bartender, get me a Snarling Muaka, stat." he said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

Okuo quickly unslung his deck from his shoulder and began dragging out its retractable plugs, slotting them into the panel’s interface ports. A holographic keyboard quickly appeared on his mask’s HUD, and he began to input various prompts, attempting to isolate the correct passcode to unlock the door. This was going to take some time, and Okuo hoped dearly that nothing would come at him through the dark corridors of the Archives while he was working, though he knew well how unlikely that would be. Parallel to working on the lock, Okuo kept his ears perked and shot the occasional glance either way down the corridor.

IC ???? | Archives

From the oppressive darkness a distorted but oddly cheery electronic voice came from the small speaker beside the door Okuo was trying to open.

"Hello! :) You are not Toa Stannis of the Maru! :confused: Identify yourself! :???:"

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 4

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Outside Metru-Koro

"Well, not as fun, this baby's unique!" They threw their board down, standing on it as the propulsion gently blasted sand from the ground. "Right, which way we goin' first? You wanna pick anyone else up? Get like a party going?"

OOC: @Burnmad


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC NPC - Metru-Koro, Sanso’s Saloon

The Turaga of Plasma’s eyes literally glowed at the mention of adventure, her elemental power making them give off a bright light. “Anything, I want to get out of this city and actually do something. I can’t lead, and I guess I can’t fight as good as I used to, but I still want to see the island, travel from city to city, see the ruins, help Matoran near and far. Be the Toa I should have been. And I can still fly, the Mask is a little clumsier to control now, but I can make up for it by shooting jets of plasma from my hands. Let’s me balance. And I know how to fix stuff, worked as a smelter in Ta-Metru, I can patch up any ACR you have.

She looked almost like an elderly Ussal crab who had just been told her owner was going to take her on a walk. “Oh, um, my name is Sukahu.

OOC: @BULiK for her flying, picture Iron Man using the repulsers on his hands to stabilize his flight. Huh, if Knichou is Iron Man, then is she Rescue?


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

Okuo was startled by the sudden audio playing in the otherwise complete silence of the deep Archive tunnels. For a brief few moments he stared at the speaker, trying to calm himself down and comprehend what had just happened. An electronic voice. Toa Stannis? Was this his vault?? "I am Toa Okuo. Whom... or what... am I speaking to right now?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Providence - Outside Metru-Koro

"Woo!" Providence yelped as he stepped backwards to avoid being 'splashed' with sand. "Haha, that sounds lovely-- finding more people to join us, I mean. We'll have a grand old time, all of us together! Do you have anyone in mind?"

OOC: @Dane

Edited by Burnmad

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC ????? | Archives

"Not your dungeon, not your questions! :evil:" the voice chirped back. "Who are you? And"—the voice changed to that of a deeper and more menacing tone suddenly, as though spoken by a great ogre—"what are you doing in my swamp!?  ...That was a joke. :cheesy:"

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

Okuo simply stared at the speaker incredulously for a good few moments, before putting the palm of his hand to his face and sighing. "Alright, first off I already told you, I am Toa Okuo. Second... I imagine you don't know what's happened in the last week or so, do you?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Outside Metru-Koro

They thought for a moment. That couple were ex-soldiers, right? Maybe they could help? Though they seemed more of the type to settle...

"Maybe? I tell you what, let's go to Metru-Koro and check, yeah?" Vent grinned.

OOC: @Burnmad


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...