Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Whisper - The Desert

The wayward Aspect set off across the windswept sands, charting a path towards the Fau Swamps. The marsh was one of her favourite parts of the island, home to a myriad of unique rahi, both horrific and beautiful. She'd visited the ruins in the past, though more to observe the creatures living there than out of any interest in the structures themselves. 

The thought reminded her that it was more than her own wellbeing she had to consider on this trip. "You should be aware, a swarm of Nui-Rama have made their nests in some of the temple structures," she said, "We'll need to be careful." 

@Eyru


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Barius - Irnakk's Tooth

Barius smirked. "When we have reached the camp, my first order will be to celebrate my victory: The warband will drink and be merry this evening; I will rest and recover my strength; the Tahtorak will have its fill of ruin wherever it pleases; and our guest will be honored as if he were one of our own." He gestured to Drukarus.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Sparticus147 @Keeper of Kraata @Conway

IC: Morangad - Fau Swamp

Morangad did not show his fear on his face, but his pulse did quicken as he observed the desperation of his new companion. Morangad had never seen a Tahtorak up close, but he had observed enough from afar to know that they were an otherworldly force of chaos and destruction. Further, the fact that an Aspect should be so fearful of one was a grave omen, indeed. It was tempting to cower in his swamp, as he had done for millennia, but something filled him with grim determination. Perhaps it was a simple desire to pursue the excitement he had been missing for so long; or, perhaps, he had felt a connection with the other lives he had encountered, and did not desire to see them go the way of his own people.

"I will aid you, Aspect, but do not think that I am your servant. Whatever we do, we do as equals."

OOC: @Sparticus147

IC: Ollem - Desert Suva

Ollem huffed. East... When he had left the head, he'd headed west. That'd be quite a journey. Still, maybe Mahrika would have a better idea than him of how to navigate the treacherous landscape. He was fairly certain he had gotten lost or turned around several times in his walk from Metru-Nui.

"Sounds like a long way, but it's the only lead we've got. I guess we'd better get walking, right?"

There was a pause.

"Uh, do you have any food? Or water? Or know how to get some?"

OOC: @Harvali

  • Like 1

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Corrivalis - Irnakk's Tooth

Icy water tracked down Corrivalis' features as the Tahtorak stomped off towards the coast, the storm still trailing in its wake. 

He was no stranger to bloodshed and violence, but striking down an unarmed villager in the heat of battle and watching a 300-foot tall behemoth turned loose to obliterate all in its path were two very different extremes. He wasn't sure he would be in a celebratory mood this evening. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ostrox (Metru-Koro, The Razorfish, Exterior)

Various scenarios began to formulate in Ostrox’s mind. They couldn’t actually make peace with the Toa, they may as well try to squeeze water out of a stone. They had made it clear long ago that they wouldn’t accept any arrangement that didn’t involve total supremacy, no matter what lies Skorm peddled. Not to mention the more power they held and the longer they were allowed to exist increased the likelihood of the 'Great Spirit' returning. But they couldn’t refuse - after all, they had just tried to wipe them out and failed. If Pridak had waited the three days Zaliyah had so generously assigned, they might have had time to build up a sizable force. Then again, three days might have been too late.

He didn’t know how much time they had left. Mata Nui could re-emerge in a thousand years, he could re-emerge right this second. Mazor, the only person in all of creation who might possess even a slightest inkling as to the actual time-frame was being shielded by the Toa, who were clearly buying his act. Not that they’d ever listen to the truth, the idea that they could ever be wrong was anathema to their 'superior intellects'. The shiny narcoleptic’s first reaction to inadvertently damaging the Tranquility's controls was to blame him, for crying out loud. Irna knew the truth, but she seemed perfectly happy to let her newfound comrades march to their doom, and the entire universe with them. Granted, he didn’t tell anyone else either, but that was because it was classified information, and the only person he would ever tell about it was dead. Besides, he had a suspicion that Pridak already knew. He was the one who told Mazor to deliver the Krom Sphere to the flesh labyrinth, after all.

Speaking of whom: Pridak. He was without question a great man, he had earned his place in the executive suite, unlike certain 'wise elders' he could mention. But he wasn’t his king, and it seemed as if recent events had taken a toll on his sanity. Not that such a response was unwarranted, but explicable or not, it had clearly taken some of his greatness from him. He would be rather unhappy to learn that not only did the attack fail, but that parley was left as the attacking force’s only option. Pridak wouldn’t agree to a ceasefire, and the Toa wouldn’t either. This course of action was doomed to a violent and nasty resolution, with or without 'divine' intervention.

Yet, what other options were there? Refuse to cooperate, and be imprisoned, or worse? Desertion? Oh, Skorm would love that, wouldn’t he? It seemed the only course of action was to follow Zaliyah’s lead… for now. He’d think of something. He always did.

For the next few moments, as he mulled this over in his head, Ostrox's face and body language betrayed - perhaps intentionally, with some exaggeration - hesitation and reluctance, shifting into resignation and acceptance. "Very well. We're in no position to refuse."

One way or another, this would the end of Matorankind. Small victories.

@Nato the Traveler@Onaku@Smudge8

 

IC: Tekmo (The Moat Airspace, The Wombat)

"Of course, captain. For now, however, do not let go."

Tekmo took the plunge out of one of the various holes in the Wombat’s hull, both Vulimai and the makeshift parachute firmly ahold.

"Pleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleasework-" He had lied to her. This had never worked.

This time, it did. Because someone other than himself was in danger.

With a tug, the floral facsimile sprung into action, the leaf being suspended in the air by wind currents, the vines successfully suspending Tekmo - and by extension, Vulimai - under it, against the will of gravity.

"YES! YEEEEES! IT WORKED! IT ACTUALLY - erm, well, of course it worked. Why wouldn't it?" Tekmo used his powers to herd the leaf and thus themselves towards an unusual landmass nearby. One that Tekmo could have sworn uncannily resembled Keitara.

@Sparticus147@BULiK@Onaku

  • Like 5

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | The Desert

Taja had heard of Nui-Rama. Evidently, the worlds of Zakaz and Metru Nui were not quite so alien to each other as they first appeared.

She didn't know much about them, though. That sort of work was left to the Archivists. She had a vague picture in her mind of a large, flying insect with translucent wings and sharp claws—she'd probably seen one on a field trip to the Archives, years and years ago.

"Yes," she agreed. "But I have to warn you—I'm not much of a fighter. Especially after..." she gestured to her body. "...you know. This. I don't even know what I can do, let alone how."

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drukarus (Irnakk's Tooth)

Trailing behind the pair, Barius and Parnassus, Drukarus listened intently upon the words the two spoke, pondering upon each syllable the two spoke.

"When we have reached the camp, my first order will be to celebrate my victory: The warband will drink and be merry this evening..."

"Ah yes, a classic. Introduce your new reign of leadership by offering a great celebration Barius, get the soldiers in a good mood. Nearly all newly-made warlords I have met do this. It will certainly keep you from getting challenged for a day or two, Karz, maybe even a week at best if they really like you. But in the end, it still depends on your ability to lead to instill loyalty."

"...the Tahtorak will have its fill of ruin wherever it pleases..."

That caused Drukarus to stumble in his pace for a half second and to briefly pause in his pace as his mind began to race. "He can't be serious? To allow that thing, to simply run rampant. I know that, unfortunately, nothing will be able to hurt or even kill it. But to simply allow it to kill our kin, even if they don't serve you yet? What is the purpose in that warchief Barius?"

"...and our guest will be honored as if he were one of our own."

So engrossed in his thoughts Drukarus was, that it took him several moments to register Barius's words concerning him. And it took him several more moments before he moved back up towards the newly made warlord.

"I am...Honored, that you have granted me such commandries so generously..." Drukarus paused for a few moments, internally debating with himself whether or not if it was even worth it to offer his opinion concerning the Tahtorak to Barius. Drukarus quickly dismissed such an idea, no way that this skakdi, no matter how kindly he may be presenting himself, will listen. Such a shame, those wasted lives. "...Thank you, warchief Barius, I am sure we will have much to talk about in time."

OOC: @Burnmad @Nato the Traveler @Keeper of Kraata @Conway

IC: Apex (The Fau Swamp)

"I will aid you, Aspect, but do not think that I am your servant. Whatever we do, we do as equals."

Apex simply bowed her head when Morangad said this, accepting his statement in earnest. "That is all I simply ask, as long as our goals are aligned, that is all I simply asked."

Turning her head in the opposite direction of where the roar had came from, Apex looked back towards Morangad before gesturing in the direction she was facing. "Shall we continue then, Morangad?"

OOC: @Burnmad @Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Stone Suva

Mahrika paused, thinking. “Well, I scavenged some supplies out of my cave when it … collapsed, and we also have the canteen the Skakdi gave us. I … I think I have an idea where the waterfall is, well, beyond just being along the coast.

The Ga-Matoran holstered her Kanoka, and rubbed her head, massaging her mask. As she did her telescopic lens stretched and focused, the sandstorms weren’t too bad at the moment, and yes, that should be north. Well, she supposed that should have been obvious, given the position of the sun and the giant severed head. 

She swallowed and finished gathering up her supplies, showing away anything that had fallen into her pack. Soon enough she began to waddle through the sands of her dead homeland, though the desert heat did not bother her. Nor would the cold of night overwhelm her. Vokarda always helped her adjust to that. 

OOC: @Burnmad hopefully it’s okay for us to get started on our trek


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - Le-Metru Nuva, on the Northwestern fringes of (7, 13) in the Fau Swamp

With - Sidra

 

The sound of murder and anger lulled Viltia to sleep. For some reason, tonight the Fau Swamp didn’t worry her at all. For the first time in a long while she felt secure. Yes the swamp was a pensive beast, waiting to strike if anyone misstepped, but tonight Viltia was able to sleep deep and get a level of rest she hadn’t gotten since she passed out from exhaustion trying to find this place. Twice.

Morning arrived exactly on time and Viltia greeted the day with a lighthearted spirit and a hunger to learn more about Kanoka forging. But that would have to wait. First she needed to get her new friend set up and ready to start scouting out the swamp. Whatever that meant. Viltia assumed it had something to do with charts and maps and basically there was no gardening involved so she didn’t think about it too hard. It was probably a lot like trying to find the escaped Skakdi but with more accountability and paperwork. Basically, boring but necessary.

A smell alien to the swamp entered her nose as it seeped in through the open doorway of the hut. Pancakes! That was probably the best thing about her new power. If someone needed an ingredient, she could grow it immediately and in mass quantities. It put her old greenhouse to shame.

Breakfast went quickly as beings left to either begin their days or to take over for the night guard shift. The pancakes didn’t taste quite right, but were still good despite the kitchen not having all the normal ingredients. For a moment she wondered if it was weird to be able to taste through her hands as she absorbed her food, but she simply shrugged at the thought and moved on. It had been that way for thousands of years. There was no reason to begin questioning it now.

Viltia spotted Sidra a few bridges away and began walking to her, brushing off an infant giant centipede that was wrapped around one of the bridge supports. She didn’t mind the insect, but she knew others did and didn’t want to see any infestation begin in the village.

She was about to reach Sidra when a shout came from atop the observation pole. Someone began rapidly climbing down it, shouting about something. They broke through the canopy. It was Wing! The Le-Matoran jumped the last few feet and looked around desperately as binoculars swung from a strap around her neck. She spotted Viltia and dashed towards her. “Viltia! Someone just crashed near here. That pesky three headed Gukko attacked another flying Rahi and there was someone riding it. They fell off southeast of here, uh, maybe ten minutes away.

Viltia turned to the Rahi pen, but there was no Kahu! Wing noticed this and offered an explanation, “We’re using our original Kahu to try and train another one. They just left. I don’t know when they’ll be back.

Viltia froze for a moment. Someone else needed her help, her protection. She couldn’t let Serene down. Viltia’s former protector had entrusted her with the defense of the remaining villagers, and now Viltia saw all of Le-Metru Nuva as her village. All of the residents, regardless of species or whether they were current villagers or future ones.

But if she recklessly ran out there without caution, she would be done for. She was learning how to survive in the swamp, yes, but slowly and methodically. She wasn’t ready for a mad dash. But this new being might be hurt or even dying. She had to get there as fast as possible.

Sidra…

She seemed to have the training necessary. Viltia turned to her new friend, “I can’t do this alone. Will you help me search for this poor being?

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Ostrox (Metru-Koro, The Razorfish, Exterior)

Ostrox's face and body language betrayed - perhaps intentionally, with some exaggeration - hesitation and reluctance, shifting into resignation and acceptance. "Very well. We're in no position to refuse."

IC: Zaliyah - Metru-Koro

She'd been fully expecting Ostrox to rant and rage, to accuse her of compromising her allegiances and sympathising with the enemy. There was probably some validity to that argument; Zaliyah had never shared Pridak's desire to see the Matoran species snuffed from existence, she just wanted them to accept that they weren't the supreme species, that they were just one race among many.

Still, she was glad Ostrox understood the logic of her decision. She offered him a grateful nod, before turning to Iradra, "We'd best be setting off. It'll take a while to reach Metru Nui on foot, unless your village has some means of transport left to it." 

@Toru Nui @Onaku 

3 hours ago, Eyru said:

IC: Taja | The Desert

"Yes," she agreed. "But I have to warn you—I'm not much of a fighter. Especially after..." she gestured to her body. "...you know. This. I don't even know what I can do, let alone how."

IC: Whisper - The Desert

"That's fine," she replied, "Not every problem needs to be solved with violence. I'm sure we can contrive a way to avoid or distract them, once we get there." 

@Eyru

1 hour ago, Kal the Guardian said:

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Viltia! Someone just crashed near here. That pesky three headed Gukko attacked another flying Rahi and there was someone riding it. They fell off southeast of here, uh, maybe ten minutes away.” Viltia turned to her new friend, “I can’t do this alone. Will you help me search for this poor being?

IC: Sidra - Le-Metru Nuva

"Well, I was supposed to be going scouting anyway," she finished off her pancake and turned to Viltia, "Tracking isn't at the top of my skill list, but I know how we can get us a bird's-eye view that should be able to narrow down the search for us." 

@Kal the Guardian

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | The Desert

Non-violence? A surprising answer from a so-called demon. Taja mulled this over for a few minutes while they walked.

"Still, I'd like to feel, well... less useless," she said. "You said I'm a... being of Shadow now. What does that mean? How do I use it?"

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - The Desert

"Every creature and thing casts a shadow," she said, exerting her power on her own shadow to stretch and distort its shape, "As with most elements, you can take what already exists and bend it to your purposes, or create new shadows to fulfill your needs." 

@Eyru


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - Le-Metru Nuva, on the Northwestern fringes of (7, 13) in the Fau Swamp

With - Sidra

 

Really?” Viltia asked, a little bit of wonder creeping into her voice. Sidra just kept surprising her with an astonishing assortment of knowledge and yet to be seen abilities. Just what was her friend going to reveal next?

Lead the way, then!

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

 


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Le-Metru Nuva

Some beings had it easy, having been born with an abundance of powers, abilities, and access to resources. Other beings started with nothing and worked their way up, collecting equipment and weapons that would help balance the scales in their favour. Sidra was one such being, having built up an array of gadgets and tools to help her hold her own. As she started moving towards the forest floor, she prepared to put her gear to good use. 

"This little guy is one of my nektann drones," Sidra said to Viltia, powering up one of the robots and placing it on the palm of her hand. "He's got an in-built camera that sends a live feed to my iStone, which is great for scouting around, or watching my back." 

She raised her hand and charged her rhotuka launcher, loosing a spinner into the open air - with the nektann perched atop it. Full-sized beings could ride upon their rhotuka, so the comparatively minuscule machine was no problem. Sidra willed the spinner to rise above the treetops and start moving in the south-easterly direction the Matoran had mentioned. She turned her gauntlet so Viltia could see the iStone screen, which showed the footage from the nektann as it rose into the sky. Towering treetops and murky mires expanded outward in every direction, a sight that was equal parts impressive and imposing. Having been lost in the swamp herself not too long ago, Sidra had a newfound appreciation for how disorienting the surrounds would be from ground level. 

After a couple of minutes, with no sign yet of a hole in the canopy that might indicate the impact of a falling being, the nektann abruptly plummeted, as the energy of the rhotuka dissipated. The footage sputtered into static as the drone tumbled amidst the trees, before steadying once it finally hit the ground. 

"Come on," she offered her hand to Viltia, "My mask can teleport us to where it landed, then I can try again." 

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - Le-Metru Nuva, on the Northwestern fringes of (7, 13) in the Fau Swamp

With - Sidra

 

Viltia stared in awe at the little nektann drone. Sure, she had seen a few non-organic robots before, even Sorilax was technically a robot and not organic, but she had never seen one this up close before, nor one so cute. Unlike when she first met Sidra, Viltia took the time to really look at it. It was awesome. And then there was the iStone. It was built right into her friend’s gauntlet! So cool!

She was more familiar with iStones, since there were four or five that were floating around Le-Metru Nuva that were being used to keep track of various tasks and supplies, but she had never seen one so up close before. Her old village hadn’t exactly been a tech superhighway and her travels to Metru-Nui had been in a cage with Skakdi slavers. Not exactly the best way to interact with advanced technology.

And then a Rhotuka spinner came right out of Sidra’s hand! Her new friend was indeed something else. Her admiration for Sidra only grew and she watched with an awed smile the iStone screen. She even flinched as the nektann drone fell to the ground because she was so wrapped up in it.

All this technology made Viltia think of her satchel. All she kept in there were snacks. Sidra had such useful machines to help her out. Viltia’s mind was refocused when Sidra spoke again. Viltia instinctually took the offered hand, no hesitation in her body nor mind. At this point she wasn’t sure what Sidra couldn’t do. Well, besides Kanoka crafting, anyway.

Viltia mentally tried to prepare herself for what Sidra’s mask power might be. How would they get there? Should she ask? No, better to leave it a surprise. “Let’s do it!

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Le-Metru Nuva

"Alright, hold on," she activated her mask, and the two of them descended through shadow. The universe bled away into a void of bitter cold and blanketing blackness, only the dim light of Sidra's iStone screen, depicting the patch of jungle they would soon emerging from, providing any illumination. 

Shapes and sound swam and slithered at the very edges of their awareness, withdrawing from view if glanced at or stepped towards. After only a few seconds, the blackness began to filter away again, and the pair rose back into the patterned shadows and tropical warmth of the swampy forest floor. 

With the journey now complete, Sidra released Viltia's hand, looking around for any sign of danger, or her nektann. The mangled machine was lying across a tangle of roots a few bio away, still in the process of reattaching its limbs that had broken off in the fall. 

"Are you alright?" She asked Viltia, once she was sure they were the only ones nearby, "I know that can be a little... discomforting." 

@Kal the Guardian

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2020 at 11:12 PM, Crimson Jester said:

IC: Korruhn, Metru Koro outskirts

"Metru Nui will not be forgotten. If we have to go all the way to Karzahni to have the heads of the League on a platter, I'll gladly take my seat at Karzahni's table."

With nothing but a nod of agreement between the three, they fired up their speeders, and set off toward the godhead, and Destiny.

IC Leklo | Between Metro-Koro and Metru Nui

While they had been traversing the lands between the two cities the former alpinist had been considering matters of logistics. Their speeders were fast and skimmed the ground with levitating repulsers, but they were not airships or gliders in truth and there was no telling how well they would operate over the waters that held untold dangers within. Thankfully, he and Korruhn had scouted the region well and thoroughly in the days succeeding the cataclysm, and from those misadventures they'd gleaned some information though they had no way of telling when it would turn to be advantageous to know. 

"Just a thought," Leklo's gravely voice garbled over the intercom between the speeders, "but the lake-moat-thing is thinner and shallower on the north side. It would be easier to cross to Metru Nui from that angle. Let's check it out. I have no intention of us joining the living corpses within the waters."

@The Captain @Crimson Jester

Edited by EmperorWhenua

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ultan, Outskirts of the Great Protodermis Lake

Ultan considered asking about the "living corpses," but decided he'd rather not know. In any case, the thought of such things was dwarfed by the immensity of the metallic skull they were fast approaching. It's hollow, lifeless eyes were the size of mountains, and its jaw had been hewn apart in its impact with the sea floor. Sea water openly rushed through its open mouth, and one nostril was nearly submerged. 

"Metru Nui... was... is inside that?" Ultan muttered aloud. His companions were in a similar state of shock. It seemed undeniable, but the resulting follow-up questions were endless. Many were quite unpleasant. 

"If Metru Nui was... the brain of this... thing... then that means..." Ultan knew what he wanted to say, though to admit it aloud would make the insanity all the more real. "...The rest of our world - Xia, Karda Nui, Stelt, Nynrah, Artidax, all of it - must be in this thing's corpse somewhere, right?" 

It was a thought that had crossed the mind of all who bore witness to the gigantic skull and the terrible secret it represented, but to say it aloud seemed to cross a threshold of madness with no point of return. Ultan recalled how long it took to travel to Artidax and tried to calculate the distance, trying to imagine a body that could match the proportion of such a cranium. He knew mathematically how impossibly big that must be, but his brain struggled to conceptualize the what and how of such bigness. It simply went beyond the scope of his imagination, and to feel such a thing expand beyond his previous limits was not a comfortable process at all

While his companions chewed over their response, Ultan found himself spilling another, perhaps more dangerous question:

"Which means... there's a universe of our people marooned somewhere out in that vast sea... or..." Ultan lifted his gaze up from the resting place of the head to look to the stars, with one red satellite shining particularly bright. "Somewhere up there?" 

OOC: @Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, Outskirts of the Great Lake, north

Korruhn had agreed with Leklo's sentiment about traveling into Metru Nui where the lake was thinnest; although he had faith in the resilience of his elemental Gravity, he was not sure how much of it he actually had left in his pursuit of Shadow, and he wasn't about to test that theory in any field but one of combat.

As the speeders tore across the edge of the lake, the horizon began to give way to a crumbling effigy: a ruined fortress of seemingly local design, from what Korruhn could make out. It appeared as though it was quite grandiose in terms of local architecture, but it had seemingly given way in the wake of the Great Spirit crashing just south of it. Who knew what it had held before, or whether there was anything left. But the thought of checking it out, seeing if it at least had some weapons, was very tempting to Korruhn.

Just then, Ultan began to speak, of the head, of the city, and the implications that came with it. Korruhn had too thought about these things, although he had tried to repress it recently, as he was trying to focus on the more immediate problems at hand. But, Ultan was right. The 'neck' of the head was not free; it had been severed. This much could be clearly deduced when looking at it. Where the rest was though, was a mystery.

"It's hard to say, not only whether there are other bands of survivors still, but also where the rest of Mata Nui has gone," Korruhn paused briefly, the red satellite Ultan pointed out caught his eye. "I'm certain our trip to the city will come with more questions, but also many answers." Korruhn pondered this a moment. What answers was he really ready for at this point?

"We should make a stop at this fortress. I doubt any of the locals are left, and there's a chance we might find more tools and weapons to aid in our trip to Metru Nui."


dssig.png.301aee4dd3d966b1ed8790511b44ef22.png

"One day, we will punish those that harm us by erasing them from our collective memory. Every trace gone. Every connection severed. A stranded death sentence in the shores of eternity. Only then will they know justice, and we peace."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Nothing could have prepared her for what had just happened. For a few moments the world was gone, her connection to the Green around her was severed. She was a lone flower in the depths of space, forgotten and cold. Nothing she cherished was accessible to her. Only Sidra’s hand and the light from the iStone screen guided her path, keeping her from faltering and stumbling away into the void. Though only a few seconds had passed, Viltia would never forget that feeling. That wretched, stone cold feeling of being disconnected from the very world itself.

"Are you alright?" Sidra asked Viltia, "I know that can be a little... discomforting." 

Viltia nodded her well being, then promptly lost her balance and fell to her back. Her optics took a few seconds to focus as she breathed deeply. At least her connection was back. She once more felt all the plants around her as they grew and lived in their own way.

In a strained voice she replied, “Sorry…. Wasn’t... expecting that.” She wearily got to her feet, “I sure hope other masks don’t feel like that when I eventually use them. That was… horrible. You must be so strong to use that kind of Kanohi regularly.” Indeed, Sidra’s mental strength had to be considerable to handle that type of loss and blackness. Though maybe it wasn’t as bad if you didn’t have your own element connecting you more deeply to the world? Ugh, too much thinking for right now. Sidra was even more capable than she had originally thought, end of the ever increasingly awesome story.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - The Fau Swamp

"I've been using it for years. Kind of got used to it," she said, frowning as she realised just how unsettled Viltia had been by the experience. "We can keep going on foot from here if you'd prefer not to teleport again." She bent down beside her nektann, which was still in the process of putting itself back together, helping it reattach its remaining limbs and panels. 

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

No, no,” Viltia said as she shook her head as if to clear it, “If this swamp has taught me anything, it’s how to put up with unpleasant experiences.” And that was certainly true. The double whammy of becoming a Toa inside of a deadly, toxic swamp did wonders for helping her be able to endure all sorts of things. She had her goal, and Sidra seemed more than experienced enough to help her get there safely. She had someone to help, and she wouldn’t let a slightly disturbing Kanohi power stop her.

Determination filled her optics, “I can handle it... Uh… I’m pretty sure, anyway.” She smiled sheepishly.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - The Fau Swamp

"Okay," she nodded, picking up the restored nektann and repeating the rhotuka launch to send the drone skyward again. While it flew, she glanced back to Viltia, "This might seem like a weird question... but do trees, like, feel pain?"

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

It was a good question to keep her mind occupied from trying to comprehend what had happened with Sidra’s mask.

Yes and no,” she answered, looking at the trees around them and the vibrant mushrooms that ran up them, “They can sense the actions that would cause pain to us, but to them it's more of a sensation that stimulates a response inside of them. The response in this case we be trying to close up the ‘wound’. There isn’t pain, just broken receptors that need fixing.

Viltia looked at Sidra, “Since becoming a Toa, I’ve been fascinated with how I can now feel everything about any plant. I now know that they sense and ‘think’ more than I previously thought, but at the same time they have no mind nor soul. They are only action and reaction. Absorb and grow. Full of ‘thoughts’, or information being sent and received by every other part of them, yet they are devoid of any actual thought.

That made Viltia think of those Rahi eating pitcher plants she had encountered earlier. Now those things did seem to have a mind likened to a Rahi inside of themselves, full of a constant hunger. But that was too creepy a thought to dwell on, so she didn’t.

So feel free to still cut down trees or chop up ferns if you have to, they won’t mind. They are only ‘alive’ in the vaguest sense. Plus with me, I can just grow them back!” She smirked.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

She hadn't meant to invite a lecture, but Sidra listened to Viltia's words without complaint. The Toa had an infectious level of enthusiasm, an eagerness to share her knowledge and passion for the world around her. "So if we got close enough, would you be able to sense the 'pain' of the trees whoever we're looking for might have crashed through?" 

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Viltia nodded enthusiastically, “Oh, definitely! That’s actually the one part of my new power that I’m any good at. I… uh… well you see I kind of lose myself to it when I do it, though. Generally I close my optics to really immerse myself fully. I’m currently still working on actually watching with my optics while sensing farther out at the same time. It’s almost like having two different bodies but only one brain.

But that’s if I need to sense far out. Close up I can feel those things as this weird kind of background noise that I just instinctively know.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"Interesting. The village must be in good hands with you to keep an eye out." She glanced at her iStone screen. The rhotuka had dissipated in midair again, but this time the nektann had managed to cling to a treetop, and was now slowly surveying its surrounds. 

She spotted something in the background, and tapped a command to make it stop surveying. "Is this the sort of thing we're looking for?" She asked Viltia, tilting the screen to show what looked to be a small, dark hole in the treetops a fair distance from where the nektann was perched, with a few curious birds circling around it. 

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Viltia was taken aback by the compliment and flustered by the way Sidra’s delivery made it seem more like a fact and less like an opinion. Yes, she was helping the village, but the village being in good hands in large part because of her? She was too inexperienced to feel like that in any way could be true. She couldn’t even take a step when using her Kanohi or she would lose focus!

But… Sidra knew what she was talking about with whatever subject she deemed worthy to talk about. And with everything else she listened intently and offered insights Viltia rarely knew about. She couldn’t be wrong about Viltia then. That… really made Viltia feel good, giving her a much needed boost of confidence in her abilities and lighting a fire of her wanting to continue to develop them.

Viltia eagerly studied the screen. “A hole like that in the canopy is normal, since many Rahi like to fly up high to travel far searching for prey. But a hole having those circling birds means it’s recent and they were likely disturbed by what fell, or maybe that there’s carrion down there. I suppose that could be true as well.” She scratched at her mask while she pondered.

Either way, it’s highly likely that’s exactly what we’re looking for!

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | The Desert

Taja frowned and looked down at her own shadow. It fell to her right as she walked, cast by a morning sun that was still low in the sky, nowhere near its zenith. She had never given much thought to her shadow. It mirrored her movements; it stretched and shrank according to the proximity of light. There had never been a reason to give it more thought than that. But now she was different. And if she wanted to get stronger, she needed to think differently. 

Half-closing her eyes, the Toa tried to recall what it had felt like to reach out into the darkness of the New Archives. She had started by listening, as if she was still a Toa of Sonics. She had strained her ears to catch whispers on the other side of the cave, to pick up the skittering of insects and nocturnal wildlife. And somehow, in the process of listening, she realized she was reaching out into the darkness and sensing instead. She couldn't hear the muttered conversation between two Ga-Matoran, but she could sense the movements of their mouths through the shadows they cast on the wall. She couldn't hear the lizard scampering deeper into the cave, away from their lights, but she could sense its little body slipping through the darkness.

She tried to do it again, and this time it happened almost instantly, like her powers were eager to be used. Instead of opening her ears to the world, it felt like she was opening her mind. She could sense her shadow at her feet. She sensed the shadows cast by each little clump of dry grass. She sensed the rippling of Whisper's shadow on the sand and felt it bend and change as the Aspect exerted her power; the shape-changing created a sort of tension in the shadow, which always wanted to return to its natural form and hide from the light.

Her own shadow followed her movements fluidly, but she could change that. Thinking back to Turaga Sans's instructions that had first helped her unlock her elemental power, Taja reached deep into her new body and searched for the source of her power. She found it more easily than she had the first time—although her elemental energy was different, the principle was the same. It felt like a vibration in her bones, or the humming of a power line. No—it was more like a gentle shivering that signaled the presence of potential energy waiting to be released. All she had to do was release it.

Using your powers is just extending your body... reach out and shift your body to extend beyond your physical form.

Sans's words echoing in her head, she took a deep breath, then let it out. As she exhaled, she allowed a fraction of the energy to come forth and find its echo in her shadow. The sensation was different from using her sonic powers: it was cold and sharp, like inhaling while eating a peppermint. Her whole body seemed to tingle as she reached out and carefully directed her shadow to bend to her will.

It obeyed.

The Toa-shaped shadow slowly elongated, stretching farther and farther from her feet until it was over thirty feet long. Then, with a swipe of her hand, Taja directed it to return, and it did so with breathtaking speed. It snapped back like a cracking whip and became a puddle at her feet, a shapeless circle that remained directly underneath her body even when her feet left the ground with each stride.

Giddy with the thrill of success, Taja held out a fist and slowly opened it wide. Her shadow transformed from a blob into a perfect circle that spiraled steadily wider before sprouting billowing peaks and spikes like a black sun tattooed on the sand. Her shadow seemed infinitely malleable; she could command it to take whatever shape she wanted. Her only limit was her own creativity—that, and that strength of the light. Even now, she could sense the sunlight pressing on her creation, producing a gentle tension reminded her this shape was not natural. The moment she lost focus, she knew the light would force her darkness back into its proper shape.

She wanted to see it for herself, so Taja cut off the flow of energy and let her hand drop to her side. Her shadow instantly receded and reverted back to its natural form. It mimicked her movements once again, following them perfectly as it had been doing all her life.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"Alright." Sidra instructed her nektann to begin descending to the ground, to locate a good spot to teleport to. She was trying to come across as certain and in-control, but this whole situation felt strange to her. Her work with the Dark Hunters had occasionally involved being sent out to find people, but certainly not with the intent of aiding them. "Do you do a lot of this out here, helping people who get lost in the swamp?"

@Kal the Guardian

__________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Whisper - Desert

The Aspect watched the Toa's progress with predatory curiosity. She could see the subtle indications of Taja's initial uncertainty, and the growing enthusiasm at her every success. "Well done," she said, feeling it appropriate to offer encouragement. "Light can be your enemy or your ally," she indicated the sun bearing down in the distance, "Without light, there is no shadow, but too much will weaken your work."

@Eyru


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | The Desert

"I can feel it," Taja said in agreement. "It's always pulling at the shadows. Giving them shape."

She reached out again. Each clump of gray-green shrubs and grasses had its own shadow. She could trace their shapes with her eyes closed, if she wanted to. She could sense the darkness under the sand, each grain casting its own shadow against its neighbour. Each was available to her—she could reach out and manipulate all of them. Darkness was ever-present, even in the sun-soaked desert. An endless supply of elemental potential waiting to be used.

"These temples..." she said, abruptly changing the subject. "Do you know who built them? And what were they for?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Viltia shook her head, “Except for me and everyone who escaped Skakdi enslavement with me finding Le-Metru Nuva on accident, apparently no one else has shown up in the swamp. Probably wisely. You were the first. And even then I wasn’t looking for you.” She looked at Sidra as if they were sharing a secret, “It was just us forging our own destinies in the right direction, I guess.

Looking out into the distance as if she could see whoever had fallen, she added, “I sure hope this new being is as nice as you are. Apparently there’s a lot of dangerous Skakdi roaming around the rest of the island and I would like to make sure they never find out about us.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eyru said:

IC: Taja | The Desert

"These temples..." she said, abruptly changing the subject. "Do you know who built them? And what were they for?"

IC: Whisper - Desert

"As far as I understand, the temples pre-date the arrival of the skakdi, and were built by the original Matoran inhabitants of the island," she said. "But that was long before my time. I'm afraid I can't speak for their purpose." 

@Eyru 

4 minutes ago, Kal the Guardian said:

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Looking out into the distance as if she could see whoever had fallen, she added, “I sure hope this new being is as nice as you are. Apparently there’s a lot of dangerous Skakdi roaming around the rest of the island and I would like to make sure they never find out about us.

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

"I've heard the locals aren't too friendly," she replied, "But I doubt the skakdi could push their war machines this far into the swamp." 

The nektann was nearing the swamp floor, its feed now showing an overhead view of a shaded clearing that looked suitable for a teleport destination. Visualising the location in her mind, she offered her hand to Viltia again, "Ready?"

@Kal the Guardian


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


IC: Reliable Narrator | Northern edge of the toxic lake with Atamai

Axxon's face darkened as he considered Atamai's words. So few spoke plainly and openly about secret knowledge and the lore of the cosmos. Most preferred to hold such nuggets of intellectual power close to their chest, hoarding whatever little abundance of security it provided. It bothered Axxon to be in Atamai's presence, not that he made it known. Instead he spoke once the rolling echo of the great roar became fully replaced by the lakeside tide and the popping and fizzing of the silvery waters;
"You believe Forgemaster Dume will make more. That is fair. You do not know what labors were taken in their creation. Many dark bargains were sealed in the blood of our people for the relics in your possession. They are not simple trinkets, forged by simple Smith's: they are our culture's pinnacle. And like all things of such power, are far too dangerous to be made en masse. While you truly believe he will make more, I believe something different. I believe you will give me these great disks back, and they will be returned. Are you willing to fight to see who's belief is stronger? I will warn you, I -"

The thrumming of an engine made Axxon pause and survey the view from the half broken hodgepodge once called a fortress. He saw two hovercraft and three toa zipping closer, following the water's edge on some errands. Dust clouds kicked up behind them. Toa always moved in groups, and it made sense Atamai brought him somewhere he would be outnumbered. 

"Are these your reinforcements? Do your friends arrive in time to even the odds? It makes no matter: give me the disks, Atamai," Axxon said and he rested his large gauntlet threateningly upon Atamai's shoulder, "before it's too late."
 

Ooc: @~Xemnas~, @EmperorWhenua, @Crimson Jester, @The Captain

  • Like 1

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green - Metru-Nui Refugees

Location - The Fau Swamp (7, 13)

With - Sidra

 

Viltia sure hoped so. One should never underestimate the destruction force of Skakdi. But if Sidra thought it was unlikely, then it probably was.

Looking at the hand once again offered to her, this time Viltia hesitated. But it was only for a moment. She grabbed Sidra’s hand and spoke with forced confidence, “Ready.

 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Fau Swamp

Once again, the pair vanished into shadow, the lush landscape giving way to dwindling dimness. Not for the first time, Sidra found herself wondering where exactly she went when traversing between shadows. Was this one of the parallel realities Tuyet had spoken of, or some kind of independent realm, home to nothing but endless night? She'd never stuck around long enough to find out for sure, and given the things she sometimes heard shifting in the shadows, she had a feeling a prolonged intrusion would be unwelcome to whatever dwelled here. 

After a few moments, Sidra and Viltia emerged back into the swamp, in a marshy clearing hemmed in by tangled roots and trailing vines. The nektann clung to the trunk of a nearby tree, and dropped down beside Sidra once she approached it. 

"Okay," she checked a still from the nektann's footage, aligning the direction of the hole in the canopy with her current position, "The breach was that way. We should probably go the rest of the way on foot. I'd rather not teleport us in on top of trouble, if whoever landed isn't friendly." 

@Kal the Guardian

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | The Desert

So Matoran had lived here once. How long ago had that been—hundreds of years? Thousands? And where had they gone? 

She supposed they might have been slaughtered by the Skakdi raiders. Po-Koro came once again to her mind's eye: the warskaks had swept through the little village like a storm, leaving it burning and broken in a matter of minutes. Even a team of Toa would find them more than an equal match.

But why they were gone was inconsequential. Taja was more interested in why they had built these ancient temples, and what secret knowledge they had locked inside. Was this Matoran civilization at all similar to hers? If so, there could be Toa tools or rare Kanohi hidden away. But there was no guarantee these Matoran were kin to her. They might have gathered far stranger secrets than simple masks or weapons. Whisper had spoken of rituals... if one of these could raise a Tahtorak, then perhaps there were others too. Rites to call forth equal or greater power.

Until they actually found the temples, all she had were guesses. Raising her eyes to the horizon, Taja's heart leapt to see a blurry green line suggesting the shapes of trees. Underfoot, the scrubland was a little softer, and the scraggly plants were a little greener. They were approaching the outskirts of the swamps.

@Nato the Traveler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - Desert

"When we enter the swamps, it would be best to stay to tree roots and dry ground," she said, as the first fringes of green swam into sight, "There are parasites in the water, organisms that I have seen bring great pain to the resident rahi." 

@Eyru


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Fort

Atamai looked over in the distance and zoomed in with his mask. He recognized two of the approaching Toa: Leklo and Korruhn, who were given Toahood at the same time as himself. The third, he didn't recognize, but his mask was... very familiar.

Atamai looked back at Axonn and shook his head. "Too late? It's already too late. This future, it's inescapable. Regardless of whether you take the disks back or not, this is going to happen." He shrugged Axonn's hand off his shoulder and held the disks a little tighter. "I'm sorry Axonn, but I can't let you take these back. These are our best hope at defending our people."

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @EmperorWhenua @Crimson Jester @The Captain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Taja | Swamp Outskirts

Taja nodded resignedly. "Is there anything on this island that isn't trying to kill us?"

IC: Oreius | The Coliseum

Oreius's punch landed, infusing Achro's remaining sword with Weaken energy. His opponent fell back as a web of tiny cracks began to blossom on his weapon, then he suddenly charged Oreius again.

Oreius met the assault with a standard defensive stance. Their blades threw sparks as they met. Immediately, Oreius swung again, and again, trying to drive his opponent back with a flurry of blows. Every time their swords met, the cracks in Achro's blade would grow and splinter.

Oreius was painfully aware that Pridak was only a few meters away. He was so close to avenging Metru Nui... but he had to deal with this traitorous Toa of Fire first. 

@Toru Nui

Edited by Eyru
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...