Papercutz Graphic Novel 10

Merovinchi

I noticed on BS01 the other that there was apparently supposed to be a tenth BIONICLE graphic novel released by Papercutz, called Power of the Great Beings. About a third of the way through production, though, the project was scrapped.

My question is this: has any of the completed or semi-completed work ever surfaced? Did GregF ever discuss what the content was, or release a summary like with the fifth BIONICLE movie? I'm just really curious about this "lost" graphic novel.

my understanding is that it was to detail Mata Nui's journey north to get the power cube for the robot - so basically, an expanded version of Glatoran issue 5.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

57 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

I heard that number 10 didn’t happen because not much people bought number 8 and 9. Why? Plus, there’s no graphic novel for the 2010 comic issues. Everything is disappointing. :(

They didn't buy it because the popularity of Bionicle was dwindling due to increasingly being harder to get into and the sets entering a state of relative uniformity, and the only major story material for '09 (the movie) sucked.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

On 4/6/2020 at 11:12 PM, Lenny7092 said:

I heard that number 10 didn’t happen because not much people bought number 8 and 9. Why? Plus, there’s no graphic novel for the 2010 comic issues. Everything is disappointing. :(

The graphic novels for 2008 and 2009 came out just a bit after the comics came out, so I’m guessing a lot of people passed up the graphic novels because they already had the recent comments. 

~Daler