god emperor of mankind is teleported to the great spirit robot

One day the god emperor of mankind from warhammer 40k wakes up to find his wounds healed and that he is in a xeno city called Metru Nui. Before he has a chance to truly get his bearings about himself he receives a vision: the sun is replaced with the face of a very maniacal looking Greg Farshtey who tells geom that there are no humans in the Bionicle universe before laughing like a madman. What does the god emperor of mankind do now that he does not have humanity to guide? The time is a few weeks before Legends of Metru Nui. As a bonus round he also has one space marine from every chapter teleported with him (just generic space marines no terminators or psychers.).

Isn't he, like...super OP? And super xenophobic? I feel like he'd just curbstomp literally everyone. I know jack all about W40K but I've heard the GEoM is the greatest anime villain of all time, or something.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

Yes he is super OP but now that there is no humanity to guide his entire existence that he has worked thousands of years to achieve perfect humanity is gone, so would he proceed to kill all the xenos in sight? I am not sure, in the bonus round maybe( I also do not know much about WH40k, I fall into the "I think space marines look cool" category). 

1 hour ago, Alexander123 said:

Yes he is super OP but now that there is no humanity to guide his entire existence that he has worked thousands of years to achieve perfect humanity is gone, so would he proceed to kill all the xenos in sight? I am not sure, in the bonus round maybe( I also do not know much about WH40k, I fall into the "I think space marines look cool" category). 

It's a little hard to try and say what a man of such a disposition does in that scenario. To test it, we'd have to take a white supremacist, teleport him to a dimension where there are no white people, and observe his response. (To be clear, I'm not trying to make this political, just drawing an analogy because I literally cannot think of a better analogue.)

• Like 1

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

He is super op even without the Imperium. he will go full exterinatus on them. first round he probably is overrun but its a costly victory as the Emperor is in his prime. bonus round if he gets a single space marine from each chapter then that's 401 of the most zealous super human murder tanks with weapons that fire 70 cal bullets like a machine gun mixed with a RPG. the tech and range advantage remains with the Imperium and the GSR suffers even more catastrophic losses due to being a mostly melee force against a force that can be both melee and range at once backed up by a literal god. the GSR inhabitants don't stand a chance. I suggest using the Imperium form Warhammer Fantasy instead of the Imperium from 40K as its more fair as that Imperium doesn't out tech and out range them. despite how much we want to think other wise there is no way for Bionicle to survive an encounter with 40k. https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Space_Marine_Chapters

Edited by Gzstg