Core Hunter's fate

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. If you have read a book called "Hero Factory Secret Missions 1: The Doom Box", you would know what I'm talking about. In the end, there is this villain named Core Hunter, who didn't appear in the TV show for some reason (probably the budget), and absorbed crazy energy from a device called the Doom Box. He was fighting against Surge, who redirected the energy at Core Hunter. This caused Core Hunter to fold onto himself and then disappeared. No one knows what happened to him. He could have been killed, shrunk, or teleported to some place. In HS01, it is said that he died, but I don't think we have a source about it (where did HS01 get the idea? Did it just make a guess?). Other Hero-Factory-involved websites don't say about his unknown fate. 

Well, we don't know what happened to him, truthfully, but I can make some theories: 

1. He may have been killed. It's unlikely because villains who appeared in sets like him don't get killed, not in the TV show. Any Lego medium created by Tinseltown Toons don't involve deaths. I mean, no one in Bionicle: The Legend Reborn in 2009 or HF's TV show got killed (except for the Brains and Jumpers, but they are not normal people). 

2. He may have been shrunk. 

3. He may have been teleported to some place, whether somewhere in the universe (I would presume Von Nebula's hiding place or the Brain creator's hiding place) or went to an alternate dimension (either in one of those Hero Factory dimensions). Maybe he may have been teleported to Bionicle (I like to think that Bionicle and HF share the same universe, but Lego doesn't say that because Bionicle sets weren't selling well unless Faber would use his "14B2020" thing to make it happen). 

So, what do you think might have happened to CH?

Edited by Lenny7092
  • Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2020 at 9:46 PM, JAG18 said:

I always got the impression that he was dead, but since he's always been my favorite HF villain I wouldn't mind if he instead had been teleported to some other dimension or any place so he could show up again. 

I would agree with you on the teleporting part. No villain in HF truly dies (the TV show never showed deaths, and any villain from sets in 2010-2012 doesn’t die). He may have ended up in somewhere in the universe, another dimension, or Bionicle. If that’s true, then he would be finding a way out, or he may have told the Brain creator about HF’s location.

8 hours ago, Lego David said:

This is a question that Greg Farshtey might be able to answer... He was the one who also wrote the Hero Factory books, right?

Yes. He only wrote five chapter books called Secret Missions in 2012-2013. The first one showed Core Hunter’s quest for the Doom Dox. I guess we could ask Greg that.