Jaller 3 and the future of biotube

Axelford

btw this is kinda two questions.

I only just noticed that Jaller Locobots J3III3R has been finally made and has been out for a while. I’ve only watched 7 episodes so far. I was wondering who else has watched it? it’s sad watching it thinking that “biotube” is in its twilight stage. I’m curious what others opinions are of what will happen next, considering a lot of people are stuck at home maybe more people will do stop motions and stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

Biotube? That died in 2013 last time I checked. With the exception of TTV all the major bionicle channels (at least major relative to the size of the community) either moved on or went defunct a long time ago. By 2013 Hero Factory had gotten stale and thus everyone started jumping ship. 2015 lead to a brief revival that lasted around a few months before those people moved on with their lives (again). And Jaller three is certainly a sight to behold. I started watching that in early 2009 I think. It's nice to know he didn't forget in the ten years since then. Watching it now is a very nostalgic moment. The humour hasn't changed at all. Everything is how it was. And nothing comes next. Biotube is already dead. The few remaining people will grow older and with time will gain new priorities which will gradually overtake bionicle.

It's time to move on.

Yeh, I had a feeling using the term ‘biotube’ would be incorrect. It’s just that I’ve been putting off trying my hand at stop motions and I am finally ready to make some, but I’m not sure if anyone is interested, considering the state of things.