Funniest-looking characters?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. When you have Bionicle, you notice anything funny about some of them? Many look like very cool warriors, but there are some that make them laughable in a fun way. Lol. Here’s the funniest things I’ve seen: 

1. The Bohrok, Bahrag, and the Bohrok-Kal - they all look like chickens rather than insects. 
2. The Piraka - they make funny faces in the Piraka Online Animations and Bionicle Heroes. 
3. Takua - He has blue parts on his red body while Ta-Matoran have red and other normal fire-associated colors. 

So, there. What’s the funniest-looking things that you seen from Bionicle characters? Lol.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Iron_Man5 said:

The Toa Mistika and their weird masks. To be honest they don't even really resemble the originals, nuva or otherwise.

I do not believe the Gali set ever lived down its resemblance to a cow. 

image.png.1277c60a8d6ae6e314190d4dc5b4f49b.png

Also, the 2015 Tahu set resembles a rabbit with those golden swords sticking out of his back. 

you can call me boomie :D

On 5/14/2020 at 8:06 AM, Iron_Man5 said:

The Toa Mistika and their weird masks. To be honest they don't even really resemble the originals, nuva or otherwise.

Don’t forget the Phantoka Toa and their weird new masks. I mean, they don’t resembles the originals, Nuva or otherwise, either. The 2008 Toa Nuva look like a new team of Toa that are flying commandos rather than the 2002 Toa Nuva. Their colors are wonky, as there is a lot of gray and silver.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)