Could Use Help Updating BrickLink Database

Illuminatus

Hey, everyone.

I'm in the process of submitting some additions and changes to BL's inventory and I need help listing some items that I'm pretty sure exist but that I have no access to.

One of those things is Toa Onewa's Kanoka Card as it appeared in the North American release of the set. It's the only such card among all the Toa Metru and Vahki cards not featured on BL. I need a photo or scan of both sides plus the inventory number as it appears on the card.

The other items are five Toa Mata posters, or at least what I'm suspecting were their 2002 releases. There is already an entry for all six Toa Mata posters here, and those particular inventory numbers are identical for all three of their 2001 releases: the earliest release that shows Technic sets on the back of each poster; the second release that instead shows the Rahi and Turaga on the back; and the third release which has a modified front to display all the remaining Toa and the Bionicle website.

Now this is where things get tricky, as in addition to those three types of 2001 posters (a total of 18 under 6 consecutive inventory numbers), there's also an odd Pohatu poster which appears to have been released in 2002 as it has a new, distinct inventory number, only reads LEGO instead of LEGO Technic, and advertises the Bohrok sets among others on the back, as can be seen in this video.

Now, can anyone actually confirm that they've seen or owned copies of any other Toa Mata posters that resemble that one Pohatu poster? As soon as I saw it, I just automatically assumed that the remaining five were also reprinted in 2002 but I may have actually been wrong about that, as I don't recall having ever actually seen any of them. It would be extremely peculiar if just Pohatu's poster was remade in 2002, but who knows.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...