What could have made Hero Factory better

Well, here’s this: 

To simplify, make the TV show be like Ninjago’s, like having at least 10-13 episodes for season, which is based on a storyline, rather than episodes that act like specials. Invasion From Below shouldn’t have happen. Resolve all unresolved stuff, like the Heroes finding the villains who are responsible for the Breakout and Brain Attack events and defeat them, and finish recapturing villains. Core Hunter and Voltix would be in jail. Have Vapor, Core Hunter, Thornaxx, XT4, Bulk’s Breakout form, Breez’s Breakout form, and Nex’s Breakout form appear in the show. Plus, give Nex his own level in the Breakout online game. Improve the character development for some characters, like the villains some more. Improve the scripts in the TV show some more, decanonize some silly things, like the unnamed hero and villain that are combo models in 2012), and give the episodes after Savage Planet their DVDs. Have Stringer and Nex appear in the Brain Attack and Invasion From Below storylines, give them their own looks, Brain monsters, and Battle Machines. Also, fix some of the sets’ stuff, like the arms and hands. Jawblade and Core Hunter are hard to cuff. That’s how I put it. It would be interesting if Lego had decided to make Hero Factory be in the same universe as Bionicle, as the Great Beings may have created Mr. Makuro after their planet was destroyed. They would like to continue create stuff before they would return to their planet. It would explain why the Heroes are similar to Toa and Glatorian, and Makuro looking similar to a Turaga (some people confuse HF with Bionicle because of some similarities. One time, my friend said “Stormer is my favorite Bionicle character”. Lol). It would make a lot of sense when you think about it. That crossover would be nice, and HF could look much more interesting that way. That’s my opinion.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

23 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Well, here’s this: 

To simplify, make the TV show be like Ninjago’s, like having at least 10-13 episodes for season, which is based on a storyline, rather than episodes that act like specials. Invasion From Below shouldn’t have happen. Resolve all unresolved stuff, like the Heroes finding the villains who are responsible for the Breakout and Brain Attack events and defeat them, and finish recapturing villains. Core Hunter and Voltix would be in jail. Have Vapor, Core Hunter, Thornaxx, XT4, Bulk’s Breakout form, Breez’s Breakout form, and Nex’s Breakout form appear in the show. Plus, give Nex his own level in the Breakout online game. Improve the character development for some characters, like the villains some more. Improve the scripts in the TV show some more, decanonize some silly things, like the unnamed hero and villain that are combo models in 2012), and give the episodes after Savage Planet their DVDs. Have Stringer and Nex appear in the Brain Attack and Invasion From Below storylines, give them their own looks, Brain monsters, and Battle Machines. Also, fix some of the sets’ stuff, like the arms and hands. Jawblade and Core Hunter are hard to cuff. That’s how I put it. It would be interesting if Lego had decided to make Hero Factory be in the same universe as Bionicle, as the Great Beings may have created Mr. Makuro after their planet was destroyed. They would like to continue create stuff before they would return to their planet. It would explain why the Heroes are similar to Toa and Glatorian, and Makuro looking similar to a Turaga (some people confuse HF with Bionicle because of some similarities. One time, my friend said “Stormer is my favorite Bionicle character”. Lol). It would make a lot of sense when you think about it. That crossover would be nice, and HF could look much more interesting that way. That’s my opinion.

I think a BIONICLE-HF crossover would bring BIONICLE down more than bring HF up. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, they have different storytelling goals. Besides, the Heroes might wipe out all the Rahi because one of them stepped on a blaster.

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!