The Elevator

Henning

Hello and welcome to the very first Henning comic series. "The Elevator," despite it's horror-ish name, is a comedy about what goes on in this elevator. So yea.PGS/GS instructions:Name:Personality:Any info I may/may not need:And a sprite that matches the format of mine:

Episodes:

Random Comic-Box:

(I don't want to make a new topic just for these)

Credit to:

Utah

Garda

Others soon pending

Edited by Henning

This series shows promise! Despite the horror-ish name and it being a comedy, the picture of the vampire was a bit creepy...A comedy about what goes on in an elevator has never been done before and I approve of this original idea.

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

I have to agree, this series shows some promise.The first comic made me chuckle at the random Nosferatu appearances. :PFor a first comic, it was actually fairly decent. Looking forward to more.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

This definitely has some potential. Despite the humour being a tad disturbing (though I don't think you crossed any lines) it's one of the first comics in a while that has made me laugh out loud.That coupled with the fact that the text is readable and your character takes up more than 1/50th of the entire panel puts you head and shoulders above the rest. I'm looking forward to seing more from you. :)

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

=OYou used "corpses?"HAX, LEGAL HAX I SHALL SUE YOUAhem, I apologize for my fake rage. All-in-all, an excellent first comic for this series. I definitely agree with everyone when I say that this series shows amazing promise. I await your next comic, and I shall bug you about making it on Skype. :P-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

• 4 weeks later...