The Fanfic Prompt Meme

Tufi Piyufi

The Fanfic Exchange, where ideas are supplied and fics are written, is tons of fun. But why wait for it to come around once a year? What if there was a way to keep the party going all the time?

Meet the Fanfic Prompt Meme. It's simple: PM me with a prompt of what you'd like to see somebody write a Bionicle fanfic about, and I'll post it in this topic. See a prompt you want to write? No need to make any formal claims: just go ahead and write your story, post it when you're ready, and PM me with the prompt it's written for. I'll add a link to your story in the prompt's post. Tada! Destiny fulfilled.

Not only is there no time limit to filling a prompt, there's no limit on how many people can post fills, either. If you see something you want to write  just go for it! It's a party and everyone's invited. Plus, every month, everyone who posted a fill that month will be in a draw for free Lego! The prompt meme will be a permanent installation.

If you have any questions, please PM me and I'll answer them in the following post.

Let's get to it!

• Like 6
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Prompt #2

Write a story in which an Okoto villager manages to take on a G1-style giant robot and win. Perhaps this villager manages to manipulate the denizens of the robot to achieve her goal, or perhaps she (or he) merely manages to prevent its awakening. Perhaps the victory is more symbolic and personal. The decision is up to you. 

Fills:

None yet!

• Like 1

Prompt #3

Write a story about a Generation 1 character after the end of 2010 story, and think about how they will transition to life on Spherus Magna. Will they be shaken up mentally by the sudden change? Will they try to help the Agori or wander off on their own? Will they be unable to give up their life of violence and always be looking for new enemies to fight? Contrasting their approach with another character in the story and how they are adapting may help. 

Fills:

None yet!

• Like 1

Prompt #4

A story about the six Av-Matoran who would eventually become the Bohrok-Kal. were they friends? were they rivals? did they even know each other? would any of it matter anyway since they most certainly lost all their memories?

Fills:

None yet!

• Like 3

Prompt #5

What happens to the Toa Empire after Tuyet's death?  Does someone reform it?  Is it abolished?  If things did try to get back to normal, wouldn't it be difficult for everyone to trust Toa?  How might this play into the Makuta's new plans?

Fills:

None yet!

• Like 1