What would Toa do if they decide not to be Turaga?

Hi, guys. Well, you know, Toa can turn into Turaga by achieving their destiny and sacrifice their Toa Power for the greater good. Now, I wonder if the Toa would want to do something rather than turning into Turaga, but still have fulfilled their destiny. The Toa Nuva, Toa Mahri, Takanuva, and Helryx fulfilled their destiny, but they never turned into Turaga, not like the Toa Metru. Well, I can come up some things that they can do rather than turning into Turaga: 

1. The Toa would do Matoran jobs. 
2. The Toa would play sports with Matoran, Agori, Glatorian or others. 
3. The Toa would become protective leaders of the Matoran tribes. 
4. The Toa would help people with some things. 
5. The Toa would protect their people from threats. 

So, what do you think the a Toa would do if they decide not to become Turaga. It’s better to be active rather than weak and frail. Lol.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

This is such a broad question that it's not really worth asking because the answer is just "whatever they want/need to do." There's a million other occupations in existence they could take up.

• Like 1

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

My general guess is that Toa would continue to do what they know; being heroes and protecting the matoran (and probably the agori and Glatoran on Spherus Magna). Some might do other things, but at the end of the day that is their duty and Duty is one of the Three Virtues.

On 5/3/2020 at 1:05 AM, Zidonaro said:

It's also worth noticing that not all Toa have the "option" to remain Toa. Jovan and his team transformed into Turaga after they completed their destinies without a choice.

Hmm I can't seeem to remember the specifics, where did it say that Jovan and his team didn't have a choice? In all other instances of turaga transformation, the Toa chooses willingly to sacrifice their power, it wasn't forced upon them.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5