Brotherhood of Makuta in Avengers Endgame

Alexander123

Right after everyone is brought back to life and shows up to fight Thanos another portal opens. Out of this portal comes the entire Brotherhood of Makuta and their armies and servants as of 2008(However Teridax has his 2003 body so he can be present). Their goal is to obtain the Infinity Gauntlet for themselves and will fight both sides to get it. Is the Brotherhood successful in getting the Gauntlet? How would this affect the MCU? Well let me know in your comments!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Alexander123 said:

Right after everyone is brought back to life and shows up to fight Thanos another portal opens. Out of this portal comes the entire Brotherhood of Makuta and their armies and servants as of 2008(However Teridax has his 2003 body so he can be present). Their goal is to obtain the Infinity Gauntlet for themselves and will fight both sides to get it. Is the Brotherhood successful in getting the Gauntlet? How would this affect the MCU? Well let me know in your comments!

Well, Makuta are known for absorbing energy, so they would survive the gauntlet’s power very well (Makuta Teridax mostly). Plus, each Makuta has 42 powers, can create Kraata and then Rahkshi, shape-shift, do telepathy, are powerful and strong, and do the Shadow Hand that can grab stuff and eat them while absorbing their essence to get bigger and to get stronger. Makuta are cloud of energy made of Antidermis that use very thick armor as shells. They also have Visorak, Exo-Toa, Shadow Matoran, and a bunch of other creatures and evil people to assist them. They also use immoral Kanohi and various weapons, not to mention viruses. Teridax is the strongest of the Makuta. He’s very smart and cunning, and he is very good at tricking people. Mutran can do a Shadow Nova Blast, which is powerful. Chirox can control his own Shadow Hand. 

For Avengers, they have various armies with them, both from Earth and other worlds. Some of them are super-powerful, including the Scarlet Witch, Thor, Hulk, and Captain Marvel. Plus, there’s Giant-Man, who can squish big enemies. 

For Thanos, he has the Black Order (four members), the Chitauri, and the Outriders. The Black Order are ruthless lieutenants who uses high-tech alien weapons, and one of them named Cull Obsidian is a big dude who is the size of Hulk. The Chitauri are cyborg soldiers who use high-tech guns and giant snake-like creatures that serve as giant spaceships, similar to Bionicle’s Toa Terrain Crawler. The Outriders are mindless monsters with multiple limbs that act like savage animals. Thanos is a super-powerful armored being who is stronger than the Hulk while being as big as the Hulk. He also has a big double-edged sword that is super-tough. 

Now, how to put this. Well, three sides are evenly matched. It’s hard to tell. Teridax could make an alliance with Thanos since both have them have some things in common, but Teridax would betray Thanos and accomplish his own goal. Well, here’s how I would see it: 

1. SW would rip apart a Makuta’s armor and then Captain Marvel, Thor, Iron Man or one of Iron Man’s armored friends incinerates that Makuta’s essence. 
2. Captain America would try to use his shield and Thor’s hammer to make a scratch on a Makuta’s armor. Thanos’ sword, Thor’s Stormbreaker, Cull’s weapon, Giant-Man’s strength, Captain Marvel’s strength, and Hulk’s strength could rip the armor apart. I also think Doctor Strange’s portal could slice the armor in half. 
3. The Makuta could gobble up some enemies or use their Kraata powers to take down lots of enemies before they would get destroyed. They can use telepathy to distract their enemies. 
4. The Makuta may be no match against Thanos’ warship. It almost killed the Avengers with a bombardment of missiles. 

So, I believe that it would be the Avengers because of SW, CM, Thor, and Hulk. That’s the best that I can put it.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I'd wager Teridax would love absorbing Thanos into his essence. Course Thanos is very strong willed, it'd be difficult for Teri to squash his mind once done (but then, he's one of the most strong willed characters in the MU so there's that to consider) :P

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

For some reason this just reminds me of all those "Portals Edits" that floated around on YouTube the last year with "all the heroes" or "all the villains."

Honestly, I am sure Makuta and crew would be mostly... confused walking through some random portal to find a bunch of squishy meat bags duking it out all over some glowing space rocks. :P

Edited by Xboxtravis
  • Like 2

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2020 at 12:33 AM, Xboxtravis said:

For some reason this just reminds me of all those "Portals Edits" that floated around on YouTube the last year with "all the heroes" or "all the villains."

Honestly, I am sure Makuta and crew would be mostly... confused walking through some random portal to find a bunch of squishy meat bags duking it out all over some glowing space rocks. :P

I would imagine the Makuta would read the organic people’s minds about the stones, and they would become interested in the stones, so they would go fight the organic people to get the stones. Lol. :) 

Anyway, they are quite formidable. They can kill people and have no qualms in doing it. Perhaps they would use the stones to go back to their world.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)