The First Bionicle 10k Club Interview

A new 10k Club Interview was posted by Jacob over on LEGO Ideas today. Stop what you're doing and go meet Sokoda's The Legend of the BIONICLE: Celebrating 20 years of Lego stories. This project based on our favorite LEGO theme achieved ten thousand votes of support in just twenty-five days - no small feat - and now you can learn about the builder who created it. It's awesome to see someone with just as much passion as many of us for Bionicle talk about the theme and their inspiration in creating their MOC. Plus it's cool to go behind the scenes to learn about what it took to make it all come together. Go give it a read for yourself!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Daler99 said:

Awesome to see Sokoda get his 10K club interview!  Fingers crossed for the review stage...

Same. He did an awesome job. I love his dedication to Bionicle. I’m so happy for him! :D 

Anyway, I commented that I hope that he would do a diorama for Hero Factory next for its 10th or 11th anniversary. HF is a pretty good theme, so I believe it’s worthy. I believe Sokoda’s genius can manage that. :)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)