An Ever-Growing 10k Club

It's been about three days since we last posted a LEGO Ideas update, so of course that means that more projects have achieved ten thousand votes of support on the platform. First up is the Blue Origin New Glenn Rocket, Launch Tower & Blue Moon Lander by Matthew Nolan, because space seems to be the most popular genre of sets on LEGO Ideas. That's not a complaint from me though, and I think the rocket and launch pad look amazing with a great amount of detail. There's also the Earth Globe by Disneybrick55, which looks like it would be a great shelf-mate of the Ship in a Bottle set that made it through the process previously. It's impressive how recognizable the different parts of the world are, and I want to see how it's constructed inside! Good luck to both of these ideas!

View the full article

Definitely looking forward to seeing that globe possibly becoming a set. In fact, not long after I had made my account for Ideas last summer, I had considered trying to create a Lego globe and submitting it as a product idea, though I didn't exactly have much time to make such an attempt. However, I did notice other product idea submissions of either a round globe or a flat map of the the Earth, many of which I gave a vote of support for, including the Earth Globe that just reached 10,000 votes. While not exactly what I had in mind regarding a potential Lego globe, I'm sure that if approved to become a set, it can be slightly modified to be a little more accurate.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.