Does Choking On Your Bionicles Make You Think Of Bionicle?

Nathan Evo

New comic!If you remember NightOwls, you're cool.
Now I am trying to determine if me being on your wanted list in your comics is a complement,an insult, or both............probably both.......Any way...., nice comic................Evil Forest.......never mess with evil forest........I guess...

• 3 weeks later...

Love song to a MAS was amazing. I liked how Tom was trying to apprehend those Matoran who didn't do anything. xDMy only complaint is that I have no idea how it relates to a MAS. Although you mentioned NightOwls, and I vaguely recall that being a MAS...

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the whole ICC in Karzhani or just you, Kahi, and Philbert?I've never read your comics before and while they're not "OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS" good these are still much better than most on the form and obviously you know what to do better than I so there isn't a whole lot to say on these.So yeah '1000000/10 kutgw' or something along those lines.

Edited by Tenuk

Don't Click It

Is the whole ICC in Karzhani or just you, Kahi, and Philbert?I've never read your comics before and while they're not "OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS" good these are still much better than most on the form and obviously you know what to do better than I so there isn't a whole lot to say on these.So yeah '1000000/10 kutgw' or something along those lines.
No, just certain ones that died thus far.Actually, Philbert changed his author avatar recently, so the old one thus died. I believe he was sacrificed to Dark709 by a tribe of noobs in Comic 7.And thanks. Edited by Gerlicky

This would make an awesome series finale. Too bad it ISN'T the series finale.
Even though it isn't, this is how every comic maker's series finale should be.Everyone's.
So what you're saying is, you think every comic maker should fall down several flights of stairs and die? :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

• 4 months later...

"New" comic, by which I mean this went up in the Advent Calendar topic already and I'm posting it here in case you missed it.

This was hilarious. One of my favorite parts being "It's our Christmas in July sale here at Crazy Matau's Furniture Warehouse!". Mostly because of the fact that stuff like that does seem to happen some times.

"No way! I hate kids!" XD.

-HDXC2000 6.0

Edited by Hybridno DXC2000 6.0

• 6 months later...

Trust me to be in the one where Gerlicky dies...

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

So? I've got no problem with them commenting on a comic I've made, even if it's from a long time ago. Honestly, feedback for a comic always gives me a warm fuzzy, and just knowing people are still reading these despite the lack of activity is what drives me to continue.Anyway, I'm really sorry about the lack of content in a while. I'm not really liking the direction the Apocalypse 2013 saga is going, so I figure I'll skip it and move on to Comic 23. Maybe if I get bored, I'll make Comic 22 anyway. Thanks for hanging in there, everyone- I've got some good stuff planned out for the future!

"New" comic, by which I mean this went up in the Advent Calendar topic already and I'm posting it here in case you missed it.

In a world where Gerlick doesn't exist sprites are three-shaded. XD. I love your sense of irony.

So? I've got no problem with them commenting on a comic I've made, even if it's from a long time ago. Honestly, feedback for a comic always gives me a warm fuzzy, and just knowing people are still reading these despite the lack of activity is what drives me to continue.Anyway, I'm really sorry about the lack of content in a while. I'm not really liking the direction the Apocalypse 2013 saga is going, so I figure I'll skip it and move on to Comic 23. Maybe if I get bored, I'll make Comic 22 anyway. Thanks for hanging in there, everyone- I've got some good stuff planned out for the future!

Wow, I'm really glad to hear this news! Totally made my day.

were'd you get all those plushe sprites?

Ebay.

Edited by Damaracx Ultimate

were'd you get all those plushe sprites?

from an old razor expansion pack I think...

So? I've got no problem with them commenting on a comic I've made, even if it's from a long time ago. Honestly, feedback for a comic always gives me a warm fuzzy, and just knowing people are still reading... ...is what drives me to continue.

same here, comments are my pride & joy. its like gasoline, fueling my tiny brain.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

• 4 weeks later...

The good news is... New comic! The bad news is... this comic begins the final season of SpoofQuest!, marking the beginning of the series' end, and possibly the ending of me making comics as a whole*. The whole process of comic-making in general is getting annoying and tedious, and it's just not as fun as it used to be. I don't know how often I'll be churning out comics anymore, but I'll be gradually working towards SpoofQuest!'s eventual ending.*this does not count towards BAC

Edited by Gerlicky

• 4 months later...

okay everyone serious talk now

Back when SpoofQuest! started, it was just a lot of fun to write. I actually started working on it while I was working on another, which I thought would be better. Through a twist of fate, SpoofQuest! took off, and now I kinda despise the other series I was working on. What started out as the concept for a parody of long-winded epic comic series that used bishaded Chimoru and simplistic Paint graphics quickly evolved into a dysfunctional comic studio on a dysfunctional post-final-battle bonkles world. I had a lot of ideas, a lot of drive pushing me to keep writing, a lot of time to spare, and just a lot of fun writing it.

I've noticed I don't really have much of these anymore.

SpoofQuest! has just been painful for me to write for lately, and a lot of it comes from it just getting a little stale for me. I just really don't want to write for it anymore; every time I try to start a new comic I start and kind of lose interest before scrapping the idea and moving on to a new one, which ends up suffering through the same process. I was, for a while, thinking about writing an epic finale or whipping up a few comics to send the series off, but I've started to think maybe I'm just tired of writing SpoofQuest!. In short, I feel like it's time for me to move on to new things.

Just so you know, I also plan on ending a photocomic series I haven't worked on since 2012, but that actually will have an ending comic because said ending in question probably one of the best ideas I've ever had for a comic ever. Anyway.

For what it's worth, I won't be quitting comics in general (although honestly sometimes I feel I might as well). I've been toying around with a series off BZPower, and I'll be starting it here tomorrow. I've also got a few non-comics projects in the works, which I've really enjoyed working on.

So, long story short, SpoofQuest! is over for now. Maybe one day I'll pick it up and write a few more comics for it, but I don't see myself doing so anytime soon. I've gone back and read a few comics I'm super proud of, and while I do spot things that were completely unnecessary or could have been better, they're still super awesome and I'm still super proud of them. I'd say SpoofQuest! wasn't really that great, but honestly looking back at Gerlicky transforming into Bulk 3.0 during a full moon or whacking everyone with a boot in a world where no one can see or hear him would just prove I'm lying.

(okay someone can close this now. say your goodbyes fast, people)