Helyrx

CZQ

Helryx

"She was not Makuta, but she was indescribably ancient and disturbingly frail in appearance. Her mask and armor were pitted and scarred from a thousand battles." ~ Narrator, Swamp of Secrets

The first Toa, former member of The Hand of Artakha, and founding member of The Order of Mata Nui. She aided in the construction of Metru Nui and informed the Toa Mata of their destinies.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, CZQ said:

Helryx

"She was not Makuta, but she was indescribably ancient and disturbingly frail in appearance. Her mask and armor were pitted and scarred from a thousand battles." ~ Narrator, Swamp of Secrets

The first Toa, former member of The Hand of Artakha, and founding member of The Order of Mata Nui. She aided in the construction of Metru Nui and informed the Toa Mata of their destinies.

What is that trans yellow piece with the three virtues on it called? I want to buy 100 of them off of brickink :D

• Like 1

Hey! I'm Ivan and I love Bionicle, but I am sure yall do too. :P

http://www.moc-pages.com/home.php/128635

Frail, yet commanding.  Skeletal, yet strong.  Skeletal, yet intricate.  And above all else, absolutely beautiful.  This is one of the best MoCs I've ever seen, and if I had a TTV account, I'm all but certain I'd be voting for this model.  Well done.

• Like 2

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

The appearance definitely gives off the vibe of an old automaton, or a skinnier rendition of the Mata form. I think normally people imagine Helryx as having a traditional, "heroic Toa" look, so this is very cool and different!

I believe that Three Virtues piece is from one of those buildable pens from way back, right? Great parts usage.

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

On 5/10/2020 at 6:31 PM, IvanisIvan said:

What is that trans yellow piece with the three virtues on it called? I want to buy 100 of them off of brickink :D

It's a bead from a Bionicle pen. idk if you can get them off of bricklink but I haven't really checked.

On 5/10/2020 at 7:06 PM, Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva) said:

Frail, yet commanding.  Skeletal, yet strong.  Skeletal, yet intricate.  And above all else, absolutely beautiful.  This is one of the best MoCs I've ever seen, and if I had a TTV account, I'm all but certain I'd be voting for this model.  Well done.

On 5/10/2020 at 8:11 PM, Tarn said:

The appearance definitely gives off the vibe of an old automaton, or a skinnier rendition of the Mata form. I think normally people imagine Helryx as having a traditional, "heroic Toa" look, so this is very cool and different!

I believe that Three Virtues piece is from one of those buildable pens from way back, right? Great parts usage.

On 5/12/2020 at 3:23 AM, Wanderer said:

I absolutely love the three virtues staff, very nice... Loving the slender build too. AND your color scheme is beautiful!

Thanks, all. Glad you like it!

• 2 weeks later...