Bionicle Adventures 2

Onewa7

Bionicle Adventures Part 2Starts where the old comedy ended. You can find it in my sig.As always since I'm French, feel free to point out any grammar mistake. You'll help me improving my English :)---------Chapter 6: Breakout---------Takanuva (still writing): "We've been captured by the Zglorff. We hope to get some help from Ehlekdude."Gali: Author, since you're the one who writes the story, make us escape from this darned planet!Me: It's not that simple... Just wait and see.Gali: Grrr.Pohatu: A good way to spend time is joking.Lewa: Oh yes! I know a good joke! What is orange, fat, and with a rock instead of a brain?Pohatu: hmm... me?Lewa: Yep.Pohatu: Knocks Lewa.Takanuva: "Suddenly, the ground is shaking."Onua: Oh right. Trust me, I'm an expert.Kopaka: Looks through the window.Pohatu: What's up buddy?Kopaka: It seems our cell is... flying through space.Everyone: :blink:A hatch opens in the ground and Ehlekdude goes out.Ehlekdude: Guess what?Onua: You saved us?Ehlekdude: Yeah.Onua: Tell me how!Ehlekdude: I glued all the guardians, and the Zglorff king on his throne. Then I repaired our spaceship and glued the cell on it. And there we go!Kopaka: You could help us in a lot of simpler ways.Tahu: Throws Kopaka through the window.Tahu: He's so annoying.Pohatu: Knocks Tahu.Gali: By the way, who is piloting the ship?Ehlekdude: It's me, let's see.Gali: But you're talking with us!Ehlekdude: Oh right!!!The ship crashes.Pohatu: Looks through the window.Gali: Where are we?Pohatu: We're floating on the sea around Mata Nui... but Mata Nui is destroyed now.Mata Nui (materializing in the cell): What are you saying? I'm alive, orange noob!Pohatu: I meant the island, keetorange noob. How did you manage to get here?Mata Nui: It doesn't matter. What's keetorange?Pohatu: Doesn't matter.Mata Nui: http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifMe: So we're on the sea of Aqua Magna. We're so far from our city and my castle. But at least we're on Spherus Magna.Lewa: *wakes up* Looks like we're floating.Me: Yeah.Lewa: Which means my bath is ready! *jumps through the window and falls in the sea*Onua: I can't leave this fool alone in the sea. *jumps out*Gali: I am the expert of sea! *jumps out*Pohatu: Don't leave me with this keetorange noob! *jumps out*Mata Nui: I must kill him. *jumps out, again*Me: Well Ehlekdude, I guess we should jump out too.Ehlekdude: Agreed. *we jump out*Takanuva: "jumps out"Now that everyone is swimming in the sea...Pohatu: Help! I can't swim!Mata Nui: Wow I don't need to kill him myself.Pohatu: curses Mata Nui and drowns.Takanuva: "We already lost two Toa."Lewa: And I'll soon be the third! A tentacle grabbed me!Gali: fires Nynrah stuff underwater.Onua: Show your face if you're a man, monster!Kalmah: Who called me a monster?Me: You still have tentacles?Kalmah: Yep. Tentacles are cool. Is this guy Ehlek?Ehlekdude: No I'm Ehlekdude.Kalmah: But you're an ugly green monster like Ehlek.Ehlekdude: And you're a silly.Gali: Let's swim, the coast is near!Three hours later...Takanuva: "We finally reached the coast."Lewa: How can you swim and write at the same time?Takanuva: Dunno.Gali: Oh my god!Mata Nui: The only god here is me.Lewa: What's happening, Gali?Gali: We forgot Tahu!Lewa: Who cares? He's annoying, like Kopaka.Gali: slaps Lewa.Onua: I found a truck! Let's go to our city!Gali: Where have you found it?Onua: I stole it.Lewa: Look! A police car!Onua: Let's go!Everyone jumps in the truck and they go away, followed by the policeman.Gali: I'm not sure this is a good idea to have Onua as driver.Onua: I'm an expert.Gali: Let me drive!Onua: No!Gali: Yes!Onua: I said no!The truck misses a turn and falls in a pit.Everyone: AAAAAAAAAH!!!Me: Don't worry, we'll survive.Gali: Why?Me: 'Cause I'm the Author. -_-Using my awesome powers (again), wings appear on the truck's sides.Gali: What about the policeman?Me: Oh, I guess he crashed.Takanuva: "The truck is flying towards our city."Many hours later...Tamaru: There's a winged truck in the sky!Matau: Where?Tamaru: I don't know.The truck crashes on the Author's castle.Me: Onua! You are the biggest noob driver of the world!Onua: Well at least we're back.The Toa and Mata Nui jump out and go to see friends and homes again, leaving the Author, Ehlekdude and Kalmah in the semi-destroyed castle. A surprise is waiting the Author.Me: Narrator! What are you doing in my living-room, watching TV and eating pop-corn?Narrator: I was bored.Me: Okay. Welcome back. Now start working!Ehlekdude: Oh no... Mister Pointless is back...Narrator: Goodbye everyone! Keep looking around for the next chapter, because it will feature a new Hero.Lake Eternity: What about me?Me: Don't worry.Word count: 801  Edited by Onewa7

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

LOL, that was a funny chapter. Since the whole chapter was funny, I'll list some of the funniest parts:

Lewa: Oh yes! I know a good joke! What is orange, fat, and with a rock instead of a brain?Pohatu: hmm... me?Lewa: Yep.Pohatu: Knocks Lewa.

Ehlekdude: I glued all the guardians, and the Zglorff king on his throne. Then I repaired our spaceship and glued the cell on it. And there we go!Kopaka: You could help us in a lot of simpler ways.

Yeah, but the simple ways are boring.

Kalmah: Yep. Tentacles are cool. Is this guy Ehlek?Ehlekdude: No I'm Ehlekdude.Kalmah: But you're an ugly green monster like Ehlek

Says the guy with three eyes and tentacles.Keep up the great work! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Ehlekdude! I agree simple ways are boring.Chapter 6.5: The Wizard and the Lion-------------Someday to the New Atero City...Me: Stronius!Stronius: Yes, my lord?Me: I need a newspaper.Stronius: Here is it, my lord!Me: Let's see... "The Heroes are in the process of being upgraded for the Savage Planet mission. A rookie named Daniel Rocka joined the Alpha Team 3.0."Someone knocks to the door.Me: Yeah?Stormer: Hey Author! Look at my new rhino armor!Me: You should've been a polar bear, as said a friend of mine months and months ago.Stormer: I've heard there's a Raw-Jaw there.Me: Really?Stormer: Yeah. (Shoots Kalmah)Kalmah: Silly! I'm a tentacled Barraki!Stormer: What's a Barraki? Where am I?Me: On Spherus Magna.Stormer: Oh my... I believed I was on Quatros.Ehlekdude: Look! There's Witch Doctor in the forest!Narrator: Through the window, we can see a tall, white silhouette emerging from the trees around the City.Stormer: See, Author? We're on Quatros!Me: http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifLater, in the deep forest...Me: Hey, skull wizard!Witch Doctor: Hmm?Me: Why are you here?WD: There are so many creatures to corrupt with Quaza spikes... and your Protodermis might make me even more powerful.Stormer: You're a villain! We Heroes will throw you in jail!Me: Preston, shut up!WD: Your dinner is ready, Scorpio.A wild Scorpio jumps and attacks Stormer.Furno: Fear the red eagle!Ehlekdude: Weren't you supposed to be dead?Furno: Oh yeah. *falls*Nex: Fear the orange tiger!Raw-Jaw: attacks Nex.Stringer: Fear the black bear!Bulk: Fear the werewolf! *attacks Stringer*Stringer: You betrayed us!Bulk: Yeah. *kills Stringer*Nex: runs away.WD: Good job, Dunkan.Bulk: Call me Bulk.WD: Good job, Wolfy.Bulk: My name is Bulk! *kills WD*Me: Well, there's nothing to do here. Let's go.Ehlekdude: Yeah. I want an ice-cream.Matau: It costs around 50000 widgets.Ehlekdude: Whaaat?Matau: Because it's a gold ice-cream.Me: Where did you find the gold?Matau: I used Rocka's mask.Rocka: Fear the golden lion!Me: You look silly without your mask.Rocka: Grumble.Stronius: Author! The newspaper has been updated!Me: Let's see... "Witch Doctor has corrupted Bionicle beasts and objects. A Hero named Dunkan Bulk betrayed the Hero Factory and joined the white wizard."Ehlekdude: Look! A corrupted Muaka!Me: I'd suggest... running!And we run to the castle.Narrator: Author! An army of beasts is going to take the castle over!We can see Mantax, Vezok, Hakann, Thok, Avak, and many beasts such as Muaka, Raw-Jaw, Waspix, Fangz, Kikanalo, Sand Wolves, etc... some of them being corrupted with Quaza spikes.Me: I knew I should have killed Mantax... Where's Lake Eternity?LE: Here! And now my name is Toa Leafix! Mantax will lose against me! *jumps out with a sword in each arm*Me: He's totally mad!Ehlekdude: At least, let's try to help him. *glues beasts*Me: Rocka, help us or I kill you!Rocka: I can't without my mask!Me: http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifNex: Hero Factory is here!Evo: I'm here too! Why haven't I been upgraded?Nex: Are you jealous?Evo: Yeah, I think so. *starts fighting against Nex*Hakann: I am your opponent!Leafix: Knocks out Hakann.Me: Okay now this battle isn't serious. Mantax, I kill you!Mantax: Aah... *falls dramatically*Brutaka: Police is here! *imprisons the Piraka and scatters the beasts around*Me: Cool.Brutaka: You're under arrest.Me: And why?Brutaka: Because you stole a truck.Me: It wasn't me, it was Onua.Brutaka: Ah okay. Now go away before I find another reason to arrest you. I love arresting people.Me: Try arresting Nex and Evo. They're annoying.Brutaka: Good idea!Later in the castle...Stronius: Newspaper has been updated!Me: Again?! Let's see... "The Piraka are back in jail. Onua was arrested for stealing a truck. Nex and Evo were arrested for being annoying. Leafix has turned mad and is being currently cured by a doctor named Vezon." Oh my god.Ehlekdude: Vezon is crazy!Me: We must save Leafix. Even if he's mad too.Ehlekdude: Which means we're also getting mad.Rocka: And don't forget looking in stores, there might be a new mask for me.Ehlekdude: He's even more annoying than the Narrator.Narrator: Someone called me?Ehlekdude: Yeah. Someone named Someone. Try finding him.Narrator: Someone? Where are you? *opens the door of the Author's bedroom* Aaargh!Me: What?Narrator: There's a Scorpio in your bedroom!Me (locking the door): Who cares? I'll sleep in the living-room.Ehlekdude: Is this door strong enough?Me: Of course.As soon as I said this, the Scorpio destroys the door and enters the living-room.Rocka: Fear the golden lion without lion mask!Narrator: And what do we do now?Me: Well, good luck. I and Ehlekdude have to find Leafix.We go out and leave Rocka and the Narrator with the hungry Scorpio.Word count: 808 Edited by Onewa7

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Oh, LOL. That chapter was even funnier than the previous one. Some of the best parts are:

Stormer: I've heard there's a Raw-Jaw there.Me: Really?Stormer: Yeah. (Shoots Kalmah)Kalmah: Silly! I'm a tentacled Barraki!Stormer: What's a Barraki? Where am I?

WD: Your dinner is ready, Scorpio.A wild Scorpio jumps and attacks Stormer.

That is probably the funniest part :lol:

Furno: Fear the red eagle!Ehlekdude: Weren't you supposed to be dead?Furno: Oh yeah. *falls*

Oh well, everybody can forget they're dead from time to time.

Matau: Because it's a gold ice-cream.Me: Where did you find the gold?Matau: I used Rocka's mask.Rocka: Fear the golden lion!Me: You look silly without your mask.Rocka: Grumble.

Leafix has turned mad and is being currently cured by a doctor named Vezon.

That sure aint gonna make him less mad.Great work, can't wait for more.

Well for once you won't have to wait too much.Chapter 7: The Mad Doctor---------Part 1: And his mad patients--------Me: Do you remember what happened, reader? Because I don't.Anonymous Reader: Yep. You and Ehlekdude have to stop a crazy doctor named Vezon.Me: Oh right. Let's go!Ehlekdude: Knocks at Vezon's door.Vezon (opening the door): Come on! Who are you?Me: I'm the Author, unspiked Piraka. And this guy is my friend Ehlekdude.Vezon: I'm not a Piraka.Me: Then you're a Skakdi.Vezon: I'm not a Skakdi.Me: Then what are you?Vezon: I'm a doctor! Now sit down and tell me your problem.Me: Well, our problem is you.Ehlekdude: Can we see your patients? We're... hmm... expert doctors who want to know if you do a good job.Vezon: Of course you can see them! Why didn't you tell me this before, mister?Ehlekdude: What's up, Leafix?Leafix: ROAAAAAAAR !!!Ehlekdude: What happened to him?Vezon: Oh, I simply replaced his brain with a Muaka's. And vice versa.Muaka (with Leafix's voice): Help me! This guy is mad!Vezon: Trust me, I'm the Doctor.Me: I already heard this somewhere.Ehlekdude (to Vezon): Do you have other patients?Vezon: Yup. Look at this dwarf. He said he's named Nuju.Nuju: *squeaks furiously*Ehlekdude: Why is he speaking so weirdly?Vezon: Dunno. He must be mad. Anyway, he said "I'm not a dwarf!"Muaka: This place is full of weird people. There's even a living Kanoka launcher.Ehlekdude: Where?Kanokuaza: Here! My name is Kanokuaza! Fear me and my spikish arms!Me: Oh no. A Quaza-corrupted Kanoka launcher. And a MOC of mine.Ehlekdude: Really?Me: Yep.Kanokuaza: I'm not a MOC! I don't have a master!Vezon: Oh, shut up.Kanokuaza: Throws his disk/head on Vezon.Kanokuaza: I lost my head!Vezon: You said you're doctors? Well, you have to try my brain exchanger.Ehlekdude: No!Meanwhile in the Author's castle...Scorpio: kss kss!Rocka: I don't want ending up being eaten by a Scorpio.Narrator: Neither do I.Rocka: Then let's jump out by the window, okay?Narrator: Okay.And they jump out.Scorpio: Grrrrrrrrrrr!Kalmah: Have you guys forgotten me?Scorpio: walks towards Kalmah.Kalmah: Fear the tentacled Barraki!Scorpio: eats Kalmah.Meanwhile in the sea of Aqua Magna...In the floating cell/ship, Tahu wakes up.Tahu: Where am I? *goes out and falls in the water* Help me! I hate water!He's rescued by a boat that was sailing around.Tahu: Thank you very much! Who are you?Nektann: It's me, stupid victim!Tahu: Aaargh! The nasty killer Nektann! You don't want to kill me again, do you?Nektann: Yes I do.Tahu: Goodbye. *jumps in water* Wait... I hate water. Help me!Another boat rescues him.Tahu: Thanks! Who are you?Kopaka: It's me. I'm back.Tahu: Argh! Kopaka! I hate you! *jumps in water* I hate water, too. Help meee!!!Kopaka: Good luck. *goes away*--------Part 2: We need to take risks sometimes.-------Me: Wow Ehlekdude, your body is better than I believed! I love controlling glue!Ehlekdude: Can't say so much about you...Vezon: What do you think of my brain exchanger?Me: It's great!Ehlekdude: It sucks!Me: Now take this, mad Doctor. *glues Vezon to his desk*Vezon: You betrayed me!Me: You betrayed us too.Vezon: Because I knew you'd betray me.Me: Then why didn't you run away?Vezon: I wasn't sure.Me: Then shut up.Leafix: jumps and destroys Vezon's brain exchanger.Ehlekdude: Oh, good job! Now I'm trapped in this body!Muaka: So am I.Me: Let's go to my castle, we'll find a way to repair this.Nuju: *squeaks*Ehlekdude: What?Me: I think he said "Don't forget me".Kanokuaza: Don't forget me too!Me: Okay. Good bye, doctor!Vezon: curses the Author.Me: slips on a banana peel.Vezon: Yay it worked! I'm the new Witch Doctor!Later to the castle...Scorpio: kss kss!Me: Don't annoy us. *throws Scorpio through the window*Ehlekdude: What happened to Rocka and Mister Pointless? Wait, I don't care about Mister Pointless.Me: I don't care about both of them.Muaka: So what do we do now? Me: I don't know.Muaka: Oh cool.Me: Let's reflect.Three hours later...Muaka: What's up?Me: Nothing.Ehlekdude: Couldn't you use your awesome powers?Me: Remember, I'm in your body. And I don't suggest trying something with my body. You could make the entire city explode.Ehlekdude: I see you trust me.Me: Yeah, because I'm going to ask you to try something.Ehlekdude: Really?Me: Yes. You'll make the entire city explode, but who cares... Ehlekdude: You Splitface. *tries something**the city explodes*Me: Yay I'm back in my good old body!Ehlekdude: So am I.Leafix: Hurrah for Ehlekdude!Me: *using my awesome powers, I recreate the city* And now let's have new adventures! Next chapter: The Fire-Spitter.Word count: 801 Edited by Onewa7

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

That was definately the best chapter yet. A couple of times I literally LOLed.

Vezon: Oh, I simply replaced his brain by a Muaka's. And vice versa.Muaka (with Leafix's voice): Help me! This guy is mad!

I'm pointing that out for 2 reasons. 1. It's hilarious. 2. I think that should be "replaced his brain with a Muaka's"More funny moments:

Vezon: Yup. Look at this dwarf. He said he's named Nuju.Nuju: *squeaks furiously*

I like Nuju already.

Kanokuaza: Here! My name is Kanokuaza! Fear me and my spikish arms!Me: Oh no. A Quaza-corrupted Kanoka launcher. And a MOC of mine.

Cool you include MOCs of yours too.

Kalmah: Have you guys forgotten me?Scorpio: walks towards Kalmah.Kalmah: Fear the tentacled Barraki!Scorpio: eats Kalmah.

Calamari are good.

Me: Remember, I'm in your body. And I don't suggest trying something with my body. You could make the entire city explode.Ehlekdude: I see you trust me.Me: Yeah, because I'm going to ask you to try something.Ehlekdude: Really?Me: Yes. You'll make the entire city explode, but who cares...

Yay, exploding cities!Keep up the great work!

Thanks. I'm going to correct this grammar mistake. More MOCs of mine are coming in the Tenth Chapter. (Narrator: Now it's you who reveals spoilers) Anyway, Chapter 8 should be up this week.

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

Well it's up earlier than I believed.Chapter 8: The Fire-Spitter------------Narrator: Why isn't this chapter named "The Birth of Splitface"?Me: Don't reveal spoilers!Narrator: =PRocka: I'm baaack! And I'm XL-armored! Guess why?Ehlekdude: Why?Rocka: Because I have to arrest a villain named Blackface. I've heard he's somewhere in the forest.Ehlekdude: I come with you!Later.Rocka: Yo, Blackface! Where are you?Blackface: Here!Ehlekdude: He's stupid enough to answer you.Rocka: Yeah.A greyish black, Thunder-shaped being emerges from a bush.Blackface: Die, Rocka! *shoots Rocka*Rocka: falls on Ehlekdude.Ehlekdude: You almost crushed me, big fat lion!A voice in the forest: Blackface, where are you?Blackface: Here!A red, bulky, dragon-headed guy comes.Ehlekdude: What's your name?Red dragonman: I'm Splitfire, the fire-spitter!Ehlekdude: But why aren't you named Spitfire?Splitfire: Because the Author did a spelling error on my name. Anyway, I'm here to kill Blackface, my second worst ennemy.Ehlekdude: And who's your first worst ennemy?Splitfire: Hero Factory, of course.Blackface: Die, Splitfire! *shoots the dragonman* Oh #### it doesn't work. *throws the pistol away*Splitfire: Die, Blackface! *spits fire and burns the forest*Gali: I'm here! *makes a rain fall*Ehlekdude: I just glued them, so shoot them now.Gali: I just have a Kanoka launcher because I forgot my Nynrah blaster. *shoots Blackface and Splitfire and makes them merging* Oh no it was a Kanoka disk of fusion!Fusion: I'm half-red half-black. I'm the evil Splitface!Ehlekdude: Or Blackfire. Now let's go away before Bulk finds us.Gali: And Rocka?Rocka: I'll stay here to stop Bulk.Ehlekdude: And get killed. Splitface, come with us!Splitface: No, I have to organize the Breakout because Black Phantom is incompetent.Bulk (popping out of thin air): Good idea. *stabs Rocka*Ehlekdude: glues Bulk and runs away.Gali: Don't forget meeeee!!!Meanwhile in the castle...Someone: *toc toc*Me: Come on.Meltdown: Hello! Where's Kalmah?Me: A Scorpio has eaten him.Meltdown: Oh darn. He was a fool, but he was still my brother. I used to visit him every ten years, just to see if he was still alive.Me: Don't worry I can bring him back using my awesome powers.Kalmah: I'm baaack!Meltdown: Kalmah! My fool brother!Kalmah: Meltdown! Glad to see you again, radioactive cyclop!Meltdown: What's up since last time?Kalmah: Well... I'm still alive.Narrator: It seems villains are popping out here and there due to the Breakout. In the sea of Aqua Magna...Tahu: I'd better to learn how to swim since nobody helps me.Jawblade: I can help you... with my teeth.Tahu: Aaah! An ugly shark! Help!Jawblade: Raises his swords to kill Tahu.Kopaka: Freezes the sea.Tahu: Oh, good job. I'm now trapped in an immense frozen sea with a mad shark.Kopaka: At least you're alive, Mister Never-Satisfied. Good bye.Elsewhere...Takadox: Suddenly, I feel I'm no longer alone.Toxic Reapa: Raaaah! *spits toxic flames*Takadox: Hypnotizes Toxic Reapa.Toxic Reapa: What must I do, master?Takadox: You'll help me taking the bank over, toxic slave.And elsewhere...Hakann: Yay, a breakout!Brutaka: Stop!Avak: imprisons Brutaka in a psychic cell.Hakann: Since Zaktan is gone years ago, we need a new leader. In other words, me. -_-Thok: No, me.Hakann: Remember what happened last time you shared power with me?Thok: Well, I'll be the only leader. *freezes Hakann* Who wants to come with me?Avak: Me!Vezok: I prefer staying with Hakann.Thok: Then our team is broken. Goodbye.Avak: imprisons Vezok.Vezok: Hey!In the desert of Bara Magna...Ackar: We're here to hunt a Scorpio and eat it, but we don't find it.Gresh: You don't find it, 'cause you're a noob.Ackar: Hold your tongue, kid. I see something big coming.Fire Lord: Where is my brother, Phantom Lord? Answer or I'll shoot you!Ackar: Wow! I never saw a Scorpio like this!Gresh: It's a minotaur with jetpacks, noob. And it looks angry.Ackar: Who cares. For me it's a big Scorpio.Fire Lord: You didn't answer me, so I'll shoot you! *shoots lava spheres on Ackar*Gresh: Runs away.Mr Makuro: So I guess we'll have to upgrade our good old Alpha team. End of chapter 8.Word count: 704. Edited by Onewa7

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

That chapter was really funny! I noticed one grammar mistake:

Takadox: Suddenly, I feel I'm no more alone.

Should be: "Suddenly, I feel I'm no longer alone."And a bunch of hilarious parts:

Rocka: Yo, Blackface! Where are you?Blackface: Here!Ehlekdude: He's stupid enough to answer you.Rocka: Yeah.

Meltdown: What's up since last time?Kalmah: Well... I'm still alive.

Well, you DID die earlier, Kalmah.

Hakann: Yay, a breakout!Brutaka: Stop!Avak: imprisons Brutaka in a psychic cell.

Yay, a breakout!

Ackar: Wow! I never saw a Scorpio like this!Gresh: It's a minotaur with jetpacks, noob. And it looks angry.Ackar: Who cares. For me it's a big Scorpio.

Gresh is right. It can't be Scorpio, they are nice little animals that eat calamari.Great chapter!The next chapter of my comedy should be up tommorow.

Another grammar mistake? Well I'm laughing so much when writing those chapters that I make mistakes and errors. XD Thanks. Can't wait for your next chapter.

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

Chapter 9: The HF Invasion-----------Evo: I'm happy!Nex: And why?Evo: Because I've a new samurai armor with a big gun arm, while you're still a little tiger.Nex: Grumble. Who said I was little?Evo: Me, of course.Me: To be honest, I don't like the new core.Evo: Who cares? I see a small villain here.Kanokuaza: I'm not a villain! *throws his head/disk on Evo*Meanwhile at Mata Nui's house...*toc toc!*Mata Nui (opening the door): Yeah?Kopaka: I've heard you didn't save Pohatu from drowning. *shoots Mata Nui*Gali: What have you done?Kopaka: Nothing. I'm back, btw.Gali: And Tahu?Kopaka: He's trapped somewhere in the frozen sea.Narrator: Then let's see what happens to him.Tahu: Who will save me?Furno: Hero Factory is here! Too bad I can't go underwater it's all frozen.Jawblade: Help me too!Furno: Of course. *shoots Jawblade*Tahu: What about me?Furno: Have you forgotten you've the power of fire?Tahu: Oh yeah I have. *melts the sea* I'm free!Jawblade: I am too!Tahu: Goodbye Bill! *swims away*At the bank...Takadox: Yeah! I took the bank over! I'll be rich forever!Brutaka: It depends. Police is here!Evo: No, Hero Factory is here! *shoots Brutaka*Takadox: Slave, I order you to attack those dumbs!Toxic Reapa: spits toxic flames and burns the bank.During that time, at school...Black Phantom: Where is my brother, Fire Minotaur? Answer or I'll shoot you!Nokama: What are you doing here, terrorist?BP: You haven't answered me, so I'll shoot you!Rocka comes and blocks the shot with his shield.Rocka: Fear me, Black Phantom. I'm a boss!BP: Tell me where Fire Minotaur is. We have to take the world over!Kirop: May I help you?Rocka: Follow me, renegades. We'll find Fire Minotaur- err I mean Fire Lord.Reidak: Have you heard of the other Piraka, Daniel?Rocka: Hakann and Vezok are glued somewhere in a dark, narrow street. Dunno about Thok and Avak. And call me Boss.Reidak: Okay, Daniel.Rocka: Let's go before I kill him.Reidak: Goodbye, Daniel!Rocka: shoots Reidak.In the desert, near the Iron Canyon...Avak: It's cool to fly. This bug is fantastic!Thornraxx: I'm not a bug, I'm Thornraxx. And if I carry you two on my back, it's just because you gave me cookies.Thok: I've a plan. We'll kill The Shadowed One and take his place.Avak: At first let's find him.Thornraxx: Is that this guy?Avak: No it's a Skrall.Skrall: I'm not a Skrall, I'm Branar!Thok: Have you seen TSO, Branar? Branar: No. Don't even know who's this guy.TSO: It's me!Thok: Yay! Thornraxx, you can leave us!Thornraxx: Bye. (lets the Piraka fall on sand)TSO: What are you guys doing here? I could kill you. And I'm going to do it.Thok: Actually, I am going to kill you. *pushes TSO in the canyon* I'm the new leader of the Dark Hunters!Avak: We are the new leaders of the Dark Hunters.Thok: You didn't even kill him.Avak: But I'll kill you.*pushes Thok in the canyon* I'm the only new leader!Pridak: Now you'll have to face Pridak the Great.Back to the city...Onua: Yay, a breakout! Well I'm free.Surge: An escaped villain! Die! *shoots Onua with his water pistol*Onua: I'm a Toa, kid. And your weapon is just a toy.Surge: I've this too. *takes out his sword and knocks Onua with an electric shock*Lewa: Anyone who attacks my buddy must die! *makes a piano falling on Surge* How are you, Onua?Onua: Pretty good. Where are the others?Lewa: Gali and Kopaka are quarrelling, Pohatu is dead, Takanuva is watching TV, and I don't know about Tahu, but who cares.Pohatu: No I'm alive.Lewa and Onua: :blink:Pohatu: Those guys in the Red Star teleported me, believing I was Mavrah. When they realized I wasn't him, a hatch opened and I fell on a mattress.Onua: You're so lucky.Lewa: Well I guess Kopaka killed Mata Nui for nothing. And he'll be thrown in jail for nothing. And he'll escape for nothing.In the forest...Breez: Since Thornraxx is innoffensive, I have to arrest Bulk.Bulk: I don't want to go in jail. I like forest.Breez: They'll free you when they'll have to upgrade you.Bulk: I don't want to be upgraded. I like being a werewolf.Breez: And killing people?Bulk: Yeah. *stabs Breez*Back to the city...Tarix: The bank is burning and there were people inside! We firemen must save them! *floods the bank*Kiina: I see people going out.Evo: The epic samurai is alive!Brutaka: So is the epic Brutaka. And that poisonous, flame-handed guy, even if he escaped in another direction.Evo: But Takadox perished. He liked gold too much.Brutaka: That's a good thing, because I was running out of cells. Until "they" broke out, of course...Tarix: So you don't need help. Bye bye.Hakann's voice: Then help us!Tarix: Where are you?Hakann: In this dark, narrow street! Ehlekdude glued us to the ground!Tarix: Who's with you?Vezok: Me!Tarix: I can't see very well... *lights a match*Kiina: Fiiiiire! *floods Tarix*Tarix: Are you mad, Kiina?Hakann: Yay, glue is gone with water!Brutaka: Pirakas! They must be arrested!Hakann: Oh no.A tall, half-black half-red being is walking alone toward the Author's castle. He certainly has bad purposes.Narrator: What will happen to Furno and Jawblade? Will Tahu eventually come back to the City? Will Rocka, Black Phantom and Kirop find Fire Lord? Where is Toxic Reapa gone? Will Avak defeat Pridak the Great? And what is Splitface planning?Me: That's a lot of questions and they'll be answered in the next chapter.End of Chapter 9Word count: 972 Edited by Onewa7

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

Great chapter. I noticed two grammar mistakes, but they are totally justified because of being in very funny sentences.

BP: Say me where is Fire Minotaur.

Should be: "Tell me where Fire Minotaur is."

Thornraxx: Bye. (lets the Piraka falling on sand)

Should be "lets the Piraka fall on sand)"Funniest moments:

Kanokuaza: I'm not a villain! *throws his head/disk on Evo*

I find the idea of throwing your own head at someone just hilarious. :lol:

Reidak: Have you heard of the other Piraka, Daniel?Rocka: Hakann and Vezok are glued somewhere in a dark, narrow street. Dunno about Thok and Avak. And call me Boss.Reidak: Okay, Daniel.Rocka: Let's go before I kill him.Reidak: Goodbye, Daniel!Rocka: shoots Reidak.

Daniel is a good name for you, Rocka. Accept it.'

Pohatu: Those guys in the Red Star teleported me, believing I was Mavrah. When they realized I wasn't him, a hatch opened and I fell on a mattress.Onua: You're so lucky.

That certainly is lucky.

Bulk: I don't want to be upgraded. I like being a werewolf.Breez: And killing people?Bulk: Yeah. *stabs Breez*

Way to go, Bulk!

Tarix: I can't see very well... *lights a match*Kiina: Fiiiiire! *floods Tarix*

That was really funny. Keep up the great work!

• 1 month later...

Thanks, here is the next chapter...Chapter 10: Time Paradox----------Part 1---------Tahu: Since days that I'm walking on this desertic land, I still haven't reached the city.Narrator: There's a winged, gunmetal Hero in the sky.Tahu: Who's this guy?Gunmetal Hero: lands and shoots Tahu.Tahu: How can you dare attacking the mighty Tahu?Gunmetal Hero: Oh, I believed you were Furno.Tahu: Who are you, gunmetal bat?Gunmetal Hero: I'm Tantalus, Furno's rival. I recently joined the villains.Tahu: So you're a villain too?Tantalus: Yeah.Another Hero emerges from a bush and shoots a freezing sphere on Tantalus.Tahu: And who are you?New Hero: I'm Frost, the newly-created Breakout Hero that Lego should have made. Y'know, this guy is very dangerous.Tahu: I noticed.Frost: Where's Furno?Tahu: I guess this mad shark is eating him.Frost: Too bad. Do you need to go somewhere? I've taken Furno's old bike.Tahu: Oh yes. I need and want to go to New Atero City!Frost: Then let's go!Around...Pridak: You don't stand a chance, Piraka. Our fight had lasted three days and you still haven't defeated Pridak the Great. Let me kill you.Avak: Never. *pushes Pridak in the canyon*Pridak (falling): Shoots Avak and makes him falling too.Darkness: So nobody will be my leader. So I will no longer kill my leaders. I'm unemployed!Lariska: I can be your leader, but I'll kill you before you kill me. *stabs Darkness*Around...Rocka: Has anyone seen Fire Lord? Black Phantom is going to kill me.BP: Yeah, true.Ackar (lying on sand): Help me I'm dying!Rocka: Wait, have you seen Fire Lord?Ackar: Yes I have. I believed he was a Scorpio until he shot me. He's still around.Rocka: Okay, thanks. Now you can die.BP: Heya, Fire Minotaur!Fire Lord: This could only be my stupid brother's voice. Heya, Phantom Lord! What's up?BP: We have to take the world over.Fire Lord: Oh right.Kirop: And what should we do now?Rocka: Just wait and see.BP: All villains, including Tantalus, are working for me because I paid them. Although Toxic Reapa is a silly. And Splitface betrayed me. Anyway, you must work for me too.Fire Lord: Why don't you pay me?BP: You're my brother. You help me economising money.Fire Lord: Then I won't work for you.BP: Then I'll shoot you. *shoots Fire Lord*Kirop: I want to work for you, Phantom Lord!BP: Okay, here's $1. You're just a tiny Matoran.Rocka: What's a Matoran?BP: Dunno.Rocka: Then why have you said it?BP: Dunno.Rocka: Anyway, hands up, Phantom Lord aka Black Phantom. You're under arrest. Throw your weapons away.BP: Obeys.Arachnix Drone: Shoots Rocka.BP: It helps having a living weapon sometimes.Kirop: Now let's take the world over!---------Part 2---------On a jungle planet named Z'chaya.Toxic Reapa: Corrupting larvae's is fun.Evo: Ah, I found you.Toxic Reapa: Go away, Hero, or I'll corrupt your core.Evo: If I remove and hide my core, you won't corrupt it. *removes his core and falls inanimate*Toxic Reapa: This is the most stupid Hero I've ever seen.Radiak: Hey!Toxic Reapa: What?Radiak: Do you know what you're doing here, dangerous psychotic?Toxic Reapa: I'm just corrupting larvae's to make my own army.Radiak: Those are Kraatas. They'll end up being corrupted Rahkshi in about two minutes.Toxic Reapa: Who cares.Corrupted Kraata Vo: grows up and becomes a Vorahk.Toxic Reapa: What the ###### is that thing?Radiak: A Rahkshi. I warned you. Goodbye. *flies away*Vorahk: I'm hungry! *attacks Toxic Reapa and eats his energy*Lerakh: I don't need this dumb to be toxic.Turahk: Now let's go and kill every Toa we encounter.In the Author's castle...Splitface: Fear me, single-personalities! *immobilizes everyone with his psychic powers*Me: What are you planning to do?Black half: I want to kill Splitfire.Red half: I want to kill Blackface.Splitface: And that's why, taking over the comedy, I'll time-travel! *sits at the Author's magic desk and takes a pen*Me: You can't do this!Splitface: Yes I can. Let me writing. "Blackface: Shoots Splitfire."In the past, Splitfire gets killed by his ennemy.Spliface: Now, "Splitfire: Burns Blackface."In the past, Blackface gets killed by his ennemy.Me: But you're making a time paradox! How could you ever get there and write this if you two halves killed each other?Splitface: Oh right. *disappears*Ehlekdude: He's gone, I can move again!Me: And he killed himself.Ehlekdude: Too bad.Back on Z'chaya...Turahk: Wait, there aren't Toa on this stupid planet.Lerahk: But there's jungle to destroy.Turakh: Let's ask This Dumb.Vorahk: Wake up, This Dumb, and help us or we kill you.Toxic Reapa: My name is Toxic Reapa, not This Dumb.Vorahk: It doesn't matter. Bring us in a place where there are people to kill, especially Toa, and we'll let you live.Toxic Reapa: Okay. Come in my spaceship.The poisonous villain and the six Rahkshi take off from Z'chaya and fly toward... Spherus Magna, of course.Later, a clawed Hero appears.Merrick Fortis: This Alpha Team is full of noobs. 6 of them died in various ways, Bulk betrayed us, Nex is watching TV and eating popcorn instead of arresting villains, and now I must save this samurai. *puts Evo's core back on his chest*Evo (waking up): Who saved me? Ah, it's you, Merry!Merrick: I'm not sure, but it seems the villain you had to arrest is gone in a spaceship with other villains.Evo: Oh, he'll be arrested anyway. I don't want to approach him. He could corrupt my core.Merrick: Anyway, we're trapped on this planet. My teleporter just ran out of energy.Evo: So did mine! Oh my god!End of Chapter 10Word count: 967

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

• 4 months later...

And now here is my longest chapter ever.Chapter 11: A New Enemy Part 1: In a city named New Atero...*toc toc*Kopaka: Who's knocking to my door?Pohatu: Open and you'll see.Kopaka: Oh right. *opens the door*Tahu: I'm back, Ga... what? Kopaka? Oh, no. *slams the door*Kopaka (re-opening the door): Hey, you're back!Tahu: Oh, yeah. Now obey me, little snowman, or I'll use my super-effective and secret weapon.Pohatu: Which is...?Tahu: This! *takes Frost's ice blaster out of his pocket*Frost (popping out of nowhere): Hey, it's my blaster!Tahu: Don't annoy me or I'll use it against you.Kopaka: Tahu, you seem completely mad. I'd suggest calling a doctor, and taking a shower.Tahu: A shower? You want to kill me? *freezes Kopaka* Here for you, snowman. Now, rockman and roboman, obey me.Vezon (popping out of nowhere): Someone needs a Doctor? I'm expert of crazy things such as weapons that shoot their owners, masks that bite their owners and core that electrify their owners.Pohatu: Oh no, Mister Mad is back.------In the Iron Canyon...Avak: I survived! I should thank the guy who put a mattress there.The Shadowed One: It's me! I knew someone would try to push me, so I put it here.Avak: So you're alive?TSO: Yep.Avak: Not for long. *takes the mattress and uses it to smother TSO*Not that far...Pridak: I survived! But this mattress is so spiky... I wonder who's the cool dude who sleeps on this.Thok: I'm not a mattress!Pridak: Oops! *gets up* Are you dead?Thok: Not sure.Pridak: Now you are. *stabs Thok with his shark blade* Hmm, I hear strange noises in the desert...Narrator: Indeed, in the desert...Black Phantom: Kirop, fetch me a coffee.Kirop: Okay, sir.BP: What's this spaceship that's landing in front of me?Turahk: We're the Terrible Rahkshi! Sons of Makuta, beings of Fear and Crime, larvas of Poison, killers of Toa...BP: Have you finished?Turahk: Oh right. Now listen. We're here to kill every Toa in existence. Have you seen any?BP: What's a Toa?Krakua: Someone like me! *stuns everyone with a sonic blast*Toxic Reapa (going out of the ship): Ah! I knew Rahkshi were noobs. So I stayed inside, ready for any eventuality. *spits toxic flames on Krakua*Krakua: Aah! I'm dying! *falls dramaticaly and stops to breathe*Toxic Reapa: Hey! You're just poisoned.Krakua: This was a trick, ugly dumby monster.During this time, the Rahkshi and BP recovered from the sonic blast.Turahk: Let's kill him!Krakua: At first you've to catch me! *runs away*Rahkshi: Run after Krakua.BP: Kirop, where's my coffee?No answer.BP: Kirop? Kirop? Where are you, stupid little slave?Suddenly, the ships takes off.Kirop: Goodbye, Phantom Lord!BP: You betrayed me!Toxic Reapa: Nobody wants to work for you, tyrant.BP: Hey you're Reapa! You betrayed me too!Toxic Reapa: Oops.BP: Starts pursuing Reapa through the desert.Narrator: And Kirop is far away...---------On Z'chaya...Evo: I'm alone with captain Merry and a red bat.Merrick: I'm alone with an annoying samurai and a red bat.Radiak: I ain't a bat you stupid Heroes! I'm a Matoran!Evo: Those little masked guys who sometimes become taller and stronger?Radiak: Exactly. So, little samurai, you're talking to a future Toa, not a bat.A voice: A Toa? Here?A gold-armored Rahkshi emerges from a cocoon.Evo: Argh! One of the nasty killers!Merrick: Don't worry, I've a super-effective weapon.Evo: And it is...?Merrick: A water pistol.Evo: :glare:Rahkshi of Weather Control: Who said he was a Toa? I must kill him.Radiak: A future Toa.Weathy (because Rahkshi of Weather Control is too long to say): Doesn't matter. So, who said it?Radiak (pointing at Evo): It's him!Evo: No, it's the red bat!Radiak: I ain't a red bat, but a future Toa!Evo: Ha. :closedeyes:Radiak: Oops.Weathy: Die!But at this very moment, a ship crashes and ignites the forest.Merrick: Don't worry, I've my super effective weapon. *shoots water here and there*Kirop: Radiak! Help me!Radiak: Help us first.Kirop: I dunno how.Radiak: Same here.Kirop: Wait, it's a Rahkshi of Weather Control!Weathy: And so?Kirop: Give me your staff. *punches the Rahkshi and takes his staff* Now, powerful Staff of Weather Control, I order you to make rain fall.Staff: Okay, sir. *rain falls*Kirop: I saved the day!Evo: How can a staff talk?Staff: Dunno.Radiak: Now let's escape this Rahkshi nest!Merrick: Our teleporters still are k.o.Kirop: And my ship is crashed.Radiak: Oh, good job.Evo: Don't worry. I'm a mighty sam...Suddenly, in a flash, they all disappear.Evo: ...urai. Hey! What happened?Radiak: Where are we?Me: Welcome, annoying dudes!End of Part 1.----------Part 2: The Hero DisablerMe: Keep calm, everyone. We're at Makuro's factory. He wants to rebuild the Heroes who died in many silly ways.Evo: I don't want to lose my samurai armor.Me: Don't worry, you're okay until next year. And Merry is too silly to be upgraded.Merrick: What? *shoots the Author with his water pistol*Nuparu: Launching rebuilding process for Furno!Furno (gets out of a big machine): I'm back with my propellers and my handcuffs! Where's this mad shark?Evo: And this dumb pretends to be the leader of my team.Furno: This isn't your team!Evo: This isn't yours too!Rocka (getting out of Nuparu's machine): No it's mine! *fires at Evo and Furno with his crossbow*Nuparu: Woohoo! Daniel is back!Rocka: Don't call me Daniel or I shoot you.Nuparu: Okay Daniel.Rocka: Shoots Nuparu.Nuparu: Avoids the zamor sphere.Zamor: Hits the machine and makes a glitch.Nuparu: Noooo! What have you done Daniel? The next Hero to come out, Stringer, is going to be randomly rebuilt!Everyone waits and looks. The door of the machine opens. Stringer gets out.Stringer: Ah, really? I've got a guitar, stereo shoulders and a new trasnparent chest! I'm awesomely cool!Me: I agree.Nuparu: I prefer this.Evo: Lol it's the first time I see a Hero who uses a guitar as weapon.Stringer: It is a weapon, Mister Proud. *knocks Evo with his guitar*Weathy: Hey, where's my staff?Kirop: You're here?Weathy: Yeah. You too?Kirop: Yup. And you know it's me who took your staff.Weathy: Give me it back.Kirop: Okay. *breaks the staff on Weathy's head*Weathy: Nooo I lost all my powers!Rocka: Which means you're now under my command, like everyone who is gold. And you Kirop, I'll cuff you and throw you in jail.Kirop: Catch me first! *runs away*Rocka: This is a recurring scene. Weathy! Let's catch him!Weathy: Okay, my general!And they go out.*toc toc*Me: Come on.Narrator: The door opens and we see a tall, black, red, clawed being with six eyes. His name is Core Hunter.Core Hunter: Mwahahaha! Fear me, little Heroes. I'm the greatest villain in the galaxy. Unlike many of my fellow henchmen, I not only steal something and run away. I disable Heroes and put their cores in my personal museum.Stringer: Really? *knocks CH with his guitar*Core Hunter: Removes Jimmy's core and puts it in his bag.Stringer: Falls dramaticaly.Furno and Evo: Shoot CH.Core Hunter: Throws the guitar at Evo, knocking him out, and removes his core.Furno: You shall not have mine! *throws his handcuffs at CH*Core Hunter: Avoids the handcuffs.Handcuffs: Cuff Nuparu instead of CH.Core Hunter: Removes Billy's core.Me: Oh no.Core Hunter: Bye bye, no-cores! I'm going to complete my collection in city.Merrick: You forgot me! *shoots CH*Core Hunter: Knocks Merry, removes his core and goes out.Radiak: Oh, good job.Nuparu: Now that is a critical situation.Me: I know someone who could help us.Nuparu: Who?Me: Dunkan Bulk.Narrator: Next chapter: How to catch a Werewolf.Word Count: 1330Edit: I don't know what's " " doing under the chapter title, it may be a glitch, it doesn't appear when I click the edit button.

Edited by Onewa7

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

Great chapter! Many funny parts (Vezon's products, Merrick's water pistol, Stringer's use of his guitar as a weapon). This was probably my favourite:

Me: Don't worry, you're okay until next year. And Merry is too silly to be upgraded.Merrick: What? *shoots the Author with his water pistol*

• 4 months later...

Chapter 12: Fight of the Century

Me: So, what's up since last time? It's been months and months that I haven't had the time to update my comedy. Many things happened since, readers.

Narrator: Let's make a brief return in the past:

"Core Hunter: Knocks Merry, removes his core and goes out.

Radiak: Oh, good job.

Nuparu: Now that is a critical situation.

Me: I know someone who could help us.

Nuparu: Who?

Me: Dunkan Bulk."

Me: We set on a quest to catch Bulk and make him fight Core Hunter. And yes, it wasn't easy.

------

Part 1: How To Catch A Werewolf

Deep in the forest around the City...

Me: Oheeeeeey, Buuuuulk! Are ya still here?

Bulk: Yeah. I'm right in front of you.

Me: Oh right.

Bulk: So, what are you here for?

Me: We need your help.

Bulk: Nah.

Me: Please.

Bulk: Nah.

Me: Okay, Nuparu. Plan A has failed, let's try plan B.

Nuparu: Knocks Bulk.

Ehlekdude: Unglues Bulk from the floor.

Me: Carry it, now. We're heading to my laboratory.

Nuparu: I hate carrying everyone and everything. I ain't a donkey.

Me: Now you are.

Nuparu: Grrrrmbll.

Nevertheless in the jungle of Bota Magna...

Krakua: Now I'm far away from those Rahkshi.

Turakh: Really?

Krakua: Aaah!

Turakh: Surrender or die, Toa.

Krakua: Never, ever.

Turakh: So you chose to die. That's okay for me.

Krakua: Anyway what would've you done of me if I'd surrender?

Turakh: That's a good question. Hmm... Let me think...

Krakua: Think forever, dumby. I've bought a private airplane. *takes his phone out of his pocket and call his airplane*

Airplane: Lands.

Turakh: What?

Krakua: Goodbye! *goes in the plane*

Airplane: Takes off.

Turakh: Noooo!!! Who will I kill now?

Back to the City...

Nuparu: Sooo, Bulk should come out of my machine in approximatively five seconds.

Radiak: Bet he does for 10 $?

Nuparu: Yup. One... two.. three... four... five... Come on!

Radiak: Six...

Bulk: Comes out of the machine.

Radiak: You lost your bet! Gimme the money!

Nuparu: Grrmbll. *hands 10 $ to Radiak*

Bulk: Strange, I don't feel evil anymore.

Me: Look at your armour! You're bulkier than ever and ready to fight, Hero!

Bulk: I feel like... a Hero again! Yay! :D

Me: Welcome back, Bulk.

Bulk: Let's catch this villain!

At Kopaka's house...

Kopaka: Wait, how can you overpower me with a freezing gun? I am the master of ice! *frees himself*

Pohatu: Come on icy, there's work for me and you.

Kopaka: What happened?

Pohatu: Vezon kidnapped Tahu.

Kopaka: And you didn't stop him?

Pohatu: I was sleeping. He left a note with the location he went to.

Kopaka: He's even more stupid than you. Let's go!

Pohatu: And if it was a trap?

Kopaka: Who cares.

Pohatu: At least let's call Onua. He's good at freeinng people from traps.

Kopaka: Be quick.

Pohatu (phoning): Hey Onua!

Onua: Hey Pohatu!

Pohatu: How are you?

Onua: Good, and you?

Pohatu: Good. How did you find that dinner to Gali's last evening?

Onua: Very good. Loved the roasted Kranas.

Pohatu: Personally I think that rock cake was awesome.

Onua: Yup. What about...

Kopaka: WHAT ARE YOU DOING ROCKY???

Pohatu: Oooh, right. I called you for something, Onua. Come with us. We have to track down Tahu.

Onua: Okay, okay.

Kopaka: Hmpff.

-------

Part 2: There And Back Again

Me: The problem is, where is Core Hunter gone?

Bulk: Where he can find Heroes to disable.

Me: I bet he already disabled all the city.

Narrator: Nex is lying on the other side of the street, without core, a bag of crisps still in his hand.

Nuparu: Oh, didn't I tell you? I threw a spider on him to locate him with my phone.

Me: Great! Wait, a spider?

Nuparu: A fake one.

Me: Like Spiderman?

Nuparu: Pretty much. *takes his phone and looks at it* Ooh, he's heading to a planet named Mechna!

Ehlekdude: Allons-y!

Me: You watched too much Doctor Who, Ehlekdude. Let's go!

At Vezon's house...

Kopaka: We know you're here, Vezon! Open the door or I'll smash it!

Vezon: Never! I'm not here!

Kopaka: But you're talking.

Vezon: Oops.

Kopaka: smash opens the door.

Tahu (tied on a chair): Aah, Kopaka! Free me and I'll let you be the leader for one month!

Kopaka: Okay. *freezes Vezon*

Onua: Frees Tahu.

Pohatu: Hmm, seems like there was no trap after all.

KA-BOOM!!!

(Just so you know, a bomb exploded in the house as soon as Pohatu said this)

Narrator: We'll leave a bit of suspense and focus on our quest.

Me: We're heading to Mechna, which is far away. Hopefully I always have a free spaceship when I need to travel around.

Ehlekdude: Hope you're a better pilot than Onua.

Me: Sure.

The ship crashes on Mechna.

Me: Well, I'm not so sure now.

Ehlekdude: At least we survived.

Nuparu: He's in Makuro's factory! Just there!

Bulk: Come out, Core Hunter! *smash opens the door*

XT4 Robots: Attack Bulk.

Core Hunter: Hahaha. Those drones are my slaves. You fell in a trap, Bulk. And your core is gonna be a part of my personnal museum.

Bulk: Never, ever! *shoots a XT4*

XT4: Kss, kss! We-are-te-rri-ble-ene-mies-and-sp-eak-li-ke-stu-pid-ro-bots-be-cau-se-it-is-fu-nny.

Ehlekdude: Glues XT4.

Nuparu: Knocks a XT4 with his shield.

Radiak: Stabs a XT4 with his sword.

Me: Your XT4 are defeated, Core Hunter! Now surrender!

Core Hunter: Never, ever!

Bulk: Stop stealing my catchphrase.

Core Hunter: Knocks out Bulk and prepares to disable him.

Ehlekdude: Glues Core Hunter.

Bulk: Hits Core Hunter.

Core Hunter: Aaargh!

Bulk: This is the strength of my iron fist.

Nuparu: Takes the bag with the cores.

Me: Let's go out now.

They go out.

Core Hunter: I will return!

Bulk: Fires on the factory and destroys it.

Radiak: So, goodbye, Core Hunter.

The factory collapses on Core Hunter.

Me: Mission succeeded!

Ehlekdude: Thanks to me.

Nuparu: What about my spider?

Me: Who cares. Let's go back to Spherus Magna.

The ship takes off. Nobody noticed it, but a XT4 took place in it and is hiding in a dark corner, waiting the right moment to strike...

Narrator: Goodbye, readers! Next time: Will the XT4 kill everyone? What happened to Kopaka, Tahu, Onua and Pohatu? Where are Rocka, Weathy and Kirop gone? What is Pridak planning? And where is Krakua going?

Word Count: 1059

Edited by Onewa7

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf