What was the last set you bought?

Satan

So, I just picked up a pretty nice Nui Jaga for a decent price and it came in today! How about you, what was the last Bionicle set you purchased?A5A2C983-1779-427E-8A9A-F5197FD022EC.thumb.jpeg.ecbc5fee33b45862b363338ff6807f98.jpegBBEE1C78-A58C-4B8D-8E0A-04384B50FF20.thumb.jpeg.538f62e3c9e908d3c1fd07bf8253daae.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Untitled.png.810206e4ceb9d1782fd46317df703580.png
:t:     :r:     :a:     :n:     :s:     :f:     :m_o:     :r:     :m: 

Probably one of the Beasts, the last G2 sets I bought. I don't quite recall getting any more full sets since then, just miscellaneous pieces like masks.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

If I remember right, the last set I bought was either Bitil or Takua and Pewku.  Both were purchased (along with quite a few other sets) at BFVA last summer.  The last set I received was Quick White Good Guy. 

Also, that’s a pretty sweet Nui Jaga!  I was able to find a sealed on on eBay almost 10 years ago, and it was pretty awesome. :)

Edited by Daler99

~Daler

18 minutes ago, Daler99 said:

If I remember right, the last set I bought was either Bitil or Takua and Pewku.  Both were purchased (along with quite a few other sets) at BFVA last summer.  The last set I received was Quick White Good Guy. 

Also, that’s a pretty sweet Nui Jaga!  I was able to find a sealed on on eBay almost 10 years ago, and it was pretty awesome. :)

The unwritten implication is that you stole your Quick White Good Guy.

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

5 minutes ago, Master Inika said:

The unwritten implication is that you stole your Quick White Good Guy.

Oh no!  You figured it out!! :sly::cry:

It was actually a perk for showing MOCs on the convention circuit, so it was shipped at the end of last year. :P

~Daler

Towards the end of last year, I bought Toa Nokama and Toa Whenua used - not only complete, but with Tehutti and Vhisola jammed into their cannisters as well! - from a charity shop for really cheap ^^

I'd used to own them all back in the day, of course, but several years back I sold off maybe 80% of my Bionicle collection. And it was not more than a few days before that, I'd been low-key regretting not having any Toa Metru in my collection anymore; so it was quite amazing timing to stumble upon them both :D

• Like 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."