Get The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame for Free

For a reason we don't understand, TT Games has decided to give away The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame for free! Head on over to their website where you can find links to get it on Steam, Xbox, and Playstation. You have until May 21st to pick it up, so don't dilly-dally. We played this a while back on our Twitch Tuesday stream and it had a lot of interesting mechanics that aren't in the other LEGO games that helped set it apart. So go check it out and give it a try and have some fun reliving their interpretation of the film (it definitely takes some liberties). We'd love to hear your thoughts on it in the Talkback after you've played!

View the full article

Oh, well then! I still haven't played through all the free Lego Batman ones I got the last time you guys reported on something like this, and I also haven't seen the movie it's based on... but free Lego games are honestly not to be missed! Definitely gonna give this one a try; thanks for letting us know :D

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

I already played it through Xbox Game Pass and beat it 100%, achievements and all. It really does unpack the usual LEGO game formula by introducing some cool fighting mechanics that I enjoyed using. The story levels also doubled as the hub worlds, which is something we didn't see often, if at all, in TT LEGO games. Getting the game for free is definitely a good deal and I recommend it. There are other LEGO games that I think are better than this one, but for free? Totally worth it, and it's unique enough to stick out a little.

mindeth the cobwebs