Lobster

Paleo

THAT IS SO AWESOME.The eyestalks look really well on the Takadox head eyeholes. The pincers are sweet too.You said you were going for an ussal crab look?

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Maybe I'm just too used to the heads, but the stalks don't come out very well, it looks like Takadox's eyes were gutted out to hold sticks. Other than that, I love the smallness of it, and I love how you managed to get the pincer in there! Good job!

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

As others have said and you were aiming for to an extent, it really looks like a mutant Ussal crab of some sort. And the face is going to give me nightmares. Fantastic use of the Takadox armor. If you could add a few more legs it would be even better.

Yeah, I tried to get rid of the face, but it didn't quite work. One of my ideas was to give him a top hat and call him "Dr. Evil Lobster".

Wow. Well done. Quite honestly, I saw the takadox armor and thought that they were good representations of the claws, but then I noticed the inner claw. Well done. And the takadox head is used quite nicely, it lends a slightly foolish, adorable look to the whole thing. Nice :-)To make it more lobster-ish, I'd suggest adding a tail. Other than that though, well done indeed.

{Z}