Matoran Color Chart

For anyone interested in visually comparing all 16 elemental color combinations, behold this chart I just made on MS Paint:

matoran_chart.png

I have intended to make this for a while now, I only finally got around to it. Maroon is the closest I could manage to gunmetal, and I used that for "dark colors" too.

• Upvote 2

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

9 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Nice! It’s like the Toa’s equivalent to the Rahkshi chart in BioSector01. :)

Do you mean this? I made that as well, actually. I'm always better looking at the colors than reading them.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

37 minutes ago, Master Inika said:

Do you mean this? I made that as well, actually. I'm always better looking at the colors than reading them.

I was thinking about BS01’s list of Kraata and Rahkshi, but okay. Anyway, are the Kraata that are not Turahk, Guurahk, Lerahk, Kurahk, Panrahk, or Vorahk custom made or real set pieces? I mean, the ones from the other 36 kinds of Rahkshi. I’m sorry if I am kind of off topic, but just wondering.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

38 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

I was thinking about BS01’s list of Kraata and Rahkshi, but okay. Anyway, are the Kraata that are not Turahk, Guurahk, Lerahk, Kurahk, Panrahk, or Vorahk custom made or real set pieces? I mean, the ones from the other 36 kinds of Rahkshi. I’m sorry if I am kind of off topic, but just wondering.

They were physical pieces released in special packs in 2003.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

3 hours ago, Master Inika said:

They were physical pieces released in special packs in 2003.

That’s a lot. It would be a pain for a collector to collect over a hundred different Kraata. Lol. I thought you would have to collect 36 different Kraata for Turahk, Guurahk, Lerahk, Kurahk, Panrahk, and Vorahk because they were the only Rahkshi released in 2003. Since the Rahkshi of Heat Vision was released in 2010, you think that you can fit a Kraata of Heat Vision in him? He has a different mold on his spiny back. 

It would be nice if Lego would have made a Toa of Electricity, Magnetism, Plant Life, Sonics, Plasma, Gravity, Iron, Psionic, and Shadows (well, I sort of wouldn’t go that far because Toa of Shadows are evil. Lol), and Rahkshi of 36 other powers with the same mold as the 2003 Rahkshi as sets, perhaps as special stuff, like the Toa Hagah, but part of me says that this would be much and part of me thinks that Lego was kind of cheap. Just saying. It’s just that we don’t have such sets. :(

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

15 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

That’s a lot. It would be a pain for a collector to collect over a hundred different Kraata. Lol. I thought you would have to collect 36 different Kraata for Turahk, Guurahk, Lerahk, Kurahk, Panrahk, and Vorahk because they were the only Rahkshi released in 2003. Since the Rahkshi of Heat Vision was released in 2010, you think that you can fit a Kraata of Heat Vision in him? He has a different mold on his spiny back. 

It would be nice if Lego would have made a Toa of Electricity, Magnetism, Plant Life, Sonics, Plasma, Gravity, Iron, Psionic, and Shadows (well, I sort of wouldn’t go that far because Toa of Shadows are evil. Lol), and Rahkshi of 36 other powers with the same mold as the 2003 Rahkshi as sets, perhaps as special stuff, like the Toa Hagah, but part of me says that this would be much and part of me thinks that Lego was kind of cheap. Just saying. It’s just that we don’t have such sets. :(

Unfortunately, since it's not the same parts, the 2010 Rahkshi can't hold a Kraata. What can you expect when the target demographic wasn't even alive in 2003, though?

I would hardly call Lego cheap. The Stars were lacking, but remember most Lego lines don't even receive proper burials. Remember: the final published material concerning Exo-Force ended with the heroes being ambushed by the robots. Twelve years later and no follow-up. The Hagah were just that, special sets since the stars aligned for them to be released. To be honest, I much prefer seeing how creative fans can get in MOCs of the other Hagah, Toa of secondary elements, and everything else that honestly didn't justify an official release.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 5/23/2020 at 7:20 AM, Toa Jaxus said:

One small thing, why do you have a reddy rust colour as the 'gunmetal' colour instead of grey, which it is canonically? (Admittedly the dark reddy colour looks nicer.).

No, MS Paint didn't have that color, so I just picked that one on a whim.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg