2012 Bzprpg?

Zarohum

I've wanted to join the BZPRPG, but I didn't want to just jump in, and the Mata Nui thing seemed kinda boring. But... is there gonna be a new RPG for the new year? Is the staff working on it?

Nope, the staff said that BZPRPG is staying as it is for now because it only just started back in October.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

we really have no idea, other than the staff, and i dont think they are changing anything, IMO, because this has only been going for 4 months now, to short for a major change, and tuck is inactive, so his plot hasnt finished yet. you should try making a character, it's fun. although awkward at first.EDIT: ninja'd

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

BZPRPG usually goes on for as long as it can... the major reason there have been so many recent reboots is because of the downtime(s).Best thing to do is just jump in, as i doubt there'll be a new BZPRPG story that just pops up within the next year. They're more likely to introduce it through the game itself.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;