The Lego Star Wars Movie

I can't be the only one who's thought about it. The Lego movies are both hilarious and whimsical. Given that Star Wars is their oldest licensed merchandise line, it only makes sense that we get a Star Wars film set in the Lego Movie universe. Will it happen? Of course not, but think of how glorious it would be!

• Upvote 2

"If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs."

Well, I think it can possibly happen. It’s just that Lego would need to find a way to get Star Wars back to The Lego Movies again and do The Lego Star Wars Movie to honor the licensed theme. Even if it’s already a film franchise, I believe Lego should and could do it. 

Same with Marvel because DC Comics is having all of that Lego glory.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

They've done a few short films (none that I've watched, but I've seen them in places like Walmart, etc.) 

I suppose they could make one. Lucasfilm has been reluctant to commit to features lately, however, focusing everything on streaming television. The Kenobi movie was moved to a TV series. The Boba Fett movie was cancelled. I believe D&D's trilogy was also cancelled. IX has no sequels planned. The only film-related project that hasn't been shuffled or cancelled to my knowledge is Rian Johnson's trilogy (fortunate considering it's probably the only one of these save Kenobi that has any chance of being good).