LEGO Game Sale on Xbox

As part of its Super Saver Sale, Microsoft has several different LEGO titles available for a good discount. The games on sale include LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Deluxe Edition, LEGO DC Super-Villains Deluxe Edition, LEGO Harry Potter Collection, LEGO Marvel Collection, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Deluxe Edition, and LEGO Marvel's Avengers Deluxe Edition. The discounts range from 50% to 75% off, which translates to $10 to $24 - pretty good deals! You can get all of the details and see all of the other games on sale over on Major Nelson's blog. Happy gaming!

View the full article

I'm guessing all these "deluxe editions" include all of the DLC for these games, which for many of them include some bonus levels.

I'm curious, B6, do you happen to already have all of the DLC included with these special editions? Since it won't be long before we run out of new games for Twitch Tuesday, it might be worth considering getting every bonus level available for all these Lego games.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

18 hours ago, Chronicler06 said:

I'm guessing all these "deluxe editions" include all of the DLC for these games, which for many of them include some bonus levels.

I'm curious, B6, do you happen to already have all of the DLC included with these special editions? Since it won't be long before we run out of new games for Twitch Tuesday, it might be worth considering getting every bonus level available for all these Lego games.

For everything since Marvel's Avengers, I've been getting the deluxe editions, which come with all of the DLC. According to my spreadsheet, that means I'm missing stuff for Marvel Super Heroes, LEGO Movie, the Batman Beyond pack for Batman 3, and Jurassic Park.

Okay, in that case, the only stuff you're missing out on is just some additional characters and other items. I was only interested in additional levels available to play, but it looks like you've already got that covered.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.