Lambo Reveal Videos and a Chance to Ask the Designers Questions

42115_Lamborghini_Sian_FKP_37_Announce_t
In addition to the other information we've already shared on the Technic 42115 Lamborghini Sian FKP 37, LEGO has also passed on a couple of videos from an event that was held in China to reveal the supercar set. And now we're sharing those with you. But there's more! The LEGO Fan Media Days are going on right now, and we have been given the opportunity to pass on some of your questions about the set to get answers from the LEGO Technic team. Post them in the Talkback and we'll see if we can get a reply for you!

View the full article

Hello,

It's been ages since I've posted anything on here, so I hope this is the right spot.  I love the look of the model, even in lime green, but the colour choice is something I can't really understand given Lego's 'attention to detail'.  If possible, can you ask the designers why they decided to make the model in lime green instead of olive/defender green?  Lego tried to match the colour scheme of the Porsche and Bugatti as best they could, even on the interior, but they seem to have gone with their own colour scheme for the Sian (the exterior on the real one is closer to olive/defender green, the interior is closer to black and tan).  I understand:

• The colour choice would've been polarising either way
  • They made the Land Rover Defender in olive/defender green just last year
  • Making all those pieces in a new colour would be expensive

... but since olive/defender green matches the colour of the real Sian more closely (and everything else I've mentioned), it seems like it would've been a more obvious choice. 

I'm not sure if this has been answered in the promotional material or anywhere else, but if you're able to ask the designers about this, it would be greatly appreciated.  Looking forward to hearing an answer.

Thanks

Vastus 11