Looking To Finish my Krana Collection!

-TD-

Hi All!

According to my profile, it's been nearly four years since my last visit. Recently I came across a large set of Krana and put my collection much closer to completion. I'm still missing 19 Krana, though I do have 20 duplicate Krana that I can trade. I'm just down to a purple Krana Za to finish off the original set but I've started collecting Krana-Kal. Here's a list of things I have to trade:

Have: 

Kanohi:

Red - Hau, Akaku Nuva, Hau (Stars)

Blue - Kaukau Nuva, Miru

Light Blue - Pakari, Rau

Trans Blue - Ruru

Green - Miru Nuva

Lime Green - Mahiki, Matatu

Dark Green - Matatu (Silver top)

Brown - Komau (Metru)

Orange - Kakama

Tan - Matatu

White - Matatu (Metru)

Gold - Kaukau

Silver - Miru, Pakari, Akaku

Glitter - Avohkii

Dark Gray - Hau

Sand Blue - Akaku

Krana:

Black - Ja

Copper - Ca

Dark Gray - Ca

Tan - Bo, Za

White - Vu, Xa, Za

Yellow - Vu 

Want:

Purple - Za

Copper - Su, Xa, Yo

Flat Dark Gold - Ca, Su, Vu, Xa

Metal Blue - Ca, Ja, Su, Yo, Za

Metallic Green - Ca, Za

Pearl Dark Gray - Ca, Ja

Pearl Very Light Gray - Su, Za

Picture of all Krana here (Timestamp was originally for r/Legomarket) Will try to update this: https://imgur.com/a/pNX0NYt

Edited by -TD-
  • Like 1

- TD

1 hour ago, Xboxtravis said:

Unit of the Day (RD version - DLC #1) - Page 195 - Eugen Systems ...

But what about the Sterling Silver, Vacuum Metal and Dark Gray Plastic Krana?

Oh, I don't even want to think about attempting those. I previously had a single VMKK Bo but had to (regrettably) sell.

• Like 1

- TD

Yeah I can't blame you. If I ever decided to pursue my Krana collection I'd focus only on the rubber ones too and only a VMKK one if I am lucky to have an opportunity to pick one up. I just wanted to joke with it a bit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

• 5 months later...

Hi there! idk if this is still accurate for you but if it is I have two krana you are missing (and pretty much all the ones you have extra of, I need, and would be willing to find something to trade and/or pay for them). Let me know if you're interested! The two I have are the light blue Bo and the black Yo!

• Like 1
I discovered the Transblue G2 KauKau!

• 5 months later...

Well, just about another year later!

On 11/14/2020 at 1:25 AM, toa trisabelle said:

Hi there! idk if this is still accurate for you but if it is I have two krana you are missing (and pretty much all the ones you have extra of, I need, and would be willing to find something to trade and/or pay for them). Let me know if you're interested! The two I have are the light blue Bo and the black Yo!

I am actually all set with regular Krana except for a purple Za now, though I have started loosely collecting Krana-Kal if you have any. I'll update my post above.

17 hours ago, elementalheroshadow said:

i have a lot of krana i don't care about, do you trade masks potentially as well?

I saw in one of your previous topics that you needed a silver Miru, if you still need it? Same as above, I'm looking for either a purple Krana Za or a variety of Krana-Kal primarily right now.

• Like 1

- TD

On 4/27/2021 at 9:59 PM, elementalheroshadow said:

i have a topic with all my krana/kraata pictured. idk names of them offhand

Hey, sorry for the late reply. It was a very busy week between work and trying to register two cars. I believe I've highlighted everything that you have that I'm currently looking for:

igea43N.jpg

TZzTtfg.jpg

Not sure what you had in mind for a fair trade, I was thinking four Krana for the silver Miru?

Edited by -TD-
  • Like 1

- TD

8 hours ago, -TD- said:

Hey, sorry for the late reply. It was a very busy week between work and trying to register two cars. I believe I've highlighted everything that you have that I'm currently looking for:

igea43N.jpg

TZzTtfg.jpg

Not sure what you had in mind for a fair trade, I was thinking four Krana for the silver Miru?

i actually no longer need a silver miru, found a bulk lot online with a couple of them in it i should be getting soon. sorry man.

8 hours ago, elementalheroshadow said:

i actually no longer need a silver miru, found a bulk lot online with a couple of them in it i should be getting soon. sorry man.

No worries! 

• Like 1

- TD

• 2 weeks later...