Ussal Crab Rahi Build | Crab Collab 2020

Cody A

The legs seem a little barebones, but I like the look of the shell- I'm a bit surprised how well the Hero Factory bits work for it.  Not sure what I think of the claws; they're stellar designs, but they have a very robotic aesthetic that feels kinda out of place with the rest of the MoC.

• Like 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I have to say, I think I like this design better than the official 2003 Pewku; it looks more complete, more together than she did. The orange parts make a really effective armour shell, and the use of the ball pin for eyes is very inspired! (I also really like the colour scheme; but that's a given, orange and black together is always my favourite combination xD)

Just curious, can a Matoran sit on its back to ride? ^^

• Like 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 10:18 PM, Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva) said:

The legs seem a little barebones

I actually kinda like this aspect of the MOC-to me the Ussal crabs always seemed to have spindly legs: both in set form and in the various animations. 

I also really like the scale of the eyes compared to the rest of the body. They're much smaller, but it's an improvement. 

Very nice! 

• Like 1

Sig..gif.a3346491b24c9bc3827e18c57ef3b7ff.gif.6f7ce54313e70f1931299845e4d29d20.gif

• 3 weeks later...