A Bit Dodgy

Kodrak

Still under Construction.

abitdodgyposter.png

I'm back in AIII.

After some decisions, I've decided that this time I can start a series and stick to it.

Unlike my previous attempts.

I invite you to not think of this as, "Oh, here comes another of Kodraks failures",

but as, "Kodrak has finally gotten a good series together."

So read, enjoy, and have fun.

Comics

abdbanner2.png

A Bit Dodgy is my main comedy series.

STORYLINE

cosbanner.png

City of Secrets is the first part of the storyline.

aod_banner1.png

Deepbro is a side adventure series.

PGS/GS/CO-AUTHOR:

PGS:

Name:

Spritesheet (Chimoru Omega 2-shade or 3-shade):

Personality:

Powers/Weapons:

Other Info:

GS:

Name:

Spritesheet (Chimoru Omega 2-shade or 3-shade):

Personality:

Other info:

Major or minor role?

PGS List:

1. King Joe

2. Justax-Kal

Co-Authors: I haven't got a full kit in correct order, but if you would like to Co-Author, PM me!

CREDITS:

Dark709: For Chimoru, and for being one of the best comic makers ever.

Justax-Kal: For being a great friend and helping me out.

Me: Backgrounds, accessories/weapons, and other tidbits.

Edited by Kodrak

not autistic

Interesting. From what you've provided so far, this seems to be a comic about you as a Bionicle character and your experiences in real life?This has the setup for a unique comic, but I'll have to reserve my judgements until I see more. Looking forward to more of your work!

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Your back! And wow, you don't even have MSPaint anymore. I don't know if that's even retro. Going beyond the wayback!Can't say much about the first comic as it was just the intro.As for the second one, sucks to be you. Can't even play your fancy new game system because you don't have turn-arounded sprites. I haven't seen that one in a while, but it's still funny.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

@Joe Thank you.@Phillip Glass I do plan to add more characters as the story goes along (not that there is much of a storyline), but it won't be 20, for sure.Thanks for all the great comments. I hope to have a new comic tomorrow, as I am away from my workstation today.

not autistic

I just paint filled certain parts of the background, and it came up with a circle. I learned that from my older days with GIMP.I know! It bugs me a lot. How exactly do I fix that?Also, because Majhost is "A Bit Dodgy", I'm using imageshack to upload comics. for now.And a new banner, celebrating the crossover!Now with Deepbro!

not autistic

OOOOOH! Cryptic Author is being cryptic. Honestly, your comic is fantastic. The text, even though it's not glowy or speech bubbles, is extremely easy to read, and I'm enjoying the story, even if the first part of it was a clone of "What If?" You're doing fantastic.

Here's the story.The blue and white guy is me. So, from hereon, we refer to him as Kodrak.In the Deepbro comics, Deepbro meets a voice in the sky (A god-like figure that creates the world and both of them). Kodrak, in the City of Secret, lives a normal life. He has no idea of Deepbro's god. In fact, Kodrak can't hear him. That's why he was confused in 6 - Spawned and 7 - Deeper Meaning. The first three or so comics of ABD were simply a shout-out to my old friends in BZP. At the point of the crossover, my comedy was drained, so I decided I would be better off having a plot driven, serious series. And City of Secrets was born.Deepbro's god will appear in a physical-ish form so there's no confusion.

Edited by Kodrak

not autistic

Thanks. It's BZ-Metru esque (think of the tower in the middle of the city).Actually, the only reason I chose 'Mythe' is because myth is close to secret. And secrets will be revealed.Haven't started on 10 (I like to work ahead), so expect it tomorrow, possibly today, and at the least Sunday.

Edited by Kodrak

not autistic