A Bit Dodgy

Kodrak

Am I seeing through the wall of story and realize our friendship in another reality? Probably not.Man, I must be the worst security guard ever. In my defense though, I'm going to say I let you in because King Joe was allowed back there and you were with him. There, I'm clean.As for cooling down after arguments Kodrak, my secret is that I've never gotten into an argument around here that I really took to heart. Most of them have been about simple things that weren't worth getting angry to begin with, so I didn't get angry.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

@Calvirick 1The hooded guy is (SPOILER). He is the (SPOILER) of (SPOILER). He in ushering me into (SPOILER).The suspense will only grow (If I don't include so much useless information).@JKI did ask if I could use you... But don't worry, you will only have a minor position. (I didn't use you as a worker in a gas station, but I still found something for you in transportation, if you read the text on the building it says "Blue Cauldron Transpods")True, true.@Calvirick 2Orly?Well, guys, here's the situation: I got my MacBook Pro back after a cracked screen and a crashed hard drive, and they gave it to me with Leopard, when I had recently installed Lion on it. (For those of you not Mac smart, Leopard is a 2008 OS, Lion is a 2011 OS) I didn't have the installation discs for Snow Leopard (The OS after Leopard and before Lion, a 2009 OS), so we couldn't re-install it. For now, until I figure out the situation, expect less comics. If it gets bad as to where I cannot make comics, I'll get out of my position as being ahead a comic and use it up. (Then I'll have to make 2 to get ahead again).So, stick with me, I'm not failing again, I just need some time.Another, more up-to-date banner promoting the City of Secrets!cosbanner2.pngLink!Comic may be done tomorrow.

Edited by -Windrider-

not autistic

Ah, these comics are pretty good! My favorite one is when you punch all the trees, Minecraft style. Because punching trees to get wood is totally efficient and effective! :PAnd City of Secrets looks interesting. can't wait to see what happens next!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

@JiMing Thank you. I promise the story getting a big jump in the next comics.@JK Thanks. I'll have it figured out. I'm doing another special on Monday, then I'll see what I can cook up Tuesday or Wednesday. @Calvirick Are you being sarcastic? If not, I'm trying quite hard. If yes, ^_^

not autistic

....Here we go again.I think I've finally realized why these series keep failing. I simply have too many things on my hands and I am not a good management of time. It's all too much for me to be in school, a gaming community, church (Where I am deeply involved [3 or 4 times a week]), and normal day-to-day things, and then still try to make comics. I love making comics, it's just I never have time to, unless I can get out of some other things and focus on this. My mind is bursting with ideas, I just never can complete them. If I come back and start a new one, unless I say otherwise, don't expect it to go longer than this did.Sorry to King Joe and JK, who were PGS's. I'd like this topic to be closed in a few days, maybe Saturday or Sunday.Thanks. I'll still be hanging around, I just won't make comics. But you might find me coming up with something in the epic section.Again, thanks for all the help and compliments. I won't attempt to start something unless I have less weight on my shoulders.Kodrak

not autistic

Happy-late-Birthday Kodrak!Nice comics you got here, I like the difference in tone of them. My favorite comic is probably the xbox one, mainly because of the TV in the background. background humor win. great effects and storyline. all together a really fantastic series, I look forward to more.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png