Challenge of the Rahi Comic

Oh wow, neat! I've only ever seen this comic online; it's great to see classic D'Anda art of some of our favourite Matoran in such high quality. Thanks for sharing :D

Though... one thing about this comic has always seemed weird to me, does it to anyone else? How Hewkii, the literal sports star, is the one who "always misses the target"? Granted, disk-throwing is kinda a different game to kicking a Koli ball about; but even so, it feels like a strange characterisation for the island's most famous sports player.

Maybe I'm just being picky, though, so don't mind me xD

• Like 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

On 6/30/2020 at 6:39 AM, Daler99 said:

Oh wow, this is a great find!  Glad to see it in super high quality!

You're welcome!^_^ Just want to share something with the Bionicle community!

On 7/1/2020 at 2:03 AM, Toa Smoke Monster said:

I remember reading this back when it came out. It's really cool to be able to read it again. 

Glad you enjoyed them!

On 7/5/2020 at 1:13 PM, That Matoran with a Vahi said:

Oh wow, neat! I've only ever seen this comic online; it's great to see classic D'Anda art of some of our favourite Matoran in such high quality. Thanks for sharing :D

Though... one thing about this comic has always seemed weird to me, does it to anyone else? How Hewkii, the literal sports star, is the one who "always misses the target"? Granted, disk-throwing is kinda a different game to kicking a Koli ball about; but even so, it feels like a strange characterisation for the island's most famous sports player.

Maybe I'm just being picky, though, so don't mind me xD

lol, no worries my friend!^_^

Edited by bohrokmaster

On 7/10/2020 at 1:57 PM, TuragaNuva said:

I've had this available to read online as part of Biological Chronicle for a while now (https://crosswiredgeeks.com/biologicalchronicle-book1chapter19/), but these scans are pretty nice! Might have to see about replacing mine.

No problem. I am also undertaking a Bionicle project of my own. I won't say much. It's all hush hush.

But I can say it's something that I enjoy doing. Big fan of Gathered Friends. I thoroughly enjoyed your podcast! ^_^

Edited by bohrokmaster