I actually like Hero Factory.

How much do you like Hero Factory?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, guys. I’m surprised that Lego hasn’t talked about Hero Factory this year despite its 10th anniversary. Maybe it’s because people confuse HF with Bionicle (that’s why I logically believe that both themes should be in the same universe because they look similar, and people are into shared universes these days)? Well, I know that it is the second best constraction theme that we got, but can we forgive HF? It helped out constraction and had a TV show before Bionicle came back in 2015. It was never HF’s fault that it had problems. It’s just that Lego was having trouble with the budget with the constraction. Bionicle G2 suffered worse. So, the thing is that HF should be acknowledged, and I think that it’s a good theme, despite its flaws. People have their own opinion, please don’t be a hate club for it. The franchise even caught the attention of Universal Studios, who wants to get the rights for a live-action HF movie, according to The Hollywood Reporter in May 2012 (Lego is in talks with them now after The Lego Movie 2 in 2019. We might get a live-action constraction Cinematic Universe with Bionicle and HF possibly). So, how would you rate HF on the scale of 1 to 10? :)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)