The right way of digesting the bionicle story

I recently gotten back into Bionicle and been considering looking into going into checking out the storyline.
But my problem is there's like, 15 thousand different things of the story in different mediums and don't know where to start at exactly.
Do I start with the books? The Comics? That matoran flash game? I know most the stuff I can find on the BioMedia Project but I really don't know where to start so I would really apperciate some of, guide perhaps?

11 hours ago, balljoint dog said:

TuragaNuva's Biological Chronicle and JSLBrowning's Wall of History both collect all the disparate story material in one place for easy reading. Enjoy!

Thanks for the shout-out!

To elaborate a little bit, Wall of History has all the animations, comics, novels, movies, short stories, and story serials, and allows you to read any selection of these in any order you want.

If you're not yet familiar with the story, then you can just click "Start Reading" on Wall of History's homepage, which will take you through our recommended reading order. This order includes most of the story content in roughly release order.

If you're already somewhat familiar with the story, and want to choose what you read, you can customize your reading order by clicking on "Contents," then clicking the gear icon in the upper right corner.

Take note of the "Save Place" and "Load Place" buttons on the story pages — Wall of History can remember where you left off if you click "Save Place," and then take you back there whenever you click on "Load Place," the "Start Reading" button on the homepage, or the "Read" button in the navigation bar.

Edited by JSLBrowning
  • Upvote 1

1554824458_Signature1.thumb.png.b92b35987fd64998219a7750ccf7f46f.png134107221_Signature2.thumb.png.4cbc1d79cb2860c534af37071132810a.png