Retirement

Kabookie

wow, James Joyce and Ted Danson on the same page. it's like I have to reply to this, it's so incredible. I don't know how you make me do this.I'm really sad that the dude at Angry Nid's side isn't a young Shostakovich, but I guess if he was this forum would explode or something from all that MAN

Hm, for some reason, I never really took a good look at Project Klinkerpoop. Dunno why.But this series looks very interesting, I must say. I'll be keeping tabs on this.(And what's with the RIP Angry Nid?)

Sadly, Nid passed away recently. Kabs went over it in one of his fillers, it was quite gruesome. Out hearts go out to his friends and family.

RIP The Internet 1999-2011

Hm, for some reason, I never really took a good look at Project Klinkerpoop. Dunno why.But this series looks very interesting, I must say. I'll be keeping tabs on this.(And what's with the RIP Angry Nid?)

Sadly, Nid passed away recently. Kabs went over it in one of his fillers, it was quite gruesome. Out hearts go out to his friends and family.
It was a tragic loss for all of us, not just those of The Maternal Relation to Nid.
sigend2.png slideblink.gif sigend1.png

Great work guys, good to see you're back and you've still got it. I retired, too, but that's because my bootlegged Photoshop was suspended or something.And it's sad to hear about Nid. :'(inb4 needs more andy reid

That's why you should always pay full price for the fine softwear directly from the manufacturer. It's safe, legal, and fun!

G A Y   A S   H E C K

I can't tell if you are being serious, or just kidding.

If only we could kid about this...If I could give you any advice on any subject matter EVER, it would be to NEVER protest Nintendo, even if their minerals are slightly... conflicting...But anyways, HURRY UP CABOOSEi've got my comic (STAY TUNED) in tha bag and I can't go nowhere without you bby Edited by bostwuk

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

On the bright side, he no longer has to pay taxes.

Wow when I first read this topic I was really tired so I thought you groupies were suddenly now nice guys but then I figured out you guys were really nice guys, so thats great that you appeal to a greater audienceAlso MKs comic was funny because everybody knows who ted danson is because he is very well known, talented, successful and a genuine pop-culture icon.

Majhost sucks

Wow when I first read this topic I was really tired so I thought you groupies were suddenly now nice guys but then I figured out you guys were really nice guys, so thats great that you appeal to a greater audienceAlso MKs comic was funny because everybody knows who ted danson is because he is very well known, talented, successful and a genuine pop-culture icon.

You forgot sexy.

G A Y   A S   H E C K

I'm glad some of us can joke about his death. Some of us aren't ready to move on yet. This topic is dedicated to his memory.

I'm glad some of us can joke about his death. Some of us aren't ready to move on yet. This topic is dedicated to his memory.
I agree, I'm still bawling tearful monumental remorse over poor Nid. :(
sigend2.png slideblink.gif sigend1.png

I agree, I'm still bawling tearful monumental remorse over poor Nid. :(
We don't have to call him by his username anymore...we can use his real name. We'll miss you, Stanley DeMonté Jones.

ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7

ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7

pc_rancorous.gif GO READ RETIREMENT BY KABOOKIE, ZONIS, KORTU, ME, DREIKEN, EMKAY, CABOOSE AND BOSTWIK. CLICK HERE. pc_rancorous.gif

1945.png

10/10 Best New Comic

Ha.Well, I still can't tell if you guys love me or hate me, but I guess since Mangum altered his lyrics to show it, his love is all I need.I <3 Jeff five-eva
Don't worry, we love you. Also, I never thought I'd see a moderator with a Nine Stories signature. Salinger's best, in my opinion.Anyways, I also never thought I would live to see Neutral Milk Hotel puns in Artwork 3. I approve.

oh hey everyone to clarify I was the one who sprited Jeff Mangum and Julian Koster I don't want you to think Bost did it because his interpretations of them were embarrassing. and Zon sprited the drum head ladytype, I believe.Zon, love the filler. It was actually made a while ago and was what lead to a lot of our NMH pun riffing.and I am very excited for the next author rotation because it allows me to rectify a comic mistake i made about two or three years ago. oh wow i feel old saying that. it may have been 4. yeah.

Inappropriate content removed. -B6

oh hey everyone to clarify I was the one who sprited Jeff Mangum and Julian Koster I don't want you to think Bost did it because his interpretations of them were embarrassing. and Zon sprited the drum head ladytype, I believe.Zon, love the filler. It was actually made a while ago and was what lead to a lot of our NMH pun riffing.and I am very excited for the next author rotation because it allows me to rectify a comic mistake i made about two or three years ago. oh wow i feel old saying that. it may have been 4. yeah.

Actually Bost did the Neutral Milk Hotel drumhead lady thing, I believe. I should probably check our Treaty for Making Retirement to be sure...And to everyone that is wondering, the characters in Zonis's filler and Bostwik's last comic are the band members from Neutral Milk Hotel, and the lady drumhead figure is from the album cover of one of Neutral Milk Hotel's albums, In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, which you should all listen to to help undertand our references, and genuinely because it is an amazing album. (Are we allowed to recommend music on BZP? I can never remember...)Anyways yeah, this has been a great cycle, and there are two more comics to come. And I can't wait for Kortu to redeem himself. Because it was a huge mistake that resulted in the end of Operation Loser III. And it will be epic and great and I hope you all enjoy it.

You can certainly recommend music. There have been countless band/music general threads in COT over the years.And I second the recommendation, naturally, and not only because of the album's memetic status. I have it in my hand right now (not on vinyl because I am a pleb), and her head is a drum. I've heard people claim it is a tambourine before, but the markings along the rim represent hanging string, not little cymbals.Wallpaper for the heck of it, if anyone so wishes.Right, the comic. The NMH sprites have been genuinely impressive, and I applaud Kortu and Bostwik for their work on them.

Anyways, I also never thought I would live to see Neutral Milk Hotel puns in Artwork 3.

Same here, let alone within the ~2 months I've been leading this forum.

(not on vinyl because I am a pleb)

But I do have it on vinyl ahahahahahahaAnyways thanks for the compliments, the potato/drum argument is something I always found funny so when that sprite was made I instantly thought of it. I think Kabs is right, I'm pretty sure Bost made it. It certainly wasn't me, I'm no good at spriting.so yeah everyone go listen to ITAOTS and express your love for Religious content removed. - B6

Zonbaby that was a great comic, I have to sayand yeah I totally did the album cover sprite. don't hate me cause i'm beautiful.Drum? Potato? who's to say it's not a KANOKA DISK? (see what I did omgomg)also I dropped a super meta "2-deep4-u" pun in my last comic, I just love it so much

Edited by bostwuk

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

B6 comesBut yeah I'm excited to see the plot start in this on the next rotation. Wonderful work on the filler SchelleZon, the panels jiggled my humor bits.

pc_rancorous.gif GO READ RETIREMENT BY KABOOKIE, ZONIS, KORTU, ME, DREIKEN, EMKAY, CABOOSE AND BOSTWIK. CLICK HERE. pc_rancorous.gif

That's funny, for a while when people talked about No More Heroes I used to think "why are people talking about Neutral Milk Hotel on a site about videogames... oh."So good comic, and also what font do you use because it's better than Calibri.